Xbox360 games for 2008 and announced Projects(56kb get a life)

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 MikeE21286
Member since 2003 • 10405 Posts
[QUOTE="reptile1982"]

[QUOTE="trix5817"]GTR was cacelled. It just seems like you're trying to fill up space. Ghostbusters? Dark Messiah? Two Worlds? Dog Tag? Huxley? Come on man......trix5817

well, dont like it, get out of here..simple..some PPL like these games.

You listed games that aren't even announced and games that have been cancelled.....not to mention a ton of multiplats. The PC and 360 are two totally different systems, so stop acting like their cousins or something. No one owns PC gaming, get over it.

Anybody can make a list of a bunch of random games to fill up space......

Yeah "MS Platform" as if TC is dodgning the fact lots of those will be on PC also.

And honestly, nobody cares about most of the games

Hell I've never even heard of MANY of those games and I'm on these forums. Do you think anyone else is gonna know about those games?

0bscurity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 0bscurity
Member since 2005 • 836 Posts
[QUOTE="reptile1982"][QUOTE="AncientDozer"]

[QUOTE="walkerctranger"]omg, so many f#%$ing first person shooter war games, i wished that they would have started to have some variety in games in 08.HPPL3

Shooters sell. Guns sell. The main demographic of young adult males, typically white but not limited to, like guns. Get over it.

There are almost 13 RPG on this list

RPG lover rejoice !

And cows crying about FPS all the while the hype.

Flopzone 2, Haze and overrated UT for the PS3. Oh the irony.

Overrated UT? Go play some more Halo.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
[QUOTE="reptile1982"]

[QUOTE="trix5817"]GTR was cacelled. It just seems like you're trying to fill up space. Ghostbusters? Dark Messiah? Two Worlds? Dog Tag? Huxley? Come on man......trix5817

You listed games that aren't even announced and games that have been cancelled.....not to mention a ton of multiplats. The PC and 360 are two totally different systems, so stop acting like their cousins or something. No one owns PC gaming, get over it.

Anybody can make a list of a bunch of random games to fill up space for any platform......

Well, MS does own publishing rights to Alan Wake....

ginglejangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 ginglejangle
Member since 2007 • 3171 Posts

Yea it has a lot of good games. But PS3's lineup is still much better IMO.deadhead127

its better,but not by much.

anshuk20002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 anshuk20002
Member since 2004 • 3523 Posts
its an ok lineup
reptile1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 reptile1982
Member since 2003 • 701 Posts
[QUOTE="reptile1982"]

Anybody can make a list of a bunch of random games to fill up space for any platform......

as long as it under MS exclusive so I dont care..

PPL will still buy 360 over the PC..

And I said that these games are either 360 exclusive or MS platform..

So get out of here

Fyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Fyper
Member since 2007 • 495 Posts

[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]BioShockOwnz

He means for most of those games you don't need an Xbox 360 to play them. That's why it makes it look better then it is. This isn't an exclusives list.

SumerianDaemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#58 SumerianDaemon
Member since 2006 • 868 Posts
[QUOTE="terdoo"][QUOTE="SumerianDaemon"]

Theseis looks very HOT! ;)

LastSamurai14

Im definatly geting that game :D

You're getting a game which we haven't even seen gameplay of, and is being made by a no name dev?

We are talking about the chic man!:)I said its HOT!

trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 trix5817
Member since 2004 • 12252 Posts
[QUOTE="trix5817"][QUOTE="reptile1982"]

[QUOTE="trix5817"]GTR was cacelled. It just seems like you're trying to fill up space. Ghostbusters? Dark Messiah? Two Worlds? Dog Tag? Huxley? Come on man......BioShockOwnz

Your point? By your logic, EA owns PC gaming also. As well as any other publisher.....

E_x_i_l_e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 E_x_i_l_e
Member since 2007 • 1908 Posts
[QUOTE="terdoo"][QUOTE="SumerianDaemon"]

Theseis looks very HOT! ;)

LastSamurai14

Im definatly geting that game :D

You're getting a game which we haven't even seen gameplay of, and is being made by a no name dev?

I believe they think the girl's hot :P

HPPL3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 HPPL3
Member since 2007 • 279 Posts
[QUOTE="reptile1982"][QUOTE="Timesplitter14"]

you make me lol with ''...or MS platform''. Half of these games are on PC and many of them are 5/10 guaranteed games. (seriously... Ghostbusters...)

IMO including PC games and potentially bad gameswas an error. People will complain (and for good reasons) and the thread will be ruined. It's a good list if you only look at good X360 exclusives, though

-

Timesplitter14

Well..The point of this list is , IF u want to play these games you have to get a 360, Or for some games PC.

But dont wanna spend alot of money to buy a pc that can play these games, so Its 360

Yeah but this thread makes the X360 look muchbetter than it really is. Take out the PC games and you lose half of the good games up there.

What ?

If you can play it on your 360 and PC its bad for the 360. Howabout its bad for the PC.

Flawed logic.

360 is a great gaming platform.So stop with the excuses.

Bansheesdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#63 Bansheesdie
Member since 2004 • 15057 Posts
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/10/dead-rising-sequels-shambling-forth/

Don't worry, there will be another Dead Rising. But who knows if it will come in 2008 or 2009

MADVLAD123

Its good to know that Capcom knows poeple liked the first and want more, and that they plan on making more. New environmets, larger environments, more outdoor environments, andless load times would ensure the sequal would be an excellent title.

ChiChiMonKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ChiChiMonKilla
Member since 2007 • 2339 Posts

[QUOTE="ChiChiMonKilla"]That is the big list pc games, with rumors and gtr I know is canned glad I am a pc gamer/ps3/360 also cause the 360 looks dead in 2008. Well my warranty runs out in 2008 so looks like I will be selling it in 2008 before it RROD yet again and I have to pay to fix it.BioShockOwnz

So, what's your gamertag?

Who's this trying to get me banned here or send me bad feedback on live ??
anshuk20002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 anshuk20002
Member since 2004 • 3523 Posts
[QUOTE="Timesplitter14"][QUOTE="reptile1982"][QUOTE="Timesplitter14"]

you make me lol with ''...or MS platform''. Half of these games are on PC and many of them are 5/10 guaranteed games. (seriously... Ghostbusters...)

IMO including PC games and potentially bad gameswas an error. People will complain (and for good reasons) and the thread will be ruined. It's a good list if you only look at good X360 exclusives, though

-

HPPL3

Well..The point of this list is , IF u want to play these games you have to get a 360, Or for some games PC.

But dont wanna spend alot of money to buy a pc that can play these games, so Its 360

Yeah but this thread makes the X360 look muchbetter than it really is. Take out the PC games and you lose half of the good games up there.

What ?

If you can play it on your 360 and PC its bad for the 360. Howabout its bad for the PC.

Flawed logic.

wow stfu with that lemming crap. lemmings been saying htat about ps3 the whole time.

trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 trix5817

[QUOTE="trix5817"]GTR was cacelled. It just seems like you're trying to fill up space. Ghostbusters? Dark Messiah? Two Worlds? Dog Tag? Huxley? Come on man......reptile1982

as long as it under MS exclusive so I dont care..

PPL will still buy 360 over the PC..

And I said that these games are either 360 exclusive or MS platform..

So get out of here

People will still by a 360 over the PC? More people have gaming rigs than 360's......

There's no such thing as an MS exclusive. We have been over this many times in SW. Your making lemmings look desperate.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#67 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="trix5817"][QUOTE="reptile1982"]

trix5817

Your point? By your logic, EA owns PC gaming also. As well as any other publisher.....

That is not what I meant. You missed the point. :|

trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 trix5817
[QUOTE="trix5817"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"][QUOTE="trix5817"][QUOTE="reptile1982"]

BioShockOwnz

That is not what I meant. You missed the point. :|

Then please clarify your point........

NoEsMano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 NoEsMano
Member since 2007 • 57 Posts

Cry On looks interesting...is it 360 exclusive?
Also, wow, Microsoft really like shooters. Like, a lot.

Oh, and Ghostbusters? Seriously? Well, if they could get Bill Murray in it I'd buy it.

Timesplitter14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Timesplitter14
Member since 2006 • 5934 Posts
[QUOTE="Timesplitter14"][QUOTE="reptile1982"][QUOTE="Timesplitter14"]

-

HPPL3

What ?

Flawed logic.

It means that you don't need a 360 to play them, so less reasons to buy a 360 compared to PS3, its main competitor. (not compared to PC). Nice damage control attempt

fenwickhotmail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 fenwickhotmail
Member since 2004 • 7308 Posts

omg, so many f#%$ing first person shooter war games, i wished that they would have started to have some variety in games in 08.walkerctranger

hope your joking.

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts

Good list, But I still feel that PS3's list is better.

MY MUST OWN GAMES FOR 360 IN 2008 (EXCLUSIVE):
- Shenmue
- Fable 2
- Alan Wake
- Ninja Gaiden 2
- Banjo 3

MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#73 MADVLAD123
Member since 2005 • 6053 Posts
[QUOTE="MADVLAD123"]http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/10/dead-rising-sequels-shambling-forth/

Don't worry, there will be another Dead Rising. But who knows if it will come in 2008 or 2009

Bansheesdie

Its good to know that Capcom knows poeple liked the first and want more, and that they plan on making more. New environmets, larger environments, more outdoor environments, andless load times would ensure the sequal would be an excellent title.

I hope the next Dead Rising is still with Frank. (SPOILER) And he has to find all some of the kids that were infected around USA. Hopefully in this Dead Rising you can go around a whole town, complete with an amesment park. And hopefully some ofthe gamecan revolve around makingbarricades out of things you find. Because in the first Dead Rising sometimesI would make barricades inside shops during night time and see how long it took them to get into the store. Maybe in Dead Rising 2 they can make a mission where you have to barricade yourself inside a house while a huge swarm of zombies march towards you.

Trashface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#74 Trashface
Member since 2006 • 3534 Posts
[QUOTE="reptile1982"]

MS pretty much owns PC gaming. DX is proprietary. Come up with a list of MAC/ Linux games.
mazdaspeed-rx8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 mazdaspeed-rx8
Member since 2007 • 1000 Posts
wow elevon is a mult plat . also shenmue 3? has it even been announced yet?
HPPL3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 HPPL3
Member since 2007 • 279 Posts
[QUOTE="reptile1982"]

OMG. get a backbone people.

PC gaming is no better than console gaming or handheld gaming.

Its all just gaming.

So tired of the PC is the king of and or that its disgusting.

Everyone must just be a hermit lemming becuase most of you just accept it when its not even close to the truth.

The PS3 and 360 own the hell out PC gaming and its a fact.

PC gamers will never haver awesome games like Ninja Gaiden, Heavenly Sword , DMC4 and many other so stop brown nosing the hermits.

HoldThePhone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 HoldThePhone
Member since 2007 • 3364 Posts
thanks for posting that, now i know I can trade my 360 in next year for a ps3 0_o.
reptile1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 reptile1982
wow elevon is a mult plat . also shenmue 3? has it even been announced yet?mazdaspeed-rx8
elevon is exclusive to 360and pc.
HoldThePhone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 HoldThePhone

[QUOTE="mazdaspeed-rx8"]wow elevon is a mult plat . also shenmue 3? has it even been announced yet?reptile1982

aka multiplat, i dont understand what you're not getting here...

reptile1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 reptile1982
thanks for posting that, now i know I can trade my 360 in next year for a ps3 0_o.HoldThePhone
U do that..one down, 10 will come
trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 trix5817

[QUOTE="trix5817"]GTR was cacelled. It just seems like you're trying to fill up space. Ghostbusters? Dark Messiah? Two Worlds? Dog Tag? Huxley? Come on man......Trashface

MS pretty much owns PC gaming. DX is proprietary. Come up with a list of MAC/ Linux games.

No, they don't. We've gone over this a thousand times already. I'm done arguing this. Go to the SW FAQ, MS doesn't own PC gaming, sorry. Maybe try another forum?

MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 MikeE21286

[QUOTE="trix5817"]GTR was cacelled. It just seems like you're trying to fill up space. Ghostbusters? Dark Messiah? Two Worlds? Dog Tag? Huxley? Come on man......HPPL3

Its all just gaming.

Everyone must just be a hermit lemming becuase most of you just accept it when its not even close to the truth.

PC gamers will never haver awesome games like Ninja Gaiden, Heavenly Sword , DMC4 and many other so stop brown nosing the hermits.

ahhh, the sweet smell of self-ownage Devil May Cry 4 - PC

:shock:

fenwickhotmail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 fenwickhotmail
fable 2 is going to be amazing
HoldThePhone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 HoldThePhone

[QUOTE="HoldThePhone"]thanks for posting that, now i know I can trade my 360 in next year for a ps3 0_o.reptile1982

if you're honestly interested in those games....have fun.

trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 trix5817

[QUOTE="trix5817"]GTR was cacelled. It just seems like you're trying to fill up space. Ghostbusters? Dark Messiah? Two Worlds? Dog Tag? Huxley? Come on man......HPPL3

Its all just gaming.

Where did I state PC gaming is better than console gaming in that post? The PS3 and 360 "own the hell out of PC gaming and its a fact." Really? That's interesting, considering the PC since the launch of the 360 has had more AAA/AA exclusives than the ALL next-gen consoles......COMBINED. Wake up.

snorlaxmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 snorlaxmaster
Member since 2005 • 1490 Posts
Dead Rising 2, isn't even in production.......F.E.A.R 2 is multiplat. Ghostbusters is on hold until futher notice. And Gears 2 wont be out until late 2009, right now Epic is focusing on UT3 and the PS3 exclusive. ;)
mazdaspeed-rx8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 mazdaspeed-rx8
[QUOTE="mazdaspeed-rx8"]wow elevon is a mult plat . also shenmue 3? has it even been announced yet?reptile1982

i think you should let gamespot know that they are wrong http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/elveon/index.html
reptile1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 reptile1982
Dead Rising 2, isn't even in production.......F.E.A.R 2 is multiplat. And Gears 2 wont be out until late 2009, right now Epic is focusing on UT3 and the PS3 exclusive. ;)snorlaxmaster
its fear files..
fenwickhotmail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 fenwickhotmail

[QUOTE="reptile1982"][QUOTE="HoldThePhone"]thanks for posting that, now i know I can trade my 360 in next year for a ps3 0_o.HoldThePhone

if you're honestly interested in those games....have fun.

yup..and looks like i'll have a bomb of fun: fable 2, gears 2, alan wake, fear 2, halo wars, ninja gaiden, shemnue, thesis, splinter cell: conviction, too human all look amazing. your loss fanboy.

reptile1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 reptile1982

sega official game list for tokyo game show

Shenmue 3 (Xbox 360

OWND

Filonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Filonus
Member since 2003 • 1307 Posts

seriously most of ms' 08 is very meh looking

a lot of those games look too similar

Huxely,

Cry on(i've read a little on this),

and Alan wake are the games that stand out to me everything else just screaaams generic.

That screenshot of huxley doesn't do it justice, check out vids of it; looks awesome.

http://omikrongame.blogspot.com/2007/07/develop-crying-game-quantic-dreams-ceos.html

the fact that Quantac dream are exclusive to sony is a good thing for ps3 users looking for a diverse library of games. When i saw "the casting" and found out they'd made fareinheiti was hyped straight away. Apparently this isn't the other title that was mentioned as being ps3 exclusive; seeing as they're sony exclusive i'm assuming both games are.

I've started to realise what sony are doing. They're broadening their market by going for everyone. If you look at LBP it kinda appeals to a really wide audience of gamers. It's really colourful and fun, and will probably create a lot of action online. HEavy rain seems to be target at adults, with it's mature themes, and character/s. go and watch the second L.A. Noire trailer on gametrailers and you'll get that same sense of maturity that's really lackingg in a lot of next-gen games.Alan wake has a similar kind of mature mood. If i get a 360 that's on top of my 08 list.

In addition to this David reeves, sony dude, has said that there are quite a few first party exclusives that are as impressive as killzone coming in the next 18 months. apparently harrison was tasked with creating games that can make gamers cry lol.

the point of this post (because you posted it in system wars) was kind of an attack on the 360 line-up; far too many games look very bin-there-done-that. Not saying they'll be of a low quality, just that me personally as a gamer would pass up practically 90 % of them.

ChiChiMonKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 ChiChiMonKilla
Member since 2007 • 2339 Posts

Its all just gaming.

Are you jokingcause you forgot the /sarcasm at the end or hit your head and forgot the pc has the biggest selection of real AAA and AA games. You also forgot that this holiday season direct x 10 gaming begins for real on pc. You also forgot that without all the pc ports the 360would have flopped. The ps3 also gets many pc games but actually has exclusives that are good but not more than the pc.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts
Nice list...
mazdaspeed-rx8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 mazdaspeed-rx8
QUOTE="reptile1982"]
wow elevon is a mult plat . also shenmue 3? has it even been announced yet?mazdaspeed-rx8

i think you should let gamespot know that they are wrong http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/elveon/index.html
inertk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 inertk
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

Shenmue 3 (Xbox 360

OWND

reptile1982

Someone made that list up, it's fake.

LTomlinson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#96 LTomlinson21
Member since 2004 • 24423 Posts
[QUOTE="reptile1982"]

Dark Messiah and Huxley sound very promising, especially Huxley. While I can see it doing bad based of the fact that MMOFPS aren't common, but if it does it right, it should be big.

Get use to every list that is made, they all have some junk games in it. It's the same when people make them for the Wii, PS3, or 360.

reptile1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 reptile1982

QUOTE="reptile1982"][QUOTE="mazdaspeed-rx8"]wow elevon is a mult plat . also shenmue 3? has it even been announced yet?mazdaspeed-rx8

LOOOl..They are wrong, And so are YOU..

check out the official game site OWND

ELVEON ® for PC and Xbox 360 - Produced by AAA Capital Game Production and Sales GmbH & Co.
Fonds Nr. 1 KG- © 2006 AAA Capital Game Production and Sales GmbH & Co.
Fonds Nr. 1 KG.Published by 10TACLE PUBLISHING GmbH and developed by 10TACLE STUDIOS SLOVAKIA, s.r.o.
All rights reserved. Please see our Imprint and contact

MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 MikeE21286

Shenmue 3 (Xbox 360

OWND

reptile1982

"A website is claiming that they managed to get a hold of the games which SEGA will be showing at this years Tokyo Game Show. "

Man, a website "claiming" to have the list.....massive ownage there :roll:

mazdaspeed-rx8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 mazdaspeed-rx8

[QUOTE="mazdaspeed-rx8"]QUOTE="reptile1982"][QUOTE="mazdaspeed-rx8"]wow elevon is a mult plat . also shenmue 3? has it even been announced yet?reptile1982

LOOOl..They are wrong, And so are YOU..

check out the official game site OWND

ELVEON ® for PC and Xbox 360 - Produced by AAA Capital Game Production and Sales GmbH & Co.
Fonds Nr. 1 KG- © 2006 AAA Capital Game Production and Sales GmbH & Co.
Fonds Nr. 1 KG.Published by 10TACLE PUBLISHING GmbH and developed by 10TACLE STUDIOS SLOVAKIA, s.r.o.
All rights reserved. Please see our Imprint and contact

who are you owning? im just saying its multi plat due to going by gamespot.

trix5817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 trix5817

[QUOTE="snorlaxmaster"]Dead Rising 2, isn't even in production.......F.E.A.R 2 is multiplat. And Gears 2 wont be out until late 2009, right now Epic is focusing on UT3 and the PS3 exclusive. ;)reptile1982
its fear files..

Doesn't that just include FEAR and the expansion?