lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

Well that's strange, somebody actually posting in the union! I don't know if anyone can read this but... hey what's up! How have you guys been?

My oh my how the times have changed, most you are probably not active members on this website anymore (in that case I'm no different). Most of you are probably too busy to even bother checking this forum out anymore. Most of you have probably moved on with Gamespot and are now on Facebook, Twitter or some other crap. I've been on Facebook, for 3 years! I permanently deleted my account 2 months ago, I was just getting sick of it and of how people were getting obsessed with it. I mean the most trivial things mean the whole world to everyone over there (like my status, like my share, like my pics, like my ***). Ugh...

Whatever I'm being way too off-topic here. To get to the core of this post; I was recently getting some flashbacks from the times when I would go online and post in forums and debate with others (most particularly here) about video games. And I thought ''Hey! Let's go and check out how the EoNU is doing!''. Turned my laptop on, went on the union page and boy... this place is a real WASTELAND! Not really a wasteland, no.... that would mean all what's left in here is dust and dirt. I've clicked on some of the threads in here and good God that brought back memories! This place is a true cave of ''wonders'', the ''wonders'' in this case being all of our past discussions. It really makes me sad to see it in this state though, if only we could all still be here and talk.

I'm not really trying to do anything here and God help me if I'm trying to ''revive'' this union, that's never going to work. But hey, maybe I can post this message and if I'm lucky enough one of you guys will see it and reply to it. Then maybe a conversation will start, because let's face it until one of you guys responds I'm basically talking with myself here. It's worth a try, maybe it'll give enough juice for this engine to start. Soooooo, here goes nothing :). *Clicks on submit*

gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gameman9
Member since 2004 • 5949 Posts
I have been having trouble getting here to check up on it but it seems to be working now.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lebanese_boy

Well it has been more than a week, nobody but gameman responded, I guess I'll leave it some more time then :P

Hey gameman what's up? Did you have trouble coming here through the newwer Gamespot interface? It doesn't play friendly with unions, you still gotta use the old one. Sucks but hey at least it gives you a nostalgic feeling from 2005 :P

gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gameman9

It kinda does give you a nostalgic feeling, and i still have trouble getting to the unions. By the way Nintendo will announce the wiiu price and release date tomorrow.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lebanese_boy

Yeah I checked it out, overall I think it's ok. I'm still interested in a WiiU but I'm definitely not getting one at launch, maybe not even before the end of next year. I'm fine with my PS3 now.

On a side-note what do you guys think of the new iPhone 5? I kinda feel weird calling it new, I mean I've still got an iPhone 4 and nothing seemed upgrade-worthy to me. So I'm going for a Galaxy S3 :D. Negociated my phone contract and got one for 50$ yesterday :D. Now I've got to wait until next week for it to ship to me, bummer :/

gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gameman9
I like the iPhone 5, its more of an upgrade compare to the iPhone 4S. I don't know if i should get an iPhone or an Android phone.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts

hey guys! i don't know why but i decided to check the union today :P it's probably been 6 months. i'm honestly not really playing video games much lately except I did finish Skyrim this year and am playing some sports games, mostly FIFA. anyway, hope everything is well with you guys!

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 murlow12
I like the iPhone 5, its more of an upgrade compare to the iPhone 4S. I don't know if i should get an iPhone or an Android phone.gameman9
I got an iPhone 5 as well b/c I had the 4 before. if i had had a 4s i wouldn't have bothered, but i'm happy with my 5
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lebanese_boy

Hey Murlow! Long time...

Congrats on the iPhone 5, I got a GS3 and installed Cyanogenmod 10 on it (for those who know what the hell I'm talking about). Gaming is so-so atm. I'm playing the MGS HD collection on PS3 and I've got AC: Revelations wating. 

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Phantom5800
Member since 2006 • 10200 Posts
Well now ... been almost a month since the last post ... might as well throw a hello in here. Been playing a little of a lot of games (pokemon b2/w2, paper mario: sticker star, dark souls, and borderlands 2 to name a few). Getting ready to graduate next May and now have a job lined up at Microsoft when I do.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lebanese_boy

Well now ... been almost a month since the last post ... might as well throw a hello in here. Been playing a little of a lot of games (pokemon b2/w2, paper mario: sticker star, dark souls, and borderlands 2 to name a few). Getting ready to graduate next May and now have a job lined up at Microsoft when I do.Phantom5800

Holy crap congrats! I really hope everything will work out at this job you've earned it! I've been playing MGS4 now, handheld gaming is kinda dead atm except for an occasional Fire Emblem on my phone (yeah I don't want to carry my gba everywhere I go). Still don't have a 3DS and at this point I'm really wondering when I'll get one. If I had to get one now it would be a XL but the colors are kinda.... well lame. Oh and no vita either. 

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 murlow12

Hey Murlow! Long time...

Congrats on the iPhone 5, I got a GS3 and installed Cyanogenmod 10 on it (for those who know what the hell I'm talking about). Gaming is so-so atm. I'm playing the MGS HD collection on PS3 and I've got AC: Revelations wating. 

lebanese_boy
Hey there, LB! Congrats on the phone. How are you enjoying the MGS HD Collection? I'm gonna get it soon for 360.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 murlow12

[QUOTE="Phantom5800"]Well now ... been almost a month since the last post ... might as well throw a hello in here. Been playing a little of a lot of games (pokemon b2/w2, paper mario: sticker star, dark souls, and borderlands 2 to name a few). Getting ready to graduate next May and now have a job lined up at Microsoft when I do.lebanese_boy

Holy crap congrats! I really hope everything will work out at this job you've earned it! I've been playing MGS4 now, handheld gaming is kinda dead atm except for an occasional Fire Emblem on my phone (yeah I don't want to carry my gba everywhere I go). Still don't have a 3DS and at this point I'm really wondering when I'll get one. If I had to get one now it would be a XL but the colors are kinda.... well lame. Oh and no vita either. 

Ditto, Phantom! Congrats! Are you moving to Washington? I have a cousin in Seattle who's currently a game designer for Microsoft.
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Phantom5800
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]

[QUOTE="Phantom5800"]Well now ... been almost a month since the last post ... might as well throw a hello in here. Been playing a little of a lot of games (pokemon b2/w2, paper mario: sticker star, dark souls, and borderlands 2 to name a few). Getting ready to graduate next May and now have a job lined up at Microsoft when I do.murlow12

Ditto, Phantom! Congrats! Are you moving to Washington? I have a cousin in Seattle who's currently a game designer for Microsoft.

I've lived in Seattle my whole life, and have been going to school in Redmond for the last four years :P it won't be too much of a change for me.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 murlow12
[QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]

Phantom5800

I've lived in Seattle my whole life, and have been going to school in Redmond for the last four years :P it won't be too much of a change for me.

Haha, got. For some reason I thought you were on the east coast.
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#17 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

Hey everyone! Just now saw this post. I lurk on GameSpot and Gamefaqs, but for some reason I haven't checked EoNU until now.

Firstly, congrats to Phantom! My friend just went through the interview process for Microsoft and didn't get the job, so I have a pretty good idea of how taxing it is. Serious props to you -- you deserve it!

Lebs, I'm glad you made this topic. I was thinking not too long ago about when I'd plan updates for the homepage and, really, it was the beginning of something much bigger for me. I'm a third-year journalism student at Temple University right now, and I just landed my first feature story for Philadelphia magazine. The EoNU, in all honesty, gave me a lot of insight on what I wanted to do with my life, and I'm happy to have shared (and continue to share, as it turns out) that journey with all of you.

Now, a few game-related notes:

• My family bought me a Wii U for Christmas, and to be honest, I'm a little underwhelmed. Initial impressions for me were a lot like the Wii -- a great console to experience with family and friends, with NintendoLand being the super-entertaining and apt tech demo ala Wii Sports. However, at the end of the day, I have nothing to play on it. I do use Netflix on it all the time, though, and it's really convenient to use the GamePad to stream video and games on. Basically, it's a console with a lot of potential, but Nintendo once again screwed up the launch. (Surprise, surprise!)
  • I am in love with Fire Emblem: Awakening. I can't tell you how many trips I made to the local Target/Best Buy/GameStops to find it, and it was incredibly satisfying when I finally did. The game doesn't stray too far from the formula, but it does just enough to keep the series relevant, and the difficulty level is spot-on. 
  • Paper Mario: Sticker Star is by far the most disappointing game I've played in a long time. It's setup like a run-of-the-mill Super Mario Bros. game, only without the fast-paced fun. The structure of the game just doesn't work. No experience points? No level-ups? Say what, now?
  • Seriously confused by all of the Mario-related games Nintendo has been churning out lately. New Super Mario Bros. U was, admittedly, a pretty fantastic 2D Mario game, but I'm experiencing Mushroom Kingdom overload. Hopefully the 3D Mario they show off during E3 will change that, but Nintendo needs to get back on board the creativity train and introduce a new IP.
  • Where's Animal Crossing? Really, though.
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Phantom5800
I agree with you Rev, I have a Wii U as well and am fairly underwhelmed with it. I guess I'll see how I feel when more games start coming out and they release some system updates to improve performance ... Really glad to hear how you feel about Fire Emblem ... it's on my list and will probably be the next game I buy after I clear a bit of my backlog (just bought Sly 4 and am in the beginning of Ni No Kuni [AMAZING GAME]). I feel basically the same about Paper Mario, very disappointed with it. I knew what it was like when I bought it, but I didn't expect to be as disappointed with it as I was (finished world 1 and most of world 2 ... but have no desire to keep playing).
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lebanese_boy

First check of 2013 and holy freaking crap people are posting!

@murlow12: Thanks the phone really is great I'm loving the bigger screen and the different os/ecosystem. MGS HD collection was really great and you should totally get it. MGS2 might seem a little bit too primitive but MGS3 was great and Peace Walker.... oh God peace walker is the real star here. I played the games in the order that they came out.

@REVOLUTIONfreak: Hey buddy I was actually wondering when or if you would ever show up. Congrats on getting to write that story and keep up with the study.

I recently played AC3 which was great but with its share of flaws. The game is riddled with bugs and glitches, plus the ''present day'' portion of the story isn't that exciting. I loved the gameplay but so far not really enticed to try the online. I'll definitely check out the upcoming DLC. Also played WWE'12, boy the main story part of that game truly sucked ***. Gameplay is fine and graphics finally look good. Nice roster.... and the WWE Universe mode is a bit better. That's pretty much it. I'll still try WWE'13.

I've been playing some past GBA games too like pokemon firered, still not too high on a 3DS or VITA. Plus I haven't played Pokemon Black & White 2 which is like the last DS game for me to get.

Also I am really excited about Wind Waker HD. My expectations are incredibly low, I don't think they're going to change ANYTHING about the game besides the graphics but I want to play anyways cuz that's how much of a fanboy I am!

Still raising some money for my gaming PC. Not excited about the Feb 20th event for PS4 but I'd like to at least check it out. How about you guys? Anybody excited? 

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lebanese_boy

I agree with you Rev, I have a Wii U as well and am fairly underwhelmed with it. I guess I'll see how I feel when more games start coming out and they release some system updates to improve performance ... Really glad to hear how you feel about Fire Emblem ... it's on my list and will probably be the next game I buy after I clear a bit of my backlog (just bought Sly 4 and am in the beginning of Ni No Kuni [AMAZING GAME]). I feel basically the same about Paper Mario, very disappointed with it. I knew what it was like when I bought it, but I didn't expect to be as disappointed with it as I was (finished world 1 and most of world 2 ... but have no desire to keep playing).Phantom5800

Is Paper Mario really that bad? Boy they really screwed the pooch with it after Thousand Year Door. 

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 REVOLUTIONfreak

[QUOTE="Phantom5800"]I agree with you Rev, I have a Wii U as well and am fairly underwhelmed with it. I guess I'll see how I feel when more games start coming out and they release some system updates to improve performance ... Really glad to hear how you feel about Fire Emblem ... it's on my list and will probably be the next game I buy after I clear a bit of my backlog (just bought Sly 4 and am in the beginning of Ni No Kuni [AMAZING GAME]). I feel basically the same about Paper Mario, very disappointed with it. I knew what it was like when I bought it, but I didn't expect to be as disappointed with it as I was (finished world 1 and most of world 2 ... but have no desire to keep playing).lebanese_boy

Is Paper Mario really that bad? Boy they really screwed the pooch with it after Thousand Year Door. 

I've had stomach viruses that were more enjoyable than Paper Mario: Sticker Star. It really is that bad.
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 gameman9
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]

[QUOTE="Phantom5800"]I agree with you Rev, I have a Wii U as well and am fairly underwhelmed with it. I guess I'll see how I feel when more games start coming out and they release some system updates to improve performance ... Really glad to hear how you feel about Fire Emblem ... it's on my list and will probably be the next game I buy after I clear a bit of my backlog (just bought Sly 4 and am in the beginning of Ni No Kuni [AMAZING GAME]). I feel basically the same about Paper Mario, very disappointed with it. I knew what it was like when I bought it, but I didn't expect to be as disappointed with it as I was (finished world 1 and most of world 2 ... but have no desire to keep playing).REVOLUTIONfreak

I've had stomach viruses that were more enjoyable than Paper Mario: Sticker Star. It really is that bad.

Is it really that bad? I enjoyed playing it. Thousand Year Door was far better though.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]

gameman9

Is it really that bad? I enjoyed playing it. Thousand Year Door was far better though.

As someone who adores the Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi games, I was really bothered by Sticker Star's complete lack of RPG elements. It just defeats the purpose of even existing, if you ask me. I stopped playing after the third chapter. In other news, the PS4 premiered, and it looks -- surprise, surprise -- just like the last gen! Really though, if there's a draw to buying it, I'm not seeing it. And unlike what the general consensus seems to be, I don't think Nintendo's going to have as much of a graphical barrier with Wii U as they had with Wii. Their problem seems to be, per usual, third party developers. I also think the lack of backwards compatibility with PS4 is honestly a pretty big deal; I have no idea what the line of thinking is with that decision.
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Phantom5800
[QUOTE="gameman9"][QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]I've had stomach viruses that were more enjoyable than Paper Mario: Sticker Star. It really is that bad.REVOLUTIONfreak

As someone who adores the Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi games, I was really bothered by Sticker Star's complete lack of RPG elements. It just defeats the purpose of even existing, if you ask me. I stopped playing after the third chapter. In other news, the PS4 premiered, and it looks -- surprise, surprise -- just like the last gen! Really though, if there's a draw to buying it, I'm not seeing it. And unlike what the general consensus seems to be, I don't think Nintendo's going to have as much of a graphical barrier with Wii U as they had with Wii. Their problem seems to be, per usual, third party developers. I also think the lack of backwards compatibility with PS4 is honestly a pretty big deal; I have no idea what the line of thinking is with that decision.

The thinking for backwards compatibility would be cost of integrating it. At least when it comes to support PS3 games, the cost could actually be too big. The CPU in the PS4 is x86 (just like your computer), and just about all the parts in it are fairly normal PC components. Where as the PS3 was a completely proprietary system built around a CPU architecture that just never caught on. Short of including a PS3 inside the PS4, there's really no way to have that stuff work, which could just be too costly for the price point they are trying to hit. Including PS1 and PS2 backwards compatibility however, would have made sense. The PS4 should be plenty powerful enough to fully emulate the PS2, and hell, the PS3 did full software emulation on PS1 games. The only real difference you're going to notice off the bat with the PS4 and (probably) next XBOX, is that they'll be able to do what PC's have been doing since they came out. They'll be able to render 1080p in realtime (most PS3 games are 720p, where as many XBOX games are actually lower), and display 4K/UltraHD resolutions for videos (of course in 3D). Why do you think it took so long to make the jump to this upcoming generation? Hardware just hasn't gotten THAT much better compared to past cycles. Sure, you go from 512MB to 8GB of RAM in the PS4, but the CPU probably won't be the fastest, and the GPU is still 2-4 years old ... games aren't going to look much better any time soon.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lebanese_boy

Yeah I'm not excited about the PS4 either. Not only is the lack of backward compatibily a deal breaker ( but still understandable for the reasons Phantom has stated) but I'm just not feeling it for consoles anymore. I've said many times that I will probably buy the WiiU just for the games but sony has failed miserably at convincing me to change my position on this subject, I'm curious to see MS' response. Sony needs to focus a little more on the Vita seeing as how they're turning it into a disaster. 

You guys heard of xi3's piston pc? Google it if not and what do you think abt it? I'm curious to see what valve's steam box will be able to do. 

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 REVOLUTIONfreak

A Link to the Past 2: Let's discuss.

I'm a little disappointed that we won't be getting a full-3D Zelda on a handheld, but I'm certainly not complaining about getting a new top-down Zelda. (You know, an actual one and not that "Spirit Tracks" pseudo-top-down crap.) I will, however, complain about the odd retro style they're going for that makes Link look more like a Mii than a 3D rendering of his LttP sprite self. They seem to be forgetting that ALttP was actually a very, very dark game.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lebanese_boy

Yeah I'm kinda looking forward to it. Also hoping that Nintendo releases a good colour for the 3DS XL, not that Pink, red-black, blue-black crap. It's like they don't want me to buy it :/. And no, the original 3DS design is way too crappy for me to consider buying no matter how cheap it is now.

So far Sony is winning at E3, let's see what Nintendo has to say. Release a ****ing white 3DS XL damn you! :evil: 

HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 HyruleanLink
Member since 2005 • 5221 Posts
This still exists! I thought of the EoNU because I saw Rev's post in my feed about Animal Crossing. My head when for a spin when I clicked onto the home page seeing the old layout and spending hours on here. The new Zelda looks good. I have many fond memories of LttP so I have high expectations for it. I am thrilled there is no use of transportation such as the boat or train :evil:
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Phantom5800
echo ... echo ... echo ... anyway, been playing Project X Zone during my commute to work and I have to say it instantly became one of my favorite 3ds games. It may be entirely because of the character roster, but it's hard to put down and I really enjoy every time a new character pops up to join my ever growing conglomeration of characters. Also, a shock to me, there was an article posted about the game I made for Molyjam Deux: http://indiestatik.com/2013/07/15/emotion/
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 REVOLUTIONfreak

This still exists! I thought of the EoNU because I saw Rev's post in my feed about Animal Crossing. My head when for a spin when I clicked onto the home page seeing the old layout and spending hours on here. The new Zelda looks good. I have many fond memories of LttP so I have high expectations for it. I am thrilled there is no use of transportation such as the boat or train :evil:HyruleanLink
I have a lot of fond memories with EoNU, too!

Unfortunately, it looks like Gamespot will be discontinuing unions in the near future. If any of you would like to keep in touch, please post your 3DS/Wii U codes, or whatever else you'd prefer. (Social media accounts, whatever.) I'll get to posting mine when I find some free time later on.

I also still peruse the general forums (3DS and System Wars in particular), so y'all will see me around either way.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 lebanese_boy

[QUOTE="HyruleanLink"]This still exists! I thought of the EoNU because I saw Rev's post in my feed about Animal Crossing. My head when for a spin when I clicked onto the home page seeing the old layout and spending hours on here. The new Zelda looks good. I have many fond memories of LttP so I have high expectations for it. I am thrilled there is no use of transportation such as the boat or train :evil:REVOLUTIONfreak

Unfortunately, it looks like Gamespot will be discontinuing unions in the near future. If any of you would like to keep in touch, please post your 3DS/Wii U codes, or whatever else you'd prefer. (Social media accounts, whatever.) I'll get to posting mine when I find some free time later on.

I also still peruse the general forums (3DS and System Wars in particular), so y'all will see me around either way.

Ah man after reading this post I started having flashbacks about my own union from way back (NOCU). Good times. It is sad that unions will go away but I checked the unions board and it says you'll have the option to convert your union to a standard forum board REV. It'll preserve any of the threads you still have but it won't be a union anymore.

So at least we get to keep that I guess.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]

[QUOTE="HyruleanLink"]This still exists! I thought of the EoNU because I saw Rev's post in my feed about Animal Crossing. My head when for a spin when I clicked onto the home page seeing the old layout and spending hours on here. The new Zelda looks good. I have many fond memories of LttP so I have high expectations for it. I am thrilled there is no use of transportation such as the boat or train :evil:lebanese_boy

Ah man after reading this post I started having flashbacks about my own union from way back (NOCU). Good times. It is sad that unions will go away but I checked the unions board and it says you'll have the option to convert your union to a standard forum board REV. It'll preserve any of the threads you still have but it won't be a union anymore.

Yeah, just now saw that. That's something, at least. I suppose all of the posts on the homepage will be gone, though, which is a bummer.

Anyway, who's buying Pokemon next week? (And which version, if you are.) I'm also curious to know something else: I had a discussion with my brother last weekend about whether he'll be picking the game up, and he told me that he "really wants to," but can't justify being seen playing Pokemon in public. He's 27. Is this really a concern to anyone else? I honestly just assume that most people who play Pokemon these days are old-school fans of the series, which is contrary to this belief that it's a game only children play.

I personally don't give a hoot ... the folks on the subway can gawk all they'd like, but I've got a region to save.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lebanese_boy
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"][QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]

[QUOTE="HyruleanLink"]This still exists! I thought of the EoNU because I saw Rev's post in my feed about Animal Crossing. My head when for a spin when I clicked onto the home page seeing the old layout and spending hours on here. The new Zelda looks good. I have many fond memories of LttP so I have high expectations for it. I am thrilled there is no use of transportation such as the boat or train :evil:REVOLUTIONfreak

Yeah, just now saw that. That's something, at least. I suppose all of the posts on the homepage will be gone, though, which is a bummer.

Anyway, who's buying Pokemon next week? (And which version, if you are.) I'm also curious to know something else: I had a discussion with my brother last weekend about whether he'll be picking the game up, and he told me that he "really wants to," but can't justify being seen playing Pokemon in public. He's 27. Is this really a concern to anyone else? I honestly just assume that most people who play Pokemon these days are old-school fans of the series, which is contrary to this belief that it's a game only children play.

I personally don't give a hoot ... the folks on the subway can gawk all they'd like, but I've got a region to save.

I don't have a 3DS yet but as soon as I do you can bet that I'll buy this game (I'm thinking X ). You're correct, a lot of people who play pokemon today do so because they're old school fans and I'm 24 and one of them.

Play your games nobody cares and neither should you. 

OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#34 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts

I have no idea when anyone will see this, but it's been 4 years since I've posted on a Gamespot forum so that seems like a good time to check in lol. It's been 9 years since I started on here. Feels like an eternity. Just bought the Majora's Mask 3DS remake and have been loving it, reminded me of the good old days of spending my days playing video games and then talking about them on here. Hope everyone's doing well!

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 lebanese_boy

@OhhSnap50893 said:

I have no idea when anyone will see this, but it's been 4 years since I've posted on a Gamespot forum so that seems like a good time to check in lol. It's been 9 years since I started on here. Feels like an eternity. Just bought the Majora's Mask 3DS remake and have been loving it, reminded me of the good old days of spending my days playing video games and then talking about them on here. Hope everyone's doing well!

So I decided to log in today and I found this board again! I think I remember you OhhSnap, damn its been long. How have you been doing? As for me I'm still into video games, though I'm very casual with the way I play. I have a WiiU, 3DS (I also have that sweet MM remake) and I've pretty much moved my gaming to the PC (steam is so much better).