MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts

What enemies do you absolutely despise, from the LOZ universe.

I'm in a hurry right now so I'll post mine later :P.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34621 Posts

Everything from Zelda II...

..but the knights, especially.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MaceKhan
Like-likes, I despise Like-likes. I believe everyone who has played the original LOZ understands why but, just incase I'm wrong, I will explain my deep hate for them(note: while I do hate like-likes, I am exaggerating my hatred). Picture spending an hour killing octoroks, and collecting rupees. After an hour you finally have enough to buy the "magic shield". And then, not five minutes later, having your shield eaten by a like-like. That is why I hate like-likes.
Odie20XX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Odie20XX
Member since 2006 • 41 Posts

Good entries so far. Knights were annoying (up, down, up, down MAKE UP YOUR MIND!) and at the beginning I hated those like-likes as well but then I just killed em from a distance.

As for me I hate things that can't just stand still like from LoZ the bats and the tektites (jumpy spider things).

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#5 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
Those Floormasters what a pain.
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

Totally agree with Like-Likes and Floormasters.

I guess Redeads would be another one. There's nothing worse than fighting multiple enemies and being paralyzed in the middle of the battle by a Redead.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MaceKhan
Those are all good ones, or bad, depending on how you look at it:P. I just remembered another one that I despise, I actually don't know what they are called, but those things that flew around throwing bombs at you in Link's Awakening. Everytime I tried to hit them they would move and hit me with a bomb, they became much less annoying later in the game after I got the boomerang, but until then they annoyed me greatly.
Avatar image for kingofcosmos231
kingofcosmos231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 kingofcosmos231
Member since 2008 • 763 Posts
floormasters and the bats (when in big numbers). OOt was my first zelda and I had no Idea that the floor masters split up into 3 and I died just before I was going to finish the forest temple.
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#9 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
Personally, I don't really hate the floormaster all that much. I like beamos less, particularly those in ALttP. And I don't like the sharp things that move on the floor in LoZ, ALttP, OoT, TP and surely some more games I can't think of.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MaceKhan
I hate the traps!
Ads6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ads6
Member since 2008 • 303 Posts
floormasters and like-likes i thought i would would hate the knights the first time i fought one but i rather enjoy killing them
Ads6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ads6

I guess Redeads would be another one. There's nothing worse than fighting multiple enemies and being paralyzed in the middle of the battle by a Redead.NWA_31

on ocarina of time if you play the suns song they go white and paralyzed themselves so you can run free or kill them coz they cant move or attack you

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MaceKhan

[QUOTE="NWA_31"]I guess Redeads would be another one. There's nothing worse than fighting multiple enemies and being paralyzed in the middle of the battle by a Redead.Ads6

on ocarina of time if you play the suns song they go white and paralyzed themselves so you can run free or kill them coz they cant move or attack you

I love the suns song*maniacal laughter while decapitating Redeads*.
Ads6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ads6
there is a trick to stop like-likes eating your sheild and tunic. you may not notice this but like-likes only eat stuff you can buy so wear the green tunic and mirror sheild as they are both unique like-likes cant eat them
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MaceKhan
there is a trick to stop like-likes eating your sheild and tunic. you may not notice this but like-likes only eat stuff you can buy so wear the green tunic and mirror sheild as they are both unique like-likes cant eat themAds6
Yeah thats a great trick that has saved me many a shield, but I was talking about the like-likes from the original zelda, which the trick doesn't work on:(.
Ads6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Ads6

[QUOTE="Ads6"]there is a trick to stop like-likes eating your sheild and tunic. you may not notice this but like-likes only eat stuff you can buy so wear the green tunic and mirror sheild as they are both unique like-likes cant eat themMaceKhan
Yeah thats a great trick that has saved me many a shield, but I was talking about the like-likes from the original zelda, which the trick doesn't work on:(.

there all annoying and i dont know how annoying the original zelda like-likes are i have never been able to play it

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 waZelda
Personally, I have only been eaten by a like-like two times ever, if I don't count LoZ. so I don't dispite them so much. I have had bigger problem with the Rupee-Likes.
TheKrystalGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TheKrystalGame
Member since 2008 • 114 Posts
I really hated those little bouncing mouth things from the dark world in A Link to the Past. Pretty fast, hard to hit with arrows, takes a full heart of damage... *shudders*
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MaceKhan

[QUOTE="MaceKhan"][QUOTE="Ads6"]there is a trick to stop like-likes eating your sheild and tunic. you may not notice this but like-likes only eat stuff you can buy so wear the green tunic and mirror sheild as they are both unique like-likes cant eat themAds6

there all annoying and i dont know how annoying the original zelda like-likes are i have never been able to play it

They were very annoying, but as Odie pointed out, you can kill them from a distance. The problem for me is that I prefer Melee combat and would always forget to use a skirmish weapon.

@WaZelda: I hate rupee-like's aswell, but because of my really bad experience with like-like's, I will always hate them more:P.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MaceKhan
I really hated those little bouncing mouth things from the dark world in A Link to the Past. Pretty fast, hard to hit with arrows, takes a full heart of damage... *shudders*TheKrystalGame
Those! Not those... As you can tell, I hate them too:P.
HylianHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 HylianHeart
Member since 2006 • 1094 Posts
Hmm....there's nothing that I truly hate but one thing that always annoyed me was the jumpy spiders in the origional. It was hard to tell what direction they were gonna go so I probably died as a result of them most of the time. Of course, I could have just avoided them in the game, but I wanted my revenge for goodness sake. In the other versions I have no issue with them. On another not, my all time favorite enemy in the whole series are the darknuts. Especially from WW and OoT and TP. They are so much fun to beat!!
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MaceKhan
I believe they are called tektites. I don't remember there being any Darknuts(my favorite enemy aswell) in OoT, do you mean the armored guys with the axes?
HylianHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 HylianHeart
Yeah!! I totally remember the guys with the axe!! I am pretty sure that there were darknuts in OoT, probably what I am thinking of is the thing with the axe in the Spirit Temple.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MaceKhan
Nope, no darknuts in OoT that I can remember. And the dudes with the axes are called Iron Knuckles.
Ads6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ads6
iron knuckles are pretty much the same as darknuts just they have axes instead of swords. and i love killing darknuts its so fun. one of my friends says that darknuts in tp are hard to kill and he used tricks to kill them but no matter how hard they are i like to kill them with just melee attacks :)
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MaceKhan
Yeah, I know they are basically the same thing, but I'm picky. Anyway I love killing darknuts and hope the next zelda has darknuts and iron knuckles. I also like the stalfos, the ones in TP were dissapointing, because they were so easy to kill, but I still like them.
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 waZelda
The iron knuckles. I remember how they scared the crap out of me when I was 8. They were so tall and had such a range, plus they took 3 hearths of damage. But i don't dislike them (anymore). I think it is fun to fight them.
Ads6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Ads6
i like stalfos except for the ww ones i hate the fact you have to chase its head after you break them into a million pieces
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MaceKhan

i like stalfos except for the ww ones i hate the fact you have to chase its head after you break them into a million pieces Ads6
Yeah that was a pain, but atleast they stopped moving once you hit them.

@WaZelda: Oh, dang, I just remembered the first time I saw the Iron Knuckle. I was at my cousin's house, and he was trying to show me what the silver gauntlets looked like(I didn't have a 64, so I could only play when I was at a friends' house), he got totally owned. So needless to say I was a little scared when I finally got to face him myself, fortunately for me I had learned from watching my cousin play and emerged victorious on my first try.

Ads6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Ads6

[QUOTE="Ads6"]i like stalfos except for the ww ones i hate the fact you have to chase its head after you break them into a million pieces MaceKhan

Yeah that was a pain, but atleast they stopped moving once you hit them.

@WaZelda: Oh, dang, I just remembered the first time I saw the Iron Knuckle. I was at my cousin's house, and he was trying to show me what the silver gauntlets looked like(I didn't have a 64, so I could only play when I was at a friends' house), he got totally owned. So needless to say I was a little scared when I finally got to face him myself, fortunately for me I had learned from watching my cousin play and emerged victorious on my first try.

i had played Oot a lot but never got to the spirit temple coz it was my bros at the time so he kept on deleting it coz i was getting ahead of him when i finally got play the whole game was on the n64 and i beat them both first time lost a lot of health on the first one i faced

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MaceKhan
i had played Oot a lot but never got to the spirit temple coz it was my bros at the time so he kept on deleting it coz i was getting ahead of him when i finally got play the whole game was on the n64 and i beat them both first time lost a lot of health on the first one i facedAds6
Dang, my cousins used to do that to eachother, I was like "Is there a point to this?" and they would be like "nope!". I guess its sibling rivalry, my brother is eight years younger than me, so I guess thats why we haven't experienced allot of that. Although he used to accidentally erase my data when he was young, hmm... you don't think he was doing it on purpose to mess with me do you? j/k
HylianHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 HylianHeart
Lol. I remember when my brothers and I were young we would sometimes delete the others profile if we were really mad at them and then blame it on the system because it did do that sometimes. But that was rare cuz someone's file in my house is almost a sacred thing and is not to be messed with except wih permission. It wasn't that too long ago actually that my older brother was trying to start a career mode on a racing game or something and the machine said that there was not enough room on the memory card, but it gave hime the option to let the memory card create enough room. So my WW file was wiped. I was so mad. He said he didn't realize that it would do that but I don't believe him :evil:
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MaceKhan
LOL... Guess you'll just have to give him the benefit of the doubt since you can't prove it.
HylianHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 HylianHeart
Don't believe him cuz it sounds like something he'd do. But your innocent until proven guilty...in the US at least. Isn't it the opposite in France or something?
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MaceKhan
I don't know, I've never been to France. Born and raised in the US of A.
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

No... France is definitely just as, if not more, democratic than the United States.

Innocent until proven guilty is a pretty universal code for all democratic countries. It's one of the most important tenants of all Bill of Rights, Constitutions, etc. 'Guilty until proven innocent' hasn't really been used anywhere since the French Revolution began back in 1789.

You should get out of the US of A for a bit, France is an amazing place. Flights are cheaper than you would expect as well. I've gotten 2 way flights for $800 Canadian flat.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MaceKhan

IDK, I'm only eighteen and I've got allot to learn before even thinking about traveling.

neobullseye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 neobullseye
Member since 2009 • 39 Posts

Like-Likes (no comment... X_X ) and Blue Darknuts from the original. Although i've found an even worse one in a fan-made engine thingie called Zelda Classic, The Splitting Darknuts. They are almost as fast as you, have something like 16 HP, take lots of damage, and last but not least: When killed, they split into two Blue darknuts... *shivers*

But yeah, that engine was filled with new, stronger enemies :D. A lv.3 Stalfos able to shoot sword beams in all 4 directions. A fire-breathing Gleeok, etc. etc..

Goomba_Lord37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39 Goomba_Lord37
Member since 2008 • 5381 Posts
Definitely the like-likes.
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#40 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

Redeads.

Those were the times where I wished I had a better long-range weapon decimating them, because the Bow and Arrows just won't cut it...now where's my Railgun Carbine?!

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 metroid_dragon

Re-deads were a pain when you were a kid, being able to freeze you and all. not so dangerous once you were an adult though.

Fire & Ice keese were also kind of annoying, they had a tenancy to come in from off the screen and sneak attack me.

Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts
Hey Met you used to make sigs right? And I know this is off topic but no one pays attention to the off topic thread anymore. Heck it ain't even pinned anymore
legend_h96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 legend_h96
Member since 2009 • 32 Posts

Re-deads were a pain when you were a kid, being able to freeze you and all. not so dangerous once you were an adult though.

Fire & Ice keese were also kind of annoying, they had a tenancy to come in from off the screen and sneak attack me.

metroid_dragon

Yeh they were annoying. I hated those peahaps from ww and the floormasters. its so annying when one grabs u and takes u bak to the start of the dungeon. The easiest enemy wud have to be chu chus, a baby cud kill 1 of them!

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 metroid_dragon

Hey Met you used to make sigs right? And I know this is off topic but no one pays attention to the off topic thread anymore. Heck it ain't even pinned anymoreCelsius765

I still pay attention to it *runs away* But no, I was never made too many sigs. I think I did one or two, plus my own that you see on me, but I'm not the best with Illustrator (Illustrator > Photoshop)

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#45 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts
You know what pissed me off? The fact you can only go into the well in OOT as a kid! Come on! That place is loaded with Redeads and I couldn't use my Biggoron's Sword to deal with them because I was Young Link >_>
Avatar image for psychoyoshi2009
psychoyoshi2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#46 psychoyoshi2009
Member since 2009 • 5193 Posts

Wallmasters. I hate those Wallmasters so much! They give little indication that they are coming in A Link to the Past. ---

The only good time to yell out "I have diahrrea" is during Scrabble because it's worth a ton of points.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 metroid_dragon

Wallmasters. I hate those Wallmasters so much! They give little indication that they are coming in A Link to the Past. ---

The only good time to yell out "I have diahrrea" is during Scrabble because it's worth a ton of points.

psychoyoshi2009

I damaged many a controller thanks to those jerks :P

bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts
Wizrobes from MM. I just despised them.
Zant28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Zant28
Member since 2009 • 32 Posts
the black things intwilight princess you would have to kill all at ince they popped up warp poimts in places you didnt you never nedd to go back to ordon town after you can warp so why fight i like to fight one at a time so i hated these only one zelda game (the orginal link to the past) and i have played them all like like my all time least faves through
Bowser97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Bowser97
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Redeads, bat, floor masters, and those bugs in TP that slow you down in the desert temple