jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 jeffhardy141
Member since 2007 • 6151 Posts

I've done this in Runescape, and Resident Evil forums now in this.

This is an adventurer named Gian Chan. This has no histroy of the original dynasty warriors. With the three forces and charcters are in but like a new story. now i will begin with his story.

I when i was six saw soldiers and archers and a man with a horse with such a good armor. I wanted to be an officer ever since. I trained in the backyard with a stick and made wishing motions. THen i got a sword and practiced it caustiously with a friend. I was now 16 i ive been training for 10 years and with good results. I said good-bye to my mother and set of to a journey hoping to get lucky. I came up in a small village, i rented a room and went into a bar. As i was drinkign I saw a man bullying a guy about my age but had no desire to fight back. I saw as the man pointed his sword at the guys chest and the guy pulled out his money and gave it to him. Enraged i grabbed my sword and went outside and i grabbed the bad and gave it back to him. he ran, and the man said "Who do you think you are this is none of you're bussiness". I then pushed him and the man called out names and 3 men came with swords drawn. The man stood back to watch. i struggled with them all just blocking wondering if i was ready to kill. Then i was pushed to the ground and i realized these men were ready to kill. i then slashed all three of them and they were wounded, i then stabbed one on the back, sunk my sword down on another one that fell on the floor the third ran away. With my back turned the man rushed at me about to kill me then i heard a fall on the floor. I turned and saw the man dead and another on above him. I saw him and he had claws as weapons and stood like a girl. he then said "You have witnessed the beuty of the kill o Zhang He, I watched as you impressivly took down all three of these horrible creatures". Zhang He continued "Then i saw him sneakly trying to kill you and i decided to save you". I introduced myself to him and he said "With training you could be soldier like me, come i will take you to the camp and introduce you to my master Yuan Shoa. He held his gloved hand at me and i didnt know what to d.

Ok then i will ask you 3 questions you say which one you want gian Chan to do and ill see which one is the most popular vote. Then you cant also add on how well you think the stroy is going. So these are youre choices

A)Shake his hand and follow him, he saved my life besides this is my dream who knows when i will get another chance.

B)Walk away, this may be my dream but he seems weird and i want to go to a better camp.

C)Make him explain more, this could be a trap and he will jsut try and get my money.

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Bruneauinfo
Member since 2004 • 7777 Posts
A!! that option will probably be the best because there are PLENTY of options afterwards since most of Yuan Shao's guys end up in other kingdom's anyway. so it will give you more options later.
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jeffhardy141

ok since thre hasnt been more posts ill do A

I shook his hand and followed him to the camp. I saw many men working, getting heated up in the fire, or training. Then I saw a man sittign there Zhang he "Yuan Shao i have brought an addition to the garden". Yuan Shao looked at me and said "Zhang He, he looks like a nobody how do you expect him to be such help". Zhang He replied "He has potential a seed starts out as nothing but sprouts into a buety". Yuan Shao thinked and shouted "Yuan Shu, a man appeared and Yuan Shao continued train this man to be an officer". I folowed him and for five months i trained finally i became a good soldier in battle.

One day i was woken up in my sleep and i was brought to the high table. I sat and Yuan Shao said "Cao Cao leader of Wei has been spotted coming for an attck". He then said "Zhang He you will defend the gates with youre troops, while I and Gian chang will be with me and my troops defending.

after 3 hours we saw soldiers in blue rushing at us there were so many then YUan Shao threw me in bushes and told me to go up the mountain and hide. I went up and Yuan Shao was putting up a fight then I saw the man named Cao Cao stab Yuan Shao was dead. I then saw zhang He and he was knealing on the floor and a chuuby man walk up to Zhang He he then got up and butterflies came around. he then looked at me and pointed at me. Cao Cao saw brought his sword and climbed the mountain.

A)Wait for him to climb up, who knoes

B)Run away, his look and his face is a fierce and Zhang He does look guilty

C) Rush though all of them and rescue him, he might be ready for excecution

Avatar image for mitsuhideakechi
mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 mitsuhideakechi
Member since 2007 • 2018 Posts
i'll go with c
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Bruneauinfo
yes! c sounds like it'll be exciting!
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jeffhardy141

Wow it took me a while to think of c a storyline lol it seems b exciting but hard to come up well i came out with soemthing. Well i managed to get a huge one

I slided down the mountain and hit Cao Cao and he fell down and then I rushed at Zhang He and got him on his feet and told him to run then a bald man grabbed me by the shirt and lifted me in the air. Cao Cao came and said "Don't worry youung man Zhang He is not going to be killed he is joinig our ranks, and i want you to coem with us and be part of Wei". I looked around and this force seemed stronger than Yuan Shao's. I nodded and followed him looking back at Yuan Shao. He then said that Yuan Shao's training wasn't good enough so he sended a man with an eyepatch who's name was Xiahou Dun. I then became much stronger and then he told me to get into a sword fight with Cao Pi. I've had man swordfights but this was an experienced officer. i was defensive Dian Wei was to decide who has died in this pretend fight. After three minutes Cao Pi pushed me into the ground and then attempted to kill me in the ground then he raised his swrord, but sicne he wasnt in defense i pretended to stab him in the heart. So i won in this swordfight. I was getting better.

I then wandered into a bar three weeks later and sat next to a man with a pointed hat introduced himself as Sun Quan son of Sun Jian. I then asked who Sun Jian was and he answered "Well the leader of Wu". I then realized another force i heard of Wu when i was passing a tent and heard Cao Cao said Wu was getting tired of some Nan Nam or whatever he said. Then Sun Quan said "One of the officers Gan Ning is having trouble at sea with pirates, would you like to come with me and help Gan ning out.

A)Say no and return to Wei

B)Say yes and go tell Cao Cao where he was going

C) Say yes and go with him now

mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mitsuhideakechi
ll go with c
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Bruneauinfo
hmm.. that's kind of tough. but Wu will be the highest stakes most likely. so yeah, i'll go with C as well.
Voork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Voork
Member since 2007 • 810 Posts
C.
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jeffhardy141

I nodded my head and i followed him. We were at the docks and the man Gan Ning looked at me and saw i was dressed in blue and drew out his sword and said "Quan this wei scum needs excecution or a drowning"? I looked startled and Sun Quan said "Easy Gan he's here to help the probelm at the sea". Gan Ning then said "Ok but no one in blue or green is coming on my ship here put this on". It was a read headband, i put it on and followed on the ship. there were troops there and Gan Ning explained first they would get more troops from there friend Lu Xun. As we went another ship came and arrows shot at our boat. I had a telescope and saw a man I saw Cao Cao descibe as an enemy. he was Guan Ping and he was attacking us. Then the boats came and Gan Ning jumped on the other boat and in fice seconds he took out all gaurding the ship. Archers were still there making holes in the ship Sun Quan went down to the cabin while the soldiers went on the other boat. i was alone until someone jumped on our boat, it was Guan Ping. he looked at me and said "A Wu man and a Wei man I'll be taking down two enemies in the same time". His sword almost hit me as i moved out of the way. I then rolled a barrel on the floor and he tripped. I almost stabbed him when he rolled back on his feet. An arrow hit me and I staggered into the edge of the boat. Guan Ping rushed at me and i ducked and pushed him overboard. I then won my first REAL battle. I then saw everyone crowded around me and Guan Ping's boat sinking. Gan ning said "At leats we dont need to see Lu Xun anymore we settled the little pest." Suan Quan walked toward me and said "You warrior i could tell you have a future in battle, and i would like you to start you're future in Wu with the Sun Family and more expirinced officers". he held out his hand and i was about to say I'm already in Wei but i realized i didnt join Cao cao never told me i was part of the Wei force he was just training me. I realized Sun Quan still had his hand out.

A)Tell him no his loyalties lie in Wei

B)Shake his hand and finally become part of an expirienced force

C)say no and keep looking for another force.

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Bruneauinfo
B! join them! at least they really want you and are being polite. plus they obviously trust you a lot to let you join them in a critical battle like that.
Voork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Voork
C! SHU FTW!
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jeffhardy141
We need one more vote to decided what to do next unless someone picks a....
Liu_Chan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Liu_Chan
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
C
mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mitsuhideakechi
B!
Voork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Voork
Nice try mits. Only 1 vote per person. Logging on other accounts doesn't count.
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#18 harden007
Member since 2004 • 6884 Posts
mits has inadvertently become the new "Hero of Chaos!" Ohnoes!
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jeffhardy141

Ok its a tie so ill jsut vote lol jk... ill got with b because well i should tell you C is the less entertaining one of the other 2 choices.

I shook his hand and we sailed back to the main camp. Sun Quan brought me to the tent his father was in. He looked at me and then turned to Gan Ning asked"Have you defeated Guan Ping so we could roam the waters in our provinince". Then Gan Ning said"Na, this rookie here did us a favor and thre him overboard". Sun Jian then turned to me and said "Well then who are you"? I bowed and said "I am Gian Chan former officer of Yuan Shoa, apprentice of Dian Wei, and i wish to join youre force". Sun Jian then said "Normally if you didint prove youre'self I'd send you back to Cao Cao but since you did us a favor with Guan Ping you may join. I looked eager but Sun Jian said "You have been trained twice but I need to see you are as good as you look". he then shouted Lu Meng, Zhou Tai two men entered and Sun Jian told them to train me for a week and bring back results in a week. I did well except when Lu Meng and i drank a little before training and ended up thorwing up on Zhou Tai's shoes.

A week passed and Sun Jian summoned me and told me Im eligible for everyting. He said "Gian Chan you posses all god qualities but we need you to decided what to be we have two problems in our hands would you like to help Gan Ning, Lu Xun, and Zhou Yu in the sea against pang Tong, woudl you like to be a foot officer with Lu Meng, Sun Ce and I, or go with the three of us to Nan Man and be the strategist because our to startesgust are goign with Gan Ning.

A)Go with gan Ning to fight Pang Tong in see

B)Go with SUn Jian to Nanman to fight

C)go with Sun Jian and be strategist against the nanman

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 harden007
B! hopefully they will capture Zhu Rong and she will be Sun Jian's concubine
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jeffhardy141

I told him i agree to be in the heart of the battlefield. he made Lu Meng the strategist for the battle. I couldnt belive i had my own troops following me. We arrived at the Nanman camp. Meng Hou was inside the Nanman palace while Zhu Rong and Auihia Han had all the Nanman troops with them. We made a main camp and coomenced in battle.

Sun Ce will take the east path, Sun Jian will take the west, and i will go trough the middle. My troops and i retreated a few times because we were surounded most of the times. We then reached a gate when five elephants came and were crushing my troops. I then saw an elephant and the man were resting. There was a mountain next to the elephant that was the same size. i climbed up the mountain and remembered everyting Gan Ning told me of boat jumping i kicked the soldier of the elephant and took control of it. I moved the elephant and hit an elephant, which left three. Now i saw the riders were archers. I had a plan but a dangerous one i lured the three elephant enemies together and as expeted all shot at the same time at me. I quickly grabbed the whip and with all my might i hit the elephant, and the elephant went on a standing position meaning the arrows hit the stomach. The elephant staggered and then it fell on top of all three of them. I jumped of the elephant and my soldiers caught me. I passed through the gate and saw Sun Ce fighting of a crowd of soldiers then two came at his back. Quickly i killed both of them, Sun Ce turned and I said "Zhou Yu and you're father is right you never really watch you're back". Sun Ce answered angrily "Enough with that nonsense i could handle them". I smilled and went to the main camp. I then heard Sun Jian in the back of my mind saying enemy officer defeated. I reached the palace and there

I saw Zhu Rong she looked at me and as I got ready to slash the God of Fire she started cryign and said "oh, please spare my life oh brave warrior I do not want my life to end here." She got on her knees and said "You look like a fine young warrior would you allow me to turn to the good side". I then replied "Spare the pity prepared to be defeated. She said "Very well then Gian". I felt a blow to the back of the head and i was unconcious

I woke up and saw Meng Hou knewling near me and said "You honestly think I would allow you to even go near my wife". i then said "You're wife, I thought she was you're brother how the hell did Zhu Rong and Meng HOu even happen". Meng HOu then slapped me and said "Dont be a smart mouth mister now lets see I'll grab my sword and then you're little journey will end. He left and then I was relived I had my dagger in my back pocket. I reached it and cut the ropes then I heard the door open and heard Sun Jian saying "We have come to stop you're tyrany in the south". After five minutes I saw my sword on the table i reached for it and saw Meng Hou enter with Zhu Rong. MEng Hou rushed at me and then I ducked and stabbed his open stomach. I then pushed him on the floor and he I said "I've learned of you're tirck little escapes, but now you've finally had you're six streak battle win". I knew the battle had finished. I turned to Zhu Rong and then she ran.

A)Send you're troops to go after her

B)Go after her you're self

C)eLet her go

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Bruneauinfo
A> since you're probably still woozy from the hit to the head. help will increase the chance of success.
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 harden007
we must not allow SunJian's new concubine to escape!
Harpey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 Harpey
Member since 2005 • 1397 Posts
A
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jeffhardy141

I told my troops to go after her and then two minutes later the troops came back with Zhu Rong. She laughed and said "So you let you're boys do you're work for you, very brave". I just looked at her thinking what to do she then said "Going to kill me just like you killed my husband are you. i then said "We are going back to the Jing Provinence." I then built a jail after one month. I put her in the cell and she said "I'll always be here Chan remember thay, dont let me rot." I then added more people into the cell like Guan Ping who survibed being overthrowed ,and Yuan Shu who ran away and didnt help my first master, then of course a few peasents who rebelled against Wu. I then decided to return to my village for a while

I entered my mom's house and she preprared a meal. I never had a dad well i did but for four years. He was killed by an army my mom dosen't know. I witnessed the scene my dad helped the wrong people and he got killed for it. I sometimes have tiny flashes of the face of the murders. When I asked my mom she never told me and i got mad for it. For I know she knew, probably she didnt want me to go after them thinks i will die trying. I then asked my mom who owns this village and instead of hearing Wu i heard Lu Bu. I knew who this Lu Bu was he was powerful and killing him will restore peace and will add achivmemnt, and have my mom be a peasent of Wu.

i told my plans To Sun Jian to go Lu bu. He thought it a good idea but to risky he said you may bring one. he summoned the whole force and only three volunterred to help.

A) Gan Ning

B)lu Xun

C)Ling Tong.

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Bruneauinfo
well as good a fighter as you've become, you're not going to defeat Lu Bu with your bare hands. i'd say your best bet is an extremely good strategy. in which case i suggest Lu Xun since Gan Ning and Ling Tong aren't going to be able to help you in that category.
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jeffhardy141

I then requested that Lu Xun would come with me to defeat Lu Bu. We reached the gate and we camped. Lu Xun then decided that we must first take out all of Lu Bu's troops and deal with Lu Bu last. I told him this is imposible because Lu Bu is outside the gate. he then told me that there is a door that leads to Dong Zhou's garden. What we do is go through the door and we've got the element of surprise. Hua Xiong, Zhang Lio, Li Ru, and of course Lu Bu are all the officers. Lu Xun said he will barricade Hu Lao Gate so no one can escape. So my troops entered the door. I was face to face with Li Ru. he said "Do you think I the greatest strategist will not think that you will attempt to enter". i then said "Troops go and take over Hu Lao I'll take care of him". Everyoen charged and Li Ru already got to me first. As usual i defended but Lu Bu wont let me defend so I blocked the attack and while blockign that sword i reached into my belt and stabbed him with a dagger. He was wounded and so i took the oppurtunity and threw him into the thorn bushes. Then he yelled and had his back turned on me. With that I stabbed him in the back and he fell on the floor.

I ran into the battlefield and as Lu Xun said we all stayed away from Lu Bu. I helped my troops clear the enemies away. Lu Xun told me to ignore Hou Xaing. After 30 minutes I couldnt stand it the troops were almost gone but I procceded to Lu bu. I reached him and unfortunetly I heard the back of my mind Lu Xun's voice saying "Stay away from Hu Lao gate the fire attack is ready". Lu Bu then was on fire. he jumped in to the pool and then the fire covered the pool so if i was on fire I was in trobule. Then the red hare rushed at me with Lu Bu it rushed at me and I ducked at cut of to front legs of the horse. Lu Bu was thrown of and hit the ground hard. He stood up and the fight was to come.

He was stronger than I thought and belive me I thought he was really strong. He then slashed me twice on the arm forcing me to use my left arm. I could no longer attack him with using my left arm I was slow. Then he rammed me on the floor and was about to finish me when to females came and slashed Lu bu's back. I turned and they said "THe qiao sister are here Gian Chan". i got up and thanked them then I looked at Lu Bu and I said "Same tiem we get the kill". we all stabbed Lu Bu and he was dead. I then saw Zhang Lio trying to get out of Hu Lao. I went to him and held out my hand he looked at it and he shook it. I then said "Welcoem to the the Wu ranks".

After three weeks of havign defeated Lu Bu I saw three men come to the Wu main camp. I went outside with Sun Jian,Taishi Ci, and Gan Ning. I saw it was Xu Huang, Dian Wei, and Zhang he. Zhange He changed hed had a spear instead of a claws and now looked more like a women. Zhang He looked at me and said "Listen youung warrior we have come to take you back to Wei you belong there and not in Wu". I looked at him and he said "Don't forget it was I who gave you the first sense of power, it was I who got you in wei for better training". He then held out his hand and i didnt know what to do.

A)Dont shake his hand and spit at him

B)Dont shake his hand

C)Leave Wu ranks and go back to Wei.

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Bruneauinfo
don't shake his hand. but don't spit on.
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jeffhardy141

All right now we go to big strory lines but i want to know from harden whats a concubine?

I put Zhange He's hand down and said "I'm staying in Wu". Zhang He looked furious and said "Youre decision will lead the fall of Wu, and the rise of Wei." He continued "Wu, are just the weeds of the three kingdoms soon you will be plucked". He walked away with them. Sun Jian then said "They might be threatning us, we need more soldiers". We sat in the high tablr when Lu Xun the strategist said "Why not sell Guan Ping back to the Shu forces in exchange for 500 soldiers which will be neccasery. The day before the trade i had another nightmare. Ever sicne i visited her I've had flashes of my fathers death. For two weeks I first saw three men, then I noticed they were in green, finally tonight I saw all had hair on there face. I really wanted to fidn these three men. We then unlocked Guan Ping and tied him up. SunShang Xiang was to go with me so we could make sure Guan Ping wouldnt escape. When we reached the main camp of Shu I saw many angry faces we went inside the tent and saw Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, and Lui Bei the three brothers. Then I had another flash when I saw a little boy and now I rember the faces. These were the men that murdered my father. I then was back in the scene and Lui Bei was saying 'Alright ShangXiang I'll give you 500 of our soldiers for Guan Ping". I left and looked at ShangXiang and she said "I'm stayign with Lui bei a bit". I left and even though we got 500 sodliers from Shu I wanted to ask Sun Jian to go to war with Shu not Wei. I must think

This decision will decide which kingdom should fall if decided with the right choises

A)Go After Shu

B)Go after Wei

C)Go after Wei then Shu

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Bruneauinfo
get SHU!!!
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 harden007
you heard tha man
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jeffhardy141

Enraged I rushed to the Wu main camp and told Sun Jian "I want the high table ready and everyone in this force". After two minutes everyoen was there and I told them about the death of my father and that hey killed him. Sun Jian stood up and said "Listen Chan, I feel sorry about you're father but, we have a situation with Wei and we need to take out Wei". Also Sun Jian contued "even if we beat Shu, then we deal with Wei and we will not be strong enough". I protested and Sun Jian said "Let the court decided those who want to face Shu raise youre sword". Everyone i was familiar raised it The Qiaou sisters, Gan Ning, Lu Xun,Sun Quan, and Zhang Liang. I was out voted and I stormed out into a local pub. After a few drinks I saw the shu officer Zhou Yun. I grabbed my sword and as he saw me he took out his Dragon Spear and blocked at it slashed me on the arm. I fell on the floor in pain. He then said "I don't kow why you did that but if i see you again ill finish you of as easily as i wounded you".

I got up and went back to Wu main camp when Gan Ning saw me he took me to Sun Jian and Sun Jian asked "How did this happen"? I told him it was Zhou Yun not mentioning I strated the fight. Gan Ning said " A Shu officer did this well I should cut em all up so they learn not to mess with us". he turned and Sun Jian stopped him. Sun Jian turned to me and said "If Shu tries to kill on of us then it declares war". he then said "You get youre wish now how do we do this"?

A)Send a few officers to end Shu.

B)Send all officers to end Shu.

C)Go by youre self and just kill the three brothers.

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 harden007
do C for the glory
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Bruneauinfo
yeah. c sounds like my kind of mission!!
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jeffhardy141

I said "I just want revenge on the people who killed my father". Sun Jian then said "Very well attempt to do a task imposible". Then Lu Meng said "Sun Jian I've been telling you he's not fit for Wu his ego has grown ever since he killed Meng Hou". Sun Jian then said "Lu Meng please, its not an ego its revenge". then Lu Meng said "He belives he could single-handedly kill the three brothers, something even Lu Bu could not do". I then stood up and I said "I'm the one who stooped the reign of Lu Bu". Lu Meng answered "With help of the Qaiou sisters, i was also told if they didnt come you would've died"! Sun Ce stood up and said "Enough, if he wishes to do a suicided task it's his probelm, but i would not have two Wu men arguing". I sat down and after two days i was ready.

As i left Gan Ning was outside and he said "In case you fail on this journey, Wu would get back at Shu so no matter what the three brothers will die". I thanked Gan Ning and went to the Shu camp. It was night and I saw no one everyone was asleep. I porcceded to the tent with Lui bei, and saw that GUan Yu, and Zhang Fei were there. I thought how easy this would be. Then as i raised my sword i felt Huang Zhong's arrow hit my shoulder and he screamed "Lui Bei he attempts to kill you". The three brothers woke up and before Guan Yu, and Zhang Fei coudl do anything Lui Bei said "I knew this moment of revenge would come". i then advanced to Lui bei but he moved out of the way. Lui Bei then said 'You're mother told you that you'e father helped the wrong people she was right but theres more". I then got up and tried to rush at Lui Bei but Zhang Fei hit me in my back with his spear and i fell back down. Lui Bei then said "You're father was a great officer of Shu, but he wanted more glory than he already did, he heard rumors that Cao Cao finally was succeding in his army". I stooped strugling to listen. Lui Bei contimued "He joined Cao Cao without me knowing it and spied for a year". Then he took two warriors and got them to Wei, Ma Su, and Sima Yi". I looked up in shock "Few know Sima Yi was with us but of course we replaced him with Zhuge Liang". Lui Bei then said "After gettign Wei a strategist they made attacks on us and tried to kill me, they took a few of our terrirories but never kileld any our officers". He finally came to the reason why "So then you're father combated me face to face and this was a distraction while Wei took some of the most important terriotory,after that we were scattering for two years until we settled down". Lui Bei said "he tried to take over this territory and we knew that you're father will never rest so we killed him and that ended his attack on Shu". He finally said "Wei never tried to mess with us again and focusing on killing the rebels". Guan Yu said "Now we have another chance of killing a Chan". Lui Bei raised his sword and then then Lu Meng came in. He stabbed HUang Zhou to his death and grabbed me and we captured Guan Yu's red hare and went back to Shu.

Lu Meng turned and said "I knew you wouldnt succeed so i decided to save you". Lu Meng continued "You need our help what do we do.

A)Kill Shu officers one by one

B)Forget about shu now that i know the reason why he was killed

C)send everyone to attack Shu and finish what my dad started

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 harden007
A: Destroy them!
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Bruneauinfo
yeah -- Find them and destroy them. (agent smith style)
mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mitsuhideakechi
A!
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jeffhardy141

this one is short i should tell you

I told the high table about my plan. Lu Xun then stood up and said "We have an oppurtunity, Pang Tong,Guan Ping, and Guan Yu is havign a small party for the return of Guan Ping". I said "Thats perfect im on my way". Lu Meng stood up and said "You are ocne again forgetting you are not the best warrior ever"! Sun Jian then said "Well Gian Chan you must choose two men to come with you".

A)Lu Meng and Gan Ning

B)Zhang Lia and Gan Ning

C)Sun Quan and Gan Ning

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Bruneauinfo
better go with B. you'll want the big guns!
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 jeffhardy141

I rode on Guan Yu's red hare and Zhang Liao and Gan Ning followed. I told them that I will focuse on Guan Yu and his adopted son. They were to hold of Guan Ping and Pang Tong. We reached the hill and the three of us saw us . Pang Tong and Guan Ping rushed back with Gan Ning and Zhang Liao in pursuit. I was ready to kill one of the three murderers.

Guan Yu said "You must understand you're father betrayed us we had a good reason to kill him, as he tried to kill me". I yelled "I dont care what he did all that matters is you killed him". He then almost hit me with his sword. I then did the move many fall for. I rushed at him and he tried to slash me I then ducked and was about to stab his stomach when his knee hit my nose. I fell and he said "I am no fool i am one of the best in Shu". he was about to behead me when i realized i was still in the position for my finished. I grabbed my sword and stabbed him in the stomach. I kept on stabing until he hit a tree. The first of the murderers were killed. Then I heard Gan Nings bells and i felt a pain in my back. i then fell on the floor seeing my blood. Gan Ning didnt stab me in th back he slashed me.

Gan Ning thought I was dead he said "I know you can't hear this my good friend, but i am now an officer of Shu". He continued "I have been promised more in SHu, Guan Ping and Pang tong are going to Shu camp to tell everyone to set a surpries attack on Wu". Gan Ning walked away and i stood up. Zhang Liao then came and pulled me up. I turned and to Zhang Liao and told him we must

A)Go to Pang Tong and Guan Ping and kill them before they could reach Shu

B)Tell Zhang Liao to warn Sun Jian while I go after those two

C)Both go and warn Sun Jian

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Bruneauinfo
c geesh!
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 harden007

I rode on Guan Yu's red hare

jeffhardy141

oh rly

jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 jeffhardy141
lol its not like excactly me its just in the point of veiw of the story lo....
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jeffhardy141

We must both go and warn Sun Jian! i got on a horse (because of harden) and rode to the main camp. We told Sun Jian and then Sun Jian said "Where is Gan ning". I then told him he betrayed Wu. Sun Quan then said "Father Zhang fei has come with many troops we must stop them". I then said "Sun Jian I shall challange him to a duel, if he dies does soldiers are ours"! Sun Jian said "if you lose and die"? I then said "Well you'll have a wounded Zhang Fei in you're clutches". i then ran to Zhang Fei and he said "Well, looks like you ran from Guan Yu". i then said "Zhang Fei I have killed on of the first men who killed my father". Zhang Fei said "YOU FOOL YOU KILLED GUAN YU, HE DIDNT DESERVE IT BUT YOURE FATHER DID".

He got of his horse and rushed at me and I got out of the way then he swiftly turned his spear and slashed me across the chest. Lucky I had armor so I wasnt hurt I staggered and fell on the floor. Zhang Fei then said "I'll wait until you get up". I then stood up and Zhang Fei then hit my back with his spear. he then smacked my back so may times I saw lights flickering and everything darkened as i was getting beaten. I then saw Zhang Fei fall on the floor as Sun Jian stabbed him in the leg. HE took out his sword and then I saw him kneeling on the floor. I then said "He shall be in the prison for life"! Then the I turned to the soldiers and then they bowed and they went to the camp.

As this was happening Zhuge Liang and Lui Bei were in the tent. lui Bei said "Zhuge Liang we need a plan we are losing against Wu". Zhuge Liang then said "I have of course perusaded gan Ningt,hreatened to kill everyone close to him which got him in to Shu this will help". Zhuge liang then said "we have also borrowed Cao Ren, Wei wants Gian Chan dead for deserting them". Lui bei t hen said 'It's still not enough as we saw Zhang Fei lost and he Wu has captured 300 of our soldiers". Zhuge Liang said "We will make sure all officrers remain in the camp, chan will come to Shu and come to you for revenge this we will use as our advantage". lui Bei then procceded to the palace.

Zhuge Liangs prediction came true Chan and officers Ling Tong, Lue Meng,Taishi Ci, and Sun Ce were following Chan and the troops to Shu. When they came into the camp they swarmed in but they were also in Guan Du. They all began battle with many volunteer officers, and troops. As i came in I saw a swift movement and horrified I saw Zhou Yun. He smiled and said "you have come to you're death sentence". In a flash he came to my and i dodge him then he did a twirl that made me duck and when I ducked he almost be-headed me. after this he lunged at me and I moved sideways and stabbed his leg. he then ran at me but all this was slow and I slashed him across the chest. When he fell I grabbed his dragon spear and threw it in his chest. i avoided a death from him three times in only 1 minute!

i reached the gates to the path to the palace where more officers will be there. I Then saw gan Ning gaurding it. He looked sad when he saw me then quickly changed it to a violent stare. he then tried to stab me and I blocked it, he was getting pumped up after a few minutes swordfight our swords hit each other in the same time and we struggled and Gan Ning won and he pushed me with my arms out. he then did his most powerful move in his arsenal. he rushed at me sword in front. I jumped over him and turned backwards and slashed Gan nings back. he fell and looked at me and said "Im sorry Shu threathened me and you dont konw how"!

A)Kill him

B)Accept the apology but tie him up so he could go to the jail

C)Accept it and put him back in Wu ranks

mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 mitsuhideakechi

C!

Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Mr_Buttman
Member since 2005 • 5528 Posts

B. He needs to pay for what he did.

BTW this story is amazing i've been reading the whole thing for the first time for the last 30 minutes. Good job u've got one helluva imagination.

jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 jeffhardy141
hthx but right now i dont ave time to keep on going until like tommorow lol but whats helluva?
Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Mr_Buttman
Member since 2005 • 5528 Posts

hthx but right now i dont ave time to keep on going until like tommorow lol but whats helluva?jeffhardy141

helluva = "hell of a"

you have a hell of an imagination. Im just saying that ur really creative.

jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 jeffhardy141

Since theres no more votes except two that are diffrent I've been thinking for a day whether i do B or c and I decided that C is more of a plot.

I lowered my sword and said "Gan Ning welcome back to WU". he got up and we waited for the guys to come". Taishi Ci and Lu Meng raised they're sword ready to fight Gan Ning when i told them we coudl trust him. We broke down the gate and as expected there were way more. We all charged and after killing a few I saw Guan Ping. He wasnt a real fight as he rushed I just put my sword in front and he drove himself into my sword. Sun Ce had just finished of Shu's volunteer officer Jia Ku. I then saw Cao Ren. It was going to be impossible to kill him with all that amor. Gan Ning came to my aid and we both attacked but it did no affect. Then Ling Tong came and still the armour protected him. Then ling tong's nunchuncks smacked Cao Ren in the face. I then told Gan Ning to distract him. As Cao Ren was fighting Gan Ning I stabbed him in the unprotected face. He then fell down dead. We all separated when I saw the palace Lui Bei was in. I forgot all about other officers I just came rushing and then I reached the garden as i took another step I fell into a hole. It was 10 feet and i was only 6. I then saw Zhuge Liang smiling down and he said "I knew that you will go with Lui Bei so much you wouldnt bother looking down". He then said "Now we will bury you alive"! He walked and I saw that ridicously long robe in the hole. I then saw a nail sticking out of it.

I grabbed the robe and tied it up in a huge knot and he couldnt move then I jumped on top of the nail that was five feet from the floor. Then since i was six feet i managed to get up. I then pushed Zhuge Liang and he fell into the hole. I then saw the soldiers carrying huge whellbarrels. I killed them all and position them around the hole. When Zhuge Liang looked up I said "One of the best strategists is now defeated". i tipped them all into the hole and all the dirt filled up the hole, he was buried alive. Then Jiang Wei came and said "Why are you here where is Zhuge Liang." he looked where i was standing and he said "So you kileld the prime minister, I shall avenge his death". i then said "get out of the way or i will kill you". he then tried to slash me and I put my sword in front. He then tried to bring down the sword and my sword was fighting back. I then gabbed all my weight and pushed him of me. He got up and said "I am the new strategist of Shu and I will continue the name of Zhuge Liang". i then said "You may continue the name in Wu, because if you can tell Shu is going to lose". He turned around and he said "Zhuge Liang recruited me and he left me books with so much startegy and wisdom". he turned and said "I wil join Wu".

I told him to tell everyoen youre part of WU. i then entered and Lui Bei was in his throne. he got up and said "You killed Zhuge Liang, and got Jiang Wei to be part of Wu, you are stronger than Zhuge Liang thought". I said "Enough talk let's fight". He had two swords and I only had one. He attemped to slash me so many times but it was harder to defend myself. Lui Bei said "Gan Ning killed Ling Tongs father just for a victroy while we killed you're father for a good reason". He kep talking while trying to kill me "Yet ling Tonfg has forgiven him". i then said "Because of you I never got to even talk to him". I then tried to slash him so hard that when he tried to defend himself with his sword but when he did the sword flew out of the window. HE then had one small sword. He backed away and then I did the same with the other sword. he was now defensless. I then walked to him pulled him toward me and the sword sank into him. He then looked up and he said "Im sorry" and he landed on the floor and died. I looked at the defeated Lui Bei and I thought I took down one of the three kingdoms.But there was one thing the shu survivors.

A)Put the Shu officer survivors in prison

B)Excecute the Shu officers.

C)let them run away