with infamous flopping. ps4 gamers still awaiting greatness?

• 150 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

@lostrib said:

@KBFloYd said:

@misterpmedia said:

i had a mental breakdown when i was 19...now i live on welfare.

but i got lots of time for games now...what i always wanted

oh and dont do drugs :(

lol

Maybe you should start

i would but i cant even smell it anymore without getting a panic attack

what the hell?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

@locopatho said:

Fair enough. Being a WiiU fan leaves you with a LOT of spare time. *goes to play any one of 10,000 amazing games that are on literally everything EXCEPT WiiU*

guess ill have to do with mario kart8 only next month...not on every system but the wiiU

:(

:-D

#1gameperyear #fanboysjizzing #betterbegoodorwiiuhasliterallynothingforawholefuckingyear!

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#103  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@lostrib said:

@KBFloYd said:

what the hell?

i cant even smoke weed....beer puts me to sleep because of my medication...i see no use in doing any other drug..its all worthless..and lsd is what put me here in the first place so im scared of it.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@lostrib said:

@KBFloYd said:

what the hell?

i understand

i can help. i can still enjoy the finer things in life despite my brain playing the occasional trick on me.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 lostrib

@locopatho: classy

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 KBFloYd

@locopatho said:

@KBFloYd said:

had a mental breakdown when i was 19...now i live on welfare.

Explains a lot. You should earn a living or die. Sponge.

id live on the street like a homeless man if i had a choice... but my parents say nah..dont worry about it well take care of you..

so im like..fine lol

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 locopatho

@lostrib said:

@locopatho: classy

Very :)

Not to get political but how about the people who want to support folks like him do so, and the people who don't want to, don't? Freedom and all that?

GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts

@locopatho said:

@KBFloYd said:

Lol?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#110 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61511 Posts

@locopatho said:

Fucking idiot.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 locopatho

@lundy86_4 said:

@locopatho said:

Fucking idiot.

Harsh :)

You can pay for him if you want. I'd prefer not to. Isn;t freedom lovely?

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 KBFloYd

anyone want to talk about infamous selling beanies at malls everywhere like hotcakes?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 locopatho

@KBFloYd said:

anyone want to talk about infamous selling beanies at malls everywhere like hotcakes?

I actually quite like beanies but can't pull one off myself. Nonetheless, a positive trend imo.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 lundy86_4  Online

@locopatho said:

I don't have an issue spending pennies if an issue is genuine. This whole "i'm paying your wage" is bullshit, and you need to sit down. You aren't paying it... You are paying less than a percent... You are paying taxes, so welcome to the adult world.

Now, your post insinuates that everybody is capable of earning a living, which is just ignorance on your part. There are individuals in need of extensive care (i'm not stating KBFloyd is). So, could you quit whining?

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 KBFloYd

@locopatho said:

@KBFloYd said:

I actually quite like beanies but can't pull one off myself. Nonetheless, a positive trend imo.

2 million beanies sold out of 1 billion people is a horrible attach rate.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 locopatho

@lundy86_4 said:

@locopatho said:

I don't have an issue spending pennies if an issue is genuine. This whole "i'm paying your wage" is bullshit, and you need to sit down. You aren't paying it... You are paying less than a percent... You are paying taxes, so welcome to the adult world.

Now, your post insinuates that everybody is capable of earning a living, which is just ignorance on your part. There are individuals in need of extensive care (i'm not stating KBFloyd is). So, could you quit whining?

You can choose to pay whatever you wish. That's cool. I think everyone should have the freedom to choose what they pay though. I have no obligation to support others with my work. My work creates my wealth, **** anyone else trying to live off it. Tbh, I'm actually a left wing liberal euro *** and do give money to support folks who need it. Nevertheless, I think it should be every individuals choice and not an obligation. Freedom is the most important human right :D

(i don't think everyone is capable of earning a living. But I don't see how that's my problem. I'm still paying off many thousands of euros that I spent on healthcare and education. Don't expect anyone else to pay them off. I have responsibility for my own costs :) )

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 locopatho

@KBFloYd said:

@locopatho said:

@KBFloYd said:

How many folks already had beanies tho :o

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 lundy86_4  Online

@locopatho said:

You can choose to pay whatever you wish. That's cool. I think everyone should have the freedom to choose what they pay though. I have no obligation to support others with my work. My work creates my wealth, **** anyone else trying to live off it. Tbh, I'm actually a left wing liberal euro *** and do give money to support folks who need it. Nevertheless, I think it should be every individuals choice and not an obligation. Freedom is the most important human right :D

(i don't think everyone is capable of earning a living. But I don't see how that's my problem. I'm still paying off many thousands of euros that I spent on healthcare and education. Don't expect anyone else to pay them off. I have responsibility for my own costs :) )

No, you can't. You are taxed regardless. Also, nobody should have to choose what they pay, as many municipal governments rely on taxes. Those taxes pay for upkeep of where you live. Ignoring that would mean that you live on the less shittiest lot, in the shitty area that you live.

Also, you' stated that you'd prefer not to pay for him, and state that freedom is lovely, when you don't have it... You said that you would prefer not to pay for him, which implies that you do, thus that freedom must be delightfully sexy.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

The game was pretty but shallow. The difficulty was dumbed down and the trophies were easy to get. I'm not surprised it's dropping off the charts so quickly.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

Floptacular thread by another try-hard. No proof of floppage anywhere to be found.

I went back and looked at Donkey Kong Country Tropical Breeze vs. inFAMOUS SS (individual units) in the UK

Donkey Kong County Tropical Breeze -

• 1st week - debuts at #4
  • 2nd week - drops to #21
  • 3rd week - drops to #37
  • 4th week - drops to #39

inFAMOUS Second Son -

• 1st week - debuts at #1
  • 2nd week - remains at number #1
  • 3rd week - drops to #3
  • 4th week - drops to #8

And when you even look at Donkey Kong Wii U in NPD February , it did ~130k (physical + digital)

And as far as I can tell , the last Donkey Kong on Wii sold over 5 million and the last inFAMOUS over 1 million so it's not like I'm putting beast Uncharted up against Pikmin here..I mean you have fucking DONKEY KONG on the front of your box vs. a guy with a beanie.

A Sheep hiding behind TitanFall and making one of the worst threads in recent memory , wow.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 KBFloYd

@locopatho said:

@KBFloYd said:

@locopatho said:

@KBFloYd said:

but this is a new gen of beanie...with slightly better thread count. it will sell off of hype. for 39.99

plus a subscription fee to beanie inc...for free patches and stickers..all for 14$ a month.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 CrownKingArthur

haha. thread count.

intentional pun?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 locopatho

@lundy86_4 said:

@locopatho said:

No, you can't. You are taxed regardless. Also, nobody should have to choose what they pay, as many municipal governments rely on taxes. Those taxes pay for upkeep of where you live. Ignoring that would mean that you live on the less shittiest lot, in the shitty area that you live.

Also, you' stated that you'd prefer not to pay for him, and state that freedom is lovely, when you don't have it... You said that you would prefer not to pay for him, which implies that you do, thus that freedom must be delightfully sexy.

I'm talking my ideal. Obviously. I know I get raped by taxes. For things I don't even use.That freedom IS sexy. I do believe every human should have it. No ones work and wealth should be taken from them against their will. I'm happy to give money to those that need it. But I hate even a single penny being taken from me by force.It should be my choice and not an obligation.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By KBFloYd

@CrownKingArthur said:

haha. thread count.

intentional pun?

nope..im not at that level of genious.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 locopatho

@KBFloYd said:

@locopatho said:

@KBFloYd said:

@locopatho said:

@KBFloYd said:

but this is a new gen of beanie...with slightly better thread count. it will sell off of hype. for 39.99

plus a subscription fee to beanie inc...for free patches and stickers..all for 14$ a month.

This gen of beanie leaves last gen beanies in the dust tho....

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#126  Edited By XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@MonsieurX: would you mind linking me this conversation we supposedly had?

So mad tlou most awarded game ever. B-)

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 CrownKingArthur

the man's an enigma

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By KBFloYd

@Nike_Air said:

Floptacular thread by another try-hard. No proof of floppage anywhere to be found.

I went back and looked at Donkey Kong Country Tropical Breeze vs. inFAMOUS SS (individual units) in the UK

Donkey Kong County Tropical Breeze -

• 1st week - debuts at #4
  • 2nd week - drops to #21
  • 3rd week - drops to #37
  • 4th week - drops to #39

inFAMOUS Second Son -

• 1st week - debuts at #1
  • 2nd week - remains at number #1
  • 3rd week - drops to #3
  • 4th week - drops to #8

And when you even look at Donkey Kong Wii U in NPD (North America) , it did ~130k (physical + digital)

And as far as I can tell , the last Donkey Kong on Wii sold over 5 million and the last inFAMOUS over 1 million so it's not like I'm putting beast Uncharted up against Pikmin here..I mean you have fucking DONKEY KONG on the front of your box vs. a guy with a beanie.

A Sheep hiding behind TitanFall and making one of the worst threads in recent memory , wow.

hey whats up bro...

here ..i have something for you to play with

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

I'm just waiting for a true next gen RPG to sink my teeth into, I have an xbox one for their blockbusters, might get a ps4 this year or the next depending if they actually release something interesting.

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

I have a ps4, pretty disappointed in the games so far until strike suit zero, and never had any interest in infamous before this new one is no different.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 lundy86_4  Online

@locopatho said:

I'm talking my ideal. Obviously. I know I get raped by taxes. For things I don't even use.That freedom IS sexy. I do believe every human should have it. No ones work and wealth should be taken from them against their will. I'm happy to give money to those that need it. But I hate even a single penny being taken from me by force.It should be my choice and not an obligation.

You talk about freedom, yet you don't have it. I do not believe that everybody should work for no reason, but taxing for the sake of the community is hardly a bad thing. Paying too high of a tax is ridiculous, put paying too low of a tax is just dumb as shit.

If everybody had your choice, would we have an absolute budget with which to care for the area in which you live, or those too unfortunate to care for themselves? Imagine driving that brand new car through 6-foot potholes... Good luck arriving at work on 3 wheels.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By KBFloYd

@ps4hasnogames said:

I'm just waiting for a true next gen RPG to sink my teeth into, I have an xbox one for their blockbusters, might get a ps4 this year or the next depending if they actually release something interesting.

see honesty...

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX: would you mind linking me this conversation we supposedly had?

So mad tlou most awarded game ever. B-)

No need to link anything.

Just proved that you confessed the floppage of TLOU

M8ingSeezun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 M8ingSeezun
Member since 2007 • 2313 Posts

LOL, sheep traumatic butthurt at it's finest.

I'm not surprise. Especially when you look at the WiiU, a system design to make mommies happy because it's quietness makes it appealing. lol

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 XboxDone74

@MonsieurX: of course no link, as we never had the conversation.

This thread is about Infamous at any rate.

I'm the only one that ever provides proof with links.

Thank you for the self exposure, and furthering the descent of the PC beggar, into the dark, brown, hole that is the herm community. :)

Keep on beggin'

T-razor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#136 T-razor1
Member since 2002 • 1164 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Funny how infamous is better than anything released on wiiu since it was launched and its only been couple of months since ps4 was released, not years

But that's subjective though. Different strokes for different folks. I have thoroughly enjoyed Super Mario 3D world, New Super Mario Bros U, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and will be looking forward to Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. All of these games are ace and you shouldn't just dismiss them because they aren't on the PS4. In all honesty I have spent more time gaming on the Wii U than either the Xbox One or PS4 since either of them released.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 MonsieurX

@xboxdone74 said:

Thank you for the self exposure, and furthering the descent of the PC beggar, into the dark, brown, hole that is the herm community. :)

Keep on beggin'

lol butthurtdone74 denying the truth,as usual.

Keep on pedaling

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#138 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Infamous flopped? when?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 lostrib

@xboxdone74 said:

Keep on beggin'

keep on failing

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 KBFloYd

@Vatusus said:

Infamous flopped? when?

just today...

its the news of the day...flopped hard down to 13th place on the uk charts.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 XboxDone74

@MonsieurX:

B-b-but WoW won goty in '04.

.......hm....hmhm...BAHAHAHA!

madskills6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#142 madskills6117
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts

Infamous Second Son is flopping so much that I'm enjoying every minute of it. I can't wait for my evil play through.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 MonsieurX

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX:

B-b-but WoW won goty in '04.

.......hm....hmhm...BAHAHAHA!

It's official,TLOU flopped.

Don't deny it anymore

And butthurtdone74 doesn't know what a decade is.

SuddenlyTragic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By SuddenlyTragic
Member since 2005 • 976 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

@locopatho said:

Fair enough. Being a WiiU fan leaves you with a LOT of spare time. *goes to play any one of 10,000 amazing games that are on literally everything EXCEPT WiiU*

guess ill have to do with mario kart8 only next month...not on every system but the wiiU

Ahahaha, Mario Kart 8. I'll save you some money and tell you what happens in the game...You race around on little go-karts playing as characters from various Mario games. You then proceed to try to win first place by shooting some type of weapon at the other racer. Yes it was fun 20 years ago, but the concept is beginning to get a little stale.

Oh yeah, and weed is truly the greatest thing on the planet. It would make me enjoy Mario Kart 8. Give it another try.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 CrownKingArthur
@SuddenlyTragic said:

weed is truly the greatest thing on the planet

its pretty awesome

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

@locopatho said:

@KBFloYd said:

*Sigh*

You need to be more considerate.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By KBFloYd

@SuddenlyTragic said:

@KBFloYd said:

@locopatho said:

Ahahaha, Mario Kart 8. I'll save you some money and tell you what happens in the game...You race around on little go-karts playing as characters from various Mario games. You then proceed to try to win first place by shooting some type of weapon at the other racer. Yes it was fun 20 years ago, but the concept is beginning to get a little stale.

Oh yeah, and weed is truly the greatest thing on the planet. It would make me enjoy Mario Kart 8. Give it another try.

if you breakdown any game like that then sure...online gives you a whole new experience everytime though.

as for weed i cant do even if i really wanted to. it gives fear, panic and paranoia....my weed days are over. i suggest if you do it...dont do the harder stuff like herion and crack. if you do lsd only do it once or twice. i went crazy on like the 4th trip. thats my advice. take it ot leave it. :P

SuddenlyTragic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 SuddenlyTragic
Member since 2005 • 976 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

@SuddenlyTragic said:

@KBFloYd said:

@locopatho said:

if you breakdown any game like that then sure...online gives you a whole new experience everytime though.

as for weed i cant do even if i really wanted to. it gives fear, panic and paranoia....my weed days are over. i suggest if you do it...dont do the harder stuff like herion and crack. if you do lsd only do it once or twice. thats my advice. take it ot leave it. :P

Weed is not a drug.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

@lostrib said:

@KBFloYd said:

@misterpmedia said:

i had a mental breakdown when i was 19...now i live on welfare.

but i got lots of time for games now...what i always wanted

oh and dont do drugs :(

lol

Maybe you should start

O_____O

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers