What features/improvements would you like to see in fhe Xbox 720, PS4, and Wii2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

InfinityMugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 InfinityMugen
Member since 2007 • 3905 Posts
:Topic:
Xfighterleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Xfighterleader
Member since 2004 • 41 Posts
I would Like it if all the systems had full wireless Internet, DVD playback, CD playback, custom soundtracks for games, media share with computers, and DL old games for their respective predecessor.
Haxxor117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Haxxor117
Member since 2008 • 223 Posts

I would Like it if all the systems had full wireless Internet, DVD playback, CD playback, custom soundtracks for games, media share with computers, and DL old games for their respective predecessor.Xfighterleader

Xbox 360 can do all of that....

TDLlama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TDLlama
Member since 2006 • 2779 Posts

Better games.

So now we can end the thread with this dancing buffoon. Alrighty, then!

Popadophalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Popadophalis
Member since 2007 • 1587 Posts
Well whatever they do it better not be just another *update*. I wan't to see a new method of interaction with the game. Upping the graphics won't cut it anymore.
dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts
I know its something minor, but how about a better name for their consoles.. Nintendo always comes up with a new name(besides the SNES).. why can't Sony, and Microsoft?
evilross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 evilross
Member since 2003 • 2076 Posts

Xbox 720 ------ Please dont break!

PS4 ----- When you arrive, arrive at a resonable price, and bring some actual games with you this time.

Wii2 ----- Ditch the shovelware and party games please? How about taking online a little more seriously? Oh, and get some current gen hardware in you this time.

Lazy_Boy88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Lazy_Boy88
Member since 2003 • 7418 Posts
PS4 just needs to have games and everything up and running day 1. They're really like a whole generation ahead in design but it's getting piecemealed together slowly.
HeliumFear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HeliumFear
Member since 2004 • 354 Posts
Holograms
scottie300z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 scottie300z
Member since 2004 • 418 Posts
You should be able to buy new full games from your house and have them downloaded to your console.
buuzer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 buuzer0
Member since 2005 • 3792 Posts

I would definitely like to see Nintendo get off their rear ends and take online play seriously. I'm guessing Brawl online play will be great, but think of how much better it would have been:

Without friend codes
With the OPTION of voice chat (at least with friends!)
With the option to play ranked matches
To be able to communicate at all with people who aren't on your friends list...

gtawoof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 gtawoof
Member since 2003 • 1843 Posts

PS4

---------------

1. Fast Blu Ray drive (hopefully a new format isnt needed), so there will be no need for installations.

2. Atleast 4gb of Ram (im assuming that'll be needed by the time this gen is done, if it needs more, put more, but make sure you have enough ram this time that it wont bottleneck the processor).

3. 500gb Hardrive, along with a service similar to NetFlix where you can download movies, shows whatever in HD directly to the hardrive, and I dont mean movies and shows that are like 10 years old. NEW stuff, that continues to change all the time. (But also have old stuff too, even back to Noir films and stuff)

4. Keep the online FREE (Multiplayer i mean, the net flix stuff will obviously have to cost something) .

5. 2 HDMI ports, and also those outlets that computers have, where its green and thats where you put headphones, or for your speakers, I want that in the PS4 so that I dont have to get an adapter to use headphones for the systems sound.

6. Exclusives from Insomniac, Naughty Dog, Rockstar Games, Remedy, Quantic Dream, and thats all I can think of right now.

Wii 2

---------------

1. Get rid of the kiddy crap.

2. Keep the price cheap, so it can be a secondary console, for when you already have a PS4 (similar to this gen).

3. There is an exception to #1. Keep GOOD Mario games, and Star Fox and stuff. Nostalgia FTW.

4. GIVE AWAY old school NES/SNES Mario games, dont charge for them.

5. Dont have games like Wii Fit. Get real games. The minute something becomes more popular and mainstream, then an immediate downfall occurs, so I dont believe in that casual crap.

Thats about it for Wii, I dont care for any other stuff because i'd be using PS4 for all entertainment purposes, Wii 2 is basically just for more fun games that arent on PS4.

Xbox 720

------------------

1. Dont exist, Sony + Nintendo only.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#13 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

i think they will come in 2011-1012....

i'll buy the next xbox at the first day ;)

Dantes_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Dantes_Monkey
Member since 2005 • 6554 Posts

[QUOTE="Xfighterleader"]I would Like it if all the systems had full wireless Internet, DVD playback, CD playback, custom soundtracks for games, media share with computers, and DL old games for their respective predecessor.Haxxor117

full wireless internet? um, no it doesn't. my ds does though

Xbox 360 can do all of that....

rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 rimnet00
Member since 2003 • 11003 Posts
Mouse + Keyboard, HD standard, open platform for indie developers
earthmonkeyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 earthmonkeyyy
Member since 2007 • 593 Posts

I know its something minor, but how about a better name for their consoles.. Nintendo always comes up with a new name(besides the SNES).. why can't Sony, and Microsoft?dotWithShoes

I agree. I think 720 would be such a stupid name. Has MS even said it's going to be called that? If they can't think of anything better, than wow. Playstation makes sense for not making up a completely new name. Playstation is a pretty simple, powerful name.

f50p90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17 f50p90
Member since 2008 • 3767 Posts
Add a time machine and i'm sold
MCGSMB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MCGSMB
Member since 2007 • 2149 Posts

How do you know it's going to be called the xbox 720?

MCGSMB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MCGSMB
Member since 2007 • 2149 Posts

PS4

---------------

1. Fast Blu Ray drive (hopefully a new format isnt needed), so there will be no need for installations.

2. Atleast 4gb of Ram (im assuming that'll be needed by the time this gen is done, if it needs more, put more, but make sure you have enough ram this time that it wont bottleneck the processor).

3. 500gb Hardrive, along with a service similar to NetFlix where you can download movies, shows whatever in HD directly to the hardrive, and I dont mean movies and shows that are like 10 years old. NEW stuff, that continues to change all the time. (But also have old stuff too, even back to Noir films and stuff)

4. Keep the online FREE (Multiplayer i mean, the net flix stuff will obviously have to cost something) .

5. 2 HDMI ports, and also those outlets that computers have, where its green and thats where you put headphones, or for your speakers, I want that in the PS4 so that I dont have to get an adapter to use headphones for the systems sound.

6. Exclusives from Insomniac, Naughty Dog, Rockstar Games, Remedy, Quantic Dream, and thats all I can think of right now.

Wii 2

---------------

1. Get rid of the kiddy crap.

2. Keep the price cheap, so it can be a secondary console, for when you already have a PS4 (similar to this gen).

3. There is an exception to #1. Keep GOOD Mario games, and Star Fox and stuff. Nostalgia FTW.

4. GIVE AWAY old school NES/SNES Mario games, dont charge for them.

5. Dont have games like Wii Fit. Get real games. The minute something becomes more popular and mainstream, then an immediate downfall occurs, so I dont believe in that casual crap.

Thats about it for Wii, I dont care for any other stuff because i'd be using PS4 for all entertainment purposes, Wii 2 is basically just for more fun games that arent on PS4.

Xbox 720

------------------

1. Dont exist, Sony + Nintendo only.

shadyd1717

Sounds like someone doesn't realize how the market works.

Kingpin0114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Kingpin0114
Member since 2008 • 2607 Posts

Xbox 720 ------ Please dont break!

PS4 ----- When you arrive, arrive at a resonable price, and bring some actual games with you this time.

Wii2 ----- Ditch the shovelware and party games please? How about taking online a little more seriously? Oh, and get some current gen hardware in you this time.

evilross

I agree.

EntwineX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#21 EntwineX
Member since 2005 • 5858 Posts

Mouse + Keyboard, HD standard, open platform for indie developersrimnet00
Either that coupled with reliable hardware and free online. OR...the exact opposite.

Remove HDD, all media properties and online. Just license some current hardware that is out to make a cheap, powerfull and easy to develop system, ignore all experimental crap like Cell and Bluray. All this would equal to a cheap video game CONSOLE, instead of the mini-PCs were seeing now.