Xbox One Day One Edition Still Available at Amazon.

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nyzma23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By nyzma23
Member since 2013 • 1003 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Sony CEO’s Credibility Takes Hit With $1.1 Billion Loss Forecast

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

BlackAce having another pathetic meltdown, shit gets old...

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@tacoma1972 said:

@blackace:

I have not been on these forums long but you are a one man defence force when it come to the xbox one. I personally think it is a underpowered, overpriced, poorly engineered, poorly designed, poorly marketed, system that is probably selling worse than microsofts numbers state. On a separate note you seem to like to call people kid and child a lot. Makes me think you are some young punk that gets his assed kicked a lot. I am willing to bet I've been playing games longer than 80 % of the people on these forums. I started with pong and you might be able to guess how old I am buy my name on these forums. There I had my immature pre 42 year old breakdown of they day. Please carry on.

I've been playing games before Pong. Do the math. That's why I call everyone on here kid. I'm older then you going by your date. I was playing text adventure games and green screen monochrome games in High School. If you remember the TRS80 - http://oldcomputers.net/trs80i.html , then your getting closer to my time. I defend the XB1 moreso because I hate the trolling Cows on here. I don't hate the PS4 or Wii U systems. I own a PS4 and it's great for now. The XB1 is a great system as well. Most cows on here bashing it has never even played it. The PS3 was a disaster when it launched last gen, but I still bought one 2yrs later (I actually bought 3 all together) and many of the games are great on it. The XB1 will do just fine. It has more power then gamers realize. Games at the E3 will prove this. I agree that it was overpriced and poorly marketed though.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@XboxStache said:

@Shewgenja: I told you what happened, doofus.

But I'm sure any form of coherence doesn't register in that moth jar, eh?

Seriously, f*** you, bro.

You sound.. Jimmy rustled.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Shewgenja

@nyzma23 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Sony CEO’s Credibility Takes Hit With $1.1 Billion Loss Forecast

Little known fact, every XBone comes with Microsoft Stocks. That's why it's more expensive than the PS4 despite being less powerful.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@blackace said:

@Bigboi500 said:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/25/xbox-one-day-one-edition-now-available-at-amazon/

Cool for peeps who still want the day one achievement. I just checked and it is legit.

Still launch day bundles for PS4 too. Who cares.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Battlefield-Launch-Day-Bundle-4/dp/B00DE2W5XG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1398448054&sr=8-2&keywords=PS4

They still have them for Knack and Killzone SF as well.

Cows are sooooooo stupid. LOL!!

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Amazon obviously found a few forgotten Day One editions buried deep in the Xbone pile in their warehouse.

Year One edition?

And a bunch PS4 Launch Day bundles as well. lol!! Whoopity Doo!!!

@epic-gamerz said:

Stupid M$, Stupid Xflop

Stupid comment!! Stupid Gamer!!

Cows owned in one sweep. Thread backfire.

Except for the small fact that the Day One Xbox was a special edition made by MS for launch day sales compared to the PS4 bundles which were put together by Amazon to increase their profits on console sales and can be replenished as new consoles are built and shipped (thus, no evidence they were intended for launch day).

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

@Shewgenja: My Jimmies aren't rustled; I'm just tired of idiots like you and all the other cowhards of SW.

With everyone's "4.2" sales "har har har"...I'll bet Sony pays you guys in Astroglide and poolsticks.

Do yourself a favor and kiss a duck's ass, "mutha". Sick of this shit.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@XboxStache said:

@Shewgenja: My Jimmies are rustled; I'm just tired of idiots like you and all the other cowhards of SW.

With everyone's "4.2" sales "har har har"...I'll bet Sony pays you guys in Astroglide and poolsticks.

Lol, dat butthurt

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I picked up two Day One editions at launch, one for myself and one as a present to my older brother. It's good to see they're still available for people who want them.

tacoma1972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60 tacoma1972
Member since 2013 • 199 Posts

@blackace: hahahah your an old bitter fart like me..... Awsome. I thought I was hype only one. Trs80....... Remember it, he'll I still probably have some of the games for it under my stairs. I also have my pong system and Atari 2600. So how old are you. I'm 42 my birthday and still love gaming. Have me a wife, 2 kids, and am a civil engineer for the last 18 years. I have way more respect for you now that I know you are another guy who actually grew up with gaming.

That being said I still stand by my MS sucks statement. I owned a 360 and gave up on that system after my forth rrod and once metal gear was released for ps3.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#61 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Uh... they found extra stock in the back of the warehouse and are now selling it off?

This is a fairly simple explanation.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Shewgenja

@XboxStache said:

@Shewgenja: My Jimmies aren't rustled; I'm just tired of idiots like you and all the other cowhards of SW.

Yeah right. Let me just say that if Cows went on about how great Sony TVs are and BluRay players A TENTH as much as you lembots go on about Microsoft, you might have a leg to stand on. As it is, you're just butthurt because you worship a company or a piece of plastic and it is getting harder and harder by the day for most System Wars to tell the difference. Good luck with all that.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61506 Posts

Probably just miscalculated/misplaced stock. Still, anyone looking to buy should go with the TF bundle. Fun game.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

Probably just miscalculated/misplaced stock. Still, anyone looking to buy should go with the TF bundle. Fun game.

I disagree and own the game and the console. I think people should research TF carefully before they decide on that bundle (it's also a digital code by the way, which may be important to those that think they would sell it if they don't like it). I think the game got boring a few weeks in, but I know others that swear buy it. Still others post about it with very little experience, recommending it when they shouldn't, usually due to fanboyism.

As an Xbone owner, my recommendation to those looking to buy an Xbone now is to wait. If I was in the market and didn't have an Xbone and I waited THIS LONG, I would wait till E3 (very soon) for those announced incoming future Xbone bundles (plus probable price drop), consider the Forza Bundle if I liked cars, and be very careful about TF. My understanding is you have had a few hours with the game, if that, right? You just got your Xbone, right?

I've had the game since TF launch, so we'll see how you feel a month from now. I can speak again about it, but the game feels very barebones, and although it is fun, it lost it's lustre for me and now I'm back to my backlog and other games awaiting. I know 6 RL friends of mine that feel the same, which is a shame because we all imagined bonding over the game, doing co op and such. It's very solo oriented, but with the lack of weapons and options, as well as the lacking campaign, it runs it's course fast for FPS veterans like myself.

I certainly see the appeal though, but I would recommend caution to a future buyer. If they only like it for say a week or so, and realize they don't, they will be stuck as it's a DL code.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#65  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@asylumni said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@blackace said:

@Bigboi500 said:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/25/xbox-one-day-one-edition-now-available-at-amazon/

Cool for peeps who still want the day one achievement. I just checked and it is legit.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Battlefield-Launch-Day-Bundle-4/dp/B00DE2W5XG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1398448054&sr=8-2&keywords=PS4

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Amazon obviously found a few forgotten Day One editions buried deep in the Xbone pile in their warehouse.

Year One edition?

@epic-gamerz said:

Stupid M$, Stupid Xflop

Except for the small fact that the Day One Xbox was a special edition made by MS for launch day sales compared to the PS4 bundles which were put together by Amazon to increase their profits on console sales and can be replenished as new consoles are built and shipped (thus, no evidence they were intended for launch day).

Yeah, last I checked Sony manufactured the bundles. Also launch bundles were sent everywhere, not just to Amazon.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

For those who are interested, do not worry, it will be available still,,,,, 18 months from now.

c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 c0mplex
Member since 2002 • 15382 Posts

@XboxStache said:

You can solve the issue you have against gaming fanboyism by not going into the forum that is centralized on gaming fanboyism.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#68  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@blackace said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@blackace: You are such a sensitive fellow. Immature and condescending, always jumping to false conclusions and lashing out at people, assuming they are always out to hurt your precious and coveted pieces of plastic. You cover up your insecurities with a "LOL!!" after every childish comment.

I guess System Wars really damaged you beyond all repairs. From the bottom of my heart, and from every other big bad meanie SW poster out there: We're truly sorry we hurt you so harshly. Feel better soon, kid. :)

Kid? I'm probably twice your age child. You mad because I posted a rebuttal that counters your original post? Not one know how many of these bundles were made. Both companies obviously made more then they needed. You should look in the mirror when you make such comments. They fit you perfectly.

If so then that makes you even more pathetic. Someone of your "maturity" shouldn't get butthurt so easily and go on the offensive over a plastic toy. Shame on you, manchild. I always thought all those posters who label you as such were over-doing it, but I see they're spot on in their judgements.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69 asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts

@blackace said:

@asylumni said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@blackace said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Year One edition?

@epic-gamerz said:

Stupid M$, Stupid Xflop

Yeah, last I checked Sony manufactured the bundles. Also launch bundles were sent everywhere, not just to Amazon.

Weird, I guess Sony did make some box covers (maybe only for Europe). That's the bundle I ordered from Amazon and just got a plain PS4 box with the games tossed in beside it in the shipping box.

BeardMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 BeardMaster
Member since 2012 • 1686 Posts

i preordered the day one edition from amazon, but they told me they oversold and had to substitute a standard console. damn liars.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@XboxStache said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Year One edition?

Idiot. Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps out of the million day one editions, maybe 1,000 early adopters actually looked at the launch and felt it was underwhelming, then resold it on Amazon, or perhaps there may have indeed been some "leftover"?

You're too busy with your nose up Sony's ass smelling the hype that you're not looking at all the next gen consoles which need a lot of improvement. Barely any games on both. Btw, PS4 has been in stock for a long time on Amazon besides the Christmas bump. Smh.

Use that chewed up bubble gum between your ears, dweeb.

lol salty as ****

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

This thread embodies foolishness. You cows are going crazy about day one editions yet when someone brings up the PS4 launch bundles still in stock it's suddenly damage control. Enough with the random double standards.