Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

Come and share your thoughts.

Well in my case I cannor say a word about the game, since I didnt played it. But it looks like a nice concept to m, though Im not sure about the cast of characters and the art design. 

Anyway Im sure you will have a better point of view :P

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts
All I know about this game is that it has nice looking graphics and is a strategy game.I cannat say anymore as I also never played this game.
kylts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 kylts
Member since 2009 • 1510 Posts
ye i like it really goooood!!! :P 8)
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts
I had a fun time with the game. It provided enough of a challenge while not feeling cheap. I also liked the system used to unlock new summons. The only cons are they made Ashe close to useless, and the game didn't keep the same tone as FFXII.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

I had a fun time with the game. It provided enough of a challenge while not feeling cheap. I also liked the system used to unlock new summons. The only cons are they made Ashe close to useless, and the game didn't keep the same tone as FFXII.DrAwesomeMD

Well thats a lot of good info about the game :P. why is Ashe useless? :?

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]I had a fun time with the game. It provided enough of a challenge while not feeling cheap. I also liked the system used to unlock new summons. The only cons are they made Ashe close to useless, and the game didn't keep the same tone as FFXII.angelbless

Well thats a lot of good info about the game :P. why is Ashe useless? :?

They made her a time mage, so she really only uses stuff like slow and other not very usefull status effects like that.

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts
I loved Revenant Wings. Was my favorite DS game for awhile until I played TWEWY. I like the strategy gameplay but it isnt so annoying and boring as some others I have played. The story was great and it was nice having another game with the characters from XII.
fffan9391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 fffan9391
Member since 2007 • 4967 Posts
I never played it because Tactical RPGs aren't really my thing.
atrofiado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 atrofiado
Member since 2005 • 273 Posts
Great ^^
PyreofKoL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 112

User Lists: 4

#10 PyreofKoL
Member since 2005 • 6059 Posts
This was a very entertaining game. I'm an RTS fan, so the mechanics were fairly simply compared to most other RTSs but in this case it's certainly not a bad thing. I particularly liked having to find proper combinations of the various elementally aligned creatures before each battle. The story line was great and it's one of the better looking DS games. Squeenix also managed to implement the controls very well on the DS, and I was pleasantly surprised that there wasn't a whole lot of slow down. Over all it's a great game but it does help to have prior experience in the RTS genre.