waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

User Lists: 0

#1 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

SSBB has been out for some time (just not in Europe), and it is the biggest and most popular super smash game so far, but I guess every fanboy such as myself have a character they wish could be in the game. So I bet everyone would like to see an expantion pack.

It could in fact be more expantion packs with certain themes. Like one expantion pack for Zelda with three Zelda character, three Zelda stages and a little adventure mode which works just like the subspace emissary, just that the story is Zelda related and the enemies are familiar enemies such as kangarok, stalfos, lizardfos, tektites etc.

Here are some characters I think would be great.

Midna - I'm still disappointed they didn't put her in the game.

Skull Kid - For everyone who loved Majora's Mask, he would be great to have in the game.

MM Link (or alternatively Mask Link) - Unlike Toon Link he wouldn't just be a somewhat faster and graphicly diferent Link clone. Instead he would be changing forms by taking on and off masks in the same way the Pokemon Trainer switch Pokemon. He would have a deku form, a Zelda form and a Goron form.

Diferent stages could be:

An A link to the Past stage where you can use portals to switch from light world (where heroes work best) to dark world (where bad guys work best).

The ghost ship from PH where you are often attacked by the ghosts

A Minish Cap stage which is like the boss fight in the dungeon in the sky

So how great would such an expantion pack be? Do you wish it would come one day? Do you have any other characters or stages you think should be in instead?

ash10692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 ash10692
Member since 2008 • 2310 Posts
Skull Kid ftw!
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts
sounds pretty awesome!
enemylines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 enemylines
Member since 2008 • 196 Posts
I definetly wish something like this would come out.
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts
I'd love to see more content for Brawl, but I don't feel like paying fo it. :P
ash10692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ash10692
The game is out in 8 days now over here... already entered on online tournament :P
Joshua_San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Joshua_San
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I've actually thought of the changing Link from Majora's Mask before. They basically did it with Pokemon trainer. This one would just have 1 more option and be cooler. Midna would work, however I believe she would be better suited when accompanied by the blue eyed beast.

Nintendo has almost let me down in that they have the whole virtual consul scheme but not downloadable expansions like xbox. I think it could be very possible.

kaybee_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 kaybee_2
Member since 2006 • 167 Posts

It would be amazing to get a LoZ expansion pack for Brawl. Midna in Brawl would make me insanely happy. But as Joshua_San put it, I think it'd be awesome to be able to play as Midna and Wolf Link.

zeldafreak7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 zeldafreak7
Member since 2008 • 8036 Posts

I think an expansion pack is a great idea!!!!! Tetra could be a character. Or wolf link. Goron mines (TP) could be a stage. The gorons could pop up and launch people! Shadow beast (TP) would be an awesome character!!!!! There are limitless possibilitiesto what could be in a Brawl exspansion pack!!!!! The problem: i dont think nintendo intends on doing that for a long, long time.

check out my profile. I accept all friend requests!!!!!

zeldafreak7

radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 radicalplace
Member since 2005 • 2010 Posts

We should seriosuly propose this idea to Nintendo. Isn't there a guy on these forums who is drawing art for the next zelda game? Perhaps he could help us.

I think, character wise:

-Vaati

-Midna (by herself)

-Mask Link

Stages:

-Goron Mine stage (like the guy above me said)

-Something from WW

-Return Great Bay

skatrbub54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#11 skatrbub54
Member since 2003 • 2160 Posts
skull kid and the MM Link idea are awesome. The return of Great Bay too. Or you could fight in the Goron sumo wrestling ring. I want more MM stuff. Wolf and Midana would be cool too.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts
Well, I'm fine with the Zelda characters already in brawl, I would still want an expansion, though, to get other characters that i want in brawl! I wanted Megaman in so badly! As well as a third fire Emblem character and then have a Giolden Sun character playable....
Avatar image for zelda_fanatic28
zelda_fanatic28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 zelda_fanatic28
Member since 2008 • 43 Posts
isnt Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, and "Toon" Link enough???
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MaceKhan
isnt Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, and "Toon" Link enough??? zelda_fanatic28
What? Enough Zelda?! SACRILEGE! Take them out and stone them(J\k obviously).
eeveefan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#15 eeveefan93
Member since 2007 • 298 Posts
Toon link Is My Favrote Brawl Charitar! Why Madjaras Mask Link? Hey Since They put Toon Link In Brawl, Why Not Toon Zelda? Toon Link Needs A Girlfriend! :P
skatrbub54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#16 skatrbub54
Member since 2003 • 2160 Posts
Toon Zelda would be nice but I wouldn't mind WW Ganondorf. With his 2 swords that would be so cool.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MaceKhan
Toon Zelda would be nice but I wouldn't mind WW Ganondorf. With his 2 swords that would be so cool.skatrbub54
Good idea.
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts
An expansion pack would be AWESOME; however, the distribution of the product would be hard to come by. If it is online available on the Wii Store then some people won't get the expansion period.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MaceKhan
An expansion pack would be AWESOME; however, the distribution of the product would be hard to come by. If it is online available on the Wii Store then some people won't get the expansion period.RErikku12
A valid point.
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 waZelda
The sad thing is that it doesn't seem like a thing nintendo would normally do. I mean, have they ever made an expansion pack for any game at all? I wish they would, but I think they choose to focus on the next game rather than expanding a game that is already released. Personally I think that is a mistake, especially considered the fact that everyone on this forum seems to like the idea.
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts

The sad thing is that it doesn't seem like a thing nintendo would normally do. I mean, have they ever made an expansion pack for any game at all? I wish they would, but I think they choose to focus on the next game rather than expanding a game that is already released. Personally I think that is a mistake, especially considered the fact that everyone on this forum seems to like the idea.waZelda

True, I have not heard of ONE expansion pack in which Nintendo has released. Although, with something as big and expansive as Brawl, it wouldn't really surprise me if they did make one.

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 waZelda

[QUOTE="waZelda"]The sad thing is that it doesn't seem like a thing nintendo would normally do. I mean, have they ever made an expansion pack for any game at all? I wish they would, but I think they choose to focus on the next game rather than expanding a game that is already released. Personally I think that is a mistake, especially considered the fact that everyone on this forum seems to like the idea.RErikku12

True, I have not heard of ONE expansion pack in which Nintendo has released. Although, with something as big and expansive as Brawl, it wouldn't really surprise me if they did make one.

When I come to think of it, Brawl has tended to do things a little diferently than nintendo. Personally, I was one of the ones who was thinking Sonic would be great in Brawl, but nintendo probably wouldn't do it. Also the director put in orchastrated Zelda music even though the Zelda games doesn't (I think the theme when Midna is weak and you take her to Zelda is the only orchastrated soundtrack in the history of the franchise). He seems like a cool gut, so I guess that if anyone in nintendo will be the one to start making expansion packs, it is probably him.

ash10692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ash10692

We should seriosuly propose this idea to Nintendo. Isn't there a guy on these forums who is drawing art for the next zelda game? Perhaps he could help us.

I think, character wise:

-Vaati

-Midna (by herself)

-Mask Link

Stages:

-Something from WW

-Return Great Bay

radicalplace

The Great Sea stage?

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MaceKhan
[QUOTE="radicalplace"]

I think, character wise:

-Vaati

-Midna (by herself)

-Mask Link

Stages:

-Something from WW

-Return Great Bay

ash10692

The Great Sea stage?

We can think of something better than that. Can't we? Umm... How about Outset or Windfall?
ultra-chidori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ultra-chidori
Member since 2008 • 85 Posts
Guys yeah well um dont expect expantion packs till near the end of the Wii's life. We have thought about it and we are doing it but not for a long time
cms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 cms
Member since 2005 • 473 Posts
Toon Zelda & Sheik are names that appear in Super Smash Bros. Brawl's programming code. along with

Dixie Kong

Dr. Mario

Mewtwo

Pra & Mai

Roy (SSBB)

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MaceKhan
Toon Zelda & Sheik are names that appear in Super Smash Bros. Brawl's programming code. along with

Dixie Kong

Dr. Mario

Mewtwo

Pra & Mai

Roy (SSBB)

cms
That's interesting.
bumfacepik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 bumfacepik
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Dixie Kong

Dr. Mario

Mewtwo

Pra & Mai

Roy (SSBB)

cms

Didn't krystal apear too? I'm pretty sure that some website posted that some person voice acted for krystal in ssbb but they realised the game wasn't out yet so they took it out.

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Krystal