Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

Title: Believe

Music: Lena Park - Moon

Video Footage: Final Fantasy The Spirits Within

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOTe_RuI96U

Okay, this is a newly-created MV, together with a colleague as the director. It isn't the best, it is more of a recap of what happens in the original movie itself. Anyways, here it is for your viewing pleasure. :D Enjoy! And all comments are welcome. 

Note: As usual, a downloadable / high-quality version will be available upon request. Meanwhile, i thought i could make use of the polling system. :)

crimson_playa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 crimson_playa
Member since 2003 • 1169 Posts
its nice n relaxing, i like how the music and clips r in sync..just wish i could understand that song..but yee its good
Bedoxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Bedoxxx
Member since 2003 • 57 Posts
nice job core =)
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kinetic-core

Thanks guys.. I'm glad you like it.

Anyways, it's the first time someone's called me "core", people either call me kinetic or kc.. :lol:

Nice. lol

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 FinalHorror
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
Another great movie from you, i wish i made so good movies...And guess who wants to download this one:P
Have you made any other movies the time i have been gone?
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kinetic-core

ok, Thanks for your continuous support FH, i'll PM you the link once it's uploaded, maybe tomorrow.

Anyways, i wouldn't know which are the ones you missed, because i couldn't remember the exact date you were like MIA and when i submitted my MVs.lol.

But, you can find all those that i've submitted over here. :D

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/read_article.php?topic_id=24578778&union_id=6033

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FinalHorror

Well let's se what movies i haven't seen before then:P

Title: Trigger Situation
Created by: Kinetic-Core
Video Details:
MV created with Dirge of Cerberus: FFVII Soundtrack's " Trigger Situation" and clips from Final Fantasy X.

The one here.

Title: With Or Without You
Created by: Kinetic-Core
Video Details:
MV created with U2's "With Or Without You" and clips from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

So if i can get download for all of these if you be truly happy:D

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kinetic-core
ok. now i've got three videos to upload, just for sweet sweet finalhorror. :D no problem. I'll give you the links asap. :)
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FinalHorror
Hehe...sweet and sweet:P hehe...Thanks Kinetic, but what program do you use when you make your movies, i have used Windows MovieMaker, but is that good enough and it often goes bad, it kinda quits by itself:(
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kinetic-core

yup, i use wmm most of the time, and sometimes, i use Photoshop to edit the images. I also use Sony Vegas 6, but that's an expensive software, and not as user-friendly as WMM.

If you're using WMM version 2 [downloadable here http://www.download.com/Windows-Movie-Maker/3000-2194_4-10187903.html?tag=lst-0-1 it's freeware],

then it could be laggy with computers with a Pentium III processor or lower. Try to quit all programs before using WMM, because it may mess up big time, if you forgot to save your project. I save frequently, every 10 to 15 minutes, because i think there is this non-fixable bug in WMM, is that it'll hang the computer [sometimes, not frequently, though] when you click the playback button.

I hope you'll have fun, ya? It has a pretty smooth learning curve, so there should be no problem

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FinalHorror
Thanks:D i get WMM 2 right away...i can use nr 1 so maybe i can use nr 2...hehe
TheOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 TheOdinson
Member since 2006 • 6232 Posts

That made me want to watch The Spirits Within again, but I can't really say if that is good or bad. However, it was very well done, great song choice and composition. I was surpised to see so many things I didn't really remember, but I guess it has been a good long while since I as SW when it came out. It really makes that movie look like it was really good, like you wanna just go and watch it. Not that it was really bad, it was just bad in the context of FF, unlike this MV which is just amazing no matter what.

jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#13 jordina
Member since 2006 • 5410 Posts

kinetic core, can you try putting some good music in your next video. i like them but would like them more if the music was better. u2 was alright, i hate bon jovis music, the evolution wasnt bad at all and kiss me goodbye was the best.

have you heard of kylie minogue, madonna, rhianna and enimen lol

TheOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheOdinson

kinetic core, can you try putting some good music in your next video. i like them but would like them more if the music was better. u2 was alright, i hate bon jovis music, the evolution wasnt bad at all and kiss me goodbye was the best.

jordina

Ok, to start with, realize that kinetic is from Singapore, and while she may indeed know alot of mainstream american and european music, that doesn't mean she also doesn't know and like alot of asian artists and their music. I mean when you here a song, especailly when you understand it more than you or I do, it can really fit. I may not like a song, but that doesn't hurt the MV for me, because it is about the content, how well it was done and how well the music fits the scene, not just how good the song is in general. Honestly I don't like a single artist you named at the end, and I don't like Bon Jovi or U2, but I still can see the artistic talent and work involved in making it and appreciate that. Not vote average just because I didn't like the song.

jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jordina
[QUOTE="jordina"]

TheOdinson

Ok, to start with, realize that kinetic is from Singapore, and while she may indeed know alot of mainstream american and european music, that doesn't mean she also doesn't know and like alot of asian artists and their music. I mean when you here a song, especailly when you understand it more than you or I do, it can really fit. I may not like a song, but that doesn't hurt the MV for me, because it is about the content, how well it was done and how well the music fits the scene, not just how good the song is in general. Honestly I don't like a single artist you named at the end, and I don't like Bon Jovi or U2, but I still can see the artistic talent and work involved in making it and appreciate that. Not vote average just because I didn't like the song.

i dont like the artists either, it was just an example. they are good mvs though. maybe its just her style of doing videos.

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FinalHorror
Can you tell me what song from Kylie Minogue, or madonna that can suit FF good:S? Or you can make one yourself...
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kinetic-core

You know, i'd like to use some music that you guys would like to be combined with FF clips. I've heard of all those artists jordina mentioned, but i don't know them well enough to know whether any of their music will be good with a FF MV.:)

I'd like to see some suggestions here, if you all do not mind. :D Like:

Song Title: xxxxxx
Performed by: xxxxx
FF Footage to be used: xxxx

That'll make you enjoy the videos i make, hopefully, and it'll make my job easier. It's better than looking for music that will fit the footage the whole day and then me putting the clips and music together. :D

Anyways, i'm glad you people like the stuff that i've done so far. :) Thanks

jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jordina

You know, i'd like to use some music that you guys would like to be combined with FF clips. I've heard of all those artists jordina mentioned, but i don't know them well enough to know whether any of their music will be good with a FF MV.:)

That'll make you enjoy the videos i make, hopefully, and it'll make my job easier. It's better than looking for music that will fit the footage the whole day and then me putting the clips and music together. :D

kinetic-core

im into any music you can think of but it was just bon jovi and final fantasy together. it was kinda scary.

TheOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TheOdinson

kinetic-core

Well, you asked, and honestly I have been listening to alot of music lately, trying to imagine what amazing MV you could turn it into. I don't know if you know the bands I may name, or if you have any way to even get the music, but I have most of it on my comp, I just don't know how to get it to in in that case. Anyway, here is the first one.

Song Title: Right Here
Performed by: Staind
FF Footage to be used: I see alot of AC footage in my head, but pretty much I want it to focus on Cloud and Tifa, no Aeris for me. You could do a mix of AC and VII, but VII just looks sooooo bad next to AC.

BTW, here is a link to the lyrics if you wanna read them and decide what you wanna do wit it. I figured that might help if you don't have easy access to the song. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/staind/righthere.html

jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jordina
pump it by the black eyed peas might suit doc.
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 FinalHorror
That was a good song for FF odison...;)...i have problem finding a song for my next movie...

And kinetic were was thoose downloads for your last videos:P hehe...
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kinetic-core
i didn't have the time to upload the videos yet. i think they'll be up by next week. sorry to keep you waiting ya?
I'll take you guys' suggestions then. i hope i can find the song lol
TheOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TheOdinson

Don't worry too much about mine right away. I was just offering a suggestion, not requesting anything. I mean I would love to see it, but really I love to see anything  you make, and I don't wanna add any pressure. Especially not with E3 running wild right now.

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 kinetic-core
E3 is getting everyone's hands full. lol. So many surprises in so little time. And so many updates to make. :lol: But, nonetheless, i'm having fun. I'm having the time of my life! :D 
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#25 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
What's the video about?
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kinetic-core
which video? lol
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Spurs_Fan
The first one :P
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kinetic-core
lol.. it's basically just an MV that is a brief account of what happened in The Spirits Within. :)
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Spurs_Fan

lol.. it's basically just an MV that is a brief account of what happened in The Spirits Within. :)kinetic-core

.... What is The Spirits Within?

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 kinetic-core

:shock:

ok, the full name is Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

It is a full-length movie produced by Square Pictures in year 2001. It wasn't well-received and following the poor box office results of FF: TSW, it effectively bankrupted Square Pictures. :)

Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Spurs_Fan

:shock:

ok, the full name is Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

It is a full-length movie produced by Square Pictures in year 2001. It wasn't well-received and following the poor box office results of FF: TSW, it effectively bankrupted Square Pictures. :)

kinetic-core

:shock: Why have i never heard of it!!!

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kinetic-core

I don't know why you haven't heard of it. Seriously.. lol

The movie's sooo bad you should have heard something about it!

Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Spurs_Fan

It was really bad? Why was it so bad? lol

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kinetic-core

Critics said it didn't feel like a Final Fantasy, expressions of the characters too stiff and stuff like that, you know. Stuff that are effective in bringing down a company.

I think it was a great movie anyway, standing alone. Maybe, the title, without the words "Final Fantasy" in it may have better results. :lol:

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 FinalHorror
It was kinda weird...Didn't get so much of the story but the animation was great though:P
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kinetic-core
ya, i like the story. I think it'll make a great Sci-Fi  stand-alone, but not a FF. :)
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 FinalHorror
Thats so true, it wasn't a FF at all, but it was kinda cool anyway, i and a friend have watched is several times now, but we know, don't think about it as a FF...And then it's good:)
TheOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TheOdinson
Yes, the only real problem that plagued the movie was the FF in the title. Many fans felt entirely shafted by the experience, as it had none of the familiar elements of final fantasy, with the only thing halfway linking it being the character named Sid, rather than Cid. Non-fans were generally put off by the title containing what was commonly known as a video game title, and so fans didn't really go see it because it wasn't what they wanted and non-fans didn't go see it because they thought they knew what it would be. Honestly the animation and graphical achievements in that movie are insane, they did things that no other company has done even to this day, but it cost them a ton of money and the movie didn't come close to covering for itself. Outside of the FF thing though the movie is pretty good and a great achievement in the realm of CG and animated film.
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 FinalHorror
A song you can use for a FF movie...

At the moment im to busy to make more than the one movie im doing now, but im not sure about you and i found a great song i think but i can't figure out from what games i should take the clips from but maybe you find out...

The song:   - Welcome to my life - Simple Plan
The song has a good story but it might miss sometimes but i think it might work...And if you don't want to make a movie with this song can someone give me games to use clips from and i might be able to make after my Haunted movie...:) cheer all:D
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kinetic-core
anyways, i 'm having problems trying to upload stuff.. maybe i'll pm you the links asap, but i can't guarantee aything . :)
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 FinalHorror
okey:( but i guess i can survive right :)?
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 kinetic-core

yes you will survive.. lol.

Sorry, ya? I don't know whether it's my comp or not. But i can't upload any videos anywhere. I hope it's the servers that are having problems. :)

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 FinalHorror
Yeah let's hope so mate...