Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3 Bruneauinfo
Member since 2004 • 7777 Posts

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, for those of you who want to keep the dream alive there's: DWU on Facebook

and...

here

kind of sucks. i hope everyone who hasn't been around in a while knows to check the DWE. i'll definitely be posting there once this place goes down. who's with me!?!? 

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Bruneauinfo
i will add that you all have added value to my life, and it would really suck if we all lost touch with each other. so VIVA DWU!!!
Gianhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Gianhardy141
Member since 2011 • 744 Posts

Sorrow and pity... 

you dont need to play the game just watch the vd it applies to us,.,

Everything comes to an end 

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Bruneauinfo
we are immortal!! we can not die!!
Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts
indeed
Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Mr_Buttman
Member since 2005 • 5528 Posts

Man... I guess this day had to come at some point. Never in my dreams did I expect us to last this long. Eight f*cking years guys.

I've never actually met any of you guys and gals, and most of you have left years ago, but I wish you all to have the best life you could dream of.

Life is a joke; it's way too short. But make the best of it while you still can.

- Former Emporer Rectus Dominus, Mr_Buttman

p.s. DWU Ain't Nuttin ta F*ck Wit - DWU Ain't Nuttin ta F*ck Wit - DWU Ain't Nuttin ta F*ck Wit

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Bruneauinfo

and don't forget the DWE!!!

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts

Bruno, honestly, as our Last and Most Serene Emperor, I believe you've done an amazing job at holding down hordes of invasions against our Union. Invasions from neither Huns, hijackers, usurpers, or Yellow Turbaned users, but worst of all, GameSpot itself!

GameSpot have been for years, suppressing unions throughout the years, and constantly marginalising them, till no one knows of them but union goers themselves, so that they can land the final blow and strike all of us down in a tsunami of evil oppression.

I'm honestly amazed at how much you've kept it tight ever since Steel passed down the diadem. I don't think there's any other Emperor that could have done that, really. 

So it is with my most humble advisory, that you archive whatever left of this place, as memorphilia for generations beyond. The shrines, edicts, and simply put, this fvcking amazing quote by Mr. Buttman:

Man... I guess this day had to come at some point. Never in my dreams did I expect us to last this long. Eight f*cking years guys.

I've never actually met any of you guys and gals, and most of you have left years ago, but I wish you all to have the best life you could dream of.

Life is a joke; it's way too short. But make the best of it while you still can.

- Former Emporer Rectus Dominus, Mr_Buttman

p.s. DWU Ain't Nuttin ta F*ck Wit - DWU Ain't Nuttin ta F*ck Wit - DWU Ain't Nuttin ta F*ck Wit

Mr_Buttman

This all needs to be archived and documented.

Let it be known! The greatest bastion of Koei fandom to have ever existed on GameSpot, with years of edicts, shrines, history, glory, wars, rulers, generals, and peons, have started here, and will end here! 

It's been fun lads. 

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#11 harden007
Member since 2004 • 6884 Posts
Oh shit do I have a lot of work to do transferring stuff to the DWE. 
Avatar image for mitsuhideakechi
mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mitsuhideakechi
Member since 2007 • 2018 Posts

May I make a request?

Hardy and I were talking on facebook, and he has brought to my attention this awesome thread....

http://www.gamespot.com/unions/DWUnion/forums/26925033/the-trial-of-mitts?page=11

Omg I laughed reading our struggle with Hisagi... 

archive this? :3

Gianhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gianhardy141
[QUOTE="mitsuhideakechi"]

May I make a request?

Hardy and I were talking on facebook, and he has brought to my attention this awesome thread....

http://www.gamespot.com/unions/DWUnion/forums/26925033/the-trial-of-mitts?page=11

Omg I laughed reading our struggle with Hisagi... 

archive this? :3

[/QUOTEbring your old avatar back the one i grew up with rofl
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 harden007
Who can forget that dush
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 harden007
Who can forget that dush
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bruneauinfo

had to say it twice. 

i thought he was hilarious in his dushiness.

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Bruneauinfo

i just got done reading it again. i never realized the thread ended with hisagi offering to suck me off!

lol

also the fact that hardy figured it out like 5 months later and brought the thread back to life to laugh at it and then harden followed with a post telling him not to bring old threads back to life was like... well it was like harden was trying to bury once again one of the dark secrets of the union - *whispers* hisagi was homosexual the whole time.

Gianhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gianhardy141

i just got done reading it again. i never realized the thread ended with hisagi offering to suck me off!

lol

also the fact that hardy figured it out like 5 months later and brought the thread back to life to laugh at it and then harden followed with a post telling him not to bring old threads back to life was like... well it was like harden was trying to bury once again one of the dark secrets of the union - *whispers* hisagi was homosexual the whole time.

Bruneauinfo
rofl Hisagi the best concubine this union had 
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 harden007
[QUOTE="Bruneauinfo"]

lol

Gianhardy141

lol his brief but destructive existence with us is kinda like a Godzilla movie. 

mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mitsuhideakechi
[QUOTE="Bruneauinfo"]

lol

Gianhardy141

I'd bring my avatar back, but GS focks didn't have Squall. :(

Hisagi was a real unusual guy.

@bruno, he wants your long slong of zhongdong brah.

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Bruneauinfo

nnoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there he can have my long nnnoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#22 wonzan
Member since 2008 • 1126 Posts
the union will be gone but we will still have our own forum/board according to the rules I read. So no need to jump the GS ship just yet.
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Bruneauinfo

leave it to a woman-and a doctor no less-to actually READ the fine print. :P (no sexism implied)

and we were having so much fun sailing off into the sunset!

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 harden007
wonzan join steam and our group
mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mitsuhideakechi

wonzan join steam and our groupharden007

Where's the like button?!?!?!?

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Bruneauinfo

well, Steam doesn't have a like button either. They really need to think about adding one though.

but yeah, wonzan, join the group and note that there are a few negatives to remaining here. 

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 wonzan

I don't have steam though. My laptop is a bit too slow to run anything on steam (except the indie stuff I guess which I don't have time to play). it'll be fiiiiine guys! lol

My brother has steam so I might ask him to sign up to the group on my behalf. When I want to play FTL occasionally I use his steam account. lol

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 wonzan

I don't have steam though. My laptop is a bit too slow to run anything on steam (except the indie stuff I guess which I don't have time to play). it'll be fiiiiine guys! lol

My brother has steam so I might ask him to sign up to the group on my behalf. When I want to play FTL occasionally I use his steam account. lol

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Bruneauinfo

you don't need Steam to join Steam. and honestly most of the games being advertised these days are Indy games for really low powered machines. i.e. imagine the mobile gaming market converting their games to Steam apps and you get the idea. 

but you don't even have to download and install Steam to join. you can join from their webpage, and you can participate from their webpage. (and it's not like their app is resource hungry). and then someday when you do decide to get a powerful computer, you already have an account with Steam and plenty of friends from the community added to you friends list.

additionally, there are a LOT of cheap, low power games on Steam. i know i already said that, but it's not a haven for people with super-computer gaming machines anymore. If feels like your at the android app store. hell, it's like PSN really. PSN has lots of little Indy games now and tons of classic re-releases form PS1 and PS2. 

:oops: 

unknown37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#30 unknown37
Member since 2006 • 5135 Posts

wonzan
You can still post even if your pc isn't up to current gen snuff.