Will the new Dark Souls content come to consoles ?

• 135 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#102 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts
I hope not so PC gamers such as myself can enjoy it as an exclusive game.
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#103 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

I hope not so PC gamers such as myself can enjoy it as an exclusive game.Heil68

Well its already ON Dark Souls, and with that mentality you don't find it selfish that you want a console exclusive game to come to PC, then don't want DLC to come on for the consoles?

I mean, that is some pretty major hypocrisy, even for SW standards.

mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 mccoyca112
Member since 2007 • 5434 Posts

Hard to imagine it not happening. From software is vocal about their gratitude towards the fanbase, and people invested in the series would undoubtedly want to have it. Not to rule out the possibility of it not happening, but I'm putting my money on it that we'll see it on the consoles as well.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Heil68

[QUOTE="Heil68"]I hope not so PC gamers such as myself can enjoy it as an exclusive game.SPYDER0416

Well its already ON Dark Souls, and with that mentality you don't find it selfish that you want a console exclusive game to come to PC, then don't want DLC to come on for the consoles?

Well being that is so much more content than the console version it should be considered an exclusive. Coupled with mods, better performance, better graphics and superior controls you get the definite version that 10,000,000,000,000X better than the console version.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#106 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
If it doesn't go through I bet ya loosingENDs will cry himself to sleep. :lol:
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#107 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

Looking at this thread,Im actually hoping consoles never get that extra content,just to see LoosingENDS reaction and damage control.Would be awesome :lol:

Also,LOL at petition going strong with 908 votes...

BPoole96

I would actually kind of feel bad for the guy :P

I wouldn't.
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 SPYDER0416

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"]I hope not so PC gamers such as myself can enjoy it as an exclusive game.Heil68

Well being that is so much more content than the console version it should be considered an exclusive. Coupled with mods, better performance, better graphics and superior controls you get the definite version that 10,000,000,000,000X better than the console version.

So do Elitists just not live in the real world, or like... do you think this is actually true?

I mean this is all kind of dumb, but the highlighted parts are just, extra dumb since they seem to just be blatantly wrong.

EDIT: Also if you're just saying this to jest with me and parody the stereotype of elitists, then you got me and apologies if I came off as mean and didn't realize you were kidding.

If you are serious then... well that's kind of sad.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

SPYDER0416

So do Elitists just not live in the real world, or like... do you think this is actually true?

I mean this is all kind of dumb, but the highlighted parts are just, extra dumb since they seem to just be blatantly wrong.

EDIT: Also if you're just saying this to jest with me and parody the stereotype of elitists, then you got me and apologies if I came off as mean and didn't realize you were kidding.

He is only copying Loosingends. Do you not realize this?
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

They have doubled the content for PC, it is unbelievable that From just gave the most huge slap on the face to 1.5 million console gamers and are now going PC only

It is not like they will sell even one game copy on consoles from now on, since all the games will come doubled and with full content on PC later

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 loosingENDS

Hard to imagine it not happening. From software is vocal about their gratitude towards the fanbase, and people invested in the series would undoubtedly want to have it. Not to rule out the possibility of it not happening, but I'm putting my money on it that we'll see it on the consoles as well.

mccoyca112

Fans = potential buyers for them

They just said they feel sorry for the fans that bouhgt it on consoles and that the DLC is not coming

So, they are going PC only probably

Damnsmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Damnsmooth
Member since 2006 • 542 Posts

They have doubled the content for PC, it is unbelievable that From just gave the most huge slap on the face to 1.5 million console gamers and are now going PC only

It is not like they will sell even one game copy on consoles from now on, since all the games will come doubled and with full content on PC later

loosingENDS
Are you crying!?!?
Damnsmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Damnsmooth

[QUOTE="mccoyca112"]

loosingENDS

They just said they feel sorry for the fans that bouhgt it on consoles and that the DLC is not coming

Devs are just sick of ancient tech.
Avatar image for call_of_duty_10
call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 call_of_duty_10
Member since 2009 • 4954 Posts

loosingENDS

They have only added 1 or 2 new bosses....

Damnsmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Damnsmooth

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

call_of_duty_10

He's using loosey math where any number = 10.000.000 miles better = twice as much. That's what I have so far. I'm still studying this strange and elusive doofus for final consensus.
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#116 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="mccoyca112"]

Damnsmooth

FROM only ported the game cause of the petitions and the hubub from PC gamers, dont flatter yourself.

mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#118 mccoyca112
Member since 2007 • 5434 Posts

@ L.E

They said?And how many times, from how many devs(that care about their fanbase) went back on their word towards something like this? It's a decent number. The ps3 players on their own garnished more than enough attention towards the series. Get enough people to cry about it, and it'll show up. It's simply a matter of time tbh. I'll pull a tom & jerry and have my jaw fall to the floor if it doesn't show up to the consoles eventually.

Let us not forgot the pc version was literally just announced. I can live without either way, but the chances of it not showing are slim.

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts
I'm on my 5th playthru now , and id loveeeee some dlc. But part of me doesn't want it to happen just to piss loosingends off.
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts
Dark souls is kinda rookie lvl tho. Demons souls is the better game
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 SPYDER0416

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] Well being that is so much more content than the console version it should be considered an exclusive. Coupled with mods, better performance, better graphics and superior controls you get the definite version that 10,000,000,000,000X better than the console version.DragonfireXZ95

He is only copying Loosingends. Do you not realize this?

I think its ok to make fun of loosingENDS, but I don't want to get mistaken for a fanboy while I'm doing it.

But at least I know he's not serious... which cannot be said for OP.

Benfica2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Benfica2
Member since 2006 • 120 Posts

[QUOTE="Damnsmooth"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

Which is not much different than PC people begging for the PC port

And they still dont get Demons Souls

SPYDER0416

Neither do 360 only gamers. It's nice when you have a PS3 and a PC so you can play the best versions of both games.

Or when you have them all and can laugh at the morons who hate on another system just because their mommy won't buy it for them.

This post made me sigh. Sure, I hate those types of morons as everyone else does, but still, you do know that not everyone is rich enough to have 3 consoles and a gaming pc plus a library of games to suport them right?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Heil68
I think its ok to make fun of loosingENDS, but I don't want to get mistaken for a fanboy while I'm doing it.But at least I know he's not serious... which cannot be said for OP.SPYDER0416
Nope- The additional content will include approximately three-to-four new bosses and three-to-four new areas. The numbers are still undecided, but that's the volume we are aiming for and we will also be including a *new storyline* and also there will be more NPCs and more enemies. Players will also be able to wear NPC's equipment." When asked if these extras were just leftovers from the console version, Miyazaki clarified, "To be honest the idea of the new areas was designed AFTER the game's release. . It was designed 99 per cent after the game's release." Miyazaki also confirmed that the *new* story content would appear near the middle of the game and would boast a difficulty level to match. New story, new bosses, new interactions,more enemies, more NPCS and the ability to wear NPC items all 99% made AFTER console version was made. PC exclusive CONFIRMED. PC/PS3 is 100% best way to experience this series.
Damnsmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Damnsmooth

[QUOTE="Damnsmooth"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

razgriz_101

FROM only ported the game cause of the petitions and the hubub from PC gamers, dont flatter yourself.

Really? How's that petition to get the PC's exclusive content going?
Damnsmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Damnsmooth

[QUOTE="SPYDER0416"]

[QUOTE="Damnsmooth"] Neither do 360 only gamers. It's nice when you have a PS3 and a PC so you can play the best versions of both games.Benfica2

Or when you have them all and can laugh at the morons who hate on another system just because their mommy won't buy it for them.

This post made me sigh. Sure, I hate those types of morons as everyone else does, but still, you do know that not everyone is rich enough to have 3 consoles and a gaming pc plus a library of games to suport them right?

I already replied to her on the last page, so she no longer needs any addressing. I'll just ignore the moron comment from you and point out that disinterest has absolutely nothing to do with lack of funds. The only time that I ever even considered wasting money on a 360, the rrod trend was in full swing. Buying one at that time was akin to beating your head against a wall and asking for someone to push the back of it so you could hit harder. If I couldn't afford a $300 console, I would seriously give up gaming. There are much more important things than gaming in real life.

A wise man once said "Those that can't afford to support their habits shouldn't have them in the first place." I would follow that with any vice I currently have. Gaming definitely not excluded.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

call_of_duty_10

They will add 4 new bosses, 4 new areas, new play modes, enemies, armor

It is like double the game really, a huge expansion

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#127 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

The ends are getting more and more loose ever day....better tighten them up

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Why the same thread again? You REEK of desperation.

loosing

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

5301498633_f551d4cc5c_z.jpg

Loosingends is running out of console exclusives.

gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#130 gamebreakerz__
Member since 2010 • 5120 Posts

[QUOTE="call_of_duty_10"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

They will add 4 new bosses, 4 new areas, new play modes, enemies, armor

It is like double the game really, a huge expansion

Practically a PC exclusive, I wouldn't be surprised if it scored AAAAAAAAAE and averaged 10.8 on metacritic.

10.000.000.000x better really.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Heil68
[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"]Practically a PC exclusive, I wouldn't be surprised if it scored AAAAAAAAAE and averaged 10.8 on metacritic. 10.000.000.000x better really.

I think we need an official ruling on whether it should be considered an exclusive. There is so much more content, its like a new game.
gamebreakerz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#132 gamebreakerz__
Member since 2010 • 5120 Posts
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"]Practically a PC exclusive, I wouldn't be surprised if it scored AAAAAAAAAE and averaged 10.8 on metacritic. 10.000.000.000x better really.

I think we need an official ruling on whether it should be considered an exclusive. There is so much more content, its like a new game.

It's almost like the console version was a pre-alpha test with 0.0000000000000001x the content of the real version on the PC. These devs are definitely for sure 200% PC only devs now. I wouldn't be surprised if it sells 100.000.000 copies on day 1. 300.000% exclusive.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Heil68
[QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="gamebreakerz__"]Practically a PC exclusive, I wouldn't be surprised if it scored AAAAAAAAAE and averaged 10.8 on metacritic. 10.000.000.000x better really.

It's almost like the console version was a pre-alpha test with 0.0000000000000001x the content of the real version on the PC. These devs are definitely for sure 200% PC only devs now. I wouldn't be surprised if it sells 100.000.000 copies on day 1. 300.000% exclusive.

Indeed and of course the best reason of all, the superior controls which offer and immersion and level of depth that consoles can only dream of. We wont mention what modders will do and take the game to a beyond stunning visual masterpiece like they do every other game.
KiZZo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 KiZZo1
Member since 2007 • 3989 Posts

2d8616f4.gif

^loosingENDS

RyuRanVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#135 RyuRanVII
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts

loosingENDS

In my opinion they are respecting console gamers. From Software promised Dark Souls wouldn't have DLC. They are just fullfilling their promise.