Wii > Xbox 360/ Ps3

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Km0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Km0n
Member since 2008 • 337 Posts

[QUOTE="imaps3fanboy"]

[QUOTE="SmugGangster"] Gameplay > GraficsOreoMilkshake

Sorry I dont like motion controls. I like shooters and Wii SUCKS at em, not enough precision,

Analog sticks are more precise than pointing? *flame shields*

if only theres a way to play analog vs pointing, analog would get own so much

Burning-Sludge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Burning-Sludge
Member since 2008 • 4068 Posts

[QUOTE="SmugGangster"]The wii is better than the ps3 and 360. All you guys do is talk about graphics here. The thing is gameplay > graphics. Wii gots better gameplay do to motion controls. gamefan274

You know what you just did. You are comparing the Wii to the PS3/360. That means their multiplats count!!! That must be atleast 10 AAA titles per console! Maybe 30 or so AA. The Wii doesn't have half that. Its been over a year since the Wii has had a AAA title. SSBB was the last thing worth playing.

If you are going Gamespot scores yes but they have a bias agenst the Wii. The Wii is like the Fox News of consoles. The Wii seems to have a casual bias (especially compared to it's leading competitors) and very popular so they get bashed for the bias then every thing (including the kitchen sink) gets thrown at them.

enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#53 enterawesome
Member since 2009 • 9477 Posts
[QUOTE="SmugGangster"][QUOTE="HipYoungster42"]

I like the Wii a lot, but I'm not sure I would call it a "better" console than the 360 or PS3. It really depends on what you're looking for, and what I'm looking for is in the Wii.

Also, I would have to say that the WiiMote is more precise for aiming than dual analog. (Just saying).

Not really, only if you're a retard But motion controls got teh bestz gameplay

Hey, watch it, pal. Some respect would be great. Also, the Wii is great, but 360 is still better, IMO at least.
dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#54 dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts

wel yes you make a point, gameplay is greater then graphics but...

gameplay+ graphics>just gameplay.

not saying the wii is not bad but by your logic the 360 and PS3 do not have games as fun as the ones onthe wii and the fact is that they do. Plus PS3 and 360 having more power int it of itself adds to the gameplay as more memory space=more room for games=more gameplay elements.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Graphics (Power) also brings good gameplay.

gameofthering
Am I the only one that noticed that? :lol:
Broken_Noobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Broken_Noobs
Member since 2009 • 182 Posts
[QUOTE="SmugGangster"]The wii is better than the ps3 and 360. All you guys do is talk about graphics here. The thing is gameplay > graphics. Wii gots better gameplay do to motion controls.

xbox360/ps3 have better games

p.s. you fail

Avatar image for nofriekinlemons
nofriekinlemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 nofriekinlemons
Member since 2008 • 1392 Posts

wow ok when you make staements such as this make sure you have some form of evidence or facts not just starting some flame war cuz it will come back to burn you

Broken_Noobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Broken_Noobs
Member since 2009 • 182 Posts

wow ok when you make staements such as this make sure you have some form of evidence or facts not just starting some flame war cuz it will come back to burn you

nofriekinlemons
i dont need to prove whats already been proven
SMR-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#59 SMR-Venom
Member since 2007 • 6500 Posts
[QUOTE="gameofthering"]

MonsieurX

:lol: Wow. I agree, I enjoy Wii more than 360/PS3...to each his own. However, fail logic TC.
hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 hakanakumono
Member since 2008 • 27455 Posts

[QUOTE="gameofthering"]

MonsieurX

It is true that graphics power does increase gameplay capabilities and has throughout the years.

-Master_St3ve-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 -Master_St3ve-
Member since 2007 • 1421 Posts
My quick answer: No.
Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts

you cant really say that a system has better gameplay than another..

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#63 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

oh boy...

imaps3fanboy
That was hilarious, dude. I recently got my own Wii, and it's a great console. I'm enjoying it, but I'll take 360/PS3 over it in a pinch.
coolkid93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#64 coolkid93
Member since 2007 • 6749 Posts
The wii is better than the ps3 and 360. All you guys do is talk about graphics here. The thing is gameplay > graphics. Wii gots better gameplay do to motion controls. SmugGangster
You'll get some people that will talk about graphics and just that but not all of us do that. Here we go again.
Syferonik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Syferonik
Member since 2006 • 3060 Posts
On evry sheep thread its gameplay>graphics....never heard of having both+having something called online? well that ps3/360.
CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#66 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9154 Posts
well ps3>> 360>>ps2>> dreamcast>> gc>>wii
CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#67 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9154 Posts
and motion control dont say some thing to me wii dont have better graphics on ps2 and not better gameplay on ps2 and ps3 and 360 sell because ps3 have high price and 360 have the rrod have nice day
Shoooryuken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Shoooryuken
Member since 2009 • 969 Posts
Oh yeah.. teh moshn controls are rly cool and used in every good nintendo game.. like Smash Bros Brawl or Mario Kart ;) (they used it.. didn't they?) If Twilight Princess hadn't had Motion Controlls.. then.... wait,,, I enjoyed it completely w/o the Motions lol What you fail to see is.. that the Wii does not only lack graphics, but also gameplay (in most games) Look at NMH: Yes it uses Motion Controll.. but mostly it's spam the A-Button and Flick teh Motions when needed.. what a Gameplay.
Communistsheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Communistsheep
Member since 2009 • 1516 Posts

When Wii has decent online and good shooters like halo and killzone, call me.

tester962

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#70 tester962
Member since 2004 • 2881 Posts
[QUOTE="SmugGangster"]The wii is better than the ps3 and 360. All you guys do is talk about graphics here. The thing is gameplay > graphics. Wii gots better gameplay do to motion controls.

ROFL no. Gameplay is the most important thing yes but that Wii motion control crap (and yes I have played it) is freaking lame. Give me a regular controller anyday, I cant stand the Wii's controls.
BoloTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 BoloTheGreat
Member since 2008 • 3483 Posts

Communistsheep
Hello? Mr. Sheep?.... Oh... dead you say, 50 years ago you say? Oh well then.
Communistsheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Communistsheep
[QUOTE="Communistsheep"]

BoloTheGreat
Hello? Mr. Sheep?.... Oh... dead you say, 50 years ago you say? Oh well then.

Interesting.
Brianfox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#73 Brianfox1
Member since 2008 • 1019 Posts
Gameplay is more important than graphics so the Wii is of course better.
STRETCH-E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 STRETCH-E
Member since 2009 • 631 Posts

The Wii is so great just look at its Q4 games.

hedden93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#75 hedden93
Member since 2009 • 5496 Posts

Only on SW can ps3 fanboys and 360 fanboys come together to make fun of wii fanboys.

Communistsheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Communistsheep
Gameplay is more important than graphics so the Wii is of course better.Brianfox1
But we have both. And we have alot more heave story games then the wii, mass effect for example.
CHRION987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 CHRION987
Member since 2008 • 468 Posts

I agree :D Wii Ftw! Innovation ftw! Nintendo Ftw! scar-hawk

using a modified tv remote for sloppy aim and point controls isnt innovation, when the wiimote is used for E-sports then you can say that and get away with it as if its fact. The wii has a few good games and a pile of junkware with crap controls catering to casual gamers, its no where near the quality of the os3 or 360 in terms of controls- more buttons, more accurate control, much more hardcore in terms of possible skill level, by that i mean that all players ont eh wii will play very similar because the controls only allow for so much whereas the 360 or ps3 pad have enough depth and accuracy to allow for better gamers to be better. in terms of games-the 360 and ps3 have all the best games except for mario galaxy which is a good game, but the list for much better games for the others systems could go on till i run out of space here.

BoloTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 BoloTheGreat
Member since 2008 • 3483 Posts
Gameplay is more important than graphics so the Wii is of course better.Brianfox1
Yeah that's why you have the worst Library of games out of the 4 big systems :roll:
Lothenon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Lothenon
Member since 2003 • 1177 Posts

The Wii is an awesome console, but this thread is just embarrassing.

Communistsheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Communistsheep

[QUOTE="Brianfox1"]Gameplay is more important than graphics so the Wii is of course better.BoloTheGreat
Yeah that's why you have the worst Library of games out of the 4 big systems :roll:

I

t's because all reviewers are blinded by TEH HD GRAPHIX. And nintendo can do no wrong, they are the best this gen, believing anything else is blasphemy. No, it's HERECY. Kill the unbelivers. Because nintendo supported the revolution.

CHRION987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 CHRION987
Member since 2008 • 468 Posts

OMG!!! you have to be trolling right? are you kidding me?

what games in that pile of shovelware that is the wii library even come close to having gameplay anywhere even in the same universe as, mass effect, GTA4, street fighter 4, halo, killzone, NHL, madden, gears of war, the non dumbed down version of call of duty MW, fallout 3, forza, GT, resident evil 5, ninja gaiden, fear, riddick, assasins creed, splinter cell, uncharted, star ocean, marvel vs capcom, infamous, mlb09 the show, I could just keep going and going and going and going and going, all the best games made this gen either arent even on the wii or are ported over with horrible controls and broken online...my point is you cant just come out and say the sky is green, and not have someone say srry bro, its blue

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#82 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts

[QUOTE="Brianfox1"]Gameplay is more important than graphics so the Wii is of course better.CHRION987

OMG!!! you have to be trolling right? are you kidding me?

what games in that pile of shovelware that is the wii library even come close to having gameplay anywhere even in the same universe as, mass effect, GTA4, street fighter 4, halo, killzone, NHL, madden, gears of war, the non dumbed down version of call of duty MW, fallout 3, forza, GT, resident evil 5, ninja gaiden, fear, riddick, assasins creed, splinter cell, uncharted, star ocean, marvel vs capcom, infamous, mlb09 the show, I could just keep going and going and going and going and going, all the best games made this gen either arent even on the wii or are ported over with horrible controls and broken online...my point is you cant just come out and say the sky is green, and not have someone say srry bro, its blue

Probably games he likes.
Cruse34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#83 Cruse34
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts
My quick answer: No.-Master_St3ve-
My quick answer: Yes.
chaoz-king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#84 chaoz-king
Member since 2005 • 5956 Posts
lulz nice troll. Wii and gameplay.
StealthKnife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 StealthKnife
Member since 2008 • 2104 Posts

gameplay... ok.. any shooter.. FAIL on Wii... i guess there are some cool game, but its not for the hardcore gamer
White_wolf_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 White_wolf_eye
Member since 2009 • 2886 Posts

oh boy...

imaps3fanboy

my thougths exacly.

Km0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Km0n
Member since 2008 • 337 Posts

[QUOTE="SmugGangster"]The wii is better than the ps3 and 360. All you guys do is talk about graphics here. The thing is gameplay > graphics. Wii gots better gameplay do to motion controls. StealthKnife
gameplay... ok.. any shooter.. FAIL on Wii... i guess there are some cool game, but its not for the hardcore gamer

shooter fails on wii cuase there arent any on the wii but there are tons on the ps3 and 360 of course there will be a couples that are good

legol1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 legol1
Member since 2005 • 1998 Posts
joke thread are awesome :)
Burning-Sludge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Burning-Sludge
Member since 2008 • 4068 Posts

[QUOTE="SmugGangster"]The wii is better than the ps3 and 360. All you guys do is talk about graphics here. The thing is gameplay > graphics. Wii gots better gameplay do to motion controls. StealthKnife

The Wii would have the best apparatus for shooters, it can even do light gun. What the heck is a hardcore gamer?

Avatar image for sonicthemegaman
sonicthemegaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#90 sonicthemegaman
Member since 2008 • 3783 Posts
Wii has terrible gameplay AND graphics.
Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

Regarding gameplay and graphics:

-You can't have one without the other.

-Gameplay depends on the game, not the system.

-Just because a game has better graphics than another doesn't mean that its gameplay is sacrificed or that it's gameplay is automatically better.

-Just because a game doesn't have better graphics than another game doesn't mean that it's gameplay is automatically better or worse.

-(Generally) Just because a multi-platform game looks better on one system doesn't mean that the game has better gameplay on that system because it's the same game regardless of what system it's on.

Regarding gameplay and motion controls:

-Just because a system uses motion control doesn't mean that the games on that system play better than games on systems that use little or no motion control.

-Just because a system has little or no motion control doesn't mean that gameplay of its games are sacrificed regardless of what the graphics of the games look like.

-Motion controls do not automatically make a game have better gameplay regardless of what the graphics of the game look like.

-Motion controls can make or break the gameplay of a game.

Avatar image for randomwiiplayer
randomwiiplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 randomwiiplayer
Member since 2009 • 1804 Posts
I agree,but your vote is out of the question. You didn't give any reasons why its better. You just stated that its better. All that does is cause more trouble. I will take care of that. I'm not saying the other systems suck though. I am saying this is the worst gen for gaming though. I liked last gen better. Good Wii has motion sensing that they didn't copy from another console Some great games Plays gamecube games for people who liked last gen better, like me Free Online *looks angrily at Microsoft* Virtual Console rocks No red ring of death *again looks at Microsoft* Cheapest system on the markets Family friendly Some good mature titles Bad No DVD support shovelware *looks at most 3rd party developers* Not much of a graphics upgrade from the gamecube Nintendo has been slacking off this gen.*looks angrly at Shigeru Miyamoto* No award system like the PS3 and 360 No different color Wii's other than in Japan Terrible online capabilities Without Wii Motion + the controls can screw up a lot So there you have it.
SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#93 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
I think the whole motion sensing gimick is BS and just ruins the gameplay for most games.
mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

I do not think its BETTER than the other two but its is awsome i love all the haters on this site its funny, Im really glad that Ninendo innovates while the others just stay the same. If nintnedo were just lik the others this generation would have been boring.

g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

Another wii fanboy, why bother debating.

We all know ps3 and 360 is better than the wii, BOTH in terms of games and technical spec's, but not in terms of SALES.

Although the amount of sales has no direct impact to your gaming pleasure ;)

Chiddaling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#96 Chiddaling
Member since 2008 • 9106 Posts
[QUOTE="SmugGangster"] The ps3 and 360 is better than the wii. All you guys do is talk about graphics here. The thing is gameplay > graphics. Wii doesn't have better gameplay then the 360 and PS3. The motion control sucks..

Fixed.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
Member since 2006 • 2521 Posts

Wow, good for you!

And NO :lol:

Avatar image for randomwiiplayer
randomwiiplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 randomwiiplayer
Member since 2009 • 1804 Posts
[QUOTE="Chiddaling"][QUOTE="SmugGangster"] The ps3 and 360 is better than the wii. All you guys do is talk about graphics here. The thing is gameplay > graphics. Wii doesn't have better gameplay then the 360 and PS3. The motion control sucks..

Destroyed

Fixed
tondeezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 tondeezy
Member since 2009 • 221 Posts

no way.

get a real console