Why is Microsoft not supporting XB1 as much?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

At launch I had Halo / Dead or Alive two amazing exclusive games AT LAUNCH and was playing the crap ton out of that system and easily earned its keep next to my ps2.

Then it didn't stop there it had fable one of my most played rpgs ever what an amazing game that was just nothing like it on my ps2 nothing even close to it.

BUT my xb1 hasn't come close to earning its keep next to my ps4 heck i wish I could transform it into a wiiU if I could.

It had halo mcc which didn't feel as good as halo 1 did at that time, its basically a nostalgia collection its not a halo 1 its not a killer app, when you release a system you need a halo 1 killer app imo MCC is not one its not even close and it came out a year after the system launched

killer instinct also not on same level as DoA was at that time i'm not even sure it better than ultra street fighter 4 it looks just meh to me its doesn't look next gen

the fable legends is a joke its not even close to being as big or fleshed out as the original fable was that came out over 10 years ago thats not even funny and they need legitimate fable game in the pipeline not fable legends

a Fable 4 that goes back to its roots and is as deep as meaty rpgs like witcher 3 or skyrim no more fable legend no more of that they shoulda built a real fable.

with 360 i was satisfied because it was my multiplat machine, with xb1 im very dissatisfied ps4 is my multiplat machine an xbox is my exclusive machine like my original xbox and its third party is horrid, the stuff in the pipeline looks bad as well and is taking way too long to get to the system.

halo 5 shoulda have launched with the system, you need something like that if your not multiplat king, aka like xbox or ps3, so why is microsoft not realizing what situation they're in?

I didn't want a new gears of war, i wanted a new EPIC game like whatever they are working on now, i don't want some stupid studios version of gears on xb1 I WANT EPIC GAMES new game as an exclusive like my 360 had 3 games exclusive by Epic now I get zero and were 2 years in fantastic.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

Ahhh boy here we go again... haven't you got anything better to do?

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

Same thread, different day.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

lulz.

ImBatman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ImBatman-
Member since 2013 • 1279 Posts

Takes time to make games. Most of the new studios MS has are recently acquired and pretty small, but it at least shows they are interested. Every console has had a slow start this gen. At least things are starting to get rolling for the PS4 and X1.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ProtossX

@hrt_rulz01 said:

im sick of my xb1 and im sick of microsoft not supporting my purchase, come out with games microsoft not fable legends, not some unknown studio making a gears, and dont make me wait 2 years for a new halo fps game, its just way too long you start development BEFORE your console launch so the game is good to go at the launch imo

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hrt_rulz01

@ProtossX said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

im sick of my xb1 and im sick of microsoft not supporting my purchase, come out with games microsoft not fable legends, not some unknown studio making a gears, and dont make me wait 2 years for a new halo fps game, its just way too long you start development BEFORE your console launch so the game is good to go at the launch imo

Is PS4 any better? Or Wii U in it's early stages?

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ProtossX

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@ProtossX said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

yes my ps4 is better i'm playing bloodborne and now i just play all my multiplats on my ps4, infamous is friggin epic too.

ps4 is basically the ps2 this gen you get multiplats on that cuz microsoft went with 40% crappier gpu an its not the lead platform or even on the similar footing

so my ps4 is basically getting all the multiplats because of that if xb1 had the same gpu then i would say its fine but no it doesn't i have to pick them all up on ps4 like its the ps2 all over again, and what did microsoft do during the ps2 era it made good exclusives at launch and paid for big games like fable and stuff.

xbox had bungie/lionhead

xbox 360 had bungie (halo 3/Reach/ODST)/epic(gears of war 1-3)/lionhead (fable 2/3)/Bioware (mass effect 1-3)

xb1 has a bunch of unknown crap and 2 year late halo and studios i never heard of making games thats the difference here (THIS IS NOT HTE SAME LEVEL AS EITHER PREVIOUS CONSOLES MICROSOFT IS NOT PAYING ENOUGH MONEY INTO THIS SYSTEM AS BEFORE)

ps4 had from software / naughty dog / all 3rd party games

microsoft is not doing enough this gen to survive and please the owners

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 hrt_rulz01

@ProtossX said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@ProtossX said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

yes my ps4 is better i'm playing bloodborne and now i just play all my multiplats on my ps4, infamous is friggin epic too.

ps4 is basically the ps2 this gen you get multiplats on that cuz microsoft went with 40% crappier gpu an its not the lead platform or even on the similar footing

so my ps4 is basically getting all the multiplats because of that if xb1 had the same gpu then i would say its fine but no it doesn't i have to pick them all up on ps4 like its the ps2 all over again, and what did microsoft do during the ps2 era it made good exclusives at launch and paid for big games like fable and stuff.

xbox had bungie/lionhead

xbox 360 had bungie/epic/lionhead

xb1 has a bunch of unknown crap and 2 year late halo and studios i never heard of making games thats the difference here

What about Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, Halo MCC, Ori, Sunset Overdrive etc?? Don't they exist?

Look it's obvious you don't want your Xbone, so get rid of it and go play PS4. And stop posting about it every 30 seconds.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ProtossX

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@ProtossX said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@ProtossX said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

xbox had bungie/lionhead

xbox 360 had bungie/epic/lionhead

xb1 has a bunch of unknown crap and 2 year late halo and studios i never heard of making games thats the difference here

What about Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, Halo MCC, Ori, Sunset Overdrive etc?? Don't they exist?

Look it's obvious you don't want your Xbone, so get rid of it and go play PS4. And stop posting about it every 30 seconds.

I don't like racing games, I just said Halo MCC is a "collection" it not next gen game its just a nice bonus game basically like super mario all stars or something its not next gen must own game or anything just a good value collection and honestly i felt ripped off paying 60 for it cuz the multiplayer didn't work very good.

Ori I buy on steam sunset i don't want it I JUST DONT want sunset period it exists but i dont want it and like i said Ori is the only one i wanted on that list and i bought it on steam so no, that list is crap

I can't sell my xb1 cuz I bought digital games on it so its pointless to sell it I have MCC on it and dead rising 3 so no i cant just go out an sell this stuff cuz they are locked my account, not so easy to sell now is it? also i want to see halo 5 since i already waited this long no point in not waiting from this point on

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#13 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

The fakeboy who owns none of these current generation consoles strikes again...

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@ProtossX said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

So get rid of it man....why bitch about it all day everyday on a forum?

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By slim70
Member since 2005 • 768 Posts

@nyadc said:

I'm starting to believe this.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@ProtossX: stop whinnig, trash the damn thing and get over it.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Better question; why are you still making threads?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

Dude... Your posts are a mess...

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

@nyadc said:

560ti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 560ti
Member since 2013 • 199 Posts

I do (with both companies, Sony and Xbox) wonder what in the hell are they waiting for ?

They dragged the last generation 8 freaking years and when its finally time for the next there like "uh still working on games, not ready please wait 2-3 more years" (what exactly are they waiting for ? The last two years of last gen didn't have a ton of exclusives, they could of easily been working on the next gen titles). Its not like the last generation abruptly ended (they purposely dragged it out due to the high production cost from the start)

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@ProtossX said:

At launch I had Halo / Dead or Alive two amazing exclusive games AT LAUNCH and was playing the crap ton out of that system and easily earned its keep next to my ps2.

Then it didn't stop there it had fable one of my most played rpgs ever what an amazing game that was just nothing like it on my ps2 nothing even close to it.

BUT my xb1 hasn't come close to earning its keep next to my ps4 heck i wish I could transform it into a wiiU if I could.

It had halo mcc which didn't feel as good as halo 1 did at that time, its basically a nostalgia collection its not a halo 1 its not a killer app, when you release a system you need a halo 1 killer app imo MCC is not one its not even close and it came out a year after the system launched

killer instinct also not on same level as DoA was at that time i'm not even sure it better than ultra street fighter 4 it looks just meh to me its doesn't look next gen

the fable legends is a joke its not even close to being as big or fleshed out as the original fable was that came out over 10 years ago thats not even funny and they need legitimate fable game in the pipeline not fable legends

a Fable 4 that goes back to its roots and is as deep as meaty rpgs like witcher 3 or skyrim no more fable legend no more of that they shoulda built a real fable.

with 360 i was satisfied because it was my multiplat machine, with xb1 im very dissatisfied ps4 is my multiplat machine an xbox is my exclusive machine like my original xbox and its third party is horrid, the stuff in the pipeline looks bad as well and is taking way too long to get to the system.

halo 5 shoulda have launched with the system, you need something like that if your not multiplat king, aka like xbox or ps3, so why is microsoft not realizing what situation they're in?

I didn't want a new gears of war, i wanted a new EPIC game like whatever they are working on now, i don't want some stupid studios version of gears on xb1 I WANT EPIC GAMES new game as an exclusive like my 360 had 3 games exclusive by Epic now I get zero and were 2 years in fantastic.

Why are you still allowed to make terrible threads?

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@chikenfriedrice said:

Same thread, different day.

He flip flops like nobody's buisness lol.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Some days I wish I couldn't read.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

blog it

SuddenlyTragic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SuddenlyTragic
Member since 2005 • 976 Posts

This generation is pathetic, whether you're talking PS4 or XB1. I own both systems and have felt this way for quite some time. Therefore I just got a brand new PC; problem solved.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

ITT:

Lems imploding

ralphikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ralphikari
Member since 2006 • 752 Posts

@SuddenlyTragic said:

This generation is pathetic, whether you're talking PS4 or XB1. I own both systems and have felt this way for quite some time. Therefore I just got a brand new PC; problem solved.

True that. I haven't turned on any of my consoles since Xmas. The minute technical differences aren't even worth debating when you can build a PC 4X the specs. I had fun with Sunset Overdrive and FH2, but now the only console game I look forward to is the WiiU Zelda.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

sell it and move on.....

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

It's your fault for buying one, quite simply. Research your products more before you drop the cash. I didn't buy an Xbone and I'm glad I didn't, even during the holidays last year when they were practically giving them away.

The only category that Xbone wins is it has the biggest power brick, and I don't think you can call that a victory.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@arkephonic said:

It's your fault for buying one, quite simply. Research your products more before you drop the cash. I didn't buy an Xbone and I'm glad I didn't, even during the holidays last year when they were practically giving them away.

The only category that Xbone wins is it has the biggest power brick, and I don't think you can call that a victory.

He doesn't own any of this shit man...