uas-2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 uas-2001
Member since 2005 • 18781 Posts

Just wondering, how many of you have been at a union and have it changed name or altogether what its about? Did you stick with it or leave? Why did it change?  (this question only really applies to the second part of the first quest?ion :P) Was it successful

I know we ourselves changed from a Council of Leaders to a Council of Unions. Not sure if everybody agreed with it as most of us were leaders anyway but it certainly opened us up to more members. So just wondering what your thoughts are of changing a union.

siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
Changing the name is not a big deal, especially in this unions case. All we did was change the name and open it up to everyone. Some members may have been annoyed, but it was not that big of a deal compared to what it stood to gain. The more popular method of deleting everything and completely remodeling the union to something entirely different never appealed to me though...It is not a very good idea because it is likely none of the older members will care about the new topic of discussion.
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 julian_jr
Member since 2007 • 83416 Posts
The SCU is an example of one lol. It all depends on the situation. If it's a dead union which is small then I highly doubt people will care about it being switched (especially if its dead).
GamerofMario1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 GamerofMario1
Member since 2008 • 12972 Posts
My union was originally called the New Super Mario Bros Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2 Union. We changed the name because both of those games came out by May 2010, and if we didn't change it, the union would die.
daxter223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 daxter223
Member since 2008 • 9433 Posts
Look at what I did with the MDL , when I received it , it was a wreck , no posts , bad design , bad structure , so I started making plans for the season for it , just like the yearly gouverment budget , but it covered the union , and it turned it around from a dead union to one of the most active design unions today :)