wickerman2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 wickerman2004
Member since 2004 • 3878 Posts

Sweet! Looks like it connects to the wiimote, and there look to be a couple buttons on the inside of each shoulder button. Looks to be about the size of the SNES controller....one of the best feeling controllers in the hand IMHO.

Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#2 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
is this real? please put up a link
wickerman2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 wickerman2004

OK, I've searched and found no HARD evidence this is the real deal. However it looks very convincing *winces for lashback* and I wouldn't be suprised to find out this is it, something that will come to light maybe over the next few days being the VC service was not discussed. Possible, but not confirmed.

Weak Link

Draw your own conclusions, I'm going to say ' legite'.
I do however reserve the right to be wrong.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 REVOLUTIONfreak
i just saw it on gamespot, so it is legit
zacster_sp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 zacster_sp
Member since 2006 • 92 Posts
its definatly real... when is the Wii coming out?
elektrixxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 elektrixxx
Member since 2004 • 11804 Posts
I think the only official date we have is from the conference; Q4 '06.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 REVOLUTIONfreak

which pretty much is no different than what we already knew....but judging from what ive seen, they have already gotten the wii into devs hands, and they have a nic lineup which is good.....i honestly think they made Twilight princess wii compatible for 3 reasons

1. To please fanboys (thats a given)

2. To attract more hardcore gamers by having it as a launch title

3. To speed up the launch, if they have even just 1 AAA title at launch theyve already accomplished more than what microsoft has done, with TP it saves them time because they dont have to make a brand new zelda, and no one can complain about crappy game lineup. So ultimately, this should help speed up the launch process, and get the wii in our hands perhaps sooner than we thought.....I would expect to see a wii launch sometime in October or so.....they wouldnt dare put it up against Sony within the same week, i doubt theyd have it out after thanksgiving (iwata even said they wouldnt), and to have it out before sony would give them just a tiny head start.....plus it would please fanboys and everyday holiday season shoppers

wickerman2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 wickerman2004

i agree with you on those points. having tp as a launch for Wii is huge for nintendo, gives them some breathing room, and we don't end up with a half baked zelda (ww is great, but the tri force hunts blows)

i think october release as well...mid october maybe? for sure no matter what it won't be directly against sony and no way after thanksgiving (although here that's in september). wonder when they would announce this...surely they wouldn't wait until the japan show in september to make these kind of announcements.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 REVOLUTIONfreak
im surprised they didnt announce a release date and price, i mean they really dont have much time left until launch, roughly at least another 5 months and thats it!  Plus, Nintendo typically doesnt participate in TGS, it just happen to fit their schedule last year
Agreb91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#10 Agreb91
Member since 2005 • 7169 Posts
Hmm... does this replace the Wii remote since some people disagree with it. Or is it just an option to use on the Wii?
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 REVOLUTIONfreak
it is for games that dont use the wiimote, and for virtual console