Wow . . . Oblivion is terrible IN MY OPINION! geez you people . .

• 164 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Imallvol7
Member since 2003 • 7566 Posts
I decided to rent Oblivion this weekend to see what all the hoopala was about. All I have to say is wow . . . my first foray into Western RPG's was a forgettable one. This game is soooo boring. I felt like I was getting no where and running in the wilderness with nothing to fight for 20 minutes between each place. The graphics are ok but nothing special (nothing like resistance or gears). The story does not draw me in in the least and the physics are terrible. When I run sideways the guy still has the running foward animation. Combat is terrible and the game glitches and jumps all the time. The music also starts over constantly. There are also tons of repeated NPC's and each time I went into Oblivion to close a portal it seemed like the exact same tower. How did this game get game of the year? This is seriously one of the worst games I have ever played. Am I really alone on this? May be I am just playing the broken PS3 version, but seriously, you guys actually like this? The most fun I had was killing towns people and then resisting arrest or stealing horses and running. And the menus are overwhelming and annoying. I would say that this should stay on PC, but I don't think it should stay anywhere. I can not bring myself to even turn it on again . . . Does anyone agree? What does everyone else see that I don't?
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
I decided to rent Oblivion this weekend to see what all the hoopala was about. All I have to say is wow . . . my first foray into Western RPG's was a forgettable one. This game is soooo boring. I felt like I was getting no where and running in the wilderness with nothing to fight for 20 minutes between each place. The graphics are ok but nothing special (nothing like resistance or gears). The story does not draw me in in the least and the physics are terrible. When I run sideways the guy still has the running foward animation. Combat is terrible and the game glitches and jumps all the time. The music also starts over constantly. There are also tons of repeated NPC's and each time I went into Oblivion to close a portal it seemed like the exact same tower. How did this game get game of the year? This is seriously one of the worst games I have ever played. Am I really alone on this? May be I am just playing the broken PS3 version, but seriously, you guys actually like this? The most fun I had was killing towns people and then resisting arrest or stealing horses and running. And the menus are overwhelming and annoying. I would say that this should stay on PC, but I don't think it should stay anywhere. I can not bring myself to even turn it on again . . . Does anyone agree? What does everyone else see that I don't?Imallvol7
LOL. Just think, they hyping Mass Effect too...
TrueReligion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TrueReligion_
Member since 2006 • 11037 Posts
Oblivion is a superb RPG. I'm still enjoying it after owning it for a year. The mod support for PC is pretty strong, too.
sneekite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 sneekite
Member since 2004 • 1599 Posts
I am so addicted to Oblivion right now.. But oddly enough, playing it makes me feel like playing Morrowind. I think Morrowind is the better game.
El_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 El_Fanboy
Member since 2002 • 5789 Posts
[QUOTE="Imallvol7"]I decided to rent Oblivion this weekend to see what all the hoopala was about. All I have to say is wow . . . my first foray into Western RPG's was a forgettable one. This game is soooo boring. I felt like I was getting no where and running in the wilderness with nothing to fight for 20 minutes between each place. The graphics are ok but nothing special (nothing like resistance or gears). The story does not draw me in in the least and the physics are terrible. When I run sideways the guy still has the running foward animation. Combat is terrible and the game glitches and jumps all the time. The music also starts over constantly. There are also tons of repeated NPC's and each time I went into Oblivion to close a portal it seemed like the exact same tower. How did this game get game of the year? This is seriously one of the worst games I have ever played. Am I really alone on this? May be I am just playing the broken PS3 version, but seriously, you guys actually like this? The most fun I had was killing towns people and then resisting arrest or stealing horses and running. And the menus are overwhelming and annoying. I would say that this should stay on PC, but I don't think it should stay anywhere. I can not bring myself to even turn it on again . . . Does anyone agree? What does everyone else see that I don't?shungokustasu

9.6 /thread. Think where your at before you try to bash GOTY.
Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
Oblvion looks amazing to me. However, the best RPG I've ever played is World of Warcraft.
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 princeofshapeir
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"]I decided to rent Oblivion this weekend to see what all the hoopala was about. All I have to say is wow . . . my first foray into Western RPG's was a forgettable one. This game is soooo boring. I felt like I was getting no where and running in the wilderness with nothing to fight for 20 minutes between each place. The graphics are ok but nothing special (nothing like resistance or gears). The story does not draw me in in the least and the physics are terrible. When I run sideways the guy still has the running foward animation. Combat is terrible and the game glitches and jumps all the time. The music also starts over constantly. There are also tons of repeated NPC's and each time I went into Oblivion to close a portal it seemed like the exact same tower. How did this game get game of the year? This is seriously one of the worst games I have ever played. Am I really alone on this? May be I am just playing the broken PS3 version, but seriously, you guys actually like this? The most fun I had was killing towns people and then resisting arrest or stealing horses and running. And the menus are overwhelming and annoying. I would say that this should stay on PC, but I don't think it should stay anywhere. I can not bring myself to even turn it on again . . . Does anyone agree? What does everyone else see that I don't?El_Fanboy

Oblivion was GOTY? Since when?
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 shungokustasu
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"]I decided to rent Oblivion this weekend to see what all the hoopala was about. All I have to say is wow . . . my first foray into Western RPG's was a forgettable one. This game is soooo boring. I felt like I was getting no where and running in the wilderness with nothing to fight for 20 minutes between each place. The graphics are ok but nothing special (nothing like resistance or gears). The story does not draw me in in the least and the physics are terrible. When I run sideways the guy still has the running foward animation. Combat is terrible and the game glitches and jumps all the time. The music also starts over constantly. There are also tons of repeated NPC's and each time I went into Oblivion to close a portal it seemed like the exact same tower. How did this game get game of the year? This is seriously one of the worst games I have ever played. Am I really alone on this? May be I am just playing the broken PS3 version, but seriously, you guys actually like this? The most fun I had was killing towns people and then resisting arrest or stealing horses and running. And the menus are overwhelming and annoying. I would say that this should stay on PC, but I don't think it should stay anywhere. I can not bring myself to even turn it on again . . . Does anyone agree? What does everyone else see that I don't?El_Fanboy

rofl. Dude bust ot the 9.6 on me...
Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Kaosed
Member since 2006 • 3409 Posts

[QUOTE="El_Fanboy"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"]I decided to rent Oblivion this weekend to see what all the hoopala was about. All I have to say is wow . . . my first foray into Western RPG's was a forgettable one. This game is soooo boring. I felt like I was getting no where and running in the wilderness with nothing to fight for 20 minutes between each place. The graphics are ok but nothing special (nothing like resistance or gears). The story does not draw me in in the least and the physics are terrible. When I run sideways the guy still has the running foward animation. Combat is terrible and the game glitches and jumps all the time. The music also starts over constantly. There are also tons of repeated NPC's and each time I went into Oblivion to close a portal it seemed like the exact same tower. How did this game get game of the year? This is seriously one of the worst games I have ever played. Am I really alone on this? May be I am just playing the broken PS3 version, but seriously, you guys actually like this? The most fun I had was killing towns people and then resisting arrest or stealing horses and running. And the menus are overwhelming and annoying. I would say that this should stay on PC, but I don't think it should stay anywhere. I can not bring myself to even turn it on again . . . Does anyone agree? What does everyone else see that I don't?princeofshapeir

goolge oblivion prizes 

spark_212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 spark_212
Member since 2005 • 1546 Posts

[QUOTE="Imallvol7"]I decided to rent Oblivion this weekend to see what all the hoopala was about. All I have to say is wow . . . my first foray into Western RPG's was a forgettable one. This game is soooo boring. I felt like I was getting no where and running in the wilderness with nothing to fight for 20 minutes between each place. The graphics are ok but nothing special (nothing like resistance or gears). The story does not draw me in in the least and the physics are terrible. When I run sideways the guy still has the running foward animation. Combat is terrible and the game glitches and jumps all the time. The music also starts over constantly. There are also tons of repeated NPC's and each time I went into Oblivion to close a portal it seemed like the exact same tower. How did this game get game of the year? This is seriously one of the worst games I have ever played. Am I really alone on this? May be I am just playing the broken PS3 version, but seriously, you guys actually like this? The most fun I had was killing towns people and then resisting arrest or stealing horses and running. And the menus are overwhelming and annoying. I would say that this should stay on PC, but I don't think it should stay anywhere. I can not bring myself to even turn it on again . . . Does anyone agree? What does everyone else see that I don't?shungokustasu

What does mass effect and oblivion have in common, other than they are both RPG's? 

Anoch20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Anoch20
Member since 2006 • 1558 Posts
Dude I was in the same exact boat, I got the game and returned it the next day, there's just too much and no real structure. For about 6 hours all I did was create a character and run around aimlessly and keep getting killed. The combat is not even that immersive. Overall the game is just not for the even slightly impatient. I really don't see how many people can actually enjoy that game
Aldojr000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Aldojr000
Member since 2003 • 560 Posts
Many other gaming sites and gamers across the world think its a great game, i guess you dont have a taste in video games.
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Imallvol7

you think i dont know this . . . this is why I am so suprised. It got great scores everywhere and I do not get it at all. It was full of problems that usually makes other games lose like 3 points off their score yet its acceptable in this game? I just DO NOT GET IT . .
2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 2largeadults
Member since 2007 • 1608 Posts
May be I am just playing the broken PS3 versionImallvol7
Nope. That's already the better version. Unless you enjoy longer load times, switching to the Xbox360 version isn't going to help matters. This type of game just doesn't appeal to some people. (As a FF fan myself, I too prefer JRPG's. That being said, this game was still enjoyable for me)
Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Kaosed

Dude I was in the same exact boat, I got the game and returned it the next day, there's just too much and no real structure. For about 6 hours all I did was create a character and run around aimlessly and keep getting killed. The combat is not even that immersive. Overall the game is just not for the even slightly impatient. I really don't see how many people can actually enjoy that gameAnoch20

that sounds fun to me 

El_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 El_Fanboy
[QUOTE="El_Fanboy"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"]I decided to rent Oblivion this weekend to see what all the hoopala was about. All I have to say is wow . . . my first foray into Western RPG's was a forgettable one. This game is soooo boring. I felt like I was getting no where and running in the wilderness with nothing to fight for 20 minutes between each place. The graphics are ok but nothing special (nothing like resistance or gears). The story does not draw me in in the least and the physics are terrible. When I run sideways the guy still has the running foward animation. Combat is terrible and the game glitches and jumps all the time. The music also starts over constantly. There are also tons of repeated NPC's and each time I went into Oblivion to close a portal it seemed like the exact same tower. How did this game get game of the year? This is seriously one of the worst games I have ever played. Am I really alone on this? May be I am just playing the broken PS3 version, but seriously, you guys actually like this? The most fun I had was killing towns people and then resisting arrest or stealing horses and running. And the menus are overwhelming and annoying. I would say that this should stay on PC, but I don't think it should stay anywhere. I can not bring myself to even turn it on again . . . Does anyone agree? What does everyone else see that I don't?princeofshapeir

GOTY in MOST peoples books. it got same score as Gears, but i guess i can't call it GOTY since im in gamespot. But still 9.6
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Imallvol7
Dude I was in the same exact boat, I got the game and returned it the next day, there's just too much and no real structure. For about 6 hours all I did was create a character and run around aimlessly and keep getting killed. The combat is not even that immersive. Overall the game is just not for the even slightly impatient. I really don't see how many people can actually enjoy that gameAnoch20
Thank God . . . I was wondering. I went right back to God of War after playing this.
Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Kaosed

[QUOTE="Imallvol7"]May be I am just playing the broken PS3 version2largeadults
Nope. That's already the better version. Unless you enjoy longer load times, switching to the Xbox360 version isn't going to help matters. This type of game just doesn't appeal to some people. (As a FF fan myself, I too prefer JRPG's. That being said, this game was still enjoyable for me)

well never played the ps3 ver. but shivering isles give the x360 version more advantages,

pc pwnz both tough 

princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 princeofshapeir

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="El_Fanboy"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"]I decided to rent Oblivion this weekend to see what all the hoopala was about. All I have to say is wow . . . my first foray into Western RPG's was a forgettable one. This game is soooo boring. I felt like I was getting no where and running in the wilderness with nothing to fight for 20 minutes between each place. The graphics are ok but nothing special (nothing like resistance or gears). The story does not draw me in in the least and the physics are terrible. When I run sideways the guy still has the running foward animation. Combat is terrible and the game glitches and jumps all the time. The music also starts over constantly. There are also tons of repeated NPC's and each time I went into Oblivion to close a portal it seemed like the exact same tower. How did this game get game of the year? This is seriously one of the worst games I have ever played. Am I really alone on this? May be I am just playing the broken PS3 version, but seriously, you guys actually like this? The most fun I had was killing towns people and then resisting arrest or stealing horses and running. And the menus are overwhelming and annoying. I would say that this should stay on PC, but I don't think it should stay anywhere. I can not bring myself to even turn it on again . . . Does anyone agree? What does everyone else see that I don't?Kaosed

goolge oblivion prizes

Did it win GOTY in Gamespot? Only Gamespot scores matter the most here, buddy.
snakeofsolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 snakeofsolid
Member since 2005 • 2140 Posts
yup i agree with the TC, i dont like this game, it is really not up my alley, theres too much non linearity, and the world is pretty desolate, and even so no travel is actually required, you just click on ur map wherever you want to go, seriously people say Gears is overrated? im gonna go ahead and say oblivion is the most overrated game of the 00 decade so far.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#23 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Get your hands on Baldur's Gate, Morrowind, KotOR, System Shock, Deus Ex or Fallout if you want a proper WRPG experience.
Avatar image for 6icks_tea_4hoar
6icks_tea_4hoar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 6icks_tea_4hoar
Member since 2007 • 1492 Posts
join the dark brotherhood and then tell me what you think.
BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BumFluff122
Member since 2004 • 14853 Posts
Maybe you should stop playing it from third person view and start playing it from first person view the way it was meant to be played?
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Imallvol7
does no one else find the slow movement and blotchy frame rates and terrible animations and repeated characters and music that messes up and starts over constantly and terrible controls and horrible combat annoying?
El_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 El_Fanboy
Yeah, plz dont bash WRPGs till uve played KOTOR. its backwards compat on 360, so get it used at gamestop and i swear u wont be dissapointed
a55assin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28 a55assin
Member since 2005 • 7603 Posts
I don't know...Oblivion was one of my favorite games of all times. It's up there with Diablo 2 and FFX
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Imallvol7
Maybe you should stop playing it from third person view and start playing it from first person view the way it was meant to be played?BumFluff122
i do 90% of the time. I still think its horrible. I know a lot of people like it. Thats why I am asking. What does everyone else see that I dont.
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Imallvol7
[QUOTE="El_Fanboy"]Yeah, plz dont bash WRPGs till uve played KOTOR. its backwards compat on 360, so get it used at gamestop and i swear u wont be dissapointed

i have an xbox and never played it, i will probably try it out
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 shungokustasu
This is why games like Morrowmind and Kotor don't sell well. They get high ratings because they do have nice graphics, and very deep gameplay, but the games is just too nerdy. Most Wrpgs are. Just a theory.
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 shungokustasu
[QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="El_Fanboy"]Yeah, plz dont bash WRPGs till uve played KOTOR. its backwards compat on 360, so get it used at gamestop and i swear u wont be dissapointed

It's just the same thing dude...
BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BumFluff122
Did you try and go through an Oblivion gate? There is a reason why they say 'save a lot' when going through one of those things.
TheOneMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#35 TheOneMan
Member since 2006 • 2952 Posts
Why must everyone copy my hate threads?
lycrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lycrof
Member since 2005 • 6393 Posts
Maybe your just impatient.  I have over 100 hours in the game.  Or maybe you are used to linear jrpg's.
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Imallvol7
Did you try and go through an Oblivion gate? There is a reason why they say 'save a lot' when going through one of those things.BumFluff122
yeah twice, and it was almost the exact same place both times.
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts

Use speed traveling to get around faster,just go to the menu and over to your map,press on the destination you want to go to and then hit accept,or whatever it is.If the marker on your map has no symbol you can press on because you havent got there yet then just go to the closet place near it.I guess we all have our likes and dislikes.

Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Kaosed
[QUOTE="Kaosed"]

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="El_Fanboy"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"]I decided to rent Oblivion this weekend to see what all the hoopala was about. All I have to say is wow . . . my first foray into Western RPG's was a forgettable one. This game is soooo boring. I felt like I was getting no where and running in the wilderness with nothing to fight for 20 minutes between each place. The graphics are ok but nothing special (nothing like resistance or gears). The story does not draw me in in the least and the physics are terrible. When I run sideways the guy still has the running foward animation. Combat is terrible and the game glitches and jumps all the time. The music also starts over constantly. There are also tons of repeated NPC's and each time I went into Oblivion to close a portal it seemed like the exact same tower. How did this game get game of the year? This is seriously one of the worst games I have ever played. Am I really alone on this? May be I am just playing the broken PS3 version, but seriously, you guys actually like this? The most fun I had was killing towns people and then resisting arrest or stealing horses and running. And the menus are overwhelming and annoying. I would say that this should stay on PC, but I don't think it should stay anywhere. I can not bring myself to even turn it on again . . . Does anyone agree? What does everyone else see that I don't?princeofshapeir

goolge oblivion prizes

:| 

TheCrazed420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TheCrazed420
Member since 2003 • 7661 Posts
You made some valid points. But all you did was point out its flaws. There are a lot of good things in this game, as well. I honestly don't feel like pointing them all out, but you can not like a game, but still appreciate what it offers. It's not your cup of tea, we can see that. But to say it's terrible? That's just false...
Avatar image for 6icks_tea_4hoar
6icks_tea_4hoar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 6icks_tea_4hoar
Member since 2007 • 1492 Posts
[QUOTE="BumFluff122"]Maybe you should stop playing it from third person view and start playing it from first person view the way it was meant to be played?Imallvol7
i do 90% of the time. I still think its horrible. I know a lot of people like it. Thats why I am asking. What does everyone else see that I dont.

they see the dark brotherhood. kill a random person in cold blood (ie they didn't attack you first). sleep. prepare yourself for the most awesomest quests ever. you won't see anything like it in FF, that's for sure!
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#42 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
It's just the same thing dude...shungokustasu

Hahahahahaha... no.
Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Kaosed

[QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="El_Fanboy"]Yeah, plz dont bash WRPGs till uve played KOTOR. its backwards compat on 360, so get it used at gamestop and i swear u wont be dissapointedshungokustasu

no,  its not,u just like  to bash consoles not made by sony 

BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BumFluff122
Then it's probably just not your style of game. Almost anyone who enjoys rpg's would enjoy Oblivion. And to the person that said WRPGs are nerdy. I think jRPGs are quite a lot nerdier giving that each fighter takes a turn and gets a number based on the amount of damage they do. Remember those good old days of playing D&D with friends and being called nerdy and people making those "5 damage" etc... jokes?
bman784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 bman784
Member since 2004 • 6755 Posts
I see someone never figured out how to fast travel...
TheCrazed420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 TheCrazed420
Member since 2003 • 7661 Posts
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="El_Fanboy"]Yeah, plz dont bash WRPGs till uve played KOTOR. its backwards compat on 360, so get it used at gamestop and i swear u wont be dissapointed

KOTOR and Oblivion are the same? Please, FFXII has more in common with KOTOR than Oblivion does...
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 shungokustasu

[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="El_Fanboy"]Yeah, plz dont bash WRPGs till uve played KOTOR. its backwards compat on 360, so get it used at gamestop and i swear u wont be dissapointedKaosed

no, its not,u just like to bash consoles not made by sony

I thought we were talking about games? I don't bash consoles.
wiiforever25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 wiiforever25
Member since 2007 • 433 Posts
you are very very alone.
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 princeofshapeir
[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="Kaosed"]

[QUOTE="princeofshapeir"][QUOTE="El_Fanboy"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"]I decided to rent Oblivion this weekend to see what all the hoopala was about. All I have to say is wow . . . my first foray into Western RPG's was a forgettable one. This game is soooo boring. I felt like I was getting no where and running in the wilderness with nothing to fight for 20 minutes between each place. The graphics are ok but nothing special (nothing like resistance or gears). The story does not draw me in in the least and the physics are terrible. When I run sideways the guy still has the running foward animation. Combat is terrible and the game glitches and jumps all the time. The music also starts over constantly. There are also tons of repeated NPC's and each time I went into Oblivion to close a portal it seemed like the exact same tower. How did this game get game of the year? This is seriously one of the worst games I have ever played. Am I really alone on this? May be I am just playing the broken PS3 version, but seriously, you guys actually like this? The most fun I had was killing towns people and then resisting arrest or stealing horses and running. And the menus are overwhelming and annoying. I would say that this should stay on PC, but I don't think it should stay anywhere. I can not bring myself to even turn it on again . . . Does anyone agree? What does everyone else see that I don't?Kaosed

goolge oblivion prizes

:|

Okay, I see, my mistake; it got a 9.6. HOWEVER, it did NOT receive GOTY.... It may have elsewhere, but not here at GS.
Stabby2486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Stabby2486
Member since 2006 • 6688 Posts
I wouldn't have sold it if it wasn't for the stupid leveling system, it feels restrictive.