Wow......they carbon copied it.......wow sony

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shinobi120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#551 Shinobi120
Member since 2004 • 5728 Posts

[QUOTE="Shinobi120"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]My God! This tread is the biggest amount of butt-hurt damage control I have ever seen before! It's hilarious :lol:

"It copied smash bros" Who Cares? Everyone draws influence from something else, what's wrong with taking a great idea and improving on it or tweaking it a bit to make it your own? Smash Bros is a GREAT game, and now PlayStation is getting it's own version with the Sony Charecters, how is that a bad thing?

I'm not surprised to see Lemmings being the most jelly at this game, because they are the ONLY ones who can never have a smash-type game. Nintendo guys have enough loveable charecters to start it, Sony has enough loveable charecters to do it and improve on the original.

But Xbox doesn't have enough at all, because the cold hard truth is that outside of Halo and Gears, none of your exclusives are worth a damn, you guys don't have enough to do this kind of game.

Instead of getting mad at PlayStation you should get mad at MS for not making better games for you guys.

ShadowMoses900

Nobody's getting mad, we're laughing at Sony. If Sony's exclusives are worth a damn, everyone around this planet would be buying them, plus PS3 would be having over 100 million PS3's sold right now.

And who's jealous here? No sheep or lemming is. The game is not all that like you think it is. The characters aren't even exactly memorable to people in comparison to Nintendo's characters, & the graphics look terrible. I rather have multiplats than bareboned copies off of other's 1st/2nd party games.

Someone's jelly that they can't play this game :cool:

It must suck only having one game to look forward to this year, and it looks exactly like Halo 3, a game from 2007-2008. Now THAT game looks dull.

PS3 games do sell, just in different ways, there are more PS3 exclusives than 360 ones, especially for each genre. For PS3 FPS fans we get to choose from Killzone, Resistance, MAG, Socom, upcoming Dust ect....for 360 owners they only get to choose one, Halo, so that's all they can buy.

See PS3 exclusives sell on averge between 5-8 million, while the average 360 exclusive sells more (again because 360 owners don't have variety). However if you add up all the sales from those PS3 exclusives together they end up bringing the same amount of money (or more) as Halo does.

So you see, PS3 exclusives do make a profit, they just do it in a different way. By releasing multiple games and adding up the proftis combined, Sony is making the same amount from game sales as MS. This works great for PS3 owners because we get more options, something a Lem like you would NEVER understand.

I'm not a lemming, as I also own a Wii, plus I play more than exclusives. You speak of Sony releasing multiple games, yet, they can't even hold onto a big 3rd party exclusive like Final Fantasy XIII or to even help pull them out of the red off of what Sony's lost so far this gen. Instead of them wasting money making more exclusive games, they could've took that money & have a company create a big 3rd party exclusive for them.

Nintendo & Microsoft, however, are smarter. They realized that quality is better than quantity & don't have to shell out millions making tons of worthless exclusives in which they fail to even break even.

So get out of here with that garbage.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#552 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

It looks ok and I'll wait and see at E3.

Is it a carbon copy? From the looks of it yes but hey at least it will have much better online. Plus this will make Nintnedo to make an even better Smash Bros game hopefully.

The roster is meh to me though.

TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#554 TintedEyes
Member since 2009 • 4769 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Shinobi120"]

Nobody's getting mad, we're laughing at Sony. If Sony's exclusives are worth a damn, everyone around this planet would be buying them, plus PS3 would be having over 100 million PS3's sold right now.

And who's jealous here? No sheep or lemming is. The game is not all that like you think it is. The characters aren't even exactly memorable to people in comparison to Nintendo's characters, & the graphics look terrible. I rather have multiplats than bareboned copies off of other's 1st/2nd party games.

Shinobi120

It must suck only having one game to look forward to this year, and it looks exactly like Halo 3, a game from 2007-2008. Now THAT game looks dull.

PS3 games do sell, just in different ways, there are more PS3 exclusives than 360 ones, especially for each genre. For PS3 FPS fans we get to choose from Killzone, Resistance, MAG, Socom, upcoming Dust ect....for 360 owners they only get to choose one, Halo, so that's all they can buy.

See PS3 exclusives sell on averge between 5-8 million, while the average 360 exclusive sells more (again because 360 owners don't have variety). However if you add up all the sales from those PS3 exclusives together they end up bringing the same amount of money (or more) as Halo does.

So you see, PS3 exclusives do make a profit, they just do it in a different way. By releasing multiple games and adding up the proftis combined, Sony is making the same amount from game sales as MS. This works great for PS3 owners because we get more options, something a Lem like you would NEVER understand.

I'm not a lemming, as I also own a Wii. You speak of Sony releasing multiple games, yet, they can't even hold onto a big 3rd party exclusive like Final Fantasy XIII or to even help pull them out of the red off of what Sony's lost so far this gen.

Nintendo & Microsoft, however, are smarter. They realized that quality is better than quantity & don't have to shell out millions making tons of worthless exclusives in which they fail to even break even.

but the ps division is the best part of thier company and their console is selling more than the others right now, so obviously they made smart choices with the exclusives.
BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#555 BibiMaghoo
Member since 2009 • 4018 Posts
Defo a copied game. Of course, its not like gears copied killswitch, or forza copied gran turismo....... Wait.......oh, they did.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#556 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ispeakfact"]JELLY!!!!Tessellation
^ virgin basement dweller right here

lol why are you upset? Did he strike a nerve? Guess it must be hard not being able to get a Smash game, don't worry I'm sure you have a bunch of new MULTIPLATS to play later this year. And best of all, some of them are going to be on multiple discs! :lol:

Like I said, the amount of butt-hurt damage control in this thread is hilaraious! Just admit that you want this game, I know you can't but it's not our fault. Go b!tich at MS for not giving you guys better exclusives.

drinkerofjuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#557 drinkerofjuice
Member since 2007 • 4567 Posts
Man, this thread brought the stupid out of everybody.
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#558 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

ShadowMoses900

This year I have Mass Effect 3,Assassins Creed 3,Grand Theft Auto 5,Halo 4,Black Ops 2,Max Payne 3,Bioshock Infinite are games to look foreward to, ontop of others like Dead Space 3. (and not counting the Wii U + games, which im also buying, and TLOU and GoW: Ascension). Thats like $600 dollars worth of AAA videogames right there. Im hardly cutting my wrists.

Im sorry you have to willingly subject yourself to garbage (let alone spend HUNDREDS of dollars on it :lol: ) just to justify your console with a Sony "exclusive". :lol::lol::lol:

See PS3 exclusives sell on averge between 5-8 millionShadowMoses900

2ze9mdi.jpg.gif

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

No one should have "copied" the first FPS and such either. I just want ONE game in each genre!

Seriously though, it looks awesome. My only concern is that some characters like Radec will be too focused on one type of combat and completely unusable up close or whatever. I am sure it will be great though.

Best of all, we know the online will actually work, unlike Brawl :P.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#560 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Shinobi120"]

Shinobi120

I'm not a lemming, as I also own a Wii, plus I play more than exclusives. You speak of Sony releasing multiple games, yet, they can't even hold onto a big 3rd party exclusive like Final Fantasy XIII or to even help pull them out of the red off of what Sony's lost so far this gen. Instead of them wasting money making more exclusive games, they could've took that money & have a company create a big 3rd party exclusive for them.

Quality and quantity is better than just quality. If you don't think PS3 exclusives are quality than your case of butt-hurt damage control is bigger than I thought. Uncharted, Killzone, God of War, Infamous, Little Big Planet ect...are all high scoring and reward winning games wether you like it or not.

And like I proved in my previous post, they DO sell, they sell pretty well on their own but combine them together and the money adds up to being the same as 360 exclusives (even more in some cases) but you don't want to admit it becasue sales is the only thing you can argue about anymore, which just means that you have no more ammo.

And lol at MS being smart, closing down studios is smart? Cancelling may exclusives is smart? Dumping your fanbase for Kinect is smart? Well why yes it is because it makes them money, the ones who defend this however are not smart. They are called Lemmings for a reason.

The Truth of the matter is that the PS3 got another awesome new game and your jealous becasue you can't play it. That's all this boils down to, your just having a case of buyers remores. Like Ispeakfact says, you jelly? Yep your jelly.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Shinobi120"]

Shinobi120

I see Lemmings use this line of logic so often, and it really makes no sense. It screams, "Bend me over and take advantage of me, Microsoft"!

So what you, and every other Lemming on this site are saying, is that you're happy with the fact that you get no exclusives because it makes more money for Microsoft? You're happy about getting no exclusives because it would cost Microsoft money to make them?

That is so asinine.

That's like saying, if you bought a television that didn't come with a remote control, you would be happy about it because the remote control would have cost the manufacturer extra, and you don't want them to have to spend the extra money, even if it is cutting corners at your expense, the consumer.

Or it would be like buying a car with no tires, and justifying it by saying, "Oh, well the tires would have cost the manufacturer more money to include, so I'm glad they didn't put any tires on my car".

In the end, you, the consumer, get nothing, and you're happy about it because the company cut corners and saved money at your expense. That's the literal definition of getting bent over and liking it.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562 ShadowMoses900

No one should have "copied" the first FPS and such either. I just want ONE game in each genre!

Seriously though, it looks awesome. My only concern is that some characters like Radec will be too focused on one type of combat and completely unusable up close or whatever. I am sure it will be great though.

NaveedLife

I'm just wondering about how the kill system will work. As far as I know there are no percentages or health points in the game, so it makes me wonder. And some of the stages they showed were enclosed like the LBP and God of War level, so you can't knock them off.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563 StrongDeadlift

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] It's not that the 360 exclusives are bad, it's that there are none :lol: ShadowMoses900

Saying it over and over again wont stop you from being last place :lol::lol::lol: Cows are not human beings :lol:

Lol your either just a really bad troll, or someone who is having a MASSIVE case of damage control over feeling insecure about their system.

Why would a last place LOSING system make me insecure? :lol::lol::lol:

I cannot be "owned", because I am NOT last place.

I cannot "damage control", because I am NOT last place.

I cannot be "insecure" , because I am NOT last place.

and I cannot be "butthurt", because I am NOT last place.

There is NOTHING you can say or do about this.

Umad?:cool:

The_Pacific

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#564 The_Pacific
Member since 2011 • 1804 Posts
:lol: a carbon copy of Smash brothers ! $ony must really be in dire straights if they have to copy a game from the 90's now to make a buck.
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#565 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49592 Posts
Well, it's obvious where they drew their inspiration from.
Shinobi120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566 Shinobi120
Member since 2004 • 5728 Posts

[QUOTE="Shinobi120"]

ShadowMoses900

Quality and quantity is better than just quality. If you don't think PS3 exclusives are quality than your case of butt-hurt damage control is bigger than I thought. Uncharted, Killzone, God of War, Infamous, Little Big Planet ect...are all high scoring and reward winning games wether you like it or not.

And like I proved in my previous post, they DO sell, they sell pretty well on their own but combine them together and the money adds up to being the same as 360 exclusives (even more in some cases) but you don't want to admit it becasue sales is the only thing you can argue about anymore, which just means that you have no more ammo.

And lol at MS being smart, closing down studios is smart? Cancelling may exclusives is smart? Dumping your fanbase for Kinect is smart? Well why yes it is because it makes them money, the ones who defend this however are not smart. They are called Lemmings for a reason.

The Truth of the matter is that the PS3 got another awesome new game and your jealous becasue you can't play it. That's all this boils down to, your just having a case of buyers remores. Like Ispeakfact says, you jelly? Yep your jelly.

Yet Sony closed down about 2-3 studios already. That point is invalid. Butt-hurt damage control? Please. I'm not jealous of Sony's "new game," nor am I having buyer's remorse about either Wii or 360 at all. And combining all the money they made from the exclusives just to make the same amount of money off of just 1 360 exclusive is sad.

I can always go back & play Super Smash Bros. Brawl in which there's a large community & which is a much more better game.

I see Lemmings use this line of logic so often, and it really makes no sense. It screams, "Bend me over and take advantage of me, Microsoft"!

So what you, and every other Lemming on this site are saying, is that you're happy with the fact that you get no exclusives because it makes more money for Microsoft? You're happy about getting no exclusives because it would cost Microsoft money to make them?

That is so asinine.

That's like saying, if you bought a television that didn't come with a remote control, you would be happy about it because the remote control would have cost the manufacturer extra, and you don't want them to have to spend the extra money, even if it is cutting corners at your expense, the consumer.

Or it would be like buying a car with no tires, and justifying it by saying, "Oh, well the tires would have cost the manufacturer more money to include, so I'm glad they didn't put any tires on my car".

In the end, you, the consumer, get nothing, and you're happy about it because the company cut corners and saved money at your expense. That's the literal definition of getting bent over and liking it.arkephonic

LOL, like Sony never takes advantage of people or ripping people off, either...:roll:

Please. Get out of here with that. They're as evil just like Microsoft & every other company that's out there. Stop treating them like they're angels.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567 arkephonic

This year I have Mass Effect 3,Assassins Creed 3,Grand Theft Auto 5,Halo 4,Black Ops 2,Max Payne 3,Bioshock Infinite are games to look foreward to, ontop of others like Dead Space 3. (and not counting the Wii U + games, which im also buying, and TLOU and GoW: Ascension). Thats like $600 dollars worth of AAA videogames right there. Im hardly cutting my wrists.

Im sorry you have to willingly subject yourself to garbage (let alone spend HUNDREDS of dollars on it :lol: ) just to justify your console with a Sony "exclusive". :lol::lol::lol:

StrongDeadlift

Lol, every single game you listed except for Halo 4 is on PC and PS3 as well. The only difference is that you're playing the versions that require multiple discs :lol:

Have fun with that, champ!

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#568 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"] Saying it over and over again wont stop you from being last place :lol::lol::lol: Cows are not human beings :lol:StrongDeadlift

Lol your either just a really bad troll, or someone who is having a MASSIVE case of damage control over feeling insecure about their system.

Of course you're not in last place. You're not an Xbox 360 or a PS3. You're not part of the war.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

i say leave them alone, it's not like they don't need the moolah desperately.

life is tough that way.

one day you are standing in front of the press saying "$599 us dollars :)!"

the next you are standing in front of the press saying "negative $5,999,999,999 us dollars :cry:!"

http://www.investorplace.com/2012/04/sony-doubles-its-loss-forecast-to-6-4-billion/

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#571 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"] Saying it over and over again wont stop you from being last place :lol::lol::lol: Cows are not human beings :lol:StrongDeadlift

Lol I don't care about my system "being in last place" why would I? I'm not a share holder, "oh no my PS3 is in last place in sales, I'm so upset the world is ending, I better sell it fast just to play a system that offers very little in exclusive games all because of a small 2 million gap. The world is over I tell you"

A person who is SECURE with their system doesn't act the way you do. Your either trolling or just having massive damage control like I said, it sounds like your trying to justify your purchase.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
Man, this thread brought the stupid out of everybody.drinkerofjuice
It's threads like this one that show you who should've been aborted.
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#574 Xaero_Gravity

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

ShadowMoses900

I'm just wondering about how the kill system will work. As far as I know there are no percentages or health points in the game, so it makes me wonder. And some of the stages they showed were enclosed like the LBP and God of War level, so you can't knock them off.

You can only kill your opponents by using the games version of a Final Smash. It's the only aspect I'm not liking so far. Two GameTrailers producers talk quite a bit about what they experienced here, and here.
arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#575 arkephonic

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Wait, are YOU an Xbox 360 yourself? You speak of the Xbox 360 in first person, and use it to justify your existence.

I would say that's the literal definition of being insecure :lol:

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#576 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn GIF

This thread has become so amusing.

The_Pacific

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#577 The_Pacific
Member since 2011 • 1804 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Pacific"]:lol: a carbon copy of Smash brothers ! $ony must really be in dire straights if they have to copy a game from the 90's now to make a buck.Anticlaxx
yes because nintendo invented the genre :lol: nintendo invented f*cking everything :lol: :lol:

I said nintendo invented the fighting genre :? This game is such a rip-off of Smash brothers, from the levels, to the characters to the special attacks. I'm sorry Sony ran out of creative ideas years ago.
CajunShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#578 CajunShooter
Member since 2006 • 5276 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

Xaero_Gravity

You can only kill your opponents by using the games version of a Final Smash. It's the only aspect I'm not liking so far.

Well there is no telling if there are different variants and modes to the game but for the type of deathmatch they were showing you have to power up your special meter to try and kill the other players. You have 3 levels of special that you can work towards with each level being more powerful than the last. Players will be able to use moves and items to knock down another person's special meter and even steal their special meter.
zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#579 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

CajunShooter

You can only kill your opponents by using the games version of a Final Smash. It's the only aspect I'm not liking so far.

Well there is no telling if there are different variants and modes to the game but for the type of deathmatch they were showing you have to power up your special meter to try and kill the other players. You have 3 levels of special that you can work towards with each level being more powerful than the last. Players will be able to use moves and items to knock down another person's special meter and even steal their special meter.

The power-up system is something that I'm really not a fan reading about. The good thing about Smash Bros, sorry to make the comparison, is that there is such a level of customization. Choose which items become available, if any. Don't like Final Smashes? Turn them off. But this game seems to limit how deaths can happen. We haven't heard much yet and it was only announced today, but I'm worried that that could be a determining factor on whether or not I end up enjoying the game, as small of an element it may be.

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Actually you are in last place :lol: You have no games to play :lol: It's M$ making the money and getting the sales not lems, lems are the ones that have nothing to play while cows drown in videogame heaven :lol: Now keep praising M$ for raping you noobs :lol: Lems have to be the most moronic fanboys in the history of fanboys, they actually stand up for getting owned. :lol: "bu bu who cares if I have nothing to play I just payed for Live so M$ is now rich cause of me!" :lol:
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#581 Xaero_Gravity
[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

CajunShooter

I know about the 3 different levels for the special and I'm still not sold on that. That being said, I'm sure it's just because I'm so used to the Smash Bros. set up and I'm positive I'll learn to accept it once I play a couple of matches. Now I'm just curious about the rest of the roster. Can't wait to get my hands on the final product.
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582 StrongDeadlift

Lol I don't care about my system "being in last place" why would I? I'm not a share holder, "oh no my PS3 is in last place in sales, I'm so upset the world is ending, I better sell it fast just to play a system that offers very little in exclusive games all because of a small 2 million gap. The world is over I tell you"

A person who is SECURE with their system doesn't act the way you do. Your either trolling or just having massive damage control like I said, it sounds like your trying to justify your purchase.

ShadowMoses900

Frankly, whether you "care" or not is irrelevant, so long as you ACKNOWLEGE it. Its alsoa lie, for the sole fact that you post here, and partake in the metagame just like all of us do. You just downplay it like you dont care, to disarm its use as ammo against cows. You dont get to play the "I cant lose if I dont play card" or pick which part of the metagame to obey, and which to "not care" about. :lol:

Thats like us playing a game of 21 (hooping), and me leaving the game, then wanting to join back in midgame and just pick up where I left off when I feel like it.

I am also well aware that this is all in good fun, and not to be taken seriously, but your logic of saying "oh no, the world is ending" can be applied to the fact that 360 doesnt have that many exclusives this year. Oh noes, I have to play.....gasp......the highest rated games this year! (aka. Multiplats) /wrists.

You only "dont care" because its an arguement you cant win.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts
[QUOTE="drinkerofjuice"]Man, this thread brought the stupid out of everybody.Xaero_Gravity
It's threads like this one that show you who should've been aborted.

Or swallowed.
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#584 StrongDeadlift

[QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Anticlaxx

Why would a last placeLOSING system make me insecure? :lol::lol::lol:

byitch ...f*cking please :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you were in last place from 1995 to 2006, your ass must be disabled from so much BUTTHURT :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was primarily a PS2 gamer AND PSone gamer, but ok :lol:

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#585 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts
[QUOTE="Anticlaxx"][QUOTE="StrongDeadlift"] Why would a last placeLOSING system make me insecure? :lol::lol::lol:

StrongDeadlift
byitch ...f*cking please :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you were in last place from 1995 to 2006, your ass must be disabled from so much BUTTHURT :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was primarily a PS2 gamer last gen, but ok :lol:

What happened got sick of having games to play? :lol:
Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts
This game may seem like a desperate attempt to make money at first glance. But this game will not be a system seller or even a top 10 title for Sony. Think of it as a gift to the loyal Sony fans. Fans of Nintendo always appreciate the smash bros title because of the characters and stages. Sony fans deserve that same joy.
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#587 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts

Question is, does anyone actually have four PS3 controllers?

Planeforger
answer , yes. Cause I have real friends
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#588 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="Willy105"] Well...the Sixaxis certainly was. But the Wiimote was always nice. It's even better with Motion+ now. Also, I own a PS3. I enjoyed games on it. I have the gamertag to prove it. But I would not say it's better than the Wii at all. Sure, the PS3 had the big budget third party games, but they were all better on PC. Willy105
The wiimote wasn't always nice, the wiimote was terrible without the WM+, dont be a blind fanboy and just accept it.

Oh yes it was. The Wiimote and Nunchuck are all ergonomically designed, ESPECIALLY compared to the Dual Shock, which was never supposed to have those analog sticks in there in the first place. When you have to hold the Dual Shock in a special way so that the "wings" don't stab the palm of your hand, then you know something's wrong with it. Sony refuses to change and improve their controller with the times, and when they do, it ends up looking like a boomerang or a lollipop.

Objection.gif

1-ani-phoenix-deskslam.gif

The Wiimote and Nunchuck are NOT Ergonomically designed!

1-ani-phoenix-document.gif

The Wiimote has a rectangular shape with a small curve on the back, this shape tires the grip of your hand, so holding a wiimote causes more discomfort and even hand sweating than a PS3 or 360 controller, It's not an ergonomical shape, ask ANYONE who knows about ergonomics, they will tell you rectangular remotes are NOT ergonomic at all, if you want to have an ergonomic shape for a remote then you need a cylindrical shape like that of the PS move.

Not to mention the button placement, try resting your fingers on the A and B buttons, then rest your fingers on the buttons of a DS3 or 360 controller and tell me which one felt worst and got your fingers "tired" faster? Also controllers are all about situational awareness and fast reach of buttons, things that the wiimote lack with the horirble placement of the -, + and 1 and 2 buttons in comparison to the main A and B, and also the Dpad which is a cross sticking out, again ask any ergonomics expert about which design would be more ergonomical: the wiimote dpad sticks out which makes it hard to "sweep" your fingers through it, while the DS3 dpad are just 4 arrows with a small "entrance" curve so that you dont have any problem sliding your fingers into it.

As for the nunchuck: the grip itself isn't ergonomic and the stupid "octagonal analog" design that nintendo keeps on insisting to use has already been deemed completly unergonomical in the past.

1-ani-phoenix-zoom.gif

There is no other explanatio, ergonomics and wii mote shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

h-takethat.gif