Why I think the PS3 is better than the X360: My take.

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CVArsenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 CVArsenal
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I am a Sony fanboy, so there is no doubt going to be bias in this. I will try to cut down on it.

Design

I don't have to say much here, its pretty self-explanatory. Comparing the design of the PS3 vs. the X360 is like comparing my Blackberry to a cheap go-phone. Aesthetically speaking, the PS3 wins hands down. What makes this thing so damn sexy is how simple it is. Hidden drive bay, glossy black finish (even though the fingerprints make it look as if Sherlock Holmes was looking for clues on it) and the absence of any buttons, perfect! I really feel like the PS3, just by looking at it, is a Next-Generation console.

Games

Now before you spaz out and go "but the X360 out numberes the PS3 in terms of games like 10-1!11!!", hear me out. I admit that the number of PS3 games out is somewhat unimpressive. What Sony lacks in the amount of games on its console, they make up with ones that will be out soon. You're right, that doesn't help us now, but like I stated earlier, I'm a fanboy, and I can wait. Metal Gear Solid 4 (plus however many more Kojima decides to grace us with), Metal Gear Solid online, Little Big Planet, Home, DiRT (yes I know its also on the X360, but it will look better and play better on my beloved console), LocoRoco Cocorrecho, Devil May Cry 4, Final Fantasy! I know I left some good ones out, but you get my point.

Usability

This right here is what sealed the deal for me with the PS3. Usibility, I loaded up Yellowdog Linux onto my PS3 and instantly had cell-powered linux machine. I used it for work, internet, e-mail, school etc etc. If the general public were just educated a little better on the uses of this powerful machine, the X360 would be crying. So when I had linux on my PS3, I also had a sweet Home Theater PC at my disposal.

Media. Why would ANYONE want to have to buy an extra $180 peripheral/drive to watch hi-definition media on a "next-generation" console? It blows my fraking mind.

Upgrading. Can you even upgrade the X360 hard-drive, I never found out. Can you upgrade the PS3 hard-drive? Hell yes you can, and its SO simple.

1. Take out old drive
  2. Replace with new, larger, higher RPM drive
  3. Let the PS3 format it for you.

Bam, your done! You can even buy a mod. You can also buy External HDDs to use as your main HDD. Team Xecuter even released a mod that allows you to use regular PC HDDs externally, and then switch freely between the two.

I will be the first to admin that the X360 has some things on the PS3, such as an online community and how they handle it. I believe Sony has realized that, and it won't be long until the gap is closed

HungryLikeAMug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 HungryLikeAMug
Member since 2007 • 507 Posts
i agree that the ps3 is way cooler in the external part, like the no buttons and things like that...but its main focus is to play games and if 360 stopped releasing games today, ps3 would be hard pressed to make as many AAAs in its lifetime. im not a blind fanboy, i let the games do the talking, and they all were on 360...the ps3 is a sexy, powerful beast, but the games are where its at, and even those games you listed are underwhelming and no garunteed AAAs.
coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 coakroach
Member since 2005 • 1356 Posts
Good for you :D
enral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 enral
Member since 2006 • 728 Posts

Exclusivity is all that matters here. It's a mistake to list DMC4 in that game list.

BobHipJames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BobHipJames
Member since 2007 • 3126 Posts

I'm pretty sure you can upgrade the 360 harddrive, though I'd imagine it being more difficult. Otherwise you can just latch on an external harddrive to it.Slashkice

The point is, if you're upgrading the 360 hard drive, you have to buy the proprietary hard drive from Microsoft, which is insanely overpriced.

I.E. the 20 gig is $100, the 120 gig is $120. Neither are consistent with real market value for comparably sized 2.5" SATA drives such as can be used in the Playstation 3.

See the difference? Playstation 3: any drive, any size, any manufacturer, as long as it's 2.5".

Xbox 360: MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT, MICROSOFT. Yeah, and you can prove to yourself how much money you're losing in this transaction by going to newegg.com.

That, and the Guitar Hero 3 licensing wireless fees fiasco and the no-third-party wireless controllers issue on the Xbox 360.

Neither situation is a problem on the PS3.

batistafan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 batistafan99
Member since 2006 • 2592 Posts
The PS3 can't stream music/video/photos as good as the 360 can from your computer. That eliminates the need for a bigger HDD, since you aren't storing all your music on the PS3. And the PS3 can't play music while playing a game, which sucks. And you naming Dirt and LocoRoco just kills your whole argument
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts
ahhh...once again. the waitstation argument. you realize, of course, that the average development cycle for a game is at least two years. so, when MGS4 comes out (yes, it looks great: that, and little big planet are the reasons i will eventually buy a PS3), that means that you'll be able to play another Hideo game in, oh, about 2010-2012. oh, and arguing aesthetics is completely ludicrous. the PS3 still looks like a george foreman grill.
Avatar image for Lakers20004life
Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lakers20004life
Member since 2004 • 614 Posts

dumbest post i have ever read

he says its better because of the games. then says that xbox games are better 10:1 then says but PS3 makes up for it with games coming out then lists games that probably about equaly or less equaly immpresive as 360s short futre releases.

then says xbox is a cheap pos phone and the ps3 is a blackbarry then starts talking about how good the color looks and what not.

what a cow fanboy

Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Lakers20004life

The PS3 can't stream music/video/photos as good as the 360 can from your computer. That eliminates the need for a bigger HDD, since you aren't storing all your music on the PS3. And the PS3 can't play music while playing a game, which sucks. And you naming Dirt and LocoRoco just kills your whole argumentbatistafan99

plus you can move things from your ipod or zune to the 360 and vise versa. can PS3 do that NO!

Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lakers20004life

funniest part is the game post he made

xbox has more better games by 10:1 he says but then he says it will make up for in the future with like a list of 6-7 games some which will be on 360 too. and like XBOX itself wont come out with games itself during that time.

just so funny

batistafan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 batistafan99

[QUOTE="batistafan99"]The PS3 can't stream music/video/photos as good as the 360 can from your computer. That eliminates the need for a bigger HDD, since you aren't storing all your music on the PS3. And the PS3 can't play music while playing a game, which sucks. And you naming Dirt and LocoRoco just kills your whole argumentLakers20004life

plus you can move things from your ipod or zune to the 360 and vise versa. can PS3 do that NO!

ps3 can't even play music from your ipod! but i still have one even though it lacks features, i love the Blu-ray!

whoisryanmack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 whoisryanmack
Member since 2006 • 7675 Posts
You see, both ps3 and 360 are known as what I, and many others, like to call "video game consoles". I don't need a computer, I have one. I don't need beauty, I own a mirror. What I need, are games.
Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#15 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts
The PS3 can't stream music/video/photos as good as the 360 can from your computer. That eliminates the need for a bigger HDD, since you aren't storing all your music on the PS3. And the PS3 can't play music while playing a game, which sucks. And you naming Dirt and LocoRoco just kills your whole argumentbatistafan99

I've only had problems with certain video files on my PS3 when streaming and that problem was easily solved by simply converting the files to an acceptable format. I didn't buy my PS3 with the hopes that I'd be able to have my entire WMC library on my PS3. 360's 120GB HDD is pratically useless since the majority of 360 users probably don't even have enough photos, movies, or music to fill up half of the HDD.
manny280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 manny280
Member since 2007 • 1990 Posts
how many times a day is this or something like it posted im getting tired of it:x
winner-ps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 winner-ps3
Member since 2007 • 2364 Posts
[QUOTE="Lakers20004life"]

[QUOTE="batistafan99"]The PS3 can't stream music/video/photos as good as the 360 can from your computer. That eliminates the need for a bigger HDD, since you aren't storing all your music on the PS3. And the PS3 can't play music while playing a game, which sucks. And you naming Dirt and LocoRoco just kills your whole argumentbatistafan99

ps3 can't even play music from your ipod! but i still have one even though it lacks features, i love the Blu-ray!

yes it can!
ff7isnumbaone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ff7isnumbaone
Member since 2005 • 5352 Posts
[QUOTE="CVArsenal"]

I am a Sony fanboy, so there is no doubt going to be bias in this. I will try to cut down on it.

Design

I don't have to say much here, its pretty self-explanatory. Comparing the design of the PS3 vs. the X360 is like comparing my Blackberry to a cheap go-phone. Aesthetically speaking, the PS3 wins hands down. What makes this thing so damn sexy is how simple it is. Hidden drive bay, glossy black finish (even though the fingerprints make it look as if Sherlock Holmes was looking for clues on it) and the absence of any buttons, perfect! I really feel like the PS3, just by looking at it, is a Next-Generation console.

Games

Now before you spaz out and go "but the X360 out numberes the PS3 in terms of games like 10-1!11!!", hear me out. I admit that the number of PS3 games out is somewhat unimpressive. What Sony lacks in the amount of games on its console, they make up with ones that will be out soon. You're right, that doesn't help us now, but like I stated earlier, I'm a fanboy, and I can wait. Metal Gear Solid 4 (plus however many more Kojima decides to grace us with), Metal Gear Solid online, Little Big Planet, Home, DiRT (yes I know its also on the X360, but it will look better and play better on my beloved console), LocoRoco Cocorrecho, Devil May Cry 4, Final Fantasy! I know I left some good ones out, but you get my point.

Usability

This right here is what sealed the deal for me with the PS3. Usibility, I loaded up Yellowdog Linux onto my PS3 and instantly had cell-powered linux machine. I used it for work, internet, e-mail, school etc etc. If the general public were just educated a little better on the uses of this powerful machine, the X360 would be crying. So when I had linux on my PS3, I also had a sweet Home Theater PC at my disposal.

Media. Why would ANYONE want to have to buy an extra $180 peripheral/drive to watch hi-definition media on a "next-generation" console? It blows my fraking mind.

Upgrading. Can you even upgrade the X360 hard-drive, I never found out. Can you upgrade the PS3 hard-drive? Hell yes you can, and its SO simple.

1. Take out old drive

Bam, your done! You can even buy a mod. You can also buy External HDDs to use as your main HDD. Team Xecuter even released a mod that allows you to use regular PC HDDs externally, and then switch freely between the two.

I will be the first to admin that the X360 has some things on the PS3, such as an online community and how they handle it. I believe Sony has realized that, and it won't be long until the gap is closed

Lakers20004life

he says who would pay $180 to watch HD on their next gen console. what an idiot the PS3 cost $200 more if you didnt forget. and they actually hook you up HD componets and HDMI when you buy it.

ofcourse you can upgrade the hard drive. it is a detachable hardrive you can take off and replace like in two seconds!

usability thing. the web browser sucks xbox live is way better than playstation store etc etc.

and read my last post regarding games.

funniest post i have ever read.

about xbox live. Why would u think its better? yea it is better but your forced to pay for it.

batistafan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 batistafan99
[QUOTE="batistafan99"][QUOTE="Lakers20004life"]

[QUOTE="batistafan99"]The PS3 can't stream music/video/photos as good as the 360 can from your computer. That eliminates the need for a bigger HDD, since you aren't storing all your music on the PS3. And the PS3 can't play music while playing a game, which sucks. And you naming Dirt and LocoRoco just kills your whole argumentwinner-ps3

yes it can!

well i meant in a user friendly kind of way

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 dcm06
Member since 2005 • 2411 Posts
[QUOTE="batistafan99"][QUOTE="Lakers20004life"]

[QUOTE="batistafan99"]The PS3 can't stream music/video/photos as good as the 360 can from your computer. That eliminates the need for a bigger HDD, since you aren't storing all your music on the PS3. And the PS3 can't play music while playing a game, which sucks. And you naming Dirt and LocoRoco just kills your whole argumentwinner-ps3

yes it can!

just to clear things up it can. ill post this long over view of it didnt type this out or anything but it really works like this just couldnt explain it myself.

After that, we plugged in a standard 20GB full-size Video iPod. The PS3 recognized the iPod just fine, even displaying on the screen that the unit was in fact an iPod. However, the directory structure Apple chose for iPod is not something that PS3 recognizes (or at least does not recognize in the latest update, v1.10.) The iPod will mount, but no video, audio or photo tracks can be found on the standard XMB menu. Jump into "Display All", however, and it's a totally different story -- you can see the Calendar and music directories, and can browse as deep as you need to in order to find the files. As we mentioned, finding music on an iPod is difficult sometimes because iTunes makes a number of Apple-needed files (images and encryption notes and things like that) in the folder, and also avoids common folder names. However, it works fine in a pinch, and it may be possible that Sony could add iPod folder browsing to the PS3's abilities in a later update.

batistafan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 batistafan99

[QUOTE="batistafan99"]The PS3 can't stream music/video/photos as good as the 360 can from your computer. That eliminates the need for a bigger HDD, since you aren't storing all your music on the PS3. And the PS3 can't play music while playing a game, which sucks. And you naming Dirt and LocoRoco just kills your whole argumentTiefster

I've only had problems with certain video files on my PS3 when streaming and that problem was easily solved by simply converting the files to an acceptable format. I didn't buy my PS3 with the hopes that I'd be able to have my entire WMC library on my PS3. 360's 120GB HDD is pratically useless since the majority of 360 users probably don't even have enough photos, movies, or music to fill up half of the HDD.

and the ability to swap out your HDD in the ps3 is also useless too

Avatar image for DarthaPerkinjan
DarthaPerkinjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 DarthaPerkinjan
Member since 2005 • 1318 Posts

...if 360 stopped releasing games today, ps3 would be hard pressed to make as many AAAs in its lifetime. HungryLikeAMug

I find that comment competley wrong considering Sony hasn't even TOUCHED their back catalogue of games, all their games released so far have been new ips, motorstorm, resistance etc

Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Lakers20004life
[QUOTE="Lakers20004life"][QUOTE="CVArsenal"]

Design

Games

Usability

1. Take out old drive

ff7isnumbaone

he says who would pay $180 to watch HD on their next gen console. what an idiot the PS3 cost $200 more if you didnt forget. and they actually hook you up HD componets and HDMI when you buy it.

ofcourse you can upgrade the hard drive. it is a detachable hardrive you can take off and replace like in two seconds!

usability thing. the web browser sucks xbox live is way better than playstation store etc etc.

about xbox live. Why would u think its better? yea it is better but your forced to pay for it.

maybe because you can talk to people! i need a mic when i play!

plus the web browser for PS3 sucks its like a cell phone web browser tottaly useless.

DarthaPerkinjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DarthaPerkinjan

[QUOTE="Tiefster"][QUOTE="batistafan99"]The PS3 can't stream music/video/photos as good as the 360 can from your computer. That eliminates the need for a bigger HDD, since you aren't storing all your music on the PS3. And the PS3 can't play music while playing a game, which sucks. And you naming Dirt and LocoRoco just kills your whole argumentbatistafan99

and the ability to swap out your HDD in the ps3 is also useless too

Swapping out the HDD useless? That is an outright lie

I only have 7GB left on my 60GB HDD, and I'm looking forward to upgrading to 160 GB for less than $100

tccavey2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 tccavey2
Member since 2007 • 1559 Posts

*clap clap* great post buddy. You did it! You finally got me to chuck my old 360 out the window for this great machine! Who needs games anyways on a gaming console! I'll just get something to put Linux on! Awesome!

tccavey2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 tccavey2
Member since 2007 • 1559 Posts

*clap clap* great post buddy. You did it! You finally got me to chuck my old 360 out the window for this great machine! Who needs games anyways on a gaming console! I'll just get something to put Linux on! Awesome!

blues3531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 blues3531
Member since 2005 • 2632 Posts
[QUOTE="CVArsenal"]

Design

Games

Usability

1. Take out old drive

Lakers20004life

[QUOTE="CVArsenal"]

Design

Games

Usability

1. Take out old drive

Lakers20004life

i dont think u get what he means buy upgrading hdd, if u have a 360 u have to buy the ****ty overpriced ms harddrive. with the ps3 you can get any 2.5 inch pc harddrive meaning like as big as u want, u can get 500gb for a few hundred bucks, for the price of the 360's 20gb u can get one like 10 times bigger

DarthaPerkinjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DarthaPerkinjan
maybe because you can talk to people! i need a mic when i play!

plus the web browser for PS3 sucks its like a cell phone web browser tottaly useless.

Lakers20004life

PS3 web browser does not suck. it is not useless. do you even have a PS3? how can you say that? at least PS3 does have a web browser unlike the 360

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dcm06
yeah browsers in consoles is pretty useless. especially with ps3. but if you have keyboard and mouse it can be a bit friendly user easy but even with that would perfer browsing on pc.
Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Lakers20004life

mass effect, forza, graw, halo, bioshock and perfect dark.

6 AAAs they would be hard pressed for like the next three years. GT5, MG4, FF13, GOW 3 over the next year and a half should get them almost as many as we do now which is cool cause i own one but 360 will also keep releasing AAAs. like mass effect, ninja gaiden 2, fable 2 and sequels to the AAAs they have now.

and by the way MG4 is the last game and that is one of there top 3 franchises. and another top 3-4 franchise GOW is making there last game too with GOW3.

games will always be better on 360 sorry.

DarthaPerkinjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DarthaPerkinjan

yeah browsers in consoles is pretty useless. especially with ps3. but if you have keyboard and mouse it can be a bit friendly user easy but even with that would perfer browsing on pc. dcm06

Lemmings really annoy me

Anything their 360 doesn't have is useless. See HOME and the web browser.

True PC has a better web browser, but I've used the PS3's web browser numerous times to check websites, look at youtube videos and look up somethings.

It is NOT useless

DarthaPerkinjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DarthaPerkinjan

6 AAAs they would be hard pressed for like the next three years. GT5, MG4, FF13, GOW 3 over the next year and a half should get them almost as many as we do now which is cool cause i own one but 360 will also keep releasing AAAs. like mass effect, ninja gaiden 2, fable 2 and sequels to the AAAs they have now.

and by the way MG4 is the last game and that is one of there top 3 franchises. and another top 3-4 franchise GOW is making there last game too with GOW3.

Lakers20004life

games wiill be better ont he 360 if you like shooting things 99% of the time, yes.

BTW, shouldn't you be playing Halo 3 in standard definition?

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dcm06

[QUOTE="dcm06"]yeah browsers in consoles is pretty useless. especially with ps3. but if you have keyboard and mouse it can be a bit friendly user easy but even with that would perfer browsing on pc. DarthaPerkinjan

Lemmings really annoy me

Anything their 360 doesn't have is useless. See HOME and the web browser.

True PC has a better web browser, but I've used the PS3's web browser numerous times to check websites, look at youtube videos and look up somethings.

It is NOT useless

a lemming? please you dont know anything about me love the 360 and ps3 have fun with both but can also say theres problems with each of them not going to say they are perfect cause its untrue nothing in this world is perfect.

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 dcm06
no the browser isnt completely useless but its not like a gaming machine really needs it.
manny280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 manny280
Member since 2007 • 1990 Posts
[QUOTE="Lakers20004life"]

DarthaPerkinjan

games wiill be better ont he 360 if you like shooting things 99% of the time, yes.

last time i checked ps3s 3 biggest games mgs kz and ff all have guns

Zeliard9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Zeliard9
Member since 2007 • 6030 Posts

Design

CVArsenal

That right there is precisely how Sony suckered most people into getting a PS3. :P

Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Lakers20004life

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dcm06
[QUOTE="DarthaPerkinjan"][QUOTE="Lakers20004life"]

manny280

last time i checked ps3s 3 biggest games mgs kz and ff all have guns

uncharted,god of war arent shooters. ff isnt all shooters have a range of weapons swords guns daggers remember a dude having a hammer in one of the ff games.

but cant say 360 has nothing but shooters it was the console oblivion came out on 1st. blue dragon 99 nights both systems have their rpgs and beat em ups shooters and other stuff.

Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Lakers20004life

Ordonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Ordonian
Member since 2007 • 305 Posts
Ha all you Playstation and XBox fans arguing about which is better while it is obvious that they're both worthless and that the Wii is a million times better than both of them.
dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 dcm06
wii doesnt have any games better than 360 or ps3 games. they have some good ones but no better.
Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Lakers20004life

man the browser isnt good. why would you browse off that when you can broswe useing your computer it makes no sense. it is way slower and doesnt show everything like a cell phone.

99% shooters.

1 Mass Effect agme of the year not on PS3. RPG not FPS.

kameo 8.7 ranked higher than any exclusive on PS3 and it is action adventure, DOA 4 higher than any PS3 exclusive and its a fighter, Bioshock is more than a shooter you have melee weapons and powers upgradable player and deep story line also ranked higher than any PS3 exclusive, forza, PGR all exclusive racing higher scores than any PS3 exclusive, command and conquer also ranked higher than any exclusive and its strategy. man the list just goes on.

viva penita, alien hd, dead rising, saints row all exclusive AAs more exclusive AAs than PS3 just in that short list and they arent your regularFPSetc etc.

pwned

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 dcm06

man the browser isnt good. why would you browse off that when you can broswe useing your computer it makes no sense. it is way slower and doesnt show everything like a cell phone.

99% shooters.

kameo 8.7 ranked higher than any exclusive on PS3 and it is action adventure, DOA 4 higher than any PS3 exclusive and its a fighter, Bioshock is more than a shooter you have melee weapons and powers upgradable player and deep story line also ranked higher than any PS3 exclusive, forza, PGR all exclusive racing higher scores than any PS3 exclusive, command and conquer also ranked higher than any exclusive and its strategy. man the list just goes on.

viva penita, alien hd, dead rising, saints row etc etc.

pwned

Lakers20004life

cant wait to play mass that game looks cool but think halo is taking goty.

Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Lakers20004life

99% shooters.

viva penita, alien hd, dead rising, saints row all exclusive AAs more exclusive AAs than PS3 just in that short list and they arent your regularFPSetc etc.

pwned

Lakers20004life

what you stopped tlaking. yeah your pwned

get back in the barn cow!

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 dcm06
lakers who you talking to?
Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Lakers20004life

lakers who you talking to? dcm06

the dude who said 99% of good xbox games areFPS. the dude with guy from spawn the clown and the from empire as his picture.

Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Lakers20004life

come on cows fight back!!

gizmo_logix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 gizmo_logix
Member since 2005 • 4224 Posts

come on cows fight back!!

Lakers20004life
Ok, hold on a sec...let me read through some of your tripe.
gizmo_logix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 gizmo_logix
Member since 2005 • 4224 Posts
You can stream your music/video/photos from your PC if you setup the Windows Media server. Those that use a PC and do this easily. The replaceable SATA is for those that want to just download movies, music, trailers, demos, full games (like Warhawk) to your PS3 INDEPENDENTLY of a PC. Yes, it's true. Sony BMG/Columbia/Tri-Star will release movies and music from the PSN later. Get it? Any easier iPod streaming features could be added later via updates. And Playing music while you play games is probably coming in the next 2.0 update.