Why were you disappointed with MW2?

• 130 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CowLoogi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CowLoogi
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

If you were.

I've seen a lot of people express their disappointment with the new Call Of Duty. I'm not the biggest CoD fan (though I do own World at War and MW2), so I haven't put in nearly as many hours as other fans have (I've probably only clocked around 10 on WaW and 1 on MW2). So to you people who really enjoyed the last Modern Warfare but found that this one didn't reach your hopes and expectations, what things did you find to be wrong with the new release? The only qualm I've been able to muster with the amount of time I spent with CoD 4 & 6 is the apparent lack of an attempted new formula on the latter's part.

emorainbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 emorainbo
Member since 2008 • 3067 Posts

Im actually not that dissapointed because I knew the online would be lame and that the campaign would be short. Spec Ops was what made the game worth it for me.

shikakrinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 shikakrinks
Member since 2005 • 451 Posts

too noob friendly.

clubsammich91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 clubsammich91
Member since 2009 • 2229 Posts
Campaign wise, yes. The story just tried to hard to top COD4.
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

Chopper gunner, campers and cold blooded. That sums up my issues there.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts
p2p, no lean, no mod or map support. the original has much better multilayer.
Mazoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Mazoch
Member since 2004 • 2473 Posts
Several things Single Player. I really enjoyed the single player campaign in CoD4. I thought it was so short that it borderlining on the offensive but at least it was all really good. CoD4 managed to surprise me at each turn. The characters were pretty convincing, the setting was well portrayed and the game play was original. I MW2 it is as if they took all the bad parts from CoD4 and got rid of the good parts. Any hint of realism tossed aside in favor of brainless over the top action cliches. The plot is so bad that it's a little embarrassing. It's still super short. And worst of all, there's not a hint of originality of surprise to be found. There's no 'wow' moments like the AC130 or the Ghille Suit missions. Instead of a group of soldier that seemed like people who could exist in real life you get action figure wannabe's who run around in skull masks even when they are supposedly undercover? Multiplayer As a PC gamer it annoys me that they are forcing PC players to use their silly IW net system. The system of dedicated server used on CoD4 was better in pretty much every way. there was less lag, more options in terms of set up, there was the ability to run mods and custom content, communities was able to help themselves when hackers or grifers showed up instead of having to be helpless victims. In addition I disliked most of the changes to the multiplayer game. I feel the kill streak effects have completely taken over the game and things tend to be decided, not by who kills the most but who's the first to get X kills in a row. All said the multi player is .. 'ok', not good and certainly not exceptional but it'll fill a little time if you don't have TF2 on hand. Spec Ops. The spec ops seems to be the only hint of innovation or originality in the game. I thought it was a pretty cool idea and it's set up in a way where you can quick run a small game if you only have 10-15 mins. It's a shame that some of them can't be played solo but all in all that's not really that big an issue. Overall, except for the Spec Ops missions I found the game to be consistently worse than CoD4, while at the same time have none of CoD4's originality.
Avatar image for masterpinky2000
masterpinky2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 95

#8 masterpinky2000
Member since 2004 • 1955 Posts
Modern Warfare 2's minuses: 1) Absolutely nonsensical storyline - COD4 required suspension of disbelief, but it was pretty exciting and a good transition to the modern day, when the developers have to actually come up with a story rather than putting their nose into a history book. But everything went haywire in the sequel -- a Russian land invasion of the United States? Absurd. Absolutely absurd. 2) Crazy short campaign - 5 hours isn't good for any game, even an ultra-intense shooter.
Jipset

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jipset
Member since 2008 • 2410 Posts

I like the campaign and spec ops, but the MP is horrible IMO.

DarkStraberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DarkStraberry
Member since 2009 • 572 Posts
The sniper mission was not as good as the previous ones.
Avatar image for WithoutGraceXII
WithoutGraceXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 WithoutGraceXII
Member since 2007 • 1797 Posts
Noob tubes are still lame, claymores set around door ways are still cheap, but my biggest issues are the spawn system which often keeps putting one team in the same corner to be mowed down by campers. The killstreaks are the biggest problem though. Dying to a killstreaks on occasion is fine, but many matches it seems the majority of my deaths come from missles, air strikes, and of course chopper gunners and AC130's. In my opinion, the individual killstreak system should be replaced with by a team based one. Maybe once your team hits X number of kills, or as a team doesn't die for a time, the top player on the team gets to call in an airstrike or whatever. Having everyone with their own personal army of jets and hellicopters turns many matches into a sloppy chaotic mess. A shame since the actual shooting mechanics are very well tuned.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#12 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
Can't be disappointed if I never expected much.
gurlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gurlicker
Member since 2010 • 185 Posts

too noob friendly.

shikakrinks
savagetwinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 savagetwinkie
Member since 2008 • 7981 Posts
Several things Single Player. I really enjoyed the single player campaign in CoD4. I thought it was so short that it borderlining on the offensive but at least it was all really good. CoD4 managed to surprise me at each turn. The characters were pretty convincing, the setting was well portrayed and the game play was original. I MW2 it is as if they took all the bad parts from CoD4 and got rid of the good parts. Any hint of realism tossed aside in favor of brainless over the top action cliches. The plot is so bad that it's a little embarrassing. It's still super short. And worst of all, there's not a hint of originality of surprise to be found. There's no 'wow' moments like the AC130 or the Ghille Suit missions. Instead of a group of soldier that seemed like people who could exist in real life you get action figure wannabe's who run around in skull masks even when they are supposedly undercover? Multiplayer As a PC gamer it annoys me that they are forcing PC players to use their silly IW net system. The system of dedicated server used on CoD4 was better in pretty much every way. there was less lag, more options in terms of set up, there was the ability to run mods and custom content, communities was able to help themselves when hackers or grifers showed up instead of having to be helpless victims. In addition I disliked most of the changes to the multiplayer game. I feel the kill streak effects have completely taken over the game and things tend to be decided, not by who kills the most but who's the first to get X kills in a row. All said the multi player is .. 'ok', not good and certainly not exceptional but it'll fill a little time if you don't have TF2 on hand. Spec Ops. The spec ops seems to be the only hint of innovation or originality in the game. I thought it was a pretty cool idea and it's set up in a way where you can quick run a small game if you only have 10-15 mins. It's a shame that some of them can't be played solo but all in all that's not really that big an issue. Overall, except for the Spec Ops missions I found the game to be consistently worse than CoD4, while at the same time have none of CoD4's originality.Mazoch
i'm going to say i like having the p2p system, I havn't played the single player so no comment as for the multiplayer i too am a PC gamer, the only real big problem i see with it is no way to get rid of hackers, and no maps, but as far as play styles go, if someone is a griefer or nade spammer/camper, they have the right to be its in the game, MW2 is actually fairly balanced (apart from the killstreaks). I never liked playing with admins since many times they would add their own rules into the game of playstyles they didn't like, and normally its to gain the upper hand, playing certain maps, so people that play it all the time can farm kills because they no everything about the map. I like the random maps/games/no admins anything that was intended to be in the game is allowed so a group of people can't easily gain an upperhand for their playstyle by eliminating other people's. If you want ot play a certain way play a private match, its basicly like a dedicated server. That said if they could get the matchmaking down like Halo's i'd love it, i enjoy it alot though, slightly more then cod4. ( i did get it for the 360 though to avoid hackers, but i have waw for pc and battlefield games) havn't played spec ops either
Alias_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Alias_Nemesis
Member since 2007 • 415 Posts

cuz it was poorly nominated as GOTY by Gametrailers

alextherussian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 alextherussian
Member since 2009 • 2642 Posts
Wasnt, enjoying the game quite a bit. Mulitplayer for consoles was more balanced if anything. Everything has a counter. Chopper Gunner = Cold Blooded, Cold Blooded = Heartbeat, Campers = Heartbeat, Predators, UAV, Thermal. In COD4 I could run and gun with an MP5 and kill effectively from anything but "longshot" distance. Here not so much. That being said I have had many many host migrations during my games. More so then could be leaving the games and that can get quite annoying...
RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

Was peer pressured by many mates into buying this. I just went for it and I do not enjoy it that much unless I am playing with friends.

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 masiisam
Member since 2003 • 5723 Posts

I'm not disappointed in it….I'm having fun playing the game…

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

too noob friendly. Too many glitches, pretty much all of the maps sucked, were horribly designed and almost forced you to camp if you wanted to stay alive for more than 20 seconds.

The game just takes no skill to play, and the reason I think this and I think most others would agree is that In a game like Counter Strike or whatever, games that do take alot of skill to play, When I die I know why I died, I can see the faults in my actions and how I can better prepare myself from that happening again... But in mw, There is NO WAY IN HELL I could ever predict how I would die sometimes, or prevent it from happening.

Ill just get shot from which ever angle by some camper all the way across the map, Blown up by some noob tube shot by someone I cant see because the maps are so open and so full of crap without any real order or construct to the environment that its really impossible to predict where people are going to be alot. And you die to quickly and I mean INSTANTLY. Like in halo or something, even a guy who is camping behind a corner If they shoot first and jump the gun on me I still have a chance to kill them if my aim is better than his. Theres no chance in MW2. Who is ever seen first is DEAD.

The game is just like cheap way after cheap way to kill everyone, I dont know how anybody can take is seriously or pretend like its anything more than just a ridiculous frag fest

alextherussian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 alextherussian
Member since 2009 • 2642 Posts

more than just a ridiculous frag fest

VendettaRed07

That it is, but, for me its been a very fun frag fest.

Leejjohno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Leejjohno
Member since 2005 • 13897 Posts

Mostly because the online portion is the worst I have seen a popular shooter in a VERY long time.

I am trying desperately to get into it but I am finding that there are so many glitchers that it's close to being broken... It's not enough that the game is extremely unbalanced from the off.

Somebody on the design team decided that having terminator weapons in the game would be cool - which would be fine, if it wasn't for the fact that the Model 1887 Shotgun is absolutely ridiculously over-powered and ranged - even better is that somebody on the design team decided it would be awesome if you could wield two of them at the same time without any penalty whatsoever, in fact they get easier to use. Yet a gun like the Desert Eagle is utterly useless in the same secondary slot.

Knifing kills in one, even though the combat is extremely fast paced as it is... anybody with any brains knows that an FPS in which you can have infinite sprint, faster sprint and a longer knife range all in one class (factoring about 50ms host lag and the care package glitch into account too) makes for some serious bs. There is already a massive advantage for close range classes, but apparently they needed to turn the game into an even bigger frag fest.

Also about 10% of the online population has glitched to 10th prestige.

I just... Don't get it.

The single player portion was great though.

Vesica_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Vesica_Prime
Member since 2009 • 7062 Posts

In my opinion.

-Horrible weapon balance.

-Loads of campers.

-Loads of hackers.

-Infinity Ward's arrogance.

-No dedicated servers.

-Laggy matches

-Community is worse than CSS+Halo 3.

emorainbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 emorainbo
Member since 2008 • 3067 Posts

[QUOTE="VendettaRed07"] more than just a ridiculous frag fest

alextherussian

That it is, but, for me its been a very fun frag fest.

I agree to an extent. After getting my ass handed to me in other online games, its nice to kill somebody with 2 shots.

savagetwinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 savagetwinkie
[QUOTE="VendettaRed07"]

too noob friendly. Too many glitches, pretty much all of the maps sucked, were horribly designed and almost forced you to camp if you wanted to stay alive for more than 20 seconds.

The game just takes no skill to play, and the reason I think this and I think most others would agree is that In a game like Counter Strike or whatever, games that do take alot of skill to play, When I die I know why I died, I can see the faults in my actions and how I can better prepare myself from that happening again... But in mw, There is NO WAY IN HELL I could ever predict how I would die sometimes, or prevent it from happening.

Ill just get shot from which ever angle by some camper all the way across the map, Blown up by some noob tube shot by someone I cant see because the maps are so open and so full of crap without any real order or construct to the environment that its really impossible to predict where people are going to be alot. And you die to quickly and I mean INSTANTLY. Like in halo or something, even a guy who is camping behind a corner If they shoot first and jump the gun on me I still have a chance to kill them if my aim is better than his. Theres no chance in MW2. Who is ever seen first is DEAD.

The game is just like cheap way after cheap way to kill everyone, I dont know how anybody can take is seriously or pretend like its anything more than just a ridiculous frag fest

the maps are actually really well put together, if you notice theres alot of things put in place where there would be nice places to camp, and there is very very few places that you can corner yourself in and watch every open area easily, it keeps you moving and keeps you thinking, its not killing the people that is the challenge its staying alive.
savagetwinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 savagetwinkie
[QUOTE="Leejjohno"]

Mostly because the online portion is the worst I have seen a popular shooter in a VERY long time.

I am trying desperately to get into it but I am finding that there are so many glitchers that it's close to being broken... It's not enough that the game is extremely unbalanced from the off.

Somebody on the design team decided that having terminator weapons in the game would be cool - which would be fine, if it wasn't for the fact that the Model 1887 Shotgun is absolutely ridiculously over-powered and ranged - even better is that somebody on the design team decided it would be awesome if you could wield two of them at the same time without any penalty whatsoever, in fact they get easier to use. Yet a gun like the Desert Eagle is utterly useless in the same secondary slot.

Knifing kills in one, even though the combat is extremely fast paced as it is... anybody with any brains knows that an FPS in which you can have infinite sprint, faster sprint and a longer knife range all in one class (factoring about 50ms host lag and the care package glitch into account too) makes for some serious bs. There is already a massive advantage for close range classes, but apparently they needed to turn the game into an even bigger frag fest.

I just... Don't get it.

theres no care package glitch, its supposed to make you run faster, you also have no weapon out so if people are smart they pull a shotgun out and you see that tactic get worse and worse
psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 psn8214
Member since 2009 • 14930 Posts

I was incredibly disappointed with certain aspects of it, like the willing lack of dedicated servers, and the set-piece to set-piece story, but on the whole, I enjoyed it, and I still play the online relatively frequently.

Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Ribnarak
Member since 2008 • 2299 Posts

killstreaks /rewards,

Theres a limit to having soo many kill streaks, etc. I mean seriously, the air is always filled with choppers, harriers, gunners, etc. Its annoying and ruins the point of Close quarter combat gameplay.

death streaks: just stupid.

No weapon feel.

Bad spawning system:

Average maps.

Too much stuff going on screen. Like hteres just toooo many bonus points, etc everytime you get a kill. Double KIL, headshot, etc.

I can go onn and on.

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 SilverChimera
Member since 2009 • 9256 Posts
Same reasons why I was disappointed with CoD4. Noob friendly to the max, unbalanced, camper friendly, etc.
Vyylent5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Vyylent5
Member since 2009 • 310 Posts

Had high hopes for the online, ended up hating it.

And the campaign wasn't anything to write home about either.

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SilverChimera

I was incredibly disappointed with certain aspects of it, like the willing lack of dedicated servers, and the set-piece to set-piece story, but on the whole, I enjoyed it, and I still play the online relatively frequently.

psn8214
Yo psn, I know you still play mw2, and imma let you finish, but we gotta play TF2 sometime :P
Leejjohno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Leejjohno
Member since 2005 • 13897 Posts

[QUOTE="Leejjohno"]

I just... Don't get it.

savagetwinkie

theres no care package glitch, its supposed to make you run faster, you also have no weapon out so if people are smart they pull a shotgun out and you see that tactic get worse and worse

Yet the sprint animation looks all messed up whenever somebody does it, and given the right perks they can run at about 20 mph on a flat surface... That is fast enough to bypass any shotgun with a commando lunge given the 50ms lag unless you are doing it in open ground.

And did you really think the developers intended for you to use a red smoke marker as a tin of red bull? The fact that it works as an offensive weapon at all is disgusting from a technical standpoint... the game is a mess.

psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 psn8214

[QUOTE="psn8214"]

SilverChimera

Yo psn, I know you still play mw2, and imma let you finish, but we gotta play TF2 sometime :P

Hell yeah we do! We were practically unstoppable last time around, remember? :lol: ... actually, I learned something then. I am a terrible demoman... :P

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lowe0
Member since 2004 • 13692 Posts

The game just doesn't offer any fun. The streak system offers significant advantages to the players who least need them, and the perks guarantee that new players won't be able to create a class that allows them to counter the threats that keep killing them. It turns the game into a grindfest: hide from air support, chip away with occasional kills (when you catch someone else in a weak position) and bide your time until you have some realistic weapons and gear.

Even the objective modes are locked at first play, forcing you to sink time into deathmatch until you rank up enough to unlock a game mode that doesn't suck. Every single aspect of this game is basically the crane machine from your local bowling alley: "come on, keep playing! you'll win a prize eventually!"

If I'm not entertained after playing for a couple hours, I'm not going to waste more time on it to see if it gets any better. There are too many other games to play.

Edit: dear Gamespot: I'm sick of re-editing my posts because your RTE control doesn't recognize the enter key. Fix it.

jrhawk42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#35 jrhawk42
Member since 2003 • 12764 Posts

I'm just disappointed in the match quality of MP. I take cover and get shot by bullets that are hitting where I was. MW2 is the only game this happens on.

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts
Super Lame Single player, unbalanced multy and stripped down (on PC).
salxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 salxis
Member since 2009 • 4280 Posts

[QUOTE="savagetwinkie"][QUOTE="Leejjohno"]

I just... Don't get it.

Leejjohno

Yet the sprint animation looks all messed up whenever somebody does it, and given the right perks they can run at about 20 mph on a flat surface... That is fast enough to bypass any shotgun with a commando lunge given the 50ms lag unless you are doing it in open ground.

And did you really think the developers intended for you to use a red smoke marker as a tin of red bull? The fact that it works as an offensive weapon at all is disgusting from a technical standpoint... the game is a mess.

Agree, and yesterday I played several matches where people use the emergency air drop glitch :(, kinda cool since I leveled cold blood to pro in that 1 match, but IW really need better QA before releasing patches
Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20239 Posts

Short campaign. Really felt rushed with gaps. I don't mind if it's a bit short since multiplayer is there to make up for it and spec ops but there were some major holes. And multiplayer isn't as competitive as it was before. Shoot first you win. Unless your oppenent is lagging then shoot 3,000 times and you die eventually by one bullet.

Don't get me started on SD tubing and glitching.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

I thought the story was idiotic, but the gameplay was ok.

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SilverChimera

[QUOTE="SilverChimera"][QUOTE="psn8214"]

psn8214

Hell yeah we do! We were practically unstoppable last time around, remember? :lol: ... actually, I learned something then. I am a terrible demoman... :P

Of course! LOL And I'm a terrible everything. Except sniper I guess. I was decent at that.
psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 psn8214

[QUOTE="psn8214"]

[QUOTE="SilverChimera"] Yo psn, I know you still play mw2, and imma let you finish, but we gotta play TF2 sometime :P SilverChimera

Of course! LOL And I'm a terrible everything. Except sniper I guess. I was decent at that.

I'm not a bad sniper either... we'll just sit back and snipe everyone! :D

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

-No dedicated server support.

-The PC version was a horrible port of the console version.

-The lag was and still is horrendous. If there were dedicated servers this wouldn't be an issue.

-They charged PC users an extra ten dollars for a game that wasn't even worth 49.99.

-They took a major step back in game-play: dual-wielding shotguns, being able to knife from 15 feet away, etc.

-It's only redeeming quality was Spec Ops, and that didn't take very long to beat.

All in all, a very poor game. Even on the console it could have been much better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#43 deactivated-5e7be39d87e0b
Member since 2005 • 4624 Posts

Damn, I expected to play this game for awhile but it just got kinda sour on me. Haven't played it in nearly 3 weeks. Oh well, I'll pop it back in if the DLC is worth buying.

surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts
i dont buy cash-in games so other than it being that and P2P gaming i cant tell you why i dont like it.
SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SilverChimera

[QUOTE="SilverChimera"][QUOTE="psn8214"]

psn8214

Yay! And I like the sniper's comments like "Thanks for standing still wankah" Pretty funny :P
psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 psn8214

[QUOTE="psn8214"]

[QUOTE="SilverChimera"] Of course! LOL And I'm a terrible everything. Except sniper I guess. I was decent at that.SilverChimera

Yay! And I like the sniper's comments like "Thanks for standing still wankah" Pretty funny :P

He is one of the better characters... I'd say he's among my favorites.

waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
Yeah no Nazi Zombies. I know it's in WaW. But that's with WaW weapons (even then it's still freaking awesome). Game just got boring after a month. Can't really say why. Just no desire to really play it at all.
Sully28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Sully28
Member since 2003 • 5097 Posts

Meh its just more of the same. Ive been playing COD games since the first on PC and each game feels near identical, so it just gets boring fast for me. I buy COD games for a nice intense singlelpayer, and while this one had some great levels, it was a big mess in the story department. They were trying way to hard to shock people, it came off really cheasy. To me though the game was worth the Wolverines! mission, i loved fighting in the suburbs, it actually reminded me of neighborhoods ive been in so it did feel powerful, but besides that it was pretty average.

Eggimannd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Eggimannd
Member since 2009 • 1734 Posts

"This corridor looks totally safe": SHAZAM killed by camper.

"Sweet I just respawned time to kick ass": BAM shot down by chopper.

"Time to rush": BOOM noob tubed.

The game is fun at times but at others it just gets ridiculous with all the killstreak rewards, noob tubes and campers.

PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts

It exists.