Which Final Fantasy title do you wish to blow up with Ultima?

• 103 results
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts
FFXII's optional stuff were fun, but I really do not wanna have to go through ALL of it again! :?
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 smootheyes2
Member since 2005 • 3203 Posts

[QUOTE="smootheyes2"]I liked FFXII heaps. My FAVE FF.MASTERBLADEX
why? just tell me why?

I like all the extra stuff to do. The POLITICAL side of the game. The expansive environments. The new battle system... etc etc etc. I could go on for ages.

STK3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 STK3000
Member since 2005 • 2790 Posts

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="smootheyes2"]I liked FFXII heaps. My FAVE FF.smootheyes2

why? just tell me why?

I like all the extra stuff to do. The POLITICAL side of the game. The expansive environments. The new battle system... etc etc etc. I could go on for ages.

how was it poltical? if you don't mind me asking

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#54 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts
[QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="smootheyes2"]I liked FFXII heaps. My FAVE FF.STK3000

why? just tell me why?

I beleive he is refering to the Impire thing, the battle for th eleadeship, the diplomacy between kingdoms and governants..that kind of stuff...if I m not worng :?

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="STK3000"][QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="smootheyes2"]I liked FFXII heaps. My FAVE FF.angelbless

why? just tell me why?

I beleive he is refering to the Impire thing, the battle for th eleadeship, the diplomacy between kingdoms and governants..that kind of stuff...if I m not worng :?

It had a pretty big political feel to it for me, as well...

eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#56 eztarg8
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
i thought it was too linear, because you got to one place and straight away its WRONG, go somewhere else, and coz your walking, you walk through mass unnecessary scenery so there is nowhere to sit off, i know they put in the hunts but i dont think that was enoughSTK3000
NO, FFX was linear. You know exactly which way to walk from the begining. Just fallow the one road in the entire game to reach it.
Shiggums

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#57 Shiggums
Member since 2007 • 21436 Posts
Hmm...I'd blow up all FFXI titles ;)
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 eztarg8

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="smootheyes2"]I liked FFXII heaps. My FAVE FF.smootheyes2

why? just tell me why?

I'm pretty sure we already had a debate that FF XII is NOT POLITICAL!!!
joemai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 joemai
Member since 2004 • 138 Posts

OOO some ppl who would help me blow up FFX12 :).....lol but seriously i didnt like 12 too much..if you wanna know why jus look for that overview i made of it on this site..ahh too lazy to look for the link, but what i would like to adress is the 'extra stuff' and the 'optimal stuff' in the game...lol..this game gets points from me for illusions cause there wasnt much to do in this game...you had the hunts...the main story...ahh maybe esper collecting....and ahh filling up your license board...yep thats about it...now when you compare it to its predecessor FFX..now...this is a game with extra stuff..you had the main story, blitzball,choco racing/training, monster arena, butterfly catching(lol), extra aeon collecting, legendary weapon collecting, language learning(al bhed),item collecting and mixing(rikku) and weapon customising, and aeon customising...all of which do not effect the story line 1 bit....

smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 smootheyes2
[QUOTE="STK3000"][QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="smootheyes2"]I liked FFXII heaps. My FAVE FF.angelbless

why? just tell me why?

You are correct.

STK3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 STK3000
to be honest the politics aremn't really politics because any fantasy game uses "politics" as a plot and i personally thing the peasants killing the evil emperor of some overblown fuedal system is kinda outdated, that why i don't think its political, the "politics" are just a lazy way of explaining the reason for war, and a background plot/ nemesis
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 smootheyes2
The politics is other things like the Marquis vs Vayne
STK3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 STK3000

The politics is other things like the Marquis vs Vaynesmootheyes2

is one and evil emperor is the other trying to discuss the war. then that would be backstory and unintentional politics, tactics advance had more politics because it had laws you broke them you went tojail people got outta hand and they tighten the grip thats politics

smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 smootheyes2
There's heaps...... Hang on......
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#65 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts

It had a pretty big political feel to it for me, as well...

DJ-Lafleur

I loved the political theme it had.

eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 eztarg8

[QUOTE="smootheyes2"]The politics is other things like the Marquis vs VayneSTK3000

is one and evil emperor is the other trying to discuss the war. then that would be backstory and unintentional politics, tactics advance had more politics because it had laws you broke them you went tojail people got outta hand and they tighten the grip thats politics

I'd pull that FFT had politics and XII had none.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 DJ-Lafleur

Well, whether XII's story was [political or not, i still didn't care for it....

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#68 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

uhh ya. compared to FFT, FFXII probably had none. Let's just put it this way:

FFXII's story and game was based on politics, the frame was set politically. But the game was played in a not so political way, in fact, it had as little as it had.

Talk about a truly political story, it can never beat FFT, the most complicated and best political plot ever. seriously...

polarmanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69 polarmanda
Member since 2007 • 1412 Posts
FFXII because I just don't like it personally it's not for me.
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts
Have any of you played FFII?! Absolutley HORRIBLE. The leveling system sucked and that whole "key term" thing was idiotic. Only good part about it was Ricard.
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 IpodHero176

Talk about a truly political story, it can never beat FFT, the most complicated and best political plot ever. seriously...

kinetic-core

Agreed. No game had a political story as great as FFT. Especially if you watch the ending.

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 MASTERBLADEX
Member since 2008 • 1286 Posts
Have any of you played FFII?! Absolutley HORRIBLE. The leveling system sucked and that whole "key term" thing was idiotic. Only good part about it was Ricard.DrAwesomeMD
yeah,i hear ff 2 sucks alot.
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 DrAwesomeMD

[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]Have any of you played FFII?! Absolutley HORRIBLE. The leveling system sucked and that whole "key term" thing was idiotic. Only good part about it was Ricard.MASTERBLADEX

It does. It's not worth playing unless you're a hardcore FF fan.

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 MASTERBLADEX

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]Have any of you played FFII?! Absolutley HORRIBLE. The leveling system sucked and that whole "key term" thing was idiotic. Only good part about it was Ricard.DrAwesomeMD

oh,but is it better then the first ff game? because i hated that game alot.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 DJ-Lafleur

FFII wasn't bad, but it wasn't terrific, either. It was....a nice game. Leveling up magic definetely got tedious, as well as dungeons at times...

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]Have any of you played FFII?! Absolutley HORRIBLE. The leveling system sucked and that whole "key term" thing was idiotic. Only good part about it was Ricard.MASTERBLADEX

oh,but is it better then the first ff game? because i hated that game alot.

FFII is about a thousand times worse.

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 kinetic-core
hmm i guess there aren't a lot of hardcore ff fans in here. fs and I have to hang on for a while lol. It DEFINITELY looks like fs and I are the only old-school ff lovers.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 DJ-Lafleur

hmm i guess there aren't a lot of hardcore ff fans in here. fs and I have to hang on for a while lol. It DEFINITELY looks like fs and I are the only old-school ff lovers.kinetic-core

AHEM!!!!! :|

I liked all the older FF's, too! 1-6!

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 DrAwesomeMD

hmm i guess there aren't a lot of hardcore ff fans in here. fs and I have to hang on for a while lol. It DEFINITELY looks like fs and I are the only old-school ff lovers.kinetic-core

I love every old school FF except for II.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c23bfe170d95
deactivated-5c23bfe170d95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-5c23bfe170d95
Member since 2008 • 934 Posts

I never played FFll so I don't really know much about it, but I did play all of them and out of all those FFX-2 was the worst:(

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 MASTERBLADEX
well,i can't stand the 2d final fantasy's the characters look stupid.well ff 4 and ff6 are the only exceptions but all of the other 2d games i hate.
faraz-azar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#82 faraz-azar
Member since 2006 • 630 Posts
god i know people will hate me but when it gets down to it i cant choose so id have to nuke.... ff7 xD and that means all the spin offs with it too . Why? because ff6 is better so why dont we get rid of the one everyone kisses up to. i cant say anything bout 1,2,8,9 or,X-2 havent played em
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 kinetic-core
okies, then blademaster, you don't have a reason to not play FFIII and FFIV remade on the DS. They're 3-D. And for one, they're quite good. FFIV's story is worth it.
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 smootheyes2
FF3 is alright I guess...
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 IpodHero176

god i know people will hate me but when it gets down to it i cant choose so id have to nuke.... ff7 xD and that means all the spin offs with it too . Why? because ff6 is better so why dont we get rid of the one everyone kisses up to. faraz-azar

I would have to agree with you on that. I just didn't want to be the one to say that game:P

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 DrAwesomeMD

god i know people will hate me but when it gets down to it i cant choose so id have to nuke.... ff7 xD and that means all the spin offs with it too . Why? because ff6 is betterfaraz-azar

I agree. FFVI FTW.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 DJ-Lafleur

[QUOTE="faraz-azar"]god i know people will hate me but when it gets down to it i cant choose so id have to nuke.... ff7 xD and that means all the spin offs with it too . Why? because ff6 is betterDrAwesomeMD

I agree. FFVI FTW.

They are both awesome games, IMO. They are both on my top 3 favorite FF's list, along with X. I like VII a bit more, but VI is still a terrific game!

besides, X-2 deserves to not only be ultima'd, but then blasted by bahamut, then crushed by KOTR! :x

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]

[QUOTE="faraz-azar"]god i know people will hate me but when it gets down to it i cant choose so id have to nuke.... ff7 xD and that means all the spin offs with it too . Why? because ff6 is betterDJ-Lafleur

I agree. FFVI FTW.

They are both awesome games, IMO. They are both on my top 3 favorite FF's list, along with X. I like VII a bit more, but VI is still a terrific game!

besides, X-2 deserves to not only be ultima'd, but then blasted by bahamut, then crushed by KOTR! :x

VII is decent, but I favor VI,mostly because Kefka is the 2nd greatest villain in any game(Nohman from Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner is the best )IMO.

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 MASTERBLADEX
okies, then blademaster, you don't have a reason to not play FFIII and FFIV remade on the DS. They're 3-D. And for one, they're quite good. FFIV's story is worth it.kinetic-core
oh!!! you called me by my former name lol,but anyway i did play ff3 for the ds it's cool the job system and save system can be punishing at times but the game was worth my cash.and im really anticapating the ff4 remake i'll be first in line to get when it hit na shores.
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 DrAwesomeMD

[QUOTE="kinetic-core"]okies, then blademaster, you don't have a reason to not play FFIII and FFIV remade on the DS. They're 3-D. And for one, they're quite good. FFIV's story is worth it.MASTERBLADEX
oh!!! you called me by my former name lol,but anyway i did play ff3 for the ds it's cool the job system and save system can be punishing at times but the game was worth my cash.and im really anticapating the ff4 remake i'll be first in line to get when it hit na shores.

I wish I could play the new FIV, but my stupid DS Lite crapped out on me.

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 IpodHero176

[QUOTE="kinetic-core"]okies, then blademaster, you don't have a reason to not play FFIII and FFIV remade on the DS. They're 3-D. And for one, they're quite good. FFIV's story is worth it.MASTERBLADEX

Or if it hits NA's shores.

MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 MASTERBLADEX

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="kinetic-core"]okies, then blademaster, you don't have a reason to not play FFIII and FFIV remade on the DS. They're 3-D. And for one, they're quite good. FFIV's story is worth it.IpodHero176

Or if it hits NA's shores.

i hope it does square has released ff1 and 2 why not 4?
MASTERBLADEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 MASTERBLADEX

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="kinetic-core"]okies, then blademaster, you don't have a reason to not play FFIII and FFIV remade on the DS. They're 3-D. And for one, they're quite good. FFIV's story is worth it.DrAwesomeMD

man,that sucks i play my ds more then the psp.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]

[QUOTE="MASTERBLADEX"][QUOTE="kinetic-core"]okies, then blademaster, you don't have a reason to not play FFIII and FFIV remade on the DS. They're 3-D. And for one, they're quite good. FFIV's story is worth it.MASTERBLADEX

man,that sucks i play my ds more then the psp.

My Lite crapped out on me, as well. But I have a new one, so it's alright...

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 AlBeadFFx
im playing 3 right now for DS and i actually couldnt put it down when i first bought the game
TTIB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 TTIB
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="joemai"]FF12...yah 12, a HUGE letdown for mesmootheyes2

KamehameHAAAAAAAAAAA!

That's taken care of.

I would destroy, or rather, Annihiltate FF3.

=( Three was the best one ever... Id Kill Crystal Chronicals

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 AlBeadFFx
im still exploring more FF's but mines still X-2
Avatar image for TheForgotten0ne
TheForgotten0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 TheForgotten0ne
Member since 2007 • 3759 Posts

im still exploring more FF's but mines still X-2AlBeadFFx

I think you will keep that idea...

jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#99 jordina
Member since 2006 • 5410 Posts
FFII. Its just the worst. Not that I hate any of the FF games but that one is easily the worst.
TTIB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 TTIB
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Am I The Only One Who Hated CC?