Why are lemming teasing cows about Home getting delayed? when LO got delayed too

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tnasty11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Tnasty11
Member since 2005 • 4497 Posts
:cry:i want LO THIS YEAR
Avatar image for Vyse_The_Daring
Vyse_The_Daring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Vyse_The_Daring
Member since 2003 • 5318 Posts
Because we've all got enough games coming for the rest of the year to satisfy us?
Sup11722

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Sup11722
Member since 2005 • 1757 Posts

because were in system wars and nothing has to really matter as long as it seems like it matters

ginglejangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 ginglejangle
Member since 2007 • 3171 Posts

they think its funny when somethings delyed.

i guess they rather have crap,then something good

D0013ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 D0013ER
Member since 2007 • 3765 Posts
Think of which has been hyped more: Home, or Lost Odyssey.
fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 fistoflight
Member since 2005 • 7943 Posts
Thing is we didn't make threads saying lost odyssey delayed tlhbo... Or maybe we did but I wasn't on for it :P
ginglejangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ginglejangle
Member since 2007 • 3171 Posts

Because we've all got enough games coming for the rest of the year to satisfy us? Vyse_The_Daring

heavenly sword,warhawk,folklore,rachet and clank,eye of judgement,haze,uncharted,unreal tournament,and alot more can satisfy anyone

fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fistoflight

Think of which has been hyped more: Home, or Lost Odyssey. D0013ER

Lostodyssey hyped AAA home was hyped as much as lair hyped AA my logic wins!!! (not really lol) but you get my point :D

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

Think of which has been hyped more: Home, or Lost Odyssey. D0013ER

Lost Odyssey, the Final Fantasy killer and AAA from the best Japanese developer.

Marka1700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Marka1700
Member since 2003 • 7500 Posts

[QUOTE="D0013ER"]Think of which has been hyped more: Home, or Lost Odyssey. fistoflight

Lostodyssey hyped AAA home was hyped as much as lair hyped AA my logic wins!!! (not really lol) but you get my point :D

Office LO Hype thread is A, not AAA.

fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 fistoflight
[QUOTE="fistoflight"]

[QUOTE="D0013ER"]Think of which has been hyped more: Home, or Lost Odyssey. Marka1700

Hehe like i said not really lol i was trying to get away with it :P

WOWZORS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 WOWZORS
Member since 2004 • 484 Posts
Who cares its LO and Home. They both wont make any impact on the gaming world.
G10mgs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 G10mgs4
Member since 2007 • 1490 Posts
good thing firm wire 2.0 will make up for home until then
Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

Who cares its LO and Home. They both wont make any impact on the gaming world.WOWZORS

Home will have 100 times the impact then lost odyssey.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
Cause PSN needs more features that are supposed to be integrated into Home. Comparing Home to LO FTL!
D0013ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 D0013ER
Member since 2007 • 3765 Posts

[QUOTE="WOWZORS"]Who cares its LO and Home. They both wont make any impact on the gaming world.Ragnarok1051

Thanks for proving my point.

DrinkDuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DrinkDuff
Member since 2004 • 6762 Posts
Home isn't really a game. It's more of a service. It's comparable in some respects, to xbox live, so delaying Home is almost the equivalent to delaying the XBL service on the 360. It's a much more devastating delay than a game imo.
taker42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 taker42
Member since 2007 • 1614 Posts

[QUOTE="WOWZORS"]Who cares its LO and Home. They both wont make any impact on the gaming world.Ragnarok1051

:lol: what's 100 x 0?
WOWZORS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 WOWZORS
So home will have an impact? Hmm, Ill go tell second life to just stop then, cause clearly Home is the one with the impact right? LO? Don't even hype this garbage, it will just end in your disappointment.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts
cause lost odyssey is a minor game.
WOWZORS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 WOWZORS
cause lost odyssey is a minor game.CaseyWegner
Are you calling Sakaguchi's Lost Odyssey a minor game? Surely you dont think Blue Dragon was also a minor game? If so these threads and threads of Sakaguchi's creations destroying the FInal Fantasy Franchise, and it being a fraction of what it was, appear to not be true, and are based on minor games?
wmc540

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 wmc540
Member since 2006 • 2620 Posts

cause lost odyssey is a minor game.CaseyWegner

So minor it took me awhile to figure out what LO stood for.

DHReese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DHReese
Member since 2007 • 455 Posts
I believe it has to due with the constant "Just Wait" cows have pronouced. Oh course it doesnt help when your speaker says 'Be patient" to a group that has waited long enough.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]cause lost odyssey is a minor game.WOWZORS
Are you calling Sakaguchi's Lost Odyssey a minor game? Surely you dont think Blue Dragon was also a minor game? If so these threads and threads of Sakaguchi's creations destroying the FInal Fantasy Franchise, and it being a fraction of what it was, appear to not be true, and are based on minor games?

yes. it's hyped A.

DXGreat1_HGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 DXGreat1_HGL
Member since 2003 • 7543 Posts
The heck with Home. Let's discuss how Sony tells everyone that rumble is so last gen, then announces the new rumble controller. How do they expect anyone to take them serious when they flip flop instead of just being honost?
WOWZORS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 WOWZORS

[QUOTE="WOWZORS"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]cause lost odyssey is a minor game.CaseyWegner

yes. it's hyped A.

Im thinking the A hype came after Blue Dragon. That's cheating.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 CaseyWegner
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="WOWZORS"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]cause lost odyssey is a minor game.WOWZORS

yes. it's hyped A.

cheating? not really. there was a vocal minority hyping the game. most didn't care.

TTDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#28 TTDog
Member since 2007 • 3545 Posts

they think its funny when somethings delyed.

i guess they rather have crap,then something good

ginglejangle

Oh yes... and Lair was so worth the delays wasn't it.

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#29 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

[QUOTE="D0013ER"]Think of which has been hyped more: Home, or Lost Odyssey. fistoflight

Don't kid yourself. Home has more hype.

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#30 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts
[QUOTE="WOWZORS"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="WOWZORS"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]cause lost odyssey is a minor game.CaseyWegner

yes. it's hyped A.

cheating? not really. there was a vocal minority hyping the game. most didn't care.

Correct.

Most lemmings don't even care about JRPGs.

_Fabrick_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 _Fabrick_
Member since 2007 • 512 Posts
[QUOTE="WOWZORS"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

yes. it's hyped A.

Actually i agree with him, the main reason for the low hype for LO here on GS was because of how BD scored here. It just seems old-school jrpgs with a next-gen look aren't good enough to garner a good score, even if they were actually very good games which many people liked(BD). Just seeing the new tgs trailer of LO from a shaky cam, i believe it will be amazing game, and my personal hype would be AAA, but here at GS A.

Kestastrophe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Kestastrophe
Member since 2005 • 4354 Posts
O Rly? I didn't realize that LO was MS' unified online strategy. That's news to me..........
The_Crucible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 The_Crucible
Member since 2007 • 3305 Posts

[QUOTE="Vyse_The_Daring"]Because we've all got enough games coming for the rest of the year to satisfy us? ginglejangle

heavenly sword,warhawk,folklore,rachet and clank,eye of judgement,haze,uncharted,unreal tournament,and alot more can satisfy anyone

No doubt. I'm getting tired of these PS3-haters saying there's no games. I've had my PS3 since December of last year and having been GAMING the entire time! Not to mention all of the titles that started coming a few weeks agoand won't stop until this console is done being supported in whatever years.

The_Crucible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 The_Crucible
Member since 2007 • 3305 Posts

O Rly? I didn't realize that LO was MS' entire online strategy. That's news to me..........Kestastrophe

ENTIRE online strategy? Oh, that's right. No one plays online with PSN now.

Kestastrophe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Kestastrophe
Member since 2005 • 4354 Posts

[QUOTE="Kestastrophe"]O Rly? I didn't realize that LO was MS' entire online strategy. That's news to me..........The_Crucible

ENTIRE online strategy? Oh, that's right. No one plays online with PSN now.

You're right, I should have said "unified online strategy" instead. I'll edit that

Cedmln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#36 Cedmln
Member since 2006 • 8802 Posts
[QUOTE="fistoflight"]

[QUOTE="D0013ER"]Think of which has been hyped more: Home, or Lost Odyssey. Marka1700

Yeah. I like how lemmings are lying to themselves by underhyping it what it is truely hyped.

It may be A on the papers, but its AAA and teh FF killer on lemmings minds.

They are playing it safe. Nobody wins when they play it safe.

And its all because of Sakaguchi's (whatever his name is) big mouth and reputation and the flop of BD.

Avatar image for TheDarkDisciple
TheDarkDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 TheDarkDisciple
Member since 2004 • 3564 Posts
[QUOTE="Marka1700"][QUOTE="fistoflight"]

[QUOTE="D0013ER"]Think of which has been hyped more: Home, or Lost Odyssey. Cedmln

Yeah. I like how lemmings are lying to themselves by underhyping it what it is truely hyped.

And its all because of Sakaguchi's (whatever his name is) big mouth and reputation and the flop of BD.

so you can read minds? or do cows just think the 360 will get another AAAE?

Ryusuken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Ryusuken
Member since 2003 • 467 Posts

[QUOTE="D0013ER"]Think of which has been hyped more: Home, or Lost Odyssey. Cedmln

I agree with you. Its this pathetic hate circle that gives life to SW that made the MS fanboys says that LO is just A now, after BD failed to reach its hype. We all know that last year every single MS fanboy were hypeing LO as the FF killer AAAA material. Now, after Sakaguchi failed to present a sucessor to its previous sucess with FF in BD, they are simply undermining its next attempt to surpass FF, playing it safe as the quoted sayed.

Quote me on this if you want, but if LO reaches above AA, maybe even AAA status, we'll be seing "I knew it" to "Its FF killa!!11"from all the fanboys here.

PS - Lost Odyssey can be a great game, it has the potential, lets just see what it happens.

Now, on topic: whats best? Wait to receive something done right, or receive something half a**** (MS I AM LOOKING AT YOU HERE!) pretty fast?

I know my answer, and thats just it, its mine. Enjoy yours. Simply dont go pestering others because you think your's better.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 CaseyWegner

I agree with you. Its this pathetic hate circle that gives life to SW that made the MS fanboys says that LO is just A now, after BD failed to reach its hype. We all know that last year every single MS fanboy were hypeing LO as the FF killer AAAA material. Now, after Sakaguchi failed to present a sucessor to its previous sucess with FF in BD, they are simply undermining its next attempt to surpass FF, playing it safe as the quoted sayed.

Quote me on this if you want, but if LO reaches above AA, maybe even AAA status, we'll be seing "I knew it" to "Its FF killa!!11"from all the fanboys here.

PS - Lost Odyssey can be a great game, it has the potential, lets just see what it happens.

Now, on topic: whats best? Wait to receive something done right, or receive something half a**** (MS I AM LOOKING AT YOU HERE!) pretty fast?

I know my answer, and thats just it, its mine. Enjoy yours. Simply dont go pestering others because you think your's better.

Ryusuken

every singe one, huh? this happens for almost every game that gets a hype thread but isn't hyped AAA. we get people who confuse the vocal minority with the majority. there are still some people hyping the game AAA.

Ryusuken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Ryusuken
Member since 2003 • 467 Posts
[QUOTE="Ryusuken"]

CaseyWegner

every singe one, huh?

FANBOYS Casey, fanboys. Those I get banned forwhen I slam them when I report. Those rabid stupid ones (and we all know who they are - specially when they do new accounts for ban dodging, they keep the same hate pathern) who are always creating fanboy and flame wars. Notice that I classify them diferently: MS/Sony/Nintendo fans are those who are vocal about their preferences but not rabid bashers of everything else, and fanboys are exactly that, fanboys who will bash simply because its not on their chosen platform.

Sorry if havent explained before. And, to put it once again, thats just my opinion about what its likely to happen next year when LO gets out of Mistwalkers Studios and onto the gaming world. I do have plenty of confidence that I will be dead right in this one.

LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LEGEND_C4A
Member since 2003 • 3186 Posts

I think its because Home is something that should have been available since launch. its something that improves the system overall, Sony fans were looking foward to something that they felt would equal or better xbox live, but now they have to waituntil next year, wait! LO is a game, not needed, already a few role playing games out, so people can live without it, not that important to the systems performance.

dru26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 dru26
Member since 2005 • 5505 Posts
As a manticore, I am a lot more dissapointed about Home getting delayed, then one more game in an already overabundant holliday lineup. 9 months of no HoF trophies will be just another reason to continue to buy multiplats on 360.
LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 LEGEND_C4A
Member since 2003 • 3186 Posts

I rather see Microsoft fans learn their lessons and not call every game thats coming out AAA.

I don't understand you people, if Microsoft fans say AAA, you guys call them stupid for thinking they can get a AAA game on their system, but when they are cautious and don't flood the forum with rediculous AAA threads, you guys bash them anyway. its one or the other guys, you can't have it both ways.