djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

@pdogg93: how is it a bad thing if you can just move on if a game sucks!!? lol honestly you fanboys are getting more and more ridiculous!

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@thatdbfan said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Do lems play games? I thought they only wanted Microsoft to keep burning cash to defeat Sony.

Do you still play Xbox games that you apparently hate?

Do you still play Xbox games everyone else hates? AHEM~seaofthievescrackdown3stateofdecay2~AHEM

No, I don't play trash games. Thank for assuming tho. You're pitiful attempt to give me an L was amusing.

Will not play crackdown 3 or SoD2 because of how bad they are. However, I will play Sea of Thieves because it's actually good now. Only SW cows say it's bad.

I also won't play Days Gone. You see, I don't play games I hate, unlike you.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11277 Posts
@thatdbfan said:

No, I don't play trash games. Thank for assuming tho. You're pitiful attempt to give me an L was amusing.

Will not play crackdown 3 or SoD2 because of how bad they are. However, I will play Sea of Thieves because it's actually good now. Only SW cows say it's bad.

How do you know you hate it unless you play it? I didn't play Days Gone because I didn't hear good enough things about it to make a purchase. Xgoons everywhere said I should play Crackdown 3 because it was good and I was a dumb cow for making fun of the downgrade, then said I didn't know what I was talking about. So, I played it, and hated it. And I feel bad for all the people here that rallied around the game because Xbox is slim pickings.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#104  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70614 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

How do you know you hate it unless you play it? I didn't play Days Gone because I didn't hear good enough things about it to make a purchase. Xgoons everywhere said I should play Crackdown 3 because it was good and I was a dumb cow for making fun of the downgrade, then said I didn't know what I was talking about. So, I played it, and hated it. And I feel bad for all the people here that rallied around the game because Xbox is slim pickings.

You have a typo, I am not I was. :)

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#105  Edited By ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@thatdbfan said:

You don't always have to play it know you hate it. True, sometimes you do. But with games like Days Gone, Crackdown 3, and even Fallout 76... You really don't.

Funny how after all this time of mentioning that you play Crackdown 3, you only JUST mention that lems told you to do it.

I can almost guarantee that no lem told you to play Crackdown. Everyone knows that game is bad.

Point still stands that hate Xbox games, but you still play them for some reason.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

Okay. Doesn't change the fact CD3 was bad and you're still holding an L for defending it. ?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

Okay. Doesn't change the fact CD3 was bad and you're still holding an L for defending it. ?

Odd, I wasn't defending any game in this thread. Don't project on me because you conceded to being a "dumb cow".

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Odd, I wasn't defending any game in this thread. Don't project on me because you conceded to being a "dumb cow".

Your replying to me is a defense mechanism of the game in itself. You can't back out of this now. You chose to engage so you get an L by proxy.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Pedro
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Your replying to me is a defense mechanism of the game in itself. You can't back out of this now. You chose to engage so you get an L by proxy.

Nope! I am making fun of your self admittance to being a "dumb cow". :)

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

They said it, don't be a dumb lem... whoops! Too late.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

They said it, don't be a dumb lem... whoops! Too late.

LOL. You owned yourself and now you are angry with me. ?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#112 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

This made me laugh more than it really should've

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 BenjaminBanklin

@cainetao11 said:
@Pedro said:

Lems are way too easy to please.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

I'll play through the campaign with the $1 game pass ultimate trial I got. Not expecting much though. I didn't like the new cast of characters at all in 4. And I've never cared for Gears competitive MP. Horde is fun though.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 cainetao11

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@cainetao11 said:
@Pedro said:

Lems are way too easy to please.

LOL nice one! That got me laughing also.

magmadragoonx4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 magmadragoonx4
Member since 2015 • 697 Posts

I enjoyed Gears of War 4 and look forward to Gears 5.

Honestly though I'm very focused on other titles at the moment. Fire Emblem is amazing, Borderlands 3 is coming soon and more DLC for Destiny 2.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#117 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61550 Posts

@davillain-: I'm shocked :P

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#118 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56534 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

@davillain-: I'm shocked :P

That I'm doing it?

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Did you see the leak screenshot of Gears 5. It looks incredible.

WhatAFailure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 WhatAFailure
Member since 2017 • 608 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

Lemmings too scared to make a hype thread probably

That kinda sums it up. Even the Lemmings have no idea where this Gears 5 will land. It's not the same dev team as the original trilogy, so they don't want to hype it as a GOTY or "9" because Gears 5 could easily get a disappointing 7/10, or lower.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 xhawk27

Did you see the Gears 5 trailer. Those graphics look incredible. All the X haters saying they are afraid of showing gameplay. LOL

TCHBO!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By cainetao11

@xhawk27 said:

Did you see the Gears 5 trailer. Those graphics look incredible. All the X haters saying they are afraid of showing gameplay. LOL

TCHBO!

It was a cool trailer I guess. I just didn't understand why people NEEDED to see this? Its still Gears just as Uncharted LL was still Uncharted.

they play essentially the way they play. All that changed is character u play as and story setting and there will be some new modes and abilities. If you didn't like Gears Before, this wasn't going to make you like it now.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 xhawk27

@cainetao11 said:
@xhawk27 said:

TCHBO!

It was a cool trailer I guess. I just didn't understand why people NEEDED to see this? Its still Gears just as Uncharted LL was still Uncharted.

they play essentially the way they play. All that changed is character u play as and story setting and there will be some new modes and abilities. If you didn't like Gears Before, this wasn't going to make you like it now.

At least the fear mongering can stop. I didn't want them to show anything because of Spoilers.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 cainetao11

@xhawk27 said:
@cainetao11 said:
@xhawk27 said:

TCHBO!

At least the fear mongering can stop. I didn't want them to show anything because of Spoilers.

Nothing will stop. The haters will complain "its more Gears" while never mind they accept more of the same elsewhere because fanboying. And its done by all sides when it behooves them. Just play games. I own shares of all 3 console manufacturers for decades and I don't give a shit as hard as some of the people with no actual stake in any of this

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 hrt_rulz01  Online
Member since 2006 • 22423 Posts

That was a cool trailer... game is looking great.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#126 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

Probably because it's another Gears game and that game is a better multiplayer game than a single player one, and this forum is allergic to fun. So by extension allergic to multiplayer. I'm looking forward to a few rounds of execution.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#127 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10592 Posts

Finally, we got a story trailer. Got me much more into it.

Still most likely won't buy it at launch if at all, but I'll keep an eye on it.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#128 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@jg4xchamp: if I had an xbox id buy it day 1, gears games have fantastic mp. I went ps4 this gen, but play switch more. Last exclusive a cared about on playstation was Spiderman, beat it in 2 weeks, traded it towards smash, I wasn't going to buy all that dlc for spiderman

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 DaVillain  Moderator

@madrocketeer said:

Finally, we got a story trailer. Got me much more into it.

Still most likely won't buy it at launch if at all, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Buy it? I'm gonna use Game Pass just to play Gears 5 and no way I'm paying full price for it. Just about every MS games I played on PC have been nothing but rents besides FH4 which I own.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#130 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44675 Posts

Gears of War 5 looks awesome. The new additions to Horde mode look very cool as does the crossover stuff with Halo Reach characters. Great story trailer. I’m getting the Ultimate Edition which releases a few days early on September 6th which is getting really close now. So hyped, can’t wait. ?

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#131 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34797 Posts

Well... Gears 4 was pretty bad I heard. Gears 5 will proabably be largely the same as the other ones. And it's number 5. People might just getting tired of it.

Developers should probably think about stop copy/pasting soon. They can't do it forever, even the slow people are beginning to notice.

avenger85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 avenger85
Member since 2015 • 304 Posts

I want to be super excited for gears but honestly I’m kind of just blah about this one. I’ll stoll check it out on gamepass, but the changes to horde mode don’t sound that great to me.

I ask hate they giving characters unique abilities.... hopefully the campaign is good and an improvement over 4

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Pedro

@Archangel3371 said:

Gears of War 5 looks awesome.The new additions to Horde mode look very cool as does the crossover stuff with Halo Reach characters. Great story trailer. I’m getting the Ultimate Edition which releases a few days early on September 6th which is getting really close now. So hyped, can’t wait. ?

@Litchie said:

Well... Gears 4 was pretty bad I heard. Gears 5 will proabably be largely the same as the other ones. And it's number 5. People might just getting tired of it.

Developers should probably think about stop copy/pasting soon. They can't do it forever, even the slow people are beginning to notice.

These situations are always interesting.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@Pedro: So far, @Archangel3371 is the only user who is super duper hype to play Gears 5 then I have seen so far. I'm not saying you are wrong or anything, I'm sure their are few who will buy it but aren't super hype either. I'm not hype but I will play it day one.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Archangel3371  Online

@davillain-: Well there aren’t exactly a whole lot of people here so saying that I’m the only one here that’s hyped for this game is a super shallow pool to draw from.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Pedro

@davillain-: I not sure what you are getting from my post but its pointing out the two comments that occur right after each other. Not sure where or why you are reading into it more than just that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 DaVillain  Moderator

@Pedro: And I'm not sure why you are reading my post even further?

Anyhow, Archangel3371 is hype and not much anyone else I seen.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 xhawk27

Gears 5 getting high praise from early reviews. All you Xbox haters get ready to be pwnt next week. ?

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

Gears 5 getting high praise from early reviews. All you Xbox haters get ready to be pwnt next week. ?

are you gonna even make a hype thread where the fk is the hype thread people did one for fire emblem and wow classic

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By xhawk27

@ProtossRushX said:
@xhawk27 said:

are you gonna even make a hype thread where the fk is the hype thread people did one for fire emblem and wow classic

I thought someone did already. I don't care about hype threads anymore so I could care less about one. I like to be surprised and for Xbox recently it might be for the best.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#141 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16049 Posts

@xhawk27 said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@xhawk27 said:

I thought someone did already. I don't care about hype threads anymore so I could care less about one. I like to be surprised and for Xbox recently it might be for the best.

RIP gears.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
deactivated-5e171d7dbd091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
Member since 2018 • 284 Posts

@davillain- said:
@sakaixx said:

Actually been watching gears 5 beta for a while and thought its really cool, but surprised by lack of hype from anyone everywhere in forums I frequented.

Do one please @davillain-, I am not really good at hyping stuff for thread. Highly interested in following the news of this game. Even on gears subreddit there is not much talk other than showing ink. not many posting new beta footage or if any talk, its about rage on the new division like modes.

Question, when does Gears 5 hype thread go live?

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 xhawk27

@sakaixx said:
@xhawk27 said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@xhawk27 said:

RIP gears.

You are going to be so pwnt next week. lol

TuMekeNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By TuMekeNZ
Member since 2016 • 149 Posts

Gamepass killing hype? No real investment needed so no passion?

If bad (which I doubt) they can all say "well it only cost me a dollar so who care" etc.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 DaVillain  Moderator

@evil_loli said:
@davillain- said:
@sakaixx said:

Actually been watching gears 5 beta for a while and thought its really cool, but surprised by lack of hype from anyone everywhere in forums I frequented.

Do one please @davillain-, I am not really good at hyping stuff for thread. Highly interested in following the news of this game. Even on gears subreddit there is not much talk other than showing ink. not many posting new beta footage or if any talk, its about rage on the new division like modes.

Question, when does Gears 5 hype thread go live?

OMFG! I forgot! I totally forgot and this is what happens when you are playing too many games, you forget stuff like this lol. I got work to do.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Archangel3371  Online

Only one more week until I pick up my copy of Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition. So hyped, can’t wait. ?

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By xhawk27

@tumekenz said:

Gamepass killing hype? No real investment needed so no passion?

If bad (which I doubt) they can all say "well it only cost me a dollar so who care" etc.

Yeah MS better stop the $1 deals by next spring. If you want to play Halo Infinite you going to either buy the game or spend $10 assuming the price of Gamepass doesn't go up by Fall 2020.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#148  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34797 Posts

I might try out the game when it hits Gamepass, and if I still have Gamepass then. That's my hype.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#149  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 25114 Posts
@Litchie said:

Loading Video...

Gameplay is out and its actually same copy paste from original in 2006.

someone please explain to me what make this kind of gameplay fun? this ruined TPS forever to me. gears of war killed TPS genre.

on other hand

Loading Video...

this kind of gamplay what TPS genre need. ie never get old.

sadly these developers are lazy copy pasting casual same wall cover nonsense. now with female protagonist to apeal reset era instead of marcus fenix.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 cainetao11

@xhawk27: I’m of the opinion that we, the people that don’t have marketing degrees or major jobs at Sony, Nintendo, MS, don’t know what the fvck we’re talking about.

None of them got to where they are by reading SW.