UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3043 Posts

Played about 5 hours of Kena. I was totally wrong about this game. The previews did not do this game any justice. It's great so far!

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2950 Posts

Gotta complete Destroy All Humans before it is removed from Gamepass.

Still playing Persona 4 Golden. Is it me or is it a lot harder than Persona 5?

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6326 Posts

I played 2hrs of Crisis Core FF7 on the PSP, and it's not what I was expecting.

It's just ok atm, the music is so friggin annoying, and I have to find a way to turn it off, and not being able to skip the cutscenes is also annoying.

Trying to use the bumpers to cycle through your magic and healing is almost impossible to see as it's so small in the bottom right-hand corner.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23944 Posts

Advance Wars reboot camp, mostly just trying to rest though. Food poisoning is not pleasant.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22794 Posts

I'm trying bully this weekend. Never played it so thought I would.

So far it's a game I'd say has some really great ideas I'd love to see play out in today's gaming scene, but it's dated as hell. Missions, constant running around (running is not gameplay) and I'm a little meh about the time management. Going to class mid mission or skipping class options. Never liked those things hanging over my head. I do like the in class activities. I dissected a frog already. Lol. All in all, really great concept, but a bully 2 would be off the hook.

I'll also likely jump into sunset overdrive. Doubt I'll play bully all the way through now that Ive had a tsdt of it for a few hours.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45289 Posts

Bayonetta Origins is such a unique game. Love that Platinum always tries to do something different!

Checking out MegaMan Battle Network and Octopath Traveler 2. Didn’t play the original Octopath, but this one seems interesting so far. Also need to check out Burning Shores!

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10490 Posts

playing resident evil 4 remake. never played it first time round. suddenly i can see where uncharted and, to a degree, tlou came from. feels they were heavily inspired by re4, very similar underlying formula, just with cinematics cranked right up (too far tbh).

it's very good, and that's without nostalgia clouding things. just found ashley so still quite early on im assuming. avoided all the re4 threads for fear of spoilers

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45289 Posts

@Macutchi said:

playing resident evil 4 remake. never played it first time round. suddenly i can see where uncharted and, to a degree, tlou came from. feels they were heavily inspired by re4, very similar underlying formula, just with cinematics cranked right up (too far tbh).

it's very good, and that's without nostalgia clouding things. just found ashley so still quite early on im assuming. avoided all the re4 threads for fear of spoilers

Just imagine what playing RE4 was like when it came out lol. Completely mind-blowing!

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1351 Posts

I had to work most of the weekend, but played a bit of Hogwarts Legacy and some CoD Modern Warfare 2 online. Having a tough time finding a new game that really interests me lately.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#63 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58408 Posts

Re-installed Days Gone. I'm enjoying it. Feeling pretty weak right now since all I have is a rifle, pistol, and crossbow but I'm only a couple hours in.

Any tips on dealing with hordes? Or tips in general? Or do I just need to wait until I'm better equipped.

I'm also playing:

• Diablo 3: Diablo 4 got me fiending for some regular ol' Diablo so I re-installed this as well. Made a seasonal character, leveled it up. Still a lot of fun!
  • World of Warcraft. Dragonlands is really good and they're keeping the content coming out at a pretty good pace. Much better than shadowlands.
  • Satisfactory. The factory must grow!
  • Dredge: when I'm not feeling particularly keen on playing any of the above games, Dredge is a nice, spooky-but-not-overly-scary game to play. Progress is fairly easy and constant so you feel well-rewarded for the time you put in.
@tdkmillsy said:

God of War weekend for me

Although I've got an itch to play a Command and Conquer type game.

Grey Goo was OK.

Honestly if you want a C&C fix look into some of the Petroglyph titles, they're basically Westwood reformed after they left EA. Grey Goo and Universe at War are two good titles from them.

timemasheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 timemasheen  Online
Member since 2015 • 487 Posts

Anno 1800, No Man's Sky, and Resident Evil 4 Remake.

I wanted to try Dead Island 2, but I don't want to pay $70 for a game that got average reviews.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6022 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Re-installed Days Gone. I'm enjoying it. Feeling pretty weak right now since all I have is a rifle, pistol, and crossbow but I'm only a couple hours in.

Any tips on dealing with hordes? Or tips in general? Or do I just need to wait until I'm better equipped.

I'm also playing:

• Diablo 3: Diablo 4 got me fiending for some regular ol' Diablo so I re-installed this as well. Made a seasonal character, leveled it up. Still a lot of fun!
  • World of Warcraft. Dragonlands is really good and they're keeping the content coming out at a pretty good pace. Much better than shadowlands.
  • Satisfactory. The factory must grow!
  • Dredge: when I'm not feeling particularly keen on playing any of the above games, Dredge is a nice, spooky-but-not-overly-scary game to play. Progress is fairly easy and constant so you feel well-rewarded for the time you put in.
@tdkmillsy said:

God of War weekend for me

Although I've got an itch to play a Command and Conquer type game.

Grey Goo was OK.

Honestly if you want a C&C fix look into some of the Petroglyph titles, they're basically Westwood reformed after they left EA. Grey Goo and Universe at War are two good titles from them.

Thanks for the heads up going to have a look at those Petroglyph titles.