Adult Gamers into Co-Ordinated Multi Player Mataches with other Adults.

bearnewman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 bearnewman
Member since 2007 • 2033 Posts

Okay, since I found the site from this union, I am going to make a suggestion for any of you adults that like to be involved in co-ordinated MP activities with familar friends of an adult age that play for the fun, have a code of conduct for language and game play.

Greylock, who happens to still be a memeber of this union, some time back got a bit dis-illusioned by the total inactivity here on the AG and started his own web site for adult gamers. I found it going through some VERY old threads here when I first joined the AG cause I was looking for other ADULTS that were like minded when it came to gaming.

Visit and sign on to CasualAdultGamers.com and you will find a great bunch of gamers with co-ordinated play in just about every category of gaming. I will say that the X box seems to be the prevalent platform, but there are PS3 gamers too. Don't notice much in the way of Wii, but generally when one gets to be an OLDER adult, you don't want to jump all around you gaming room.

There are co-oridnated Football Leagues, Baseball Leagues, (haven't seen BB), there are Forza racing leagues and Car Clubs, Paradise Ally racing, BF and MW clans than play once a week on a dedicated schedule. Gears is big too, Dead Island, etc, etc, etc....

So, if you want some coordinated MP activity with other adults that don't curse a blue streak, don't team kill or throw their team mates under the bus, check it out

Here is a LINK that will take you straight there. I highly recommend it.....

Hastur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2 Hastur
Member since 2002 • 1339 Posts
I signed up with CAG, but as the Xbox seems to be the prevalent platform, I havn't felt the urge to visit often.

Here in continental Europe the PC is the dominant platform amongst gamers, followed by the PS3 and the Xbox in third place.