Why you should buy a sony playstation 3

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Blackviperr
Member since 2009 • 972 Posts

This guy here puts everything i wanna explain 2 u who dont own a ps3 into a single video...

DiGiTiLsOuL

Mr_Apple_Soup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Mr_Apple_Soup
Member since 2006 • 3580 Posts

i only clicked that because digitalsoul sounded like some sorta of new rpg...

the second i heard the guys voice i went "no" and x'd it out

unless this is like a joke or something, who cares?

Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Blackviperr

i only clicked that because digitalsoul sounded like some sorta of new rpg...

the second i heard the guys voice i went "no" and x'd it out

unless this is like a joke or something, who cares?

Mr_Apple_Soup
meh.. u own a ps3.. no need fer ya 2 watch the video :P
Xalaten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Xalaten
Member since 2006 • 965 Posts

You should buy a PS3 if you have the money to spend and are a gamer.

I think it's really that simple.

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts
r u horrorgamerxtremer?(just wondering)
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#8 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

I should buy a PS3 if i like most its games. Considering the only exclusive i want to play is LBP and the only games im interested in the mighty future lineup are Heavy Rain and God of War 3, of course its not a console i should get!

irish4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 irish4eva
Member since 2008 • 570 Posts

PS3 is an overated piece of junk that fail to be a commercial success, end of story.

Redgarl
Yeah you reaaaaaly backed that up
irish4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 irish4eva
Member since 2008 • 570 Posts

I should buy a PS3 if i like most its games. Considering the only exclusive i want to play is LBP and the only games im interested in the mighty future lineup are Heavy Rain and God of War 3, of course its not a console i should get!

PAL360
What consoole do you own?
Deihmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Deihmos
Member since 2007 • 7819 Posts
At the price of $400 I am going to pass because I don't care about blu-ray and wifi. There isn't a single game on the PS3 that's not on the 360 that i care to play.
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#12 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

irish4eva

What consoole do you own?

why?

Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Blackviperr
r u horrorgamerxtremer?(just wondering)kweeni
omg how the hell u figure that out? well i never made a profile on youtube.. thats on of ma friends acc's which i use frm time 2 time :P
Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Blackviperr
At the price of $400 I am going to pass because I don't care about blu-ray and wifi. There isn't a single game on the PS3 that's not on the 360 that i care to play.Deihmos
well any ps2 games ur intrested in then? nyway ps3's library is growing u knw :D
naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 naval
Member since 2003 • 11108 Posts
Unless PS 3 gets some good games I don't really have any need for it as I already have Blu Ray Player (2 in fact)
Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Blackviperr
Unless PS 3 gets some good games I don't really have any need for it as I already have Blu Ray Player (2 in fact)naval
well u own a ps2/ps1?
Avatar image for TheGreatOutdoor
TheGreatOutdoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TheGreatOutdoor
Member since 2009 • 3234 Posts

I didn't watch the video. I didn't care to. The reason I am getting a PS3 instead of a 360 is because I am a PC gamer and want the widest game selection I can get with only buying one console. I also want a console that will last me, which put the 360 on the avoid list. I didn't get a Wii because I already have two last gen systems (PS2 and Gamecube), so I saw no reason to get a third one.

naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 naval
Member since 2003 • 11108 Posts
[QUOTE="naval"]Unless PS 3 gets some good games I don't really have any need for it as I already have Blu Ray Player (2 in fact)Blackviperr
well u own a ps2/ps1?

Yes, I do have a PS 2
Deihmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Deihmos
Member since 2007 • 7819 Posts
[QUOTE="Deihmos"]At the price of $400 I am going to pass because I don't care about blu-ray and wifi. There isn't a single game on the PS3 that's not on the 360 that i care to play.Blackviperr
well any ps2 games ur intrested in then? nyway ps3's library is growing u knw :D

Like I said there isn't a single game that is only on the PS3 that I really want to play. I honestly cannot think of any.
Travis_Odell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Travis_Odell
Member since 2008 • 1775 Posts
I do not feel like selling every thing i own just for Sony blue ray and the power of teh Screen tearing cell.
kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kweeni
[QUOTE="kweeni"]r u horrorgamerxtremer?(just wondering)Blackviperr
omg how the hell u figure that out? well i never made a profile on youtube.. thats on of ma friends acc's which i use frm time 2 time :P

i saw ur comment xD
Mr_Apple_Soup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Mr_Apple_Soup

I do not feel like selling every thing i own just for Sony blue ray and the power of teh Screen tearing cell.Travis_Odell

ironic, because multiplats have more screen tearing on the 360

Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Blackviperr
[QUOTE="naval"][QUOTE="Blackviperr"][QUOTE="naval"] hmm then dnt need one rigt now i guess
[QUOTE="Blackviperr"][QUOTE="Deihmos"]At the price of $400 I am going to pass because I don't care about blu-ray and wifi. There isn't a single game on the PS3 that's not on the 360 that i care to play.Deihmos

Like I said there isn't a single game that is only on the PS3 that I really want to play. I honestly cannot think of any.

i said its GROWING.. either u can see the future or ur a hater.. and i doubt its the first :P just kiddin ;)
Travis_Odell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Travis_Odell

[QUOTE="Travis_Odell"]I do not feel like selling every thing i own just for Sony blue ray and the power of teh Screen tearing cell.Mr_Apple_Soup

I could care less really i was just joking.
Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Blackviperr

[QUOTE="Blackviperr"][QUOTE="kweeni"]r u horrorgamerxtremer?(just wondering)kweeni

i saw ur comment xD

i was being sarcastic :roll: ;)

Mr_Apple_Soup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Mr_Apple_Soup

[QUOTE="Mr_Apple_Soup"]

[QUOTE="Travis_Odell"]I do not feel like selling every thing i own just for Sony blue ray and the power of teh Screen tearing cell.Travis_Odell

you could have spared us the comment then

Travis_Odell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Travis_Odell

[QUOTE="Travis_Odell"][QUOTE="Mr_Apple_Soup"]

Mr_Apple_Soup

I don't think your in charge big guy.
kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kweeni

[QUOTE="kweeni"][QUOTE="Blackviperr"] omg how the hell u figure that out? well i never made a profile on youtube.. thats on of ma friends acc's which i use frm time 2 time :PBlackviperr

i saw ur comment xD

i was being sarcastic :roll: ;)

ah ok lol(kinda hard sometimes to see on forums if some one is sarcastic or not lol)
Mr_Apple_Soup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Mr_Apple_Soup

[QUOTE="Mr_Apple_Soup"]

[QUOTE="Travis_Odell"] I could care less really i was just joking.Travis_Odell

I don't think your in charge big guy.

:lol: what?

whatever. i was just pointing out that your comment was spam, much like this is going to become if we keep going back and forth

so lets stop, im not trying to offend anyone out here

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kweeni
btw that guy reminds me of marcus from gears of war xD
Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Blackviperr
btw that guy reminds me of marcus from gears of war xDkweeni
who? DiGiTiL sOuL? lol naa he's nothin at all like marcus.. see vidz he does with his kids really cool guy if u watch his videos ;)
Redgarl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Redgarl
Member since 2002 • 13252 Posts

By the way, do you get a profit for trying to brainwash our mind about the... incredible aspect of the PS3...

Seriously, as a PC gamer, owning a PS3 for now is a real waste of money! 400$ for MGS4...? WTF!

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kweeni
[QUOTE="kweeni"]btw that guy reminds me of marcus from gears of war xDBlackviperr
who? DiGiTiL sOuL? lol naa he's nothin at all like marcus.. see vidz he does with his kids really cool guy if u watch his videos ;)

maby but i just ment his face. pause somewhere where you can see his face then compare to this: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/lavasurfer1/avatars/marcus_fenix2.jpg not sure why but he kinda reminds me to marcus lol...perhaps its his hat lol
Kandlegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Kandlegoat
Member since 2009 • 3147 Posts

*Sigh* yet another annoying thread where a Cow tries to force their precious playstation brand onto the rest of the world :roll:

I own and enjoy the PS3 quite a bit,but you dont see me trying to force it down other people's throats. People have a right to like and dislike whatever they want, I mean god forbid if someone was to prefer something over a Sony console.

Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Blackviperr
[QUOTE="kweeni"][QUOTE="Blackviperr"][QUOTE="kweeni"] maby but i just ment his face. pause somewhere where you can see his face then compare to this: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/lavasurfer1/avatars/marcus_fenix2.jpg not sure why but he kinda reminds me to marcus lol...perhaps its his hat lol

lol hmm yeah ur kinda right...

*Sigh* yet another annoying thread where a Cow tries to force their precious playstation brand onto the rest of the world :roll:

I own and enjoy the PS3 quite a bit,but you dont see me trying to force it down other people's throats. People have a right to like and dislike whatever they want, I mean god forbid if someone was to prefer something over a Sony console.

Kandlegoat
whoa whoa whoa.. i just saw a nice vid and promoted it.. i aint holding a gun to ur head and telling u to buy a ps3 now am i ? geez..:roll:

By the way, do you get a profit for trying to brainwash our mind about the... incredible aspect of the PS3...

Seriously, as a PC gamer, owning a PS3 for now is a real waste of money! 400$ for MGS4...? WTF!

Redgarl
i tried 2 brainwash u? :shock:
GTR2addict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GTR2addict
Member since 2007 • 11863 Posts
i just saw that. i still wont get a PS3 because i already own a PSP and a kickass gaming computer. thanks for trying.
Archaic8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Archaic8
Member since 2009 • 343 Posts

Its really quite sad to see people claim that NOTHING on the PS3 interests them. If thats really the case then maybe you should give up with gaming altogether seeing as great games just don't seem to do anything for you anymore. Why can't some people just be honest for once. They bought a 360 and are happy with it and don't need to spend any more money on other systems, despite how good they may be.

Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Blackviperr
i just saw that. i still wont get a PS3 because i already own a PSP and a kickass gaming computer. thanks for trying.GTR2addict
ur welcome :D
Kandlegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Kandlegoat
[QUOTE="Blackviperr"]

Kandlegoat
whoa whoa whoa.. i just saw a nice vid and promoted it.. i aint holding a gun to ur head and telling u to buy a ps3 now am i ? geez..:roll: [

Well the *gun* idea would be rather silly seeing how I already Own a PS3 and love it,i'm speaking for other people that choose other gaming platforms.
Blackviperr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Blackviperr
[QUOTE="Kandlegoat"][QUOTE="Blackviperr"]

Kandlegoat
whoa whoa whoa.. i just saw a nice vid and promoted it.. i aint holding a gun to ur head and telling u to buy a ps3 now am i ? geez..:roll: [

Well the *gun* idea would be rather silly seeing how I already Own a PS3 and love it,i'm speaking for other people that choose other gaming platforms.

ohh k.. its not like im putting a gun to THEIR foreheads and telling them to buy a ps3 :p
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

omg thank you for postinga link of blog #532542442232 saying the PS3 is good. THIS is the moment where everyone who doesnt have a PS3 will go out and buy one because some guy said so. BRB making a video blog saying the 360 is what jesus plays in Heaven, and PS3 is played by Satan.

Darth_Stalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Darth_Stalin
Member since 2005 • 8681 Posts

I already own a PS3, but who is this guy??

Kandlegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Kandlegoat

[QUOTE="Kandlegoat"][QUOTE="Blackviperr"] whoa whoa whoa.. i just saw a nice vid and promoted it.. i aint holding a gun to ur head and telling u to buy a ps3 now am i ? geez..:roll: [Blackviperr

ohh k.. its not like im putting a gun to THEIR foreheads and telling them to buy a ps3 :p

it was sarcasm bro,I knew exactly what you meant.

tirralirra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 tirralirra
Member since 2009 • 2261 Posts
He has a really good point of the longevity of PS in general.
TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#46 TX360
Member since 2008 • 4051 Posts
[QUOTE="Redgarl"]

PS3 is an overated piece of junk that fail to be a commercial success, end of story.

irish4eva

What he said is the truth and isn't it funny how cows react when their console get some games which by the way is small because the only two big games are GT5 and GOW3
tirralirra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 tirralirra
Member since 2009 • 2261 Posts
[QUOTE="irish4eva"][QUOTE="Redgarl"]

TX360

What he said is the truth and isn't it funny how cows react when their console get some games which by the way is small because the only two big games are GT5 and GOW3

Er...they're way more big games than just those two that are both exclusive and multiplats which have been announced for 09 and 10, plus E3 hasn't even started yet.
-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 -Snooze-
Member since 2009 • 7304 Posts

It's the most powerful console.

Has the best hardware.

Best additional features.

Best upcoming titles.

imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 imprezawrx500
Member since 2004 • 19187 Posts

Redgarl
and how much has ms lost on x360s? oh only a few billion since they can't keep the thing running :lol: ps3 came out a year after x360 and every year it gets closer. 22mill is nothing to be laughed at.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#50 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
I already did. That's all I have to say when people try to convince me in getting a PS3. Already. Did.