angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

Well I wanted to create this topic so people could share their opinion, emotions, frustrations :P about this innovative game in the Final Fantasy series. :)

I personally  got a first good impresion, although the first 10 battles I was more tahn defeated for not reading the instruciotns :P. I like the characters but I think you need a looot of time to personalize all your characters with the abilities you like. And also I think that it is a great idea that you can change the music of your choice in battles :)

The only weak point I found was also the story and the first player campaign :(

pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#2 pursuit_master
Member since 2008 • 162 Posts

Well I wanted to create this topic so people could share their opinion, emotions, frustrations :P about this innovative game in the Final Fantasy series. :)

I personally got a first good impresion, although the first 10 battles I was more tahn defeated for not reading the instruciotns :P. I like the characters but I think you need a looot of time to personalize all your characters with the abilities you like. And also I think that it is a great idea that you can change the music of your choice in battles :)

angelbless
i tried the demo and i HATE the full game dissidia final fantasy is theWORST final fantasy game of all time id rather have final fantsay VII from the play station store this hunk of junk they call "innovative"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
well i agree with angel. i like the game. it takes awhile to get used to but once i got used to the fighting style and attacks, i really enjoyed it
Seijid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Seijid
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I have the game and it takes me 2 hours to put a character lvl 50 by playing Story mode without extra EXP bonus, thought ... (I was playing with Cloud)

I like the game's system, the character customization, making infinite possibilities, and playing with your own style. Its the first time that I see a game that evolve while your playing.

I'm deceived 'bout the main game's story. I think that Square Enix could easily do better than this...

But I'm still giving 9.5/10 for Dissidia :D

pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pursuit_master

I have the game and it takes me 2 hours to put a character lvl 50 by playing Story mode without extra EXP bonus, thought ... (I was playing with Cloud)

I like the game's system, the character customization, making infinite possibilities, and playing with your own style. Its the first time that I see a game that evolve while your playing.

I'm deceived 'bout the main game's story. I think that Square Enix could easily do better than this...

But I'm still giving 9.5/10 for Dissidia :D

Seijid
i gave dissidia:final fantasy a 1.5/10
pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts
I'm loving it! It is so addicting. I think I have a bit over 30 hours now. I've just finished each characters Destiny Odyssey part and have done the first chapter of Cloud's Shade Impulse. There is so much content in the game and I love the battle system. So far my favorites to play as are Cloud and Firion. But there really isnt a single one that I dont enjoy playing. Each feels very different to play as. So far I really like story mode. I think it is pretty cool to piece together each characters story and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 pursuit_master

I personally got a first good impresion, although the first 10 battles I was more tahn defeated for not reading the instruciotns :P. I like the characters but I think you need a looot of time to personalize all your characters with the abilities you like. And also I think that it is a great idea that you can change the music of your choice in battles :)

angelbless

i hate this game

pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 pursuit_master

angelbless
whats so good about this game
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts
Come on... I mean how bad can the game be... It's like the second beat'em up Square-Enix has made and the Bouncer was great in oppinion.This should be the same.
lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lordmew
Member since 2009 • 1315 Posts

Dissida is`nt that bad

The gameplay and controls looks great too

The only thing that I think is bad is the story 

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 AlBeadFFx

Dissidia is a great game to play. you just have to get used to the different style of play.

besides, which other FF's have you played?

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

I'm pretty dissapointed in this game. There isn't much move variety, making the gameplay feel stale after a while, they effed up some of my favorite tracks with remixes, and the storyline for each character is dissapointing at best and pathetic at worst. If I want to see the characters re-go through the development they went through in their original games, I'd do just that: play the original games.

Hell, for all I know, I might end up selling this along with a few other games to afford Scribblenauts(which I'm pretty pumped for after watching some gameplay videos).

Disclaimer: DrAwesome has been spoiled rotten by the fantastic fighting game known as BlazBlue, so that could be why he isn't liking this very much.

pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 pursuit_master

Dissidia is a great game to play. you just have to get used to the different style of play.

AlBeadFFx
who are u talking to
pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 pursuit_master

AlBeadFFx
none but i plan to download final fantasy VII onto my ps3 and psp
pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 pursuit_master
Come on... I mean how bad can the game be... It's like the second beat'em up Square-Enix has made and the Bouncer was great in oppinion.This should be the same.Balmane
it can be very bad
pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 pursuit_master

I'm pretty dissapointed in this game. There isn't much move variety, making the gameplay feel stale after a while, they effed up some of my favorite tracks with remixes, and the storyline for each character is dissapointing at best and pathetic at worst. If I want to see the characters re-go through the development they went through in their original games, I'd do just that: play the original games.

Hell, for all I know, I might end up selling this along with a few other games to afford Scribblenauts(which I'm pretty pumped for after watching some gameplay videos).

Disclaimer: DrAwesome has been spoiled rotten by the fantastic fighting game known as BlazBlue, so that could be why he isn't liking this very much.

DrAwesomeMD
i agree with u on that one
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts
I've seen all of the characters' stories. I think they added too many elements from those previous games into what was supposed to be another Final Fantasy game with a different story. Examples would be quotes being...uh, "requoted", stuff like that.
Avatar image for shadow_571-2254112256380627405
shadow_571-2254112256380627405

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 shadow_571-2254112256380627405
Member since 2008 • 2809 Posts

well , I love this game , I'm hooked , Square_Enix couldn't have made a better celebration for Final Fantasy's 20'th Birthday!

It takes a while to get hooked on the game , with it's many features , EXP , AP abilities , range of items customizations the game is hard to get used to from all the Normal final fantasy , it has also opened a completely new branch of fighting game that I love , so In all I love it!!

JadeTorchwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#19 JadeTorchwood
Member since 2009 • 874 Posts
I got Dissidia yesterday. I have to say it's pretty good so far. :) I've already beaten Cecil's storyline. Some of the battles were kinda annoying which led me to yell at my PSP. :| Also, I managed to unlock Sepiroth for the quick battle and arcade modes. I'm not gonna give this game a rating just yet until I play it some more.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 angelbless
[QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"]

pursuit_master

So you havent played any ff game yet? :o

pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 pursuit_master
[QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="angelbless"]

joynul

i hate this game

causing trouble here aswell are you, first you dont like mgs4 the best game thin gen will ever see and now dissidia, why dont you grow up and actually go buy and play the games

the reason? cause im only 11 years old im not old enough to play those sort of games
pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 pursuit_master
[QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"]

angelbless

So you havent played any ff game yet? :o

no i have not
pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 pursuit_master

joynul

i hate this game

causing trouble here aswell are you, first you dont like mgs4 the best game thin gen will ever see and now dissidia, why dont you grow up and actually go buy and play the games

im considering mgs4,but no plans for dissidia just yet
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 angelbless
Well I think you should give final fantasy games a try, dissidia may not like you because it is , how do I say it, a little more a fan service. I was around 12 when I played my first final fantasy game, back in those good years. :)
pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 pursuit_master
Well I think you should give final fantasy games a try, dissidia may not like you because it is , how do I say it, a little more a fan service. I was around 12 when I played my first final fantasy game, back in those good years. :)angelbless
im goin to give final fantasy VII a try
pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 pursuit_master
Well I think you should give final fantasy games a try, dissidia may not like you because it is , how do I say it, a little more a fan service. I was around 12 when I played my first final fantasy game, back in those good years. :)angelbless
u mean i may not like dissidia,
pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 pursuit_master
fan service,more like a crapy overrated overhyped fighting game
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 angelbless

[QUOTE="angelbless"]Well I think you should give final fantasy games a try, dissidia may not like you because it is , how do I say it, a little more a fan service. I was around 12 when I played my first final fantasy game, back in those good years. :)pursuit_master

I mean that if you would have a little more of a wider final fantasy knowledge and like, you will probably be more related to the game and its characters, Not sure if you will like it anyway:?

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 AlBeadFFx
its still a great game after youve played more than one FF. give VII, VI, X, XII, and maybe even VIII and IX a try before you bash dissidia more
pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 pursuit_master
its still a great game after youve played more than one FF. give VII, VI, X, XII, and maybe even VIII and IX a try before you bash dissidia moreAlBeadFFx
maybe
pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 pursuit_master

[QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="angelbless"]Well I think you should give final fantasy games a try, dissidia may not like you because it is , how do I say it, a little more a fan service. I was around 12 when I played my first final fantasy game, back in those good years. :)angelbless

I mean that if you would have a little more of a wider final fantasy knowledge and like, you will probably be more related to the game and its characters, Not sure if you will like it anyway:?

2 things:1 i probably will like VII,2:do not try to insult me like that.
pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 pursuit_master

[QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="angelbless"]Well I think you should give final fantasy games a try, dissidia may not like you because it is , how do I say it, a little more a fan service. I was around 12 when I played my first final fantasy game, back in those good years. :)angelbless

im trying to find a site that can give me all the ff knowledge but no luck just yet
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 AlBeadFFx
take this from me. i used to know nothing about Final Fantasy with the exception of FFX. while i tried to find a website with all the FF info i would need, i failed miserably. instead of wasting more time looking, i expanded my knowledge by playing any FF game i could get my hands on. it helped me more than any website ever could.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 angelbless
[QUOTE="angelbless"]

[QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="angelbless"]Well I think you should give final fantasy games a try, dissidia may not like you because it is , how do I say it, a little more a fan service. I was around 12 when I played my first final fantasy game, back in those good years. :)pursuit_master

Dont take it like that, none of us is trying to insult you in any form :). Just so you know that there are other ways to see the final fantasy world. I can recommend you to look into Final fantasy Wiki ( I still go there when i need to remember plot issues and all other stuff) , they have many articles including the story, characters and everything else.

Also here is a list of articles from the union, plus the links to the Final Fantasy Retrospective made at Gametrailers.  Hope its usefull. :)

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=24900171&union_id=6033

joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#36 joynul
Member since 2009 • 2286 Posts
[QUOTE="joynul"][QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="angelbless"]

pursuit_master

i hate this game

the reason? cause im only 11 years old im not old enough to play those sort of games

So why would you say the games arn't good if you haven't played them?

pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 pursuit_master
[QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="joynul"][QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="angelbless"]

joynul

i hate this game

So why would you say the games arn't good if you haven't played them?

force of habit
pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 pursuit_master

Dont take it like that, none of us is trying to insult you in any form :). Just so you know that there are other ways to see the final fantasy world. I can recommend you to look into Final fantasy Wiki ( I still go there when i need to remember plot issues and all other stuff) , they have many articles including the story, characters and everything else.

Also here is a list of articles from the union, plus the links to the Final Fantasy Retrospective made at Gametrailers. Hope its usefull. :)

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=24900171&union_id=6033

well thats good to know
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="joynul"][QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="angelbless"]

pursuit_master

i hate this game

Bashing a game without playing it beforehand? Yeah, that makes complete sense and is 100% logical.

/Sarcasm

pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 pursuit_master
[QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="joynul"][QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="angelbless"]

DrAwesomeMD

i hate this game

Bashing a game without playing it beforehand? Yeah, that makes complete sense and is 100% logical.

/Sarcasm

uh huh...
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 DrAwesomeMD
[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="joynul"][QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="angelbless"]

pursuit_master

i hate this game

/Sarcasm

uh huh...

If I came off as hostile, I apologize. I just think that you should play the full game before tearing it a new one.

But, hey, we've got some common ground. We're both not liking Dissidia. And it really hurts for me to say that. I want to like it so bad, as Final Fantasy is one of my favorite series, but it's just... not good. :(

pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 pursuit_master
[QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"][QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="joynul"][QUOTE="pursuit_master"][QUOTE="angelbless"]

DrAwesomeMD

i hate this game

/Sarcasm

uh huh...

If I came off as hostile, I apologize. I just think that you should play the full game before tearing it a new one.

But, hey, we've got some common ground. We're both not liking Dissidia. And it really hurts for me to say that. I want to like it so bad, as Final Fantasy is one of my favorite series, but it's just... not good. :(

uh huh..
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 AlBeadFFx

NO MORE ARGUING! ive had enough of it and im not going to let this happen again. we dont need a repeat of what happened between blademasterx (masterbladex) and fs. so from now on, we are going to stay on topic. and that topic is Dissidia!

if you have something to say to me, PM me.

pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 pursuit_master

NO MORE ARGUING! ive had enough of it and im not going to let this happen again. we dont need a repeat of what happened between blademasterx (masterbladex) and fs. so from now on, we are going to stay on topic. and that topic is Dissidia!

AlBeadFFx
u cant tell me what to do
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
[QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"]

pursuit_master

You aren't going to last long here if you don't treat the other members of the board with respect.  We are here to discuss Final Fantasy, not insult it.  It's fine if you don't like Dissidia but it is not very constructive to come here saying things like this;

i tried the demo and i HATE the full game dissidia final fantasy is theWORST final fantasy game of all time id rather have final fantsay VII from the play station store this hunk of junk they call "innovative"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11pursuit_master

Especially since you haven't played any other FF game.  Please be more constructive from now on.  This is your only warning - and the orange OFFCR tag next to my name shows that I can take this further if you don't heed it.

Now that we have gotten that out of the way, welcome to the union since you seem to be new here and to fulfil your request for a site with FF knowledge, here is one of the best:

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Wiki

Or just post your question here and one of us is bound to know the answer.

pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 pursuit_master

Darmi

You aren't going to last long here if you don't treat the other members of the board with respect. We are here to discuss Final Fantasy, not insult it. It's fine if you don't like Dissidia but it is not very constructive to come here saying things like this;

i tried the demo and i HATE the full game dissidia final fantasy is theWORST final fantasy game of all time id rather have final fantsay VII from the play station store this hunk of junk they call "innovative"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11pursuit_master

Especially since you haven't played any other FF game. Please be more constructive from now on. This is your only warning - and the orange OFFCR tag next to my name shows that I can take this further if you don't heed it.

Now that we have gotten that out of the way, welcome to the union since you seem to be new here and to fulfil your request for a site with FF knowledge, here is one of the best:

ok then...
pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 pursuit_master

Darmi

You aren't going to last long here if you don't treat the other members of the board with respect. We are here to discuss Final Fantasy, not insult it. It's fine if you don't like Dissidia but it is not very constructive to come here saying things like this;

Especially since you haven't played any other FF game. Please be more constructive from now on. This is your only warning - and the orange OFFCR tag next to my name shows that I can take this further if you don't heed it.

thanks for the welcome,and i am new here,the only reason im a member here is because im geting final fantasy VII off the playstation store on my birthday which is on 9/22 of every year since late 1998
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#48 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts

thanks for the welcome,and i am new here,the only reason im a member here is because im geting final fantasy VII off the playstation store on my birthday which is on 9/22 of every year since late 1998pursuit_master

A lot of people here started with FFVII as well.  Let us know what you think of it when you get it.  How much have you heard about it?

pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 pursuit_master

[QUOTE="pursuit_master"]thanks for the welcome,and i am new here,the only reason im a member here is because im geting final fantasy VII off the playstation store on my birthday which is on 9/22 of every year since late 1998Darmi

A lot of people here started with FFVII as well. Let us know what you think of it when you get it. How much have you heard about it?

a lot
pursuit_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 pursuit_master

[QUOTE="pursuit_master"]thanks for the welcome,and i am new here,the only reason im a member here is because im geting final fantasy VII off the playstation store on my birthday which is on 9/22 of every year since late 1998Darmi

A lot of people here started with FFVII as well. Let us know what you think of it when you get it. How much have you heard about it?

how many people started with ffVII?