Axel_77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Axel_77
Member since 2007 • 1309 Posts

So i *cough* changed *cough* my psp, and have taken part in being a ruthless *cough* pirate *cough* so I'm wondering, can anyone think up a list of games to try out on the system? I've spent the better part of my time playing Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, Yu-gi-oh Tag Force 5, FF IV Complete Colection, and Gods Eater Burst....GIMME GAMES TO PLAY PEOPLE!!! NOW!!!! PAID FOR BY THE ORDER OF THE ALMOST EMPEROR AXEL_77

Gaarakin2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Gaarakin2010
Member since 2010 • 238 Posts
i have never owned a psp but i would get final fantasy 7 8 and 9 for old times :)
Axel_77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Axel_77

Im thinking on skipping 7 altogether as I think it is one of those games that doesn't age well at all, what with the poly count being so low it looks like your playing the N64, 8 and 9 on the other hand I will for sure try if anything.

EDIT:  Granted, FF7 is an amazing FF fanboys wet dream if you grew up with it (i.e. not me!) and I heard the plot is done well enough, and that the battle system with the materia was done nicely as well...I just don't see the point in doing it as I've played "around" the game enough to know what happens in it.

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Bruneauinfo
Member since 2004 • 7777 Posts

O.o

PLAY FF7 NOW!!!! the battle scenes and cut scenes are what make the game so great! not to mention the awesome music!! not to mention the fantastic production - yes, even in those low polygon count settings the interactions are just fantastic. modern games could learn something from the directing in that game.

Axel_77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Axel_77
-_- fine.....i'll be back in a week and tell you all how it went....jk, uh if your also suggesting it, then why not, yah? Anything else besides la FF7, DWU?
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Bruneauinfo

Castlevania Symphony of the Night

Axel_77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Axel_77
I've heard good things about that game, also, FF7 and Cstlvn: SotN were both mentioned in Gamefaqs best charcters of 97, XD, just though I'd do a plug for Gamefaqs on here.
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Bruneauinfo

i've played both games through at least 8 times each. FF7 is just fantastic! if you like the pre ff7 games you'll definitely like it. Castlevania Symphony of the Night is awesome because of its RPG elements. the game is HUGE and the items and possibilities for development are many. the music is also very memorable. but with SOTN you can grind your character if need be to level them up and make them strong enough to fight certain bosses. if you get the game on PSN you can play it on your PSP as well as your PS3. same with FF7.

DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 DPumbliQ
Member since 2006 • 17367 Posts

God of War Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta? Anyone?

I freaking loved both. :P 

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Bruneauinfo

i played the first god of war. well, not all the way through. it got kinda tedious. i'm not much for games that require that old-skool mario brothers precision skills.

Gaarakin2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gaarakin2010
Member since 2010 • 238 Posts
also the original ps1 spyro's are great games :)
JeffSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JeffSteel
Member since 2004 • 2989 Posts

i played the first god of war. well, not all the way through. it got kinda tedious. i'm not much for games that require that old-skool mario brothers precision skills.

Bruneauinfo

I remember totally winning Super Mario Brothers, including completing all the super secret star road levels.

Then my cousin erased my game..... all gone.... :( !

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Bruneauinfo

well, you could always get The Doctor to take you back in time so you could get the game back from your younger self!

:D

Â