Why do cows think ps3's fall >360s?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lkjsdfjlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lkjsdfjlk
Member since 2008 • 116 Posts

This is ps3's fall lineup against 360's. I just got a new pc and it kicks ass too bad I play orange box alone now if your wondering about left 4 dead n stuff below.

Resistence 2- A good shooter which is the sequel to a 8.0 will prob get 8.5.

LBP- has the potential to be a very very good game, but if theres too much focus on creating levels it will end up like halo 3's forge ( what happend is for every 1 map someone downloads theres 5 that people created). Also the actual gameplay might not be so good.

Motorstorm- Sequel to a 7.9. Looks like a solid 8.5 this time around.

Socom- Sequel to a 9.0 which I think people underestimate considering how good a shooter has to be these days to get 9.0( this is the shooter gen afterall)Correct me if im wrong but also no singleplayer.

Now 360

Gears of war 2- SEQUEL TO A GOTY and has shown and proved a upgrade in every catagory just like Resistence.

A NEW ****** BANJO GAME- People dont relize that a new fricken banjo game is coming out soon. Even if it will get 8.5

Fable 2- Again people underestimate this as it is a sequel to a 8.6 and again has upgraded in every direction possible with over 3 million sold for the original.

Left 4 dead- A zombie appocolypse made by valve with co op in mind you know the story did I mention valve?

GTA IV Episode 1- Its been annouced this fall but thats about it. Worth mentioning since its a "Big" DLC from a 10.0 game.

As you can see most of ps3's library can be found on 360 but with better versions

R2= Crappy halo

Socom= Graw

Motorstorm= would be really fun if they fixed it

LBP= could be a 10.0 or a 5.0 thats hte problem right now (hopefully 10 so I can pickup a ps3)

Gears of war 2 will outscore Resisetnce 2 and LBP. Gears of war 2 will outsell those 2 COMBINED.

qman101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 qman101
Member since 2007 • 1004 Posts

This is ps3's fall lineup against 360's. I just got a new pc and it kicks ass too bad I play orange box alone now if your wondering about left 4 dead n stuff below.

Resistence 2- A good shooter which is the sequel to a 8.0 will prob get 8.5.

LBP- has the potential to be a very very good game, but if theres too much focus on creating levels it will end up like halo 3's forge ( what happend is for every 1 map someone downloads theres 5 that people created). Also the actual gameplay might not be so good.

Motorstorm- Sequel to a 7.9. Looks like a solid 8.5 this time around.

Socom- Sequel to a 9.0 which I think people underestimate considering how good a shooter has to be these days to get 9.0( this is the shooter gen afterall)Correct me if im wrong but also no singleplayer.

Now 360

Gears of war 2- SEQUEL TO A GOTY and has shown and proved a upgrade in every catagory just like Resistence.

A NEW ****** BANJO GAME- People dont relize that a new fricken banjo game is coming out soon. Even if it will get 8.5

Fable 2- Again people underestimate this as it is a sequel to a 8.6 and again has upgraded in every direction possible with over 3 million sold for the original.

Left 4 dead- A zombie appocolypse made by valve with co op in mind you know the story did I mention valve?

GTA IV Episode 1- Its been annouced this fall but thats about it. Worth mentioning since its a "Big" DLC from a 10.0 game.

As you can see most of ps3's library can be found on 360 but with better versions

R2= Crappy halo

Socom= Graw

LBP= could be a 10.0 or a 5.0 thats hte problem right now (hopefully 10 so I can pickup a ps3)

Gears of war 2 will outscore Resisetnce 2 and LBP. Gears of war 2 will outsell those 2 COMBINED.

lkjsdfjlk

You never know, buddy. You never know.

C4_yourself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 C4_yourself
Member since 2008 • 702 Posts

360 is better then the ps3 by miles in every aspect all year round

its been proven that 99.5% of ps3 owners regret their purchase

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 epic_pets
Member since 2008 • 5598 Posts

C4_yourself

I know tons of people who love their ps3's; including me.

ANd ps3 is better at stuff then the 36o too.

Avatar image for SnakePS360Gamer
SnakePS360Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SnakePS360Gamer
Member since 2008 • 822 Posts

lol at the fanboyism

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions dude.

Faulttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Faulttt
Member since 2005 • 549 Posts

.....White Knight Story....i think that what its called.

AND, Socom came out before graw, so you can call it a copy.....you fanboy :P

i do like the PS3 lineup better, and honestly, who gives a damn about banjo?

Squall18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 Squall18
Member since 2004 • 3756 Posts

People that think Sony's ps3 line up is better are ussually those who only have a ps3 as a next gen system.

In fact, Sony has more exclusives, but they use this as their "winning" argument. I guarantee for the 3rd winter 360 will sell more of it's exclusives with better reviews.

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 epic_pets

Motorstorm fixed everything that the first one did, Resitance 2 is jam packed,Little big planet is getting lots of 10's, and socom looks alright.

the 360's fall games look good but the ps3 just takes the cake.

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 epic_pets

People that think Sony's ps3 line up is better are ussually those who only have a ps3 as a next gen system.

In fact, Sony has more exclusives, but they use this as their "winning" argument. I guarantee for the 3rd winter 360 will sell more of it's exclusives with better reviews.

Squall18

I have all the sytems and its obvious too me that the ps3 has the better games coming out.

lkjsdfjlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lkjsdfjlk

Fanboy? did u read anything about what I said bout the ps3??

I was mostly going with facts btw

and i listed NO japanese games because I have no knowledge of any japanese games besides KH

Syk0_k03r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Syk0_k03r
Member since 2008 • 1147 Posts

well, i cant expect much from a level 1 with 1 post...

but hey its a matter of your opinion which is better

apart from that, fact is that lbp is getting way more hype than any game of the rest of 2008.... so far

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 epic_pets
[QUOTE="epic_pets"][QUOTE="C4_yourself"]

C4_yourself

I know tons of people who love their ps3's; including me.

ANd ps3 is better at stuff then the 36o too.

You probably know a few people

but most regret their purchase including me

the ps3 is trul;y a piece of garbage

I know lots of gamers(going to two gameshops alot) and alot of friends at my school game.Most of them that have a ps3 loves it and some think its better then 360.

How is it grabage?I actually think it is better then 360.

lkjsdfjlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lkjsdfjlk

Fine than

Motorstorm- 8.5

Resistence- 9.0

LBP-9.5

Gears 2- 9.5

Fable 2- 9.0

Banjo-8.5

L4D-8.5-9.0 (its valve)

GTA DLC-8.5-9.5 ( depends on length really)

Those are in my opinon very close scores if nothing flops.

verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 verbtex  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9196 Posts
Why do cows think ps3's fall >360s?

I thought this would have been a rhetoric question.

Isn't it obvious? Cows like the PS3 better than the 360.

Makes sense.

loudharley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 loudharley
Member since 2005 • 1852 Posts
I know a few people with ps3s including myself and i really dont know anyone thats satisfied with it.Yea its a great blue ray player but the online sucks,the controller is outdated and there just arent that many good games available.In all honesty though i really enjoyed resistances and drakes fortune but had little reason to go back and play them.Drake has no multiplayer and resistances multiplayer was just average at best.Also can someone please tell me why noone uses voice chat on psn and when i actually do hear someone they cant hear me.Thats an ongoing problem since day one and ive pretty much given up on it.
njean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 njean777
Member since 2007 • 3807 Posts

I know a few people with ps3s including myself and i really dont know anyone thats satisfied with it.Yea its a great blue ray player but the online sucks,the controller is outdated and there just arent that many good games available.In all honesty though i really enjoyed resistances and drakes fortune but had little reason to go back and play them.Drake has no multiplayer and resistances multiplayer was just average at best.Also can someone please tell me why noone uses voice chat on psn and when i actually do hear someone they cant hear me.Thats an ongoing problem since day one and ive pretty much given up on it.loudharley

Well i have friends that have both 360 and ps3 and they prefer the ps3 more. My reasons are

1. No 12 year old kids acting like idiots online

2. better controller

3. free online

4. more reliable

I love my 360 but the games coming out for it sans gears and banjo are either on pc or ps3 so other then gears my xbox get no play time.

The chat thing is pretty annoying sometimes but the only time i ever use it is when im with my clan other then that screw it no point.

gollum007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 gollum007
Member since 2005 • 765 Posts
@ loud harley, dude u obviously bought into the "ps3 has no games **** You don't own R&C, Warhawk, or MGS4, so stop acting like you've actually researched all this sh*t. Also, the PS3 has great multiplatform games like CoD4. Way to put down something cuz everybody else does. CoD4 is way better than that crap Halo
0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#19 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
so... Let me reiterate what you said in your topic title.

"why do PS3 fans think the PS3's lineup is better than the 360"

Isn't that like asking someone why they love their husband/wife? or why someone loves their child?

Sure thats to more of an extreme, but the answer is still just as obvious.

When you spend time on something, and develop a certain set of feelings for that something, anything that poses a challenge instantly becomes justifyably "worse". It's called cognitive dissonance. Basically, the act of going to nearly any ends to justify your means.

I personally like the PS3's game lineup more because I only own a PS3. If I owned a 360, I'm sure I'd feel opposite. That's just how the cookie crumbles.

But beside that, i've played LBP, and Resistance 2, and both of them are pretty awesome.

I haven't played fable 2 or Gears 2. But those two still look pretty good as well.

Why do "lemmings" think the 360 is better than the PS3? it goes both ways, and the answer will always boil down to the word "think"

Everyone has their own opinions. The ones that try to pass that off as fact come off as ... well.. Fanboys.

Look at C4_yourself. Poster child for fanboyism. Oh well. We are only human.
mephisto_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mephisto_11
Member since 2008 • 1880 Posts
there are more cows on SW and they are the loudest group. i think the 360 has a much better lineup otherwise i wouldn't have sold my ps3 this year if i thought it had the best lineup. then again it comes down to opinion but i think review and sales are going to favor the 360's lineup this year.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
They're equal in terms of software and the quality of it. Only fanboys would say otherwise.
njean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 njean777

there are more cows on SW and they are the loudest group. i think the 360 has a much better lineup otherwise i wouldn't have sold my ps3 this year if i thought it had the best lineup. then again it comes down to opinion but i think review and sales are going to favor the 360's lineup this year.mephisto_11

Wow you picked a wrong time to sell it

xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts

[QUOTE="mephisto_11"]there are more cows on SW and they are the loudest group. i think the 360 has a much better lineup otherwise i wouldn't have sold my ps3 this year if i thought it had the best lineup. then again it comes down to opinion but i think review and sales are going to favor the 360's lineup this year.njean777

Why? Not everyone likes platformers. no matter how innovative they are.

starmetroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 starmetroid
Member since 2007 • 5000 Posts

C4_yourself
I'm 99.5% sure you pulled that # out of your ***
-Sniper99-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#25 -Sniper99-
Member since 2004 • 8983 Posts
For me, I want SOCOM, LBP, Morostorm 2, and R2 on PS3. For 360, I only want Gears 2 and Left 4 Dead
LOXO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LOXO7
Member since 2008 • 5595 Posts
Why do lems think that cows think PS3>360? Dang this is a hard hard question:evil:.
njean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 njean777
[QUOTE="njean777"]

[QUOTE="mephisto_11"]there are more cows on SW and they are the loudest group. i think the 360 has a much better lineup otherwise i wouldn't have sold my ps3 this year if i thought it had the best lineup. then again it comes down to opinion but i think review and sales are going to favor the 360's lineup this year.xsubtownerx

ok yeah but it also has Resistance 2, socom, Valkyria chronicles, Killzone 2, Infamous it has a lot of good looking upcoming games i really cant say that for xbox sans gears.

diped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 diped
Member since 2008 • 2005 Posts

I personally like the PS3's game lineup more because I only own a PS3. If I owned a 360, I'm sure I'd feel opposite. That's just how the cookie crumbles.

0rin
So what your saying, is the 360's lineup is better. At least you finally admit the truth.
xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#29 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts
[QUOTE="xsubtownerx"][QUOTE="njean777"]

[QUOTE="mephisto_11"]there are more cows on SW and they are the loudest group. i think the 360 has a much better lineup otherwise i wouldn't have sold my ps3 this year if i thought it had the best lineup. then again it comes down to opinion but i think review and sales are going to favor the 360's lineup this year.njean777

ok yeah but it also has Resistance 2, socom, Valkyria chronicles, Killzone 2, Infamous it has a lot of good looking upcoming games i really cant say that for xbox sans gears.

Well that is because you like the PS3 more. All those games are an easy match with the 360 games coming out in that same time frame.

WileyCoyote315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 WileyCoyote315
Member since 2008 • 320 Posts

Why do lems think that cows think PS3>360? Dang this is a hard hard question:evil:.LOXO7

ROFL, this thread is owned. Im sorry, Im a 360 owner too. But this is too funny.

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts
Difference of opinion?
dragonpuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 dragonpuppy
Member since 2006 • 952 Posts

and i listed NO japanese games because I have no knowledge of any japanese games besides KH

lkjsdfjlk

R2= Crappy halo

Socom= Graw

lkjsdfjlk

Rrrrriiiiiigggghhhhttttt......facts....

ukillwegrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 ukillwegrill
Member since 2007 • 3528 Posts
[QUOTE="lkjsdfjlk"]

dragonpuppy

R2= Crappy halo

Socom= Graw

lkjsdfjlk

Rrrrriiiiiigggghhhhttttt......facts....

He's kinda right in each aspect you quoted. Although i do sense fanboy in him ...

Holyknight_CJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Holyknight_CJ
Member since 2006 • 1091 Posts

Fine than

Motorstorm- 8.5

Resistence- 9.0

LBP-9.5

Gears 2- 9.5

Fable 2- 9.0

Banjo-8.5

L4D-8.5-9.0 (its valve)

GTA DLC-8.5-9.5 ( depends on length really)

Those are in my opinon very close scores if nothing flops.

lkjsdfjlk

What happened to Socom? Either way your scores seem plausible to me I suppose, but I think Gears is more likely 9.0. GTA DCL on the other hand I think will be short. Probably still good for DLC, plus its for an incredible game. Time will tell...

As for me I don't care about Fable or Banjo. Motorstorm and LBP are maybes. The other four (including Socom, not GTA) all seem like I'd enjoy. Therefore I like PS3 fall lineup more. I think the (hypothetical) average gamer would call it a tie. I only have a PS3, and take it before a 360 any day.

mgs_freak91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mgs_freak91
Member since 2007 • 2053 Posts

wow - people can have opinions. you think 360s fall > PS3? then good on ya. im sure alot of other people do as well, but not everyone in the world thinks that. so many fanboys, its sad. just stick with pc's people, they get most of all the games. ;) thats probably why im not getting a 360 at the moment, the others being 1. not enough money to continuesly pay for xbox live (long story, just trust me - ive heard how much it is a day and its still complicated.) and 2. im in school at the moment, and next to years are important :).

cant wait to get a 360. *gives teary look* *sniff*

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

Well it depends what games you want. SO for me ill go with the PS3 fall

All I want from 360 is fable 2 and left 4 dead.

PS3 I want resistance 2,socom,VC,NUNS,LBP and dont forget all the great multiplat games everyone gets to enjoy:D.

jmdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37 jmdude
Member since 2007 • 2521 Posts

360: Gears of War 2, AA or AAA. Fable 2, AAA. Banjo-Kazooie, AA. Left 4 Dead, AA.

PS3: LittleBIGPlanet, AAA or AAAA. Resistance 2, AAA. Motorstorm 2, AA. Socom, AA. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, AA. Valkyria Chronicles, AA.

So as you can see from my list: PS3 fall lineup > 360 fall lineup. Quality and quantity is on the PS3's side. But who knows, all of those might flop.

amourkiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#38 amourkiss
Member since 2003 • 1751 Posts

C4_yourself

I just purchased a Xbox360 60GB

but I didn't regret my PS3 purchase back at launch

but honestly, I really like the controller of 360 better, really gives me the feel when playing shooter and racing games, and the rumble is way stronger than DualShock3

Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#39 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts

Only game I am going to get for the 360 this fall is Gears of War 2... and maybe Banjo or Left4Dead next year...

As for the PS3, I'm getting SOCOM, R2, and probably LBP sooner or later.

To me, the PS3 line is indeed >>> 360 line up.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#40 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
The only 360 game I'm buying for the rest of the year is Gears of War 2. As far as I'm concerned, PS3 has pretty much beaten 360 for 2008.
Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Member since 2007 • 8992 Posts

C4_yourself

IDK about that percentage point but I agree with your first point.

Cow's think 2 sequels to flops will automatically equal AAA and a gimped down GRAW rehash like socom is going to score AAA to.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#42 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

I'll answer this question with a question

Why not?

:|

clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts
ITs all predictions, why not place a bet?
D3monchicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 D3monchicken
Member since 2005 • 1270 Posts
I love how NO ONE in this room who is bashing socom realizes that Socom has been around far longer than Graw... Wow, the addition of blue indicators = teh copiez cats D=