lfclee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 lfclee
Member since 2008 • 231 Posts

I was playing Final Fantasy 10 today and noticed my Wakka was weilding the weapon Onion Knight which is Lulu's weapon and my Yuna was weilding i think it is called Gengir which is Kimarhi's weapon.

I was just wondering if anyone else had had this problem before or if it is just me, this all seemed to happen after i got the special weapons.

LoneRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 LoneRex
Member since 2006 • 1717 Posts
That's wierd all right, all characters only use a specific type of weapon.
lfclee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lfclee

That's wierd all right, all characters only use a specific type of weapon.LoneRex

Well that's what i thought was weird because Wakka still throws the Onion Knight and Yuna still uses it the same way. I am not that bovered though because the weapons have special abilities such as Break HP limit and Tripple AP, so its not all bad.

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts
What!!! oh my thats strange :?
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
I've never heard of that before. It's weird :roll:
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts
Hmmmmm, first time I ever heard of this glitch. :o
DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 DreadDLordD
Member since 2005 • 2413 Posts

Lmao, I never expected there to be a random glitch. I never got it. But Wakka lobbing the Onion Knight at the enemy must had looked pretty hilarious.

polarmanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 polarmanda
Member since 2007 • 1412 Posts
Thats lucky ina way now your game is unique. I've never had a glitch but I know in some international versions you can go back to the Al Bhead home after it has been destroyed and the game replays from that part with all the items and stats you have collected.
lfclee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lfclee

Lmao, I never expected there to be a random glitch. I never got it. But Wakka lobbing the Onion Knight at the enemy must had looked pretty hilarious.

DreadDLordD

Well it was funny at first but then i realised that Wakka's original special weapon is better but now i dont want to un-equip it because it looks so cool.

Avatar image for TheForgotten0ne
TheForgotten0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheForgotten0ne
Member since 2007 • 3759 Posts

I'm not 100% beliveing (sp?) this glitch.

Why? Well first of, for this glitch to really work they must have animated him/her using that weapon. It's not like they haven't animated the attacks.

Maybe I'm wrong, but they animate the weapons in a persons hand. And they animate how he uses it, so if the person get wrong weapons there should be problems with the attack, maybe you wouldn't seen it.

I mighe be wrong, but I haven't read anything about a bug like this before. It's just hard to belive.

lfclee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lfclee

Why? Well first of, for this glitch to really work they must have animated him/her using that weapon. It's not like they haven't animated the attacks.

Maybe I'm wrong, but they animate the weapons in a persons hand. And they animate how he uses it, so if the person get wrong weapons there should be problems with the attack, maybe you wouldn't seen it.

I mighe be wrong, but I haven't read anything about a bug like this before. It's just hard to belive.

TheForgotten0ne

It does have some problems ForgottenOne as with Yuna's weapon it goes through her body and with Wakka's he doesn't throw it like the others but it seems it is just a fault in my game. Also if you like i can try to get a picture but as it's on my TV it may not work all that well.

TheForgotten0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TheForgotten0ne
[QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"]

lfclee

It does have some problems ForgottenOne as with Yuna's weapon it goes through her body and with Wakka's he doesn't throw it like the others but it seems it is just a fault in my game. Also if you like i can try to get a picture but as it's on my TV it may not work all that well.

You don't have to :P

I'll try to belive :D

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts

wow......the onion knight being hurled at enemies by wakka.......will someone get an EMT ready cuz im about to die of laughter thinking about this! :lol:

i would actually like to see yuna with the catab...........oh wait she has it in X-2. so now she wants to use a spear......that would too make me almost die of laughter

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="lfclee"][QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"]

TheForgotten0ne

I don't see why he would want to just make something like this up. :|

joemai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 joemai
Member since 2004 • 138 Posts
I'm skeptic of this glitch aswell ( i'm back!!!!)...i would like to see an image of this, if u could take a picture that would be nice
lfclee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lfclee
I will get some pictures for you guys.
TheForgotten0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TheForgotten0ne
[QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"][QUOTE="lfclee"][QUOTE="TheForgotten0ne"]

DJ-Lafleur

I don't see why he would want to just make something like this up. :|

Well, don't ask me...

But it's just not always easy to belive ;)

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
well i believe what hes saying about the glitch
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DJ-Lafleur

well i believe what hes saying about the glitchAlBeadFFx

me too. I don't see any possible purpose behind making a thread about a glitch that doesn't exist...:|

TheForgotten0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TheForgotten0ne

[QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"]well i believe what hes saying about the glitchDJ-Lafleur

me too. I don't see any possible purpose behind making a thread about a glitch that doesn't exist...:|

Take a watch in SystemWars and your brain will have to work :P

A gift you get from being to much in SystemWars is easily becoming suspicious, when people are saying negative things about games. Of course if people are saying to positive things you start to wonder aswell...

Avatar image for Supreme_Fantasy
Supreme_Fantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 Supreme_Fantasy
Member since 2006 • 4316 Posts
Glitch? That's weird.:? Disc prob is it?
Ardain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ardain
Member since 2005 • 462 Posts
I would say: that is Awesome and what an inprovment on the game.