Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts

Hey everyone, I'm sure people have been talking about the Xboxone information that's been released to us, and though the PS4 hasn't given their TRUE stance on used games yet (Which is a huge problem about the Xbox'one' as it is called) I can't imagine the PS4 could be worse than this. I've always hated microsoft as a company but loved some of their old consoles and games.. but not any more. The fact that Microsoft's stocks fell after their press release should say a lot, but here's a nice video explaining everything wrong with the new Xbox console.

Warning, video contains a LOT of foul language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKm94T0jfzQ

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

I wasnt very  impress with the xbox one either... and although the PS4 conference left many holes, Im still very intrigued about its potential. As for the Xboxone... Im not really sure if I will ever get one.

Im not a console fanboy, I own every generation console since the Snes, but this time, I think I will remain with the PS4. Even so, we have until E3 to be amazed :)

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#3 Falcon084
Member since 2009 • 8778 Posts
I just found this BLOG by JustPlainLucas I think you should all see.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Xx_Kares_xX
Yeeeeep thanks for that, this guy seems to get it.
D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 232

#5 D3dr0_0
Member since 2008 • 3530 Posts
After watching that garbage conference I decided to skip M$ entirely next gen. Stupid glorified cable box.
D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 D3dr0_0
After watching that garbage conference I decided to skip M$ entirely next gen. Stupid glorified cable box.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Xx_Kares_xX
I hope most people are as intelligent as you x.x (not sarcastic... I hope people don't buy the piece of shit)
mztazmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 mztazmz
Member since 2003 • 1405 Posts

Im with all that,

Let's see, PS4 is $100 cheaper, uses much faster DDR5 RAM and more of it is available for games, has a more powerful GPU, does NOT require a 24 hour online check, no restrictions on used games, and seems to be getting more third party support than PS3 did at launch :)

Consider me in :D

it almost feels as though the Xbox and Playstation are doing a complete role reversal this coming generation as opposed to the current one(PS360)

Going to E3 tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will report back tomorrow night8)

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Xx_Kares_xX
Except for the huge step backwards with having to pay to play games online, PS4 really didn't seem to have anything offensive too it what so ever.
lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lordmew
Member since 2009 • 1315 Posts

Well for PS4s pay to play online, its only 5 bucks a month (about a subway worth of money) and you do get free games and sales on other games. Its at least a compromisse.

PS4 for me, if it wasnt for having a Game Rig already:P 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Xx_Kares_xX
I have the feeling that PSPlus may go up in price BECAUSE it's mandatory.. but not by much.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts

I would assume most of us here are Playstation users as is since, well, there is no FF for microsoft. lol

even so, it must have been a horrible e3 for the marketing teams.  Definitely going to be a few ulcers and layoffs in the future if they seriously didn't think any of these results wouldn't bite them later.

D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 D3dr0_0

I would assume most of us here are Playstation users as is since, well, there is no FF for microsoft. lol

even so, it must have been a horrible e3 for the marketing teams.  Definitely going to be a few ulcers and layoffs in the future if they seriously didn't think any of these results wouldn't bite them later.

JukedSolid

You assumption is wrong since I didn't get a PS Triple.

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Xx_Kares_xX
For the record he did say MOST, but on the other hand, the only FF games released this gen have been multiplatform, so I guess it wouldn't really apply.
lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lordmew
Anyways, if you buy FF for the XboxOne this gen, you probably wouldnt get to keep your games forvever. Remember that you need to connect up to play the games, well once the servers are shut down by microsoft when the gen after that happens you wont have those games anymore
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Xx_Kares_xX
No coke! Pepsi!
lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lordmew

So as of the last news XboxOnes DRM policy has taken a 180 degree the other way.

Here is the link : DRM turnaround

Since Microsoft is now knowing that they are indeed doing catchup they might get a finger into the race again. Sony now has to come with something that can create a gap again, because without the DRM policies then they are closing in at eachother

Even if Microsoft get better exclusives at their console, they are still a bit behind since it hasnt been confirmed if publishers are going to be able to enforce DRM on their products (something we know microsoft has made doable on the XboxOne) and that the Kinect which nobody wants is still a requirement to use it. The always online is removed though.

At least the race is running again, finaly getting some exitement. (BTW I didnt make a standalone topic for this, since I have no idea how to make one, should probably look into that before I make the Quiz ehh) 

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 angelbless
heheh just press the New Topic tab at the top of the forum page :)
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JukedSolid

@D3dr0_0 You bustin' my balls man? lol

Dude Kares.  Did you know Pepsi had a big fiasco where they put embryonic stem cells in their pepsi as a flavor enhancer?  They don't do it anymore, but anyone who drank pepsi around April 2012 participated in canibalism.  

Anyway back to the system.  Just yesterday I was commenting on some thread or other about how weird I found it that MS hadn't responded with some changes to the extremely negative public response.  Still I'm glad that they wised up if only for the knowledge that companies still have the consumer's interests in mind rather than telling them what they should buy.

D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 D3dr0_0
Nah dude besides PS4 is my choice even if MS did 180 degree turn.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Xx_Kares_xX
There still isn't a race x.x too many people are too pissed off about Microsoft being **** stupid... besides the people who don't follow the details will immediatly go for the cheaper system (in this case the PS4) so I don't see the Xboxone doing well either way.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Xx_Kares_xX

@D3dr0_0 You bustin' my balls man? lol

Dude Kares.  Did you know Pepsi had a big fiasco where they put embryonic stem cells in their pepsi as a flavor enhancer?  They don't do it anymore, but anyone who drank pepsi around April 2012 participated in canibalism.  

Anyway back to the system.  Just yesterday I was commenting on some thread or other about how weird I found it that MS hadn't responded with some changes to the extremely negative public response.  Still I'm glad that they wised up if only for the knowledge that companies still have the consumer's interests in mind rather than telling them what they should buy.

JukedSolid

Interesting, Honestly I prefer coke anyway, I was just quoting something because I thought it was a funny parallel... and there's no harm in cannabilism if the person was already dead *shruggs* ((wonder how many people I freaked out with that statement))

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JukedSolid

Nah dude besides PS4 is my choice even if MS did 180 degree turn.D3dr0_0

cheers man.

Yeah Kares that was pretty disturbing. lol 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Xx_Kares_xX
lol I try
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 angelbless

lol I tryXx_Kares_xX

You know we dont allow cannibalism in the union right? xD... except for chocobos.. if that counts :roll:

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Xx_Kares_xX
That's okaaaaay,Iwouldn't eat you guys anyway... you are all too much fun