Wii U Dreamcasted by EA

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

I still believe a Wii U version will eventually get announced/released.. however Nintendo needs to do something in order to keep solid 3rd party support specially from publishers like EA..

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts

Additional platforms will probably be Vita, 3DS, PS4 & Nextbox.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

[QUOTE="campzor"]additional platforms could include wii u.Obviously_Right

Highly doubtful. We already know its not getting NHL or Tiger.

If it was, why not just announce it here? They can't talk about the PS4 version as the 720 is still unannounced, so that would prompt awkward 'exclusivity' questions.

Pretty obvious they mean the PS4 and 720, but if Wii-U does indeed pick up in sales then EA will rethink its stance. For a gag order like this though, maybe there's some sort of cross-platform play or Origin-software crap that'll be integrated. I think they're making a mistake by putting so much faith into the early adoption rates of both platforms though.

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

I remember when all the big publishers got together and said they were going to abandon the PS3.

Quite the sh*t storm that was.  Cows were on suicide watch.

casharmy

lol you don't remember sh!t because that was never said.  lul @ you for telling the other post "come on man" when he asked for a link, making the excuse that it was the first 2 years of the system.  What the hell does that have to do with anything?  I can still pull up giant enemy crap, xbox 360 extreme RROD failure and $599 PS3 launch price reports.  This is the enternet information doesn't just disappear, if it happend then it's  there.  

but if your account pulled from your ass...you will just sit here and make excuses for the BS you expected people to beleive just becaue you said so.

You're not even new here, how do you NOT know about this?  The board was flooded for weeks at a time with Sony doom threads due to the words of various publishers.

This was also around the time of the great cow petitions!  :lol:

DMC4 :cry:

RE5 :cry:

Splinter Cell :cry: 

Good times.

trollhunter2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 trollhunter2
Member since 2012 • 2054 Posts

[QUOTE="trollhunter2"]

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

so where are the other examples like capcom, ea, konami, ubisoft etc... Can you link them too;)

ConanTheStoner

1.  Who said Konami, Ubisoft, etc...?

2.  Why are you guys getting so upset?  I stated a fact that is relevant to this topic.  Granted you arent being over the top ass hurt like the other guy, but still?

F*ck, the PS3 is my favorite console of the gen.  Best hardware and arguably the best library (definitely the best imo).

As for EA and Capcom, (the other two I specifically mentioned) I can link to their "apologies" if you will, were they finally admitted to having some faith in the platform and promised to give it support.

Anyways.

point = made.  This isnt the first time a big pub has shown little faith in a new platform.  PS3 had it bad for years, so I'm not exactly worried about a 5 month old console in the eyes of EA.

I remember when all the big publishers got together and said they were going to abandon the ps3

ConanTheStoner

Who are you fooling here:? Where is the official Statement from "all" the "big publishers" :?

Its obvious that you would mean Capcom, Konami, Ubisoft, EA, Activision etc... cause they are the big publishers out there

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#6 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41600 Posts

No, getting Dreamcasted means getting not getting anything at all. At least EA threw out some things for the Wii U, but they gave the Dreamcast absolutely nothing.

While Nintendo losing third party support should be a bad thing, Nintendo losing EA in particular isn't as bad as when SEGA lost them, considering EA had a much better base on the SEGA Genesis (EA's base was very little on the SNES and everyone loves that console for all the third party support it had) and SEGA systems were FAR more popular in the west (North America and Europe) than ANY of Nintendo's systems (SNES was most popular in Japan). The most popular EA ever had on Nintendo systems were on the GameCube, and that isn't saying much as EA relied on licensed film/novel franchises.

trollhunter2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 trollhunter2

[QUOTE="trollhunter2"]

Who are you fooling here:? Where is the official Statement from "all" the "big publishers" :?

Its obvious that you would mean Capcom, Konami, Ubisoft, EA, Activision etc... cause they are the big publishers out there

ConanTheStoner

Now you're just splitting your ass hurt hairs.  At least your buddy accepted his shame and vanished lol.

Of course there was never one single official statement from all major pubs.  I mean... are you f*cking stupid?  :lol:

Obviously Konami, the company that was developing the PS3s flagship killer app, MGS4, was not going to pull the strings.  They were full in before the specs were finalized and before a price point was decided.  It was all or nothing for them.

Activision I already provided a link for.  They were pretty blunt.

I didnt bring up Ubisoft, but since you're going there, yes they crapped all over the PS3 early on and many people thought the would abandon the platform.  They would either give PS3 terrible ports or not give the PS3 a version of a game at all.  It was bad.  You can google this easily.

You can also easily Google Capcom and EAs opinions on the early PS3 as well.

WHO ARE YOU FOOLING HERE?  

I know that its usually the person that makes the statement that must carry the burden of proof.  But you guys are acting like this sh*t never happened when the entire gaming world knows it did.

All the while completely missing the point and trying your best to nitpick my statements to support your bias.

My point has already been proven, but you just keep grasping!  :lol:

why are pulling crap out of your ass yet again? You were the first to mention how all the big publisher wanted to abandon the ps3, while it was not true.

I dont care about the opinions of the publisher regarding the early sales of the ps3. You posted your comment as fact, without providing links or something.

I guess that you're the ass hurt one :?

Avatar image for fernandmondego_
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fernandmondego_
Member since 2005 • 3170 Posts

EA doesn't seem to like The Wii U.Rattlesnake_8
T2 doesn't neither.

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

EA SPORTS FIFA 14 Captures the Emotion of Scoring Great Goals
Innovations Inspire Midfield Build Up And Rewarding Finishing

REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) today unveiled innovations to the greatest sports game on the planet that will enable fans to experience the emotion of scoring great goals when playing EA SPORTS FIFA 14 on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system and PC.

FIFA 14 Pure Shot (Photo: Business Wire)

Innovations to the franchise's award-winning* gameplay will make FIFA 14 the complete matchday experience, introducing features that inspire fans to build play through midfield, dictate the tempo of a match and create rewarding opportunities. Great matches are achieved through measured build up and incredible finishing. A new feature in FIFA 14 called Pure Shot and a brand-new ball physics system will transform shooting, making every shot attempt feel real, and when players connect with the perfect strike, feel exhilarating.

"FIFA 14 will play the way great matches are contested with build up through midfield, tension throughout the match as chances are created, and incredible finishing," said David Rutter, Executive Producer for FIFA 14. "Opportunities in FIFA 14 will be rewarding and great goals will look stunning."

Finishing has been transformed with Pure Shot so players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel more exhilarating and rewarding. New shot types include pure strikes, as well as off-balance and rushed shots. Plus, Real Ball Physics now determines the trajectories of balls, enabling players to kick the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or turbulent shots, just like real players.

Fans will be able to create rewarding build up to opportunities and have the tools to dictate the tempo of a match through four new features. Protect The Ball will enable players to fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed, or out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the pass, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities. Teammate Intelligence has been improved on both sides of the ball. New decision-making logic delivers tighter, smarter marking and improved run tracking where defenders recognize opportunities to provide support and win back possession, while attacking players have new ways to outsmart their opponents by creating space for themselves, running along the backline and checking their pace. Major changes to ball control add new tools to win the midfield battles. Sprint Dribble Turns enable players to turn in every direction at sprint speed while preserving momentum, delivering the control and confidence to take on defenders one-on-one. Variable Dribble Touches introduces variety on touches when sprinting. Skilled players will have better touch and more control when sprinting with the ball.

In addition to innovations to gameplay, FIFA 14 is introducing a game-changing new way to play Career Mode. The Global Scouting Network brings the world of professional scouting to life. Players now develop and refine a scouting network and search for talent year-round. Scouts can evaluate players all over the world to uncover the attributes and traits of every player in the game, in preparation for the transfer windows. Plus, a new hub delivers easy navigation, fewer interruptions and live scouting reports.

FIFA 14 will deliver engaging online** features and live services that connect fans to the heartbeat of the sportand to each otherthrough EA SPORTS Football Club, making FIFA 14 soccer's social network, where fans connect, compete and share with millions of others around the world. The game will also feature:

Changes to the wildly popular FIFA Ultimate Team
A new online Mode that will encourage social competition
Multiple new features and benefits to EA SPORTS Football Club, the live service that is the heartbeat of FIFA
Complete authenticity with more than 500 officially licensed clubs.
FIFA 14 is in development at EA Canada and will be available in stores world-wide this fall. Additional platforms will be revealed in the months ahead. The game has not yet been rated.

Screenshots are available at http://info.ea.com.

Join the EA SPORTS football community at http://www.facebook.com/easportsfifa or follow us on Twitter @easportsfifa and use the hash tag #FIFA14. For more information visit the FIFA 14 website atwww.easportsfootball.com.

EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, NCAA® Football, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® golf, SSX, and Fight Night boxing. For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visitwww.easports.com.

* The FIFA franchise has won over 250 videogame awards since 2010 on HD consoles

** Internet connection and Origin account required. Must be 13+ to create an account.

No Wii U Version

Additional Platforms = PS4/720

RIP WiiU (In EU)

Kjranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Kjranu
Member since 2012 • 1802 Posts
Ouch. Really ouch. Looks like Nintendo will have to come up with their own sports division like Sega did if they want any sports game on their console.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
additional platforms could include wii u.
Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#12 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts

That really is quite painful for Nintendo

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23737 Posts

I remember when all the big publishers got together and said they were going to abandon the PS3.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

ConanTheStoner
Link? lol! Anyways, this is a bad bad bad sign for WiiU.
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ConanTheStoner

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

Shewgenja

Link?  :lol:

Come on man, that was like the first two years of the PS3!  Activision, EA, Capcom, all the usual ass hats were saying if Sony doesn't get their sh*t together (mainly in regards to price), that they'll be sh*t outa luck.

Of course its just big talk.  These pubs need the platforms just as much as the platforms need them.

But yes, this is bad for the Wii U.  Unlike the PS3, the Wii U could easily be left in the dust.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ChubbyGuy40

Honestly not surprised. Don't see why they couldn't just release it digitally though. I don't think EA seems really stable atm though and they're just falling back to what they know what works/sells after SWTOR and SimCity.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#17 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Dude I made a thread saying this exact thing a few months ago.

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

additional platforms could include wii u.campzor

Highly doubtful. We already know its not getting NHL or Tiger.

If it was, why not just announce it here? They can't talk about the PS4 version as the 720 is still unannounced, so that would prompt awkward 'exclusivity' questions.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

Honestly not surprised. Don't see why they couldn't just release it digitally though. I don't think EA seems really stable atm though and they're just falling back to what they know what works/sells after SWTOR and SimCity.

ChubbyGuy40

Yeah, though didn't EA say that they're going to support the Wii U at last year's E3? I swear i remember John Riccitiello talking about that. Though he did resign this year..

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LegatoSkyheart

Ouch. Really ouch. Looks like Nintendo will have to come up with their own sports division like Sega did if they want any sports game on their console. Kjranu

2K didn't say they were going to stop putting games on the WiiU.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ChubbyGuy40

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

Lucianu

Yeah, though didn't EA say that they're going to support the Wii U at last year's E3? I swear i remember John Riccitiello talking about that. Though he did resign this year..

He did. Rigatoni was all excited about what they can do for Battlefield on the Wii-U...and now it's not even getting BF4.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LegatoSkyheart

[QUOTE="Lucianu"]

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

ChubbyGuy40

He did. Rigatoni was all excited about what they can do for Battlefield on the Wii-U...and now it's not even getting BF4.

which makes no sense btw since the PS3 and 360 can handle it apparently.

guard12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#23 guard12
Member since 2004 • 2018 Posts

Didn't EA kinda admit that Need For Speed MW would be the last Wii U game they make? Anyways, every gamer should know that Nintendo systems are for the stellar first party games. If you hope for 3rd party for Nintendo consoles your doing wrong

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LegatoSkyheart

Didn't EA kinda admit that Need For Speed MW would be the last Wii U game they make? Anyways, every gamer should know that Nintendo systems are for the stellar first party games. If you hope for 3rd party for Nintendo consoles your doing wrong

guard12

look at my sig.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

ChubbyGuy40

Yeah, i knew i remembered it right.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

ConanTheStoner

lol you don't remember sh!t because that was never said.  lul @ you for telling the other post "come on man" when he asked for a link, making the excuse that it was the first 2 years of the system.  What the hell does that have to do with anything?  I can still pull up giant enemy crap, xbox 360 extreme RROD failure and $599 PS3 launch price reports.  This is the enternet information doesn't just disappear, if it happend then it's  there.  

but if your account pulled from your ass...you will just sit here and make excuses for the BS you expected people to beleive just becaue you said so.

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Wiimotefan

guard12

Well yeah, that's the truth.  I ha-vent bought a Nintendo console for 3rd party titles since the SNES.

But EA is being very premature about this.  You know they'll change their tone if the install base is there.

I don't know when it was, but at some point it seems these publishers became as short sighted as typical forum fanboys.  Kind of strange.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ChubbyGuy40

which makes no sense btw since the PS3 and 360 can handle it apparently.

LegatoSkyheart

I personally don't care anymore. Yeah it sucks for those who wanted Battlefield on Wii-U (especially with how the tablet could make Commander Mode awesome...) but I'd never play it on anything but PC anyway since it has by far the definitive version(s.)

Kjranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Kjranu
Member since 2012 • 1802 Posts

[QUOTE="Shewgenja"][QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

ConanTheStoner

Come on man, that was like the first two years of the PS3!  Activision, EA, Capcom, all the usual ass hats were saying if Sony doesn't get their sh*t together (mainly in regards to price), that they'll be sh*t outa luck.

Of course its just big talk.  These pubs need the platforms just as much as the platforms need them.

But yes, this is bad for the Wii U.  Unlike the PS3, the Wii U could easily be left in the dust.

Except Nintendo consoles have a history of crappy third party support whereas PS consoles don't.
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ConanTheStoner

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

casharmy

Sorry for hurting your ass so much there sport.  I just didn't feel like digging up old links for things that are pretty much common knowledge on this board.

Here is just one example.

Make sure after you're done reading it to apply gently deep between those cheeks.  Should calm the inflammation quickly.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ConanTheStoner

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

[QUOTE="Shewgenja"] Link? lol! Anyways, this is a bad bad bad sign for WiiU.Kjranu

Except Nintendo consoles have a history of crappy third party support whereas PS consoles don't.

Yep.  Sure has nothing to do with what we're discussing though.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ChubbyGuy40

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

casharmy

Activision threatened to pull support in 2009 (along with PSP support) because of the lack of sales and development cost.

trollhunter2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 trollhunter2

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

ConanTheStoner

Sorry for hurting your ass so much there sport.  I just didn't feel like digging up old links for things that are pretty much common knowledge on this board.

Make sure after you're done reading it to apply gently deep between those cheeks.  Should calm the inflammation quickly.

so where are the other examples like capcom, ea, konami, ubisoft etc... Can you link them too;)

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ConanTheStoner

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]lol you don't remember sh!t because that was never said.  lul @ you for telling the other post "come on man" when he asked for a link, making the excuse that it was the first 2 years of the system.  What the hell does that have to do with anything?  I can still pull up giant enemy crap, xbox 360 extreme RROD failure and $599 PS3 launch price reports.  This is the enternet information doesn't just disappear, if it happend then it's  there.  

trollhunter2

1.  Who said Konami, Ubisoft, etc...?

2.  Why are you guys getting so upset?  I stated a fact that is relevant to this topic.  Granted you arent being over the top ass hurt like the other guy, but still?

F*ck, the PS3 is my favorite console of the gen.  Best hardware and arguably the best library (definitely the best imo).

As for EA and Capcom, (the other two I specifically mentioned) I can link to their "apologies" if you will, were they finally admitted to having some faith in the platform and promised to give it support.

Anyways.

point = made.  This isnt the first time a big pub has shown little faith in a new platform.  PS3 had it bad for years, so I'm not exactly worried about a 5 month old console in the eyes of EA.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#35 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Thanks for the marketing drivel I guess?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ConanTheStoner

Another good read for my memory impaired friend, Casharmy.

One piece of news that came out this week was that Sony pleaded with third-party developers not to abandon its struggling platform. That change in attitude is a marked difference compared to the arrogance of past years. The argument is that the PS 3 will show its strength as developers learn how to make games for it.

Seems like only yesterday.  

Makes you realize how big of a turn around it really was for Sony.  Sometimes it seems that MGS4 literally saved the platform.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

did someone say dreamcast?

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#38 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

did someone say dreamcast?

Liquid_
We're sorry. It's dead Liquid_, it's still dead.
trollhunter2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 trollhunter2

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

Wiimotefan

You're not even new here, how do you NOT know about this?  The board was flooded for weeks at a time with Sony doom threads due to the words of various publishers.

Good times.

Dude I love Nintendo, but you'd be lying to yourself if you think that Nintendo had great third party support. Sony on the other hand, has great support from third party devs

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#40 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Can't say I care about sports games personally, but this is a pretty big deal. That being said, I think Nintendo can still survive a few years without EA's support, but they need to fix that relationship. I have a hunch though that EA has some deal with Microsoft going forward into next generation.
AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 AdrianWerner
Member since 2003 • 28441 Posts

They gave it a chance, but the console is selling like crap. So nobody rational can expect them to keep supporting Wii U.

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Wiimotefan

[QUOTE="Wiimotefan"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]lol you don't remember sh!t because that was never said.  lul @ you for telling the other post "come on man" when he asked for a link, making the excuse that it was the first 2 years of the system.  What the hell does that have to do with anything?  I can still pull up giant enemy crap, xbox 360 extreme RROD failure and $599 PS3 launch price reports.  This is the enternet information doesn't just disappear, if it happend then it's  there.  

trollhunter2

Good times.

Dude I love Nintendo, but you'd be lying to yourself if you think that Nintendo had great third party support. Sony on the other hand, has great support from third party devs

What are you even talking about?  Who said anything about Nintendo?

Nintendo has god awful non-existent 3rd party support and sh*tty consoles.  What does that have to do with what I said though?

Oh is it my sig and avy?  Do you concentrate on the pretty pictures rather than the words?  :lol:

trollhunter2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 trollhunter2

[QUOTE="trollhunter2"]

[QUOTE="Wiimotefan"]

Good times.

Wiimotefan

Nintendo has god awful non-existent 3rd party support and sh*tty consoles.  What does that have to do with what I said though?

Oh is it my sig and avy?  Do you concentrate on the pretty pictures rather than the words?  :lol:

Sorry your sig and avy are misleading :oops:

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ConanTheStoner

trollhunter2

Now you're just splitting your ass hurt hairs.  At least your buddy accepted his shame and vanished lol.

Of course there was never one single official statement from all major pubs.  I mean... are you f*cking stupid?  :lol:

Obviously Konami, the company that was developing the PS3s flagship killer app, MGS4, was not going to pull the strings.  They were full in before the specs were finalized and before a price point was decided.  It was all or nothing for them.

Activision I already provided a link for.  They were pretty blunt.

I didnt bring up Ubisoft, but since you're going there, yes they crapped all over the PS3 early on and many people thought the would abandon the platform.  They would either give PS3 terrible ports or not give the PS3 a version of a game at all.  It was bad.  You can google this easily.

You can also easily Google Capcom and EAs opinions on the early PS3 as well.

WHO ARE YOU FOOLING HERE?  

I know that its usually the person that makes the statement that must carry the burden of proof.  But you guys are acting like this sh*t never happened when the entire gaming world knows it did.

All the while completely missing the point and trying your best to nitpick my statements to support your bias.

My point has already been proven, but you just keep grasping!  :lol:

guard12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#45 guard12
Member since 2004 • 2018 Posts

[QUOTE="guard12"]

LegatoSkyheart

look at my sig.

Don't get me wrong. The support is there just scarce. I actually just bought Injustice for the U. But, when it comes to DMC, Tomb Raider, Dead Space, even DLC content for AC3 or Blops 2 being skipped or delayed for the console one has to wonder why not just have another console on the side to take advantage of everything it misses?

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#46 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

No FIFA or Madden is going to hurt. It's that simple. 

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#47 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41600 Posts

Wasdie
No where near as bad as what SEGA went through when it comes to EA.
AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 AdrianWerner
Member since 2003 • 28441 Posts

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

nintendoboy16

No where near as bad as what SEGA went through when it comes to EA.

Might be worse. Sega has inhouse replacement games, which I doubt Nintendo will do.

Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Wiimotefan

[QUOTE="Wiimotefan"]

[QUOTE="trollhunter2"]

trollhunter2

Sorry your sig and avy are misleading :oops:

lol yeah, it started as a joke account in response to an old user here named ProjectNatalFan.  But then I just stuck with it.

I wont lie, I think Nintendo makes some great games.  But thats it.  They are a 3rd party waste land and their consoles are just sad.  I understand why they went with the Wii, it was necessary, but to gimp the Wii U so much?  Not cool.

Nintendo may be my favorite 1st party dev, but at the end of the day I'm a Sony guy.  Love their consoles and love their games selection.

dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts

I still believe a Wii U version will eventually get announced/released.. however Nintendo needs to do something in order to keep solid 3rd party support specially from publishers like EA..

Malta_1980

How can they keep what they already lost?