Why PS3 People Aint Buying Games?

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18830 Posts

Thats easy for me to answer because today's games arent worth their price of admission. So i've been going the Gamestop route this gen so far. I mean i just rebought GTA 4(orginaly got for $35 but didnt like it so took it back to GS) for $27.00 to check out the online mode(free internet)

Whats ur excuse? http://ps3.ign.com/articles/946/946768p1.html#Scene_1

Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Skittles_McGee
Member since 2008 • 9136 Posts
Because I have the PS3 games I want, already? Well, for the most part. I still want to pick up VC and NG Sigma though. I'll pass on the Resistance games and I think I'll be fine with just renting Uncharted.
micky4889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 micky4889
Member since 2006 • 2668 Posts
NPD is the US only and the majoirty of Sonys sales come from Europe since theres more PS3s there
SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14829 Posts
Could be the fact that some people bought them for movies only. I know two doctors at our Tae Kwon Do club that did, and another guy who is planning to.
PS3nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PS3nut
Member since 2007 • 515 Posts

Thats easy for me to answer because today's games arent worth their price of admission. So i've been going the Gamestop route this gen so far. I mean i just rebought GTA 4(orginaly got for $35 but didnt like it so took it back to GS) for $27.00 to check out the online mode(free internet)

PSP107
Umm so your link just says basically that Sony's exclusives didn't sell as well as expected, isn't that right, but why are multiplat sales excluded ? I happen to have 20 PS3 titles and aside from nearly having all the exclusives released so far, i have a lot of multiplats, like Madden 09, Tiger Woods 09, Call of Duty 4 and WaW, Far Cry 2, Oblivion, Devil May Cry 4, Bioshock, Soul Calibur 4, Fight Night Rd 3...as well as Sony's exclusives so whats wrong with these games ? Why do fanboys just include links to sales on exclusives released so far. Which, by the way i wouldn't do if i only owned a 360 because 2009 will definitely be a bigger year for Sony as far as exclusives go so you might want to re-think your topic.
munkeypoo45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 munkeypoo45
Member since 2008 • 3221 Posts
id like to buy more games but i dont have enough money for all of them.im just 14. but im waiting for killzone 2
Genexi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Genexi2
Member since 2005 • 3110 Posts
Because I'm a cheap-___ and wait for any titles of interest to hit Greatest Hits status first.
AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16714 Posts
I dont have enough money to buy all the games I Want nor time to play them
asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts
[QUOTE="PSP107"]

PS3nut

Umm so your link just says basically that Sony's exclusives didn't sell as well as expected, isn't that right, but why are multiplat sales excluded ? I happen to have 20 PS3 titles and aside from nearly having all the exclusives released so far, i have a lot of multiplats, like Madden 09, Tiger Woods 09, Call of Duty 4 and WaW, Far Cry 2, Oblivion, Devil May Cry 4, Bioshock, Soul Calibur 4, Fight Night Rd 3...as well as Sony's exclusives so whats wrong with these games ? Why do fanboys just include links to sales on exclusives released so far. Which, by the way i wouldn't do if i only owned a 360 because 2009 will definitely be a bigger year for Sony as far as exclusives go so you might want to re-think your topic.

If you go to the original source at Gamasutra, it does say that Resistance 2 and Little Big Planet did outsell Prince of Persia on two platforms and Tomb Raider: Underworld on three for US retail in 2008. There's also this,

"However, we can also say more about Prince of Persia and how well it sold on the two consoles. In particular, Prince of Persia was the fourth best-selling PS3 game in December, between LittleBigPlanet at number 3 and Resistance 2 at number 6.

Since we know that those two other games sold 255,000 and 213,000 units in December, respectively, we can say that the PS3 version of Prince of Persia had sales somewhere between those two figures.

Those numbers suggest that the two versions of Prince of Persia probably had sales within 30,000 units of each other. This is notable, given that the installed base for the Xbox 360 is more than twice that of the PlayStation 3."

Avatar image for NocturnalNoctis
NocturnalNoctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NocturnalNoctis
Member since 2009 • 300 Posts
In the United States, PS3 owners only buy blu-ray to make sure that blu-ray never fails. They also have super duper computers so they can play a PC/360 exclusive on their super duper PC. They don't have enough money for PS3 games.
Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#12 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
Those are US sales only... which still should be more. I own all three games, and they're probably the top three reasons to own a PS3... or at least in the top 5, lol. I can understand LBP not selling amazingly good, since it's kinda "niche" looking... and not typical of what a PS3 game looks like. But Resistance 2? The sequel to what was the flagship title of the PS3 for the first year and half of it's release??? It should be selling more, not that it's sales are *that* bad but ya know.
Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#13 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
[QUOTE="NocturnalNoctis"]In the United States, PS3 owners only buy blu-ray to make sure that blu-ray never fails. They also have super duper computers so they can play a PC/360 exclusive on their super duper PC. They don't have enough money for PS3 games.Mkavanaugh77
This, PS3 is only good for bluray movies

Joke? I hope?
Fire-of-Njozi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Fire-of-Njozi
Member since 2009 • 468 Posts
maybe because they bought their PS3's for blu-ray. maybe because they're game snobs (where any game scored below a certain threshold isn't worthy to be played). maybe they're not gamers at all. maybe the console just isn't compelling to them.
Avatar image for NocturnalNoctis
NocturnalNoctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 NocturnalNoctis
Member since 2009 • 300 Posts
[QUOTE="NocturnalNoctis"]In the United States, PS3 owners only buy blu-ray to make sure that blu-ray never fails. They also have super duper computers so they can play a PC/360 exclusive on their super duper PC. They don't have enough money for PS3 games.Mkavanaugh77

Yeah The Dark Knight blu-ray owns the Delaystation 3's whole video game lineup. Movie Gear Solid 4 UnSHORTed LittleKidsPlanet Inferior multiplatform games Other exclusive titles nobody cares about. Sequel to a flop aka Flopzone 2 All the good games are delayed. We'll wait an eternity for those games. They'll never ever come out. The PS3 is a sinking ship
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts
I haven't been buying games for any of my systems lately. Not enough time or money.
navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17461 Posts
[QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"][QUOTE="NocturnalNoctis"]In the United States, PS3 owners only buy blu-ray to make sure that blu-ray never fails. They also have super duper computers so they can play a PC/360 exclusive on their super duper PC. They don't have enough money for PS3 games.NocturnalNoctis

Yeah The Dark Knight blu-ray owns the Delaystation 3's whole video game lineup. Movie Gear Solid 4 UnSHORTed LittleKidsPlanet Inferior multiplatform games Other exclusive titles nobody cares about. Sequel to a flop aka Flopzone 2 All the good games are delayed. We'll wait an eternity for those games. They'll never ever come out. The PS3 is a sinking ship

wow, youre not biased at all :P Seriously though, killzone 2 will be good
Avatar image for deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
deactivated-57af49c27f4e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#19 deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
Member since 2005 • 14149 Posts
people bought ps3's as blu ray players when they were the same price as a blu ray player. now that you can get a blu ray player for 150 or 200 bucks, we can lol at ps3's sales declining.
surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts
you need games people want in order to sell games. it is that simple, the market always speaks for its self there is no need to add ifs ands and buts to the equation.
Mavlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Mavlow
Member since 2007 • 223 Posts
First off the main reason i purchased a ps3 was for Blu-Ray.... 2nd i enjoy gaming more on my PC 3rd i want to play FF and GT but they are not out yet. over all i am just not interested in most of the titles on the ps3...only picked up 2 games for my ps3 really...LBP and motorstorm.
corn_dogs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 corn_dogs
Member since 2009 • 260 Posts
Because in a tough economy why would anyone want to spend $60 on a video game?
Avatar image for Synthetic_NinJI
Synthetic_NinJI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Synthetic_NinJI
Member since 2006 • 2809 Posts

[QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"][QUOTE="NocturnalNoctis"]In the United States, PS3 owners only buy blu-ray to make sure that blu-ray never fails. They also have super duper computers so they can play a PC/360 exclusive on their super duper PC. They don't have enough money for PS3 games.carljohnson3456

Joke? I hope?

Statistically speaking, the PS3 attachment rate is much much lower than 360s, one can safely assume that most people only brought the PS3 for a blue ray movies.

Hell, one can predict as blue ray players become cheaper the less momentum the PS3 will have in sale, but that's another topic.

kulit_u_ah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kulit_u_ah
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
for me, some people dont buy cd's because of what? because their are not enough games to play on. just like final fantsy 13, tekken 6 it takes forever to release in the u.s, not only that games their are a lot of games in japan that u.s dont get it. example. they said that this game release on 2008 and now 2008 is over its not been release yet, i'm just saying have a WORD. if u say like that do it, i have ps3 on my own. im not a fanboy or something i just saying the wrong idea you are doing(sony) and that why u dont sell too much. u dont sell enough, u only have few games, like RPGS u dont have enough RPG. some gamers most likely RPGS and u dont have it.
_Brennan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26 _Brennan_
Member since 2008 • 3241 Posts
I only buy games when I see ones I like....It's not that games are too expensive. Plus, buying used games is crap anyway. Half the time the discs are so scratched to hell they wont even work anyway....
Avatar image for deactivated-5dd711115e664
deactivated-5dd711115e664

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5dd711115e664
Member since 2005 • 8956 Posts

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Xbox had higher attach rates than the PS2. Would you say nobody bought PS2 games?

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10651 Posts
Those are US sales only... which still should be more. I own all three games, and they're probably the top three reasons to own a PS3... or at least in the top 5, lol. I can understand LBP not selling amazingly good, since it's kinda "niche" looking... and not typical of what a PS3 game looks like. But Resistance 2? The sequel to what was the flagship title of the PS3 for the first year and half of it's release??? It should be selling more, not that it's sales are *that* bad but ya know. carljohnson3456
I really beleive that R2 was launched at the wrong time, If R2 was released in a month where no games was coming out soon, it would've sold alot better. That';s one of the reasons why i beleive that KZ2 will sell great (possibly), because when it releases, not much else wilol be available
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ermacness

lol nobody's buying crap

yowtfyowtfyo
but they'll buy Too human right?
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ermacness
[QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"][QUOTE="NocturnalNoctis"]In the United States, PS3 owners only buy blu-ray to make sure that blu-ray never fails. They also have super duper computers so they can play a PC/360 exclusive on their super duper PC. They don't have enough money for PS3 games.NocturnalNoctis

your whole entire post is full of fail
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
NPD is the US only and the majoirty of Sonys sales come from Europe since theres more PS3s theremicky4889
Still, sales of PS3 in Europe hasn't been hugely better. Sales of PS3 and XBox 360 games in Europe are pretty much even. In the U.S., Xbox 360 is killing the PS3 in software sales. There are more XBox 360 sold Europe right now. After the great holiday the 360 had in Europe.
Megajerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Megajerk
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
bBecause PS3 owners are older and smarter then 360 owners and we know better then to go and blow $60 on a game with 3 hours of gameplay like gear of shmores. Also were having a lot of fun playing 360 exclusives on PC.
CajunShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 CajunShooter
Member since 2006 • 5276 Posts

Well I am buying PS3 games. Here are all the games I own. Not even all the ones I have purchased. I have returned a few sports games and such.

PS3

• Assassins Creed
  • Bioshock
  • Burnout Paradise
  • Dark Sector
  • Devil Man Cry 4
  • Darkness (The)
  • Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
  • Eternal Sonata
  • Eye of Judgment
  • Folklore
  • Haze
  • Heavenly Sword
  • Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
  • Lair
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
  • Motorstorm
  • Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma
  • Prince of Persia
  • Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
  • Resistance: Fall of Man
  • Resistance 2
  • Rock Band
  • Rock Band 2
  • Socom Confrontation
  • Time Crisis 4
  • Turok
  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
  • Valkyria Chronicles
  • Warhawk

PS3 Download

• Aquatopia
  • Blast Factor
  • Calling All Cars
  • Crash Commandos
  • Echochrome
  • Elefunk
  • Everyday Shooter
  • EyeCreate
  • FlOw
  • Go! Puzzle
  • High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition
  • High Velocity Bowling
  • Linger in Shadows
  • LocoRoco Cocoreccho
  • Mega Man 9
  • Mesmerize
  • Mortal Kombat II
  • Nucleus
  • Operation Creature Feature
  • Pain
  • PixelJunk Eden
  • PixelJunk Monsters
  • Piyotama
  • Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
  • Super Stardust HD
  • Tori-Emaki
  • Trials of Topoq (The)
  • Wipeout HD

PSOne Downloads

• Castlevania Chronicles
  • Castlevania Symphony of the Night
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
  • Crash Bandicoot: Warped
  • Hot Shots 2
  • Jet Moto 2
  • Medievil
  • Suikoden
  • Wild Arms
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts
[QUOTE="NocturnalNoctis"][QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"] This, PS3 is only good for bluray moviesermacness

And your sarcasm detector is full of fail. :P
Mckenna1845

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Mckenna1845
Member since 2005 • 4410 Posts
i don't think it's a good idea asking people on a gaming forum, as they tend to be interested in games and so buy games. Most games that was supposed to get big sales did, games like valkyria chronicles never have a chance of suprising everyone with a million plus sales, it's just not the way them games work (no advertisement, limited appeal etc.).
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#36 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Xbox had higher attach rates than the PS2. Would you say nobody bought PS2 games?

ZIMdoom
I'm not sure about this, but I think the Gamecube had the highest attatch rate in history, something like 9.6.
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ermacness
[QUOTE="ermacness"][QUOTE="NocturnalNoctis"] Yeah The Dark Knight blu-ray owns the Delaystation 3's whole video game lineup. Movie Gear Solid 4 UnSHORTed LittleKidsPlanet Inferior multiplatform games Other exclusive titles nobody cares about. Sequel to a flop aka Flopzone 2 All the good games are delayed. We'll wait an eternity for those games. They'll never ever come out. The PS3 is a sinking shipnervmeister

i really can't tell if this one is joking or not. It seems so sincere (from an extreme fanboy side) and since i don't know his creed, i had no choice but to take him seriously
craftieman05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#38 craftieman05
Member since 2008 • 349 Posts

I don't think I have ever heard those games before. I don't know where you are getting those games from. I have heard the games: Metal Gear Solid 4 Uncharted LittleBigPlanet Killzone 2 I have never heard of the ones you have stated. Some of the exclusives that no one cares about it prolly wrong and nobody prolly equals you. Inferior Multiplat games could maybe be true, but if someone only ones a ps3, they will never know. You other statement isn't true either, I don't use my ps3 for bluray movies either. If is funny that the ps3 is always called a movie player when the 360, ps2 and xbox had the ability to play movies. I guess it gets this becuase Sony advertises it as a bluray player. I think that both of you guys need some originality in your posts. What both of these guys posted has been said before millions of times, and now it is boring and pathetic. These anit-ps3 fanboys need to come up with something else to bash the ps3 about.
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts
[QUOTE="nervmeister"][QUOTE="ermacness"]your whole entire post is full of failermacness

i really can't tell if this one is joking or not. It seems so sincere (from an extreme fanboy side) and since i don't know his creed, i had no choice but to take him seriously

Come on! The "Godbox 360" line should've been a dead giveaway for you.
BenGenio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40 BenGenio
Member since 2005 • 566 Posts

Because when someone walks into a store looking for:

1. A blu-ray player, they will be advised to buy a PS3.

2. A gaming console, they will be advised to buy the Wii or the Xbox360 since they offer a different and better gaming experience than the PS3 so far.

Plus, Xbox has achievements, I own an xbox360 myself and we (me and some friends) plan which games to buy/play either for achievements or just online fun.

Right now I buy more than 2 games a month, which is a lot. My friends buy games they normally would not buy to play co-op (and acheivemnts as well).

In short, most people who buy the 360 buy it to play games, poeple buying a PS3 buy it to watch movies or both play and movies..

W1ckedGo0se

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#41 W1ckedGo0se
Member since 2008 • 1246 Posts
I've bought more Games for my PS3 then I did for my 360... I bought Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty World At War, and Gears of War for my 360... Bought Metal gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, LittleBigPlanet, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Disgaea 3, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Motorstorm, and Resistance 2 for my PS3...
CajunShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 CajunShooter

2. A gaming console, they will be advised to buy the Wii or the Xbox360 since they offer a different and better gaming experience than the PS3 so far.BenGenio

Thanks for your opinion. Mine is the complete reverse. Bought more PS3 games last year than 360.

Plus, Xbox has achievements, I own an xbox360 myself and we (me and some friends) plan which games to buy/play either for achievements or just online fun.

BenGenio

You must have been living in a cave since last June. PS3 has an achievement system

Avatar image for deactivated-5dd711115e664
deactivated-5dd711115e664

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-5dd711115e664
Member since 2005 • 8956 Posts

Well I am buying PS3 games. Here are all the games I own. Not even all the ones I have purchased. I have returned a few sports games and such.

PS3

• Assassins Creed
  • Bioshock
  • Burnout Paradise
  • Dark Sector
  • Devil Man Cry 4
  • Darkness (The)
  • Eternal Sonata
  • Eye of Judgment
  • Folklore
  • Haze
  • Heavenly Sword
  • Lair
  • Motorstorm
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma
  • Prince of Persia
  • Resistance 2
  • Rock Band
  • Rock Band 2
  • Socom Confrontation
  • Time Crisis 4
  • Turok
  • Valkyria Chronicles
  • Warhawk

PS3 Download

• Aquatopia
  • Blast Factor
  • Calling All Cars
  • Crash Commandos
  • Echochrome
  • Elefunk
  • Everyday Shooter
  • EyeCreate
  • FlOw
  • Go! Puzzle
  • High Velocity Bowling
  • Linger in Shadows
  • LocoRoco Cocoreccho
  • Mega Man 9
  • Mesmerize
  • Mortal Kombat II
  • Nucleus
  • Pain
  • PixelJunk Eden
  • PixelJunk Monsters
  • Piyotama
  • Super Stardust HD
  • Tori-Emaki
  • Trials of Topoq (The)
  • Wipeout HD

PSOne Downloads

• Castlevania Chronicles
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Hot Shots 2
  • Jet Moto 2
  • Medievil
  • Suikoden
  • Wild Arms

CajunShooter

You've honestly bought every single PSN game? And yet no Twisted Metal 2 in your PS1 list?

corn_dogs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 corn_dogs
Member since 2009 • 260 Posts
Because they're buying Wii fit and Wii play.
CajunShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 CajunShooter

You've honestly bought every single PSN game? And yet no Twisted Metal 2 in your PS1 list?

ZIMdoom
That's not even close to every single PSN game. Plus I have a lot of them because of the lack of disc based games so I would get bored. Most are cheap and I can kill a quick 30 mins or so with them. I preferred Viglante 8 over Twisted Metal. If they released that on PS Store I would buy it.
W1ckedGo0se

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#46 W1ckedGo0se
Member since 2008 • 1246 Posts

PS3

• Assassins Creed
  • Bioshock
  • Burnout Paradise
  • Dark Sector
  • Devil Man Cry 4
  • Darkness (The)
  • Eternal Sonata
  • Eye of Judgment
  • Folklore
  • Haze
  • Heavenly Sword
  • Lair
  • Motorstorm
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma
  • Prince of Persia
  • Resistance 2
  • Rock Band
  • Rock Band 2
  • Socom Confrontation
  • Time Crisis 4
  • Turok
  • Valkyria Chronicles
  • Warhawk

PS3 Download

• Aquatopia
  • Blast Factor
  • Calling All Cars
  • Crash Commandos
  • Echochrome
  • Elefunk
  • Everyday Shooter
  • EyeCreate
  • FlOw
  • Go! Puzzle
  • High Velocity Bowling
  • Linger in Shadows
  • LocoRoco Cocoreccho
  • Mega Man 9
  • Mesmerize
  • Mortal Kombat II
  • Nucleus
  • Pain
  • PixelJunk Eden
  • PixelJunk Monsters
  • Piyotama
  • Super Stardust HD
  • Tori-Emaki
  • Trials of Topoq (The)
  • Wipeout HD

PSOne Downloads

• Castlevania Chronicles
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Hot Shots 2
  • Jet Moto 2
  • Medievil
  • Suikoden
  • Wild Arms
CajunShooter
I'm hoping your not some little kid that had his parents buy all those games... Thats over $1,000 worth of games... Your crazy... can I has a few of your games??? I only have 4 PS3 games because I traded the others in....
Asim90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Asim90
Member since 2005 • 3692 Posts

Wow... Just out of curiousity which PS3 games do you think are good? I mean, you obviously don't like its highest rated exclusives.

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
maybe because of the depression were in. maybe the games aren't as good as say 360 games. (not try to be a fanboy)
ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9163 Posts

very few exclusives that interest me, and i get all my mulitplats for the 360

Ringx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Ringx55
Member since 2008 • 5967 Posts
Because i don't have as much money thanks to the economic state atm???