SkateGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1 SkateGame
Member since 2005 • 893 Posts
Hey, I haven't played ALttP yet, and I've heard and seen how it actually started most of the things that you see in the 3D Zelda games. It also looks like it has the largest amount of dungeons and the whole two worlds started here, too. So, do you like this one the best, if so, why? Thanx.
BlackVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BlackVII
Member since 2005 • 1335 Posts
It is the best 2D Zelda, but I like Twilight Princess a little bit more.
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
A Link to the Past is my personal favourite game ever made. The gameplay, the dungeons, the overworlds, everything was made so fantastically. I highly, highly reccomend you DL and play it on the Wii as soon as it becomes available. It's a game that no true Zelda fan can go without playing. This was the game that gave rise to the Zelda series, the game that brought in the vast majority of it's popularity and made it known to the world.
glennwinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 glennwinton
Member since 2006 • 15480 Posts
I love that game, but It's not the best LoZ game, Maybe the best 2D game, although minish cap is very close to being the best 2D LoZ game, so it's a close race. P.S. to metroid dragon, Its already available on the GBA, and plays nearly exactly the same.
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
P.S. to metroid dragon, Its already available on the GBA, and plays nearly exactly the same.glennwinton
I'm aware it's on the GBA, and I own it for that as well, but it's not the same experience unless you have a GBA player I find. then again, I always found long drawn out games like Zelda hard to play on handhelds, I played Minish cap, and the Oracle games via my GBA player as well. You liked Minish Cap that much? I thought it was a good game, but it was on the lower spectrum of Zelda games.
Final_Crusade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Final_Crusade
Member since 2003 • 3117 Posts
It is the best 2D Zelda, but I like Twilight Princess a little bit more.BlackVII
Bunny Link could kick Wolf Link's butt any day of the week!
glennwinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 glennwinton
Member since 2006 • 15480 Posts
lol, but no
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts
Alttp is often lauded as one of the best games in the series and not without reason. Started the whole two worlds concept that is seen in most Zelda games provides quite a sense of adventure. The Master Sword made its official debut in this game, although the Magic Sword from Loz may be the same blade, just under a different name.
johnny139

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 johnny139
Member since 2005 • 4036 Posts

A Link to the Past is my personal favourite game ever made. The gameplay, the dungeons, the overworlds, everything was made so fantastically. I highly, highly reccomend you DL and play it on the Wii as soon as it becomes available. It's a game that no true Zelda fan can go without playing. This was the game that gave rise to the Zelda series, the game that brought in the vast majority of it's popularity and made it known to the world.metroid_dragon

I agree completely. It's the perfect game!

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
this is the first zelda game i've ever played and made me love the series and sure is the best 2D zelda but my personal favourite is ocarina of time. I haven't played them all though..