kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

This is a new MV that i've made using a whole bunch of clips from all the Final Fantasy titles. A note to thank all that is part of the FFFU, especially the officers and the co-leaders before and now, TheOdinson and ffxjunky06. :)

Enjoy! Here's the link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b02dZTjaJUU

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 FinalHorror
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
This is one of the best movies i have seen for a LONG time...Great job kinetic...everything is just so good...
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kinetic-core

Thank you thank you :P

I try my best. :)

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kinetic-core
And, btw, Horror.. i can't seem to upload anything that you want. The sites are not working. :) Sorry.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#5 jordina
Member since 2006 • 5410 Posts
that was good.
TheOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 TheOdinson
Member since 2006 • 6232 Posts
My dear my dear that was simply amazing. The music was great, I did feel there was one odd transition, but it appeared to be in the actual song, when it pics up for the first time, it seemed to do it abrutly, almost too abrutly. Outside of that I was simply amazed. The footage, the compilation, the timing, everything was really perfect. I am going to have to watch it at least 3 more times, but those were my initial impressions. Simply outstanding!
TheOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TheOdinson

Ok, the pick up that I was talking about is around the 1:40 mark, and it just seems odd. It wasn't nearly as bad the second time though, but the first time it seemed jarring, while the second time it just seemed sudden. The second pick up at the 3:50 mark is also kind of quick, but it isn't as sudden as the first, and handled very well. I must say I am still utterly amazed by the video, it is beautifully done. It makes me want to play every single game again, and it made me realized that you are amazingly talented and we are all lucky to have you to share your creations. As much as I truly appreciate your gratitude to all of us, and myself in particular, it is we who should be thanking you for creating a place for all of us to come together, share our thoughts, ideas, and fan project, and to, most of all, share our love for Final Fantasy.

So, Thank You, from myself, and I am sure, all of us as well.

crimson_playa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 crimson_playa
Member since 2003 • 1169 Posts
Ah pimp sh** man or girl , yee made ma day 
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FinalHorror
And, btw, Horror.. i can't seem to upload anything that you want. The sites are not working. :) Sorry.kinetic-core

Well thats okey...i can survie...but when they are working for you, let me know:D
TheOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheOdinson
I don't have anything too important to post, I just want to get this up near the top so everyone has the chance to see it. I mean, she made this for us, and there is no reason to miss out on it.
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kinetic-core

Yes.. thank you everyone! In fact, that's all i can say. This video was made to thank everyone. And, thank you, everyone for your comments too.

I do wish many would see this video. Because i dedicate this work to all you fine people :)

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 FinalHorror
Since she maid it for US...Stick it! it's for this union so STICK IT! please:D
TheOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TheOdinson
I am going to sticky this, but only for the next day or so, just so everyone has the chance to see it.
zerroth101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 zerroth101
Member since 2005 • 4744 Posts
This is simply amazing!! If GS saw this they would cry and Give it a 10/10!!! Too bad you can't get GS to do that.

Send a telegram about the video and everyone will come and see it :)
barflytke401

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 barflytke401
Member since 2004 • 386 Posts

Thank you...that was really good.

*clasps hands together and bows head*

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FinalHorror
Post it in THE forum on GS...It's great and FFFU will get more people to i bet!
SSforlife41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#17 SSforlife41
Member since 2005 • 3139 Posts
wow that was pretty good, nice job
tedtedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 tedtedted
Member since 2005 • 1209 Posts
That is an awsome video Kinetic.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#19 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts

That was the best video i have ever seen! Well done KC

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 FinalHorror
Just a question Kinetic, can i post this movie in other forums.. I will tell them that it were you who made it and thing like that, and maybe we get more people to:D Since it's made for this union to...:)
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kinetic-core

nice thinking there, but i'm afraid that this may be deemed as advertising if you post in the wrong forum. If you wanna put this up, yeah, GS' union recruitment board should be okay. As for boards outside GS, i wouldn't mind, not at all. :)

Thank you everyone then! Made it for you, and you like it. Yay! That's the best gift i can have in return. :D

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 FinalHorror
And thank you for making it kinetic:D and send me a PM when you can upload it;)
Bedoxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 Bedoxxx
Member since 2003 • 57 Posts
awsome kinetic great job :)
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 kinetic-core

thanks..

and, FH, this video and the videos i owe you are now ready for downloading here.

I'm sure you can remember which are the ones you wanted or have downloaded. :D

Enjoy!

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 FinalHorror
Thanks Kinetic:D Yey, many new FF videos on my comp:D
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kinetic-core

you're welcome ya?

I feel privileged to have you add my videos to your already so wondrous collection. :D Thanks

TheOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TheOdinson

I know this isn't the place for this really, but I don't feel like digging up the other thread where we could make a song suggestion and clip suggestion.

The Song is Where'd You Go by Fort Minor.

If you wanna here the song, click here. It is a link to the bands My Space. And when you get there they have the music video if you scroll down a bit. They also have a player for some of the other songs, but this one seems like it could be great for a FFVII:AC clip set up about Tifa and Cloud, with Cloud being gone. Throw in some Marlene maybe. I don't know, I think the song is awesome and that was my first thought. You can read the lyrics here, if you can't understand them all.

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 FinalHorror
Yeah, that song werent bad, but i already got a something so:P
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kinetic-core

I know this isn't the place for this really, but I don't feel like digging up the other thread where we could make a song suggestion and clip suggestion.

If you wanna here the song, click here. It is a link to the bands My Space. And when you get there they have the music video if you scroll down a bit. They also have a player for some of the other songs, but this one seems like it could be great for a FFVII:AC clip set up about Tifa and Cloud, with Cloud being gone. Throw in some Marlene maybe. I don't know, I think the song is awesome and that was my first thought. You can read the lyrics here, if you can't understand them all.

TheOdinson

you know, i think there just isn't enough Tifa plus Cloud footage in AC for me to make a suitably long MV. Same thing with Staind's Right Here, tried it, but there just can't seem to be enough footage to fit with the music. I'll have a look for this one though. :)

TheOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TheOdinson
It was just a suggestion. I mean really I like those songs and I would like to see them in any video. I know that it is hard to do something so specific, and I would never try to forcably ask for something. I just know songs I like that seem suited for this sort of thing and others that don't. I really like this song called 10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2) by Tool, but it is 11+ minutes long, which is way too long for a movie really, so I haven't said anything about it. And most of the stuff I listen too isn't that fitting, so I just suggest what I think works or could work.
sentinel1091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#31 sentinel1091
Member since 2006 • 327 Posts
"where'd you go, i miss you so..." :cry: that song makes me cry thats the song i heard when my best friend moved away! i love that song... oh wait off topic. Kinetic, that was awesome, the timing was perfect for everything
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kinetic-core

Thanks for liking the video! :D

TheOdinson

And ^^, i'm working on it. :)

TheOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 TheOdinson

Thanks for liking the video! :D

[QUOTE="TheOdinson"]

kinetic-core

And ^^, i'm working on it. :)

Wow really? I didn't figure it would happen. Not that I don't think you take suggestions to heart or anything, but I know that at times the song is too long to do what the suggestion asks, although I really just wanna see some song I like turned into tight KC made MVs.

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kinetic-core
i'm not too sure if the final product is cool or good or tight.. i'm trying to re-edit things to make it better. But, that's as much as i can do. I got a shock when i heard rapping. lol. It's me first! :P For a rapping MV.
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 FinalHorror
i'm not too sure if the final product is cool or good or tight.. i'm trying to re-edit things to make it better. But, that's as much as i can do. I got a shock when i heard rapping. lol. It's me first! :P For a rapping MV.kinetic-core
Well it can be cool. I will watch you movie over and over if you have rap in it;) It would be so damn cool:D