Wii Sports should be considered an olympic sport.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by moloch999 (125 posts) -

I'm sorry, it's only fair. It would be a the gap between gaming and olympic sports, and we'd be one step closer to unifying.

https://www.change.org/petitions/citizens-of-the-gaming-world-make-wii-sports-a-legitimate-and-recognized-sport-in-the-olympics#

sign the petition and lets get the world unified please.

#2 Posted by millerlight89 (18346 posts) -

It's more "sport" than some shit they have in the olympics. That curling crap is so lame. The dude that sweep the ice in front of the thing gets more of a workout than the damn main person.

#3 Posted by moloch999 (125 posts) -

It's more "sport" than some shit they have in the olympics. That curling crap is so lame. The dude that sweep the ice in front of the thing gets more of a workout than the damn main person.

The tennis takes intense training.

#4 Posted by nini200 (9480 posts) -

The curd that is separated from the whey is used to make cheese. /Thread

#5 Edited by edwardecl (2020 posts) -

Should be part of the special Olympics, I hear all the cool kids take part in that.

#6 Edited by millerlight89 (18346 posts) -

Should be part of the special Olympics, I hear all the cool kids take part in that.

Nothing like making fun of the handicapped. Am I right?

#7 Posted by 4myAmuzumament (1746 posts) -

i wholeheartedly agree. That and Super Smash Bros Melee and Mario Kart 64.

#8 Posted by Jag85 (4354 posts) -

Not a bad idea, actually. Wii Sports would be a pretty good sport for the Paralympics.

#9 Edited by DarthBilf (1356 posts) -

@millerlight89 said:

Dude, don't knock curling. If you sit down and watch a match it's actually pretty engrossing. Too bad the USA is godawful at it.

And no. Video games are video games and sports are sports. There is not, and will never be, a crossover.

#10 Edited by edwardecl (2020 posts) -

Well I've always referred to Wii players as Wiitards because of the way that have to use the Wiimote. Shit now people are going to lay into me for making fun of... ah fuck it.

#11 Posted by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

You should shut up. There is no need to "bridge the gap" between sports and video games, or to "unify".

#12 Posted by WitIsWisdom (3663 posts) -

No

/thread

#13 Edited by super600 (30152 posts) -

You can advertise this in your sig TC instead of creating a thread about this petiton. You also need to have 500 posts to create a thread on SW.If you want to read more about this new rule read the SW survival guide which will be linked in this post.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/system-wars-survival-guide-2-0-forum-guidelines-an-31089433/#0