garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

With the rolling into a new month I thought it was time to make a new thread.

Personally I have picked up:

• Back To The Future Trillogy on DVD
  • Heat on DVD (partly due to the Moby background track on the trailer)

My plans for the rest of the month I have not yet decided. Portal 2 has a good chance of being picked up perhaps as the co-op looks like fun but I am trying to resist buying a load of games again. Playing Mass Effect 2 and F1 has made me realise I have quite a back log as it is without pilling in even more title!

However with finally finishing The West Wing complete box set I may have to start a grand search for a new TV show to occupy my evenings. Man that show was awesome, its a shame they did not continue with the Matt Santos presidential campaign but I suppose it would have been a copy of the Bartlet years. Gutted that Vinick did not get the vice presidents role but he was recognised for a role in the White House which was totally awesome!

Gelugon_baat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 656

User Lists: 4

#2 Gelugon_baat
Member since 2003 • 24247 Posts
Personally, I may just buy Anomaly: Warzone Earth if the reviews are good.
Caml10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Caml10
Member since 2006 • 412 Posts
Just got Civ IV: Beyond the Sword on amazon, hopefully that will keep me occupied for a while until my Xbox gets its act together (the fans are making an unholy racket). Other than that I only plan on making 3 or 4 gaming purchases (barring ludicrously good Steam sales) for the rest of the year: Old Republic (should it be out), Arkham City, and Skyrim, with a contingency for Shogun 2 should TOR not come out/not hold my attention.
Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts
I bought and finished Crysis 2, and a review is coming soon. :) My next purchase will probably be Portal 2.
DeadManRollin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 DeadManRollin
Member since 2003 • 4415 Posts

Xbox360:

I look forward to buying the new Mortal Kombat game which will come out later this month. It's been a while since I played a good MK game and I hope this one will be good.

Also considering WWE All Stars. I really like wrestling games on the xbox360, and I am hearing a lot of good things about it. 

PC:

Bought Crysis 2 and Shogun 2 for the PC. Bought, Installed and played Crysis 2 for a while. It's a nice game and I loved the special abilities of the suit. This is the first FPS game I am playing since 2009. 

I finally managed to buy all the DLCs of Dragon Age: Origins, so an epic playthrough is coming up...this time it will be a female human noble rogue playthrough--all DLCs and Awakening. Should be good. 

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

Sounds cool. I have heard good things from the Giantbomb staff (in the Gaintbombcast) about the new WWE All Stars game although I have not played any of those games in years.

I have got myself a couple of Xbox Live points cards recently and have bought all the mission pack dlc for Mass Effect 2. Outside of that I may get Burnout Paradise Cops and Robbers to play at some point but outside of that I am trying to not buy any stand alone games for a while as I want to enjoy the games I have rather than keep buying loads of games that just gather dust on the shelf.

Faller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Faller88
Member since 2006 • 7277 Posts
Mortal Kombat. Might also pick up Portal 2, but since I wasnt a big fan of the first, I might not.Unless one of my friends buys it so we can go through it together. I just borrowed Homefront and Crysis 2.
DeadManRollin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 DeadManRollin
Member since 2003 • 4415 Posts

Hey long time, no see Faller. Welcome back.

Nothing new to add to the list. Oh, I forgot to mention...bought Drakensang: Rivers of Time sometime ago. The game looks promising, but I am too busy with Dragon Age 2 to bother right now.Â