The 151 Files (Formerly the Adventures of the Gotei 13)

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Curtis1560
Member since 2007 • 37425 Posts

PREVIEW

*Kensei*

The new season begins this week, what lies in store for the 151? Space travel, Gin "getting married" and Isshin....being Isshin

*Isshin*

HEY!

*Kensei*

On the next 151 Files "Gintoki's Betrothed?!"

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Curtis1560

The 151 Files (Season 2)

Season Premiere-Operation: Gintoki's Betrothed?!

It was an ordinary day at Office 151: the 151 had just leveled half of Italy trying to order a pizza with a side of cheesy breadsticks and Urahara had just chewed the hell out of the team...especially Kensei who ot stuck in a stupified state. Luckily, they still got their pizza.

"Man, the Captain really chewed the Boss out this time" Isshin said, "He's been like that for the whole day"

"Thats because you almost carried out Plan C, a Plan that should never be used" Sesshomaru said

"Hey, at least I managed to initiate another plan" Isshin said with an offended frown

"Yeah, Plan M, detonating landmines planted in Italy" Soi Fon said, "In fact...why do we have landmines planted there anyway?"

Everyone else shrugged...except for Kensei who was still stupified when of all a sudden Gintoki burst through the door and locked and barricaded it.

"Whats wrong?" DB asked

"She's here!!" Gintoki said

"Who?" Isshin asked, "The Tooth Fairy? Cause I got a tooth she never came for"

"That wasn't a tooth you fool, that was clay" Sesshomaru said

"...Oh" Isshin said slightly disappointed

"Who's here?" DB asked

"She..." Gintoki couldn't finished his sentence because the door blew up, sending him into the back wall

"GIN-CHAN!!!!" A voice cried out, the volume of the voice knocking Kensei out of his stupor

"The hell was that?" Kensei said as he looked at the door or rather...the space where the door once was, "What the hell happened to the door?! Wait...who are you?"

Kensei stared in confusion at the woman standing in the doorway

"Kanade at your service!!" The woman said in a loud, shriek like voice

"Her voice is like knives to my ears" Sesshomaru said with a noticeable look of pain and discomfort on his face"

"What do you want?" Soi Fon asked rudely

"My fiance" Kanade said as Sesshomaru winced at her voice

"Who's your fiance?" DB asked

"You mean he didn't tell you? Its Gin-Chan!" Kanade said, the volume of her voice making Sesshomaru wince again

"Can I kill her now? She's hurting me" Sesshomaru said with a cold anger that made Isshin back away

"...Wait...fiance? Gin...a GIRL fiance?" Kensei said shocked

"FIANCE?!" Soi Fon and Isshin yelled in unison

"I know, I'm so happy!" Kanade said

Sesshomaru winced again, "That voice..."

Everyone minus Sesshomaru(Who was glaring at Kanade) stared at Gintoki in shock, then at Kanade and back to Gintoki.

"Uh..." Gintoki said, "...Well"

"He's so happy he's speechless!" Kanade said happily (Sesshomaru winced), "I look forward to hanging out with you all"

"WHAT?!" Gintoki shouted

"Now would be a good time for a time skip Author-San" Kensei said

1 WEEK LATER

Kanade was out buying lunch for the 151

"Man, things sure have gone downhill since that girl came here" Isshin said

"Tell me what happened, that time skip threw me off" DB said

"She's replaced all our explosives with flowers, stopped us from beating up criminals, prevented fromblowing something up and caused Urahara to be....happy with us"

"That last one sounds pretty good" DB thought to herself

"But it gets worse, her voice has earned Sesshomaru's rage, he's just about ready to lose all sanity" Isshin said looking at Sesshomaru who had a black aura of rage around him

"Best to stay away from him" Kensei said

"But the worst part is: I haven't blown up a city block in days...I'm gettin edgy" Isshin said

"I know, it feels so....wrong" Kensei said

"All because that idiot Gin won't kick her out" Soi Fon said

"Hey don't talk about me like I'm not here!!" Gintoki said

"Yeah, that moron, no backbone at all" Kensei said

"They're completely ignoring me" Gintoki thought to himself when Kanade walked in

"Alright Kanade, how and why are you and Gin engaged?" Kensei asked

"Cause, I'm pregnant with his child" Kanade said (Sesshomaru winced)

UTTER SILENCE

To be continued...(Part 2 later)

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 dancingbeatle
Member since 2006 • 20951 Posts
Where's the talk show host?
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Curtis1560
Maury wasn't available:P
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dancingbeatle
Can I fill in?
Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Curtis1560
Can I fill in?dancingbeatle
By all means, please do.
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dancingbeatle
Fine, but I won't be doing this like Jerry or Maury.
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 daorack
Member since 2005 • 4344 Posts

*stumped look* The 151. Not explode things. Not...explode things...

Does not compute! *head explodes*

they actually went a whole week without exploding an entire town? :P

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Curtis1560

The 151 Files

Episode 2-Operation: Gintoki's Betrothed Part 2

Kensei and Gintoki were hanging from a rope on a castle wall being shot at with cannon and gun fire

"How the hell did we end up in this situation?!" Gintoki asked

"Why are you getting angry with me?! Do I need to remind you who got us in this mess?!" Kensei yelled

"...Yes" Gintoki said

Kensei sighed

6 HOURS EARLIER

"You're...pregnant? With Gin's child? Imposible" Kensei said

"How so?" Kanade asked (Sesshomaru winced)

"Because, Gin has a better chance to be hit with a falling star than get a girlfriend" Kensei said

"But its true!" Kanade said offended (Sesshomaru winced for a whole 5 seconds), "He even gave me his address and picture" (Sesshomaru winced, "What I wouldn't give to kill her" he thought to himself)

Kensei, Isshin and Soi Fon looked at Gintoki.

"You...WHAT?!" Kensei and Isshin yelled in unison.

"Uh...who gave you that picture of that gorgeous man? Must have been my twin brother....Kintogi, yeah, has to be" Gintoki said nervously...obviously lying.

"Why you little!!" Isshin said reaching for his explosives box and pulling out flowers, "CRAP!! She even my secret stash of explosives?! SHE'S KILLING ME!!"

"You and me both" Sesshomaru thought to himself

"Uh...Isshin....everyone knew about that stash" Kensei said

"You idiot, all you had to do was sleep with her and leave before she woke up, thats what expect all guys like you to do, we even pretend to be sleeping to give you time to leave!" Soi Fon said

"Really?" Isshin whispered to her

"No, but I'm just telling him that for future reference" Soi Fon whispered back

"There's only one way to solve this" DB said

"How?" Soi Fon asked

"DNA Test" DB said back

"Like Maury?" Isshin asked

"...No" DB said, "All we need is Gin's and Kanade's DNA, that way we can decide if Gin's the father or not"

"Isshin, Sess, hear that? Lets get Gin's DNA:twisted:" Kensei said as Isshin and Sesshomaru made their way to Gintoki with Kensei

"No! Not like that! You'll kill him!" DB shouted

"I don't know DB, they seem to be on to something" Soi Fon said

"Fine, then how do we get his DNA?" Kensei asked

DB pulled a strand of Gintoki's hair off his head

"OW!" Gintoki shouted in pain

"But don't you need..." Isshin said

"No time for that" DB said, "Now, we need Kanade's DNA and no Sesshomaru, you can't get it from her"

Sesshomaru sheathed Tenseiga with a look of frustration

"We don't need that, I know the father of my own baby" Kanade said, "Only a fool would need a DNA test"(Sesshomaru winced)

The entire 151 glared at Gintoki as he began sweating heavily

"I say we do it" Gintoki said nervously

"If Gin-Chan wants to do it....then I'll do it" Kanade said as Sesshomaru winced again

5 MINUTES LATER

"Ok, we'll need a day for the Medical Team to make the diagnosis" DB said, till then, good day everyone"

DB left the office to go home for the night.

"It is getting late, I'm going home too" Isshin said

"Me too" Gintoki said

"Gin, you, Soi Fon and I all live in the Living Quarters section of the Building" Kensei said, "DB and Isshin own a house and Sess...well...he crashes somewhere for the night"

"Oh yeah" Gintoki said

"C'mon Gin-Chan" Kanade said(Sesshomaru didn't wince since he already left), "Lets go to bed"

"Uh....how bout this? We do origami!" Gintoki said, feeling the glare of Soi Fon and Kensei on him

Kanade looked at the two

"Are you guys jealous of what we have?" Kanade said

"JEALOUS?!" Kensei and Soi Fon yelled in unison

"Yes! You two wish you had what me and Gin-Chan have" Kanade said clinging to Gintoki's arm

Kensei and Soi Fon glared at Gintoki again

"Uh...Kanade, don't really think they're jealous" Gintoki said nervously, "What do you say we go? Like now!"

"Ok, night guys!!" Kanade said happily as Soi Fon took out a dagger

"Wait until after the DNA test Soi Fon" Kensei said grudgingly

"Tch" Soi Fon said walking to her room

PRESENT TIME

"How does that explain our current mess?!" Gintoki screamed

"Can't, time restrictions have caused me to end it here" Kensei said as a bullet flew by his ear

"Stupid author" Gintoki said as a fireball hit him.

TO BE CONTINUED...

PREVIEW

Gintoki-"How did we end up in this mess?!"

Kensei-"Whatever happened, I'm guessing its your fault"

Gintoki-"Just like everything else"

Kensei-"Next time on the 151 Files, Episode 3-Operation: Gintoki's Betrothed?! Part 3-Meet the Parents"

Gintoki-"MEET THE WHO?!"

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dancingbeatle

Do I still get to keep my slight accent? So it's either "I am not the father dance." or the "I am the father dance" or the "I am the father head shake."

HybridKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 HybridKing
Member since 2012 • 8322 Posts

The 151 Files

Episode 3-Operation: Gintoki's Betrothed?! Part 3-Meet the Parents

"You still didn't explain why we're hanging here Kensei!" Gintoki screamed

"I was getting to that!" Kensei shouted back

1 HOUR EARLIER

Gintoki burst into Kensei's room.

"BOSS!" Gintoki shouted, causing Kensei to fall out of bed in shock.

"Dammit Gin, what the hell?!" Kensei shouted in anger trying to get off the floor, "Did the DNA test come back?"

"Uh...no" Gintoki said

"Then why the hell did you wake me?!" Kensei shouted in anger again

"Because...Kanade,,,she...she"

"She what? She dead?" Kensei asked

"No" Gintoki said

"She badly wounded? Cause I swear I told Soi Fon to wait until after the DNA test to ki..I mean take care of her" Kensei said

"No...worse..." Gintoki said, "She...wants me..."

"Wants you what man? Spit it out!" Kensei said

"Wants me...to meet the parents" Gintoki said

There was a awkward, tense silence between the two squadmates as Kensei looked at Gintoki in mild disbelief.

"Good luck then" Kensei said rolling over on his stomach to go back to sleep.

"No! Come with me!" Gintoki pleaded

"Why? This is your mess, not mine, this time when you meet the Captain, you'll be chewed out, not me" Kensei said happily

"Thats what you're worried about?!" Gintoki shouted, "If you don't help, the Captain'll chew you out for not keeping track of your squad members"

"Stop wasting time Gin, we got work to do" Kensei said

"Work?" Gintoki asked

"You don't seriously think you'll win anyone with the way you look now do you?" Kensei asked

"Well..." Gintoki said, "Yeah you're right, lets go"

30 MINUTES LATER

Kensei, Kanade and Gintoki were walking to Kanade's parents house. Gintoki had been given a makeover: Hair combed(to an extent), was given a suit and tie, Kensei even decided that Gin should change his name to Shomaru Sakata: Owner of Sakata Enterprises, the worlds largest electronic company.

"Oh Kenny, I'm not sure about this" Kanade said

"Trust me Kanade, if you want your parents to like Gin, he has to do this" Kensei said, "And don't call me Kenny!"

"But I want my parents to like the real Gin-Chan!" Kanade said, clinging to Gintoki's arm"

Kensei looked at Kanade.

"No you don't" Kenny said, "Hey don't spell me name like that you stupid author!"

Bolts of lightning hit Kenny.

"Nevermind" Kenny said charred

"By the way, who are your parents anyway?" Gintoki asked

"The Tsukimiyas" Kanade said as Kensei stopped walking

"The...Tsukimiyas?" Kensei asked, "As in...the Tsukimiya Conglamarate? One of the richest and most powerful companies in the world Tsukimiyas?"

"Yeah, thats them, I'm the daughter of the 7th generation CEO, Kazuto Tsukimiya" Kanade

Kensei froze in place.

"Whats wrong?" Kanade asked

"Kazuto..." Kensei said

"You know him?" Kanade asked

"Well...actually yeah" Kensei said, "It was back before the 151 formed when I was partnered with Captain Sajin Komamura, we...kinda blew up the American branch of his company, the Captain put us on probation for a year cause of that"

"That was you?!" Kanade asked

"Yeahh..."Kensei said

"Wow...father still talks about that day with anger" Kanade said

Kensei thought for a moment, then jumped in a bush. Kanade was puzzled as to why Kensei did that, then 5 seconds later, Kensei came back out with a costume of his own.

"Can't let that man know its me, he specifically told me to stay away from him and his property" Kensei said, "Call me...Isshin Kurosaki"

The three made it to the Tsukimiya estate, Kensei was nervous getting past security because he was forbidden from setting foot on Tsukimiya property. The room where Kanade's parents were was on the 3rd floor of the North wing, Kanade opened the door and ushered "Shomaru" and "Isshin" inside.

"Mother, Father" Kanade said

Kazuto Tsukimiya was a thickly built man around 50 with serious eyes and big hands. Kanade's mother, Mizuno Tsukimiya, was a slim woman who looked a few years shy of 50 with eyes that shouted wisdom.

"Kanade my daughter" Kazuto Tsukimiya said, "This is your betrothed I understand"

Kazuto looked at "Shomaru".

"Yes, this is Shomaru Sakata, the owner of the worlds largest electronic company" Kanade said

"I see, and this is?" Mizuno asked looking at "Isshin"

"Yes, this is Isshin Kurosaki, Shomaru's..." Kanade couldn't think of an occupation

"Driver! He's my driver and butler" Shomaru said

"Your what?!" Isshin shouted as Kanade pinched his leg

"I mean yes, I am his driver and...and...butler" Isshin said grudgingly

The group continued talking for 10 more minutes, "Shomaru" told the biggest lie of his life to Kanade's parents while "Isshin" stepped out for a minute to take a call.

"DB, where is that DNA test?" Kensei asked

"We got, we're coming now" DB said

"Hurry, Gins bound to say something stupid any minute" Kensei said

"TO LATE!!!" Gintoki screamed running out

"What the hell happened?!" Kensei asked

"Our covers blown, RUN!!!" Gintoki shouted

"AW DAMMIT!!!" Kensei shouted, "DB, get that DNA test here now!!"

Kensei and Gintoki ran for their lives, dodging security guards at every turn

"How the hell did you blow this?!" Kensei screamed while running

"Apparently the 151 is very well known even in this part of town, our disguises didn't fool them for a bit" Gintoki said

"CRAP!! Now I'm on Tsukimiya property illegally, the Captain'll have my head for this!!" Kensei shouted as the two came upon a wall.

"Dammit, dead end" Kensei said as the guards closed in on them

"Well well well, Captain Kensei Muguruma, 151 Commander" Kazuto said

"You're a Captain? I thought Urahara was Cpt." Gintoki said

"Technically, he's the Captain-Commander, leader of the Building" Kensei said

"Ohhhh, so who's the second in command of the 151?" Gintoki asked

"Isshin...the Lt. of the team" Kensei said

"Hey don't have a conversation when your lives are in danger!!" Kazuto shouted angrily, "This time Captain Muguruma, I'll make sure your team is disbanded and put in prison forever"

"Not a big fan of us I take it?" Kensei asked

"You fools have caused nothing but destruction in this city for years now, tonight, it ends here" Kazuto said

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" Kensei said blowing a hole in the wall and jumping out with Gintoki following behind.

"Ohhh so thats why we're hanging from the side of a building" Gintoki said

"Yeah, our only hope now is for the others to come with that test" Kensei said as the rope they were hanging broke, causing them to fall.

Sesshomaru caught them just when they were about to hit the ground and flew them to the very top of the mansion.

"Sess?" Kensei asked

"Soi Fon told me everything" Sesshomaru said

"What about the test?" Kensei asked

Sesshomaru pointed to DB and Isshin running inside the mansion to give Kazuto the test and almost as soon as the whole mess began...it ended. Soi Fon came up to the roof to greet the three.

"Turns out the lady is a tramp" Soi Fon said, "She confessed to already being pregnant before she met Gin"

"She also admitted they never slept together, just had a drink together and went their separate ways" Sesshomaru said

"She figured Gin would be the perfect cover: Make her parents think a complete idiot got her pregnant and no one finds out about her late night activities in clubs" Soi Fon

"Hey I'm not a COMPLETE idiot!!" Gintoki shouted

The 151 was sitting in the banquet hall of the Tsukimiya mansion enjoying a nice meal

"Sorry about trying to disband the team" Kazuto said, "Tonight, eat and drink the night away!!" he added happily

"Don't mind if I do!" Isshin shouted happily

"Wow, some mess that girl got us into" Kensei said

"Hey, where's Sess and Soi Fon?" Gintoki asked

Kensei and Isshin looked at each other smiling while DB looked at Gintoki with a smug look.

"Oh no..." Gintoki said, "...Oh well" he added as he continued eating.

Kanade was in her room grounded for 3 years, thankful her father decided not to disown her, when she heard a soud from her closet.

"Hello?" She said nervously approaching the closet, "Is someone there?"

She slowly opened the closet door and found Sesshomaru and Soi Fon glaring at her.

"Ready for 151 brand justice?" Sesshomaru asked with a demonic glare

Kanade looked at the two horrified as they slowly walked up to her

GIRL SCREAM

TO BE CONTINUED...

Preview

Soi Fon-Hey gang we got an invite, looks like to some high class party. Hmm...wonder who's hosting this party. Next time on the 151 Files Episode 4-Operation: Social Call.

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dancingbeatle

I didn't know he liked humans like that.

HybridKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 HybridKing
Member since 2012 • 8322 Posts

The 151 Files

Episode 4-Operation: Social Call

The 151 was in the office feeling something was wrong.

"Something is really wrong" Kensei said

"Agreed" Soi Fon said

"But what is it?" Isshin said

"Its...something" Sesshomaru said

"But what?" DB asked

"Thats the question" Gintoki said

The team got their answer when the floor beneath DB, Sesshomaru and Gintoki gave out and all three fell down.

"Ohhh so that was it" Kensei said, "The Captain decided to take down instead of the Bleach Characters this time"

"Nice change of p..." Isshin couldn't finish because he just blew up and was nowhere to be found

"Oh no" Soi Fon said

"Aw he..." Kensei couldn't finish because he too blew up

"Isshin? Kensei?" Soi Fon said worried, "No...NO!!!"

Soi Fon ran out the office when all of a sudden she blew up as well

The entire 151 was in a ballroom with Kensei, Isshin and Soi Fon all out cold

"Kensei, wake up before Benihime sees you" Yoruichi said

"Ready to go!!" Kensei said springing up

"Soi Fon, I got something for you" Yoruichi said

"Yes Ma'am!" Soi Fon also said getting up

"Isshin, Ichigo called you a punk" Yoruichi

"Ichigo you punk!!" Isshin screamed angrily

"Idiot" Sesshomaru thought to himself

"Hey, where's Urahara?" Soi Fon asked

"On vacation" Yoruichi

"So why are we here?" Sesshomaru asked

"Getting to that" Yoruichi replied impatiently, "Now then, I have a...situation that I need help with and you clowns are the only ones I can turn to" 

"Stalker again? Don't worry, I got this one" Gintoki said

"Not that, not this time anyway" Yoruichi said, "Actually...its a party and I need to invite 6 guests"

"Because..." Sesshomaru said

"There's a guy at the party who's interested in me, but he's very annoying so I need you all to keep an eye on him" Yoruichi said

"All of us? Just how bad is he?" DB asked

"Very, he's very persistent...borderline violent" Yoruichi said

"So you just need us to keep him away?" Sesshomaru asked

"Exactly" Yoruichi said, "Of course, you need proper instruction for a party like this, so I'm training the four of you in that regard"

"Four?" Kensei asked

"The men of the group" Yoruichi said

The guys looked at each other momentarily

"Our first mission in weeks, lets do it" Kensei said

TO BE CONTINUED

PREVIEW

Kensei-Dam this is hard, what fork is what? Why do I have to wear this monkey suit. Next time on the 151 Files Episode 5-Operation-High Class

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dancingbeatle
Puffy dresses.