SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45556 Posts

I’m mostly between Xenoblade 3 and 13 Sentinels. I’m leaning towards finishing 13 Sentinels since I’ve had it for a while. About 15 hours in and the story and presentation is one a kind!

How about you, SW? What are you playing this weekend?

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#2 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13126 Posts

Call of Duty Vanguard campaign on XSX. I am about half way through. Might also get a couple rounds of PGA Tour 2K1 in on my PS5.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SolidGame_basic

@x_hedon: Call of Duty to golf, nice combination!

Avatar image for blackacezero777
blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4 blackacezero777
Member since 2021 • 353 Posts

Overwatch since they started the Anniversary Remix Vol. 3, something I have been waiting for.

Halo Infinite

Final Fantasy X

Blue Dragon

Fortnite

Fall Guys because of the Sonic event

Then the maybes: Kameo, Kingdom Hearts 2 (replaying under the hardest mode), BBS (trying to get the secret story), 3 (The optional fights in the Remix DLC), Asterix & Obelix XXL Trilogy (the first two I need to finish up as I am replaying on a hard difficulty and want to replay on the hardest difficulty, and the third because I have not played it since I bought it), and whatever else I am missing.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44313 Posts

:P

Life-is-a-Game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Life-is-a-Game
Member since 2005 • 962 Posts

Batman Arkham Knight.. but the focus on the batmobile is boring me out of my mind 😖

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9913 Posts

Started Outer Worlds yesterday. Seems pretty good to me so far 😄!

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7301 Posts

WWE 2k22 really enjoying it again.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 KvallyX

@SolidGame_basic said:

PGA Tour is something I picked up on a whim because it was on sale for 75% off on the PS Store. I haven't bought a licensed golf game since Tiger Woods sponsored a golf game. I did have The Golf Club, which focused on simulation more than arcade. I found out this is based on the Golf Club engine, so I couldn't resist. It's the best golf game I have played in ages.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SolidGame_basic

@x_hedon said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

PGA Tour is something I picked up on a whim because it was on sale for 75% off on the PS Store. I haven't bought a licensed golf game since Tiger Woods sponsored a golf game. I did have The Golf Club, which focused on simulation more than arcade. I found out this is based on the Golf Club engine, so I couldn't resist. It's the best golf game I have played in ages.

Maybe you should try PS Exclusive Everybody’s Golf. It’s included in PS Plus Extra.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KvallyX

@SolidGame_basic said:
@x_hedon said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Maybe you should try PS Exclusive Everybody’s Golf. It’s included in PS Plus Extra.

I only have PS Plus Essential. I am not a fan of arcade golf games. But I have seen the game.

kejigoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#12 kejigoto
Member since 2004 • 2735 Posts

Spider-Man unlocks in just a few short hours so will be all over that for most of the weekend. Recently picked up Civilization VI complete on Steam so been playing the hell out of that too.

And as normal will be doing plenty of time in the skies on Flight Simulator too.

adsparky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#13 adsparky  Online
Member since 2006 • 2612 Posts

Xenoblade 3, I'm liking it a lot, but it is a game that is difficult to recommend to someone that isn't a fan of the genre.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2069 Posts

Downloaded Returnal FF12 and Demons Souls. So I'm solved

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44631 Posts

Recently picked up Demon’s Souls Remake on sale and would like to check out some of that. Started playing Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart last night so will probably play more of that. Will probably play a bit more of Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak on the Switch as well.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17888 Posts

Xenoblade 3. Really enjoying it so far. I have been holding off on pushing the main story forward until the weekend. Towards the end of the week i was starting to run out of things to do in the game. But going to be playing a lot of it over the weekend.

I am in two minds on spiderman. I want to play that too but i also want to wait until i upgrade my PC. Prices are going in the right direction on that front but still not where they should be (in Germany). I think i'll hold off and get that, GOW and Cyberpunk when i do get the new PC.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39895 Posts

The whole forums knows what i'll be playing, and no, its not Halo Infinite, nice joke, guys. Really funny.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SolidGame_basic

@Archangel3371 said:

Recently picked up Demon’s Souls Remake on sale and would like to check out some of that. Started playing Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart last night so will probably play more of that. Will probably play a bit more of Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak on the Switch as well.

Oh snap, excited for you. You gotta try out Returnal, what a gem!

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Archangel3371  Online

@SolidGame_basic: Watched Maximilian play through the game three full times and even get the final ending. Definitely a very cool game. Might one day get it myself when it gets really cheap but got tons of other games I want to get too so who knows. 🤷‍♂️

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SolidGame_basic

@Archangel3371 said:

@SolidGame_basic: Watched Maximilian play through the game three full times and even get the final ending. Definitely a very cool game. Might one day get it myself when it gets really cheap but got tons of other games I want to get too so who knows. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe you can get a cheap deal on PS Plus Extra and try it then! You can also check out Ghost of Tsushima and Death Stranding!

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Archangel3371  Online

@SolidGame_basic: Yeah, hopefully it’ll be something they offer on the monthly PS+ “freebies”. Death Stranding and Ghost of Tsushima are two games I definitely want to get soonish. Same with Guilty Gear Strive.

Oh yeah I also bought Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade, Devil May Cry V Special Edition, and Street Fighter V Champion Edition recently on sale. Getting caught up pretty nicely.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SolidGame_basic

@Archangel3371 said:

@SolidGame_basic: Yeah, hopefully it’ll be something they offer on the monthly PS+ “freebies”. Death Stranding and Ghost of Tsushima are two games I definitely want to get soonish. Same with Guilty Gear Strive.

Oh yeah I also bought Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade, Devil May Cry V Special Edition, and Street Fighter V Champion Edition recently on sale. Getting caught up pretty nicely.

All great games, especially FF7 Remake! You going to get Crisis Core?

stacweed11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 stacweed11
Member since 2020 • 450 Posts

Finishing my first run on Dark souls 2. Maybe finish stray too

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#24 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

Elex 2 mostly. maybe a bit of Hell Let Loose

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Archangel3371  Online

@SolidGame_basic: Oh yeah, will very likely be getting Crisis Core. Never played it before so really looking forward to it.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts

Trying to get through AC Valhalla, long ass game!

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16617 Posts
@SecretPolice said:

:P

exactly hahaha

Seriously though, im going to be playing some p4g and bloons td on my steam DECK

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#28 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59402 Posts

Suppose to be playing DOW2, but COOP bro went AWOL.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By glez13
Member since 2006 • 10311 Posts

Don't really have anything to play at the moment. I'm gonna try some random EGS free game, maybe Subnautica.

Miyomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Miyomatic
Member since 2005 • 3543 Posts

I'm playing (and streaming!) Fallout New Vegas, my first ever playthrough. I've played 1 and 2 waaaay back and 3 and 4 more recently, but damn these New Vegas fans are a dedicated bunch....so I'm seeing what the fuss is all about.

Also dipping into Apex Legends since a new season started and new character released.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14833 Posts

Ender Lilies and PowerWash Simulator (when I'm listening to conferences).

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10576 Posts

disco elysium. heard good things. so far feels more old school point and click adventure than rpg but early days yet

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56488 Posts

Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered PC is what I'll be playing over the weekend and so far, the game is really beautiful when playing max settings, it brings the city of NY to life. This version totally blows the PS4.

If I have time, I'll also continue with Middle-Earth: Shadow of War.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18042 Posts

I'm mainly playing Fable Anniversary on my Steam Deck, this thing is awesome!

strategyfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#35 strategyfn
Member since 2012 • 1195 Posts

49% done with GTA5, so I will continue with that. Some WWE 2K22 which is entertaining.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#36  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10592 Posts

Ten days to go before Immortal Empires. Just watched some videos of YouTubers getting early access. They did not skimp on the scale of the thing at all. Cannot wait to play it.

In the meantime, I'm hoping to at least finish a Tiktaq'to campaign in Warhammer II before IE drops. After many tries, I finally got the campaign roll I wanted: Grimgor nice and strong, Kroq-Gar either weak enough to confederate or dead, and Oreon's Camp and Dwarf Boomer left to their little quarrel and not ruining my diplomatic reputation. Almost done with Grimgor; he's down to his last 10 settlements. Manny and Ikit next.

Also bought Spider-Man, but I'm not kidding myself; it will be sitting in cold storage for months or years. I just wanted to see it actually running on my PC with my own eyes.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

Finishing Dying Light 2, and starting Tiny Tina's Wonderlands with a friend of mine.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 23035 Posts

I'm playing dead space 1 for the first time... Game definitely doesn't need a remake, it's fantastic as is!

I'm also continuing my run through rogue legacy 2....the king of rogues. Such a wonderful upgrade from rl1. Love the game immensely. Buttery smooth gameplay.

I just played through Ryse son of Rome for the first time. It's just a 6 hour game so I finished it over two days. Pretty good for what it is... Beautiful graphics and ok gameplay... I consider it in the same class as the Uncharted games. Beautiful with little substance. Story was ok.

I also just started Jade Emprie again.... Haven't played it since it debuted on original Xbox.

Playing everything on Steam Deck. Everything running beautifully on the system. Really quite amazed I can play so much diverse content on the go. It's so great.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 23035 Posts

@lebanese_boy: Almost snagged that fable deal..

How is it running on the deck?

Thing is amazing isn't it? It's like already my favorite gaming device ever. Canceling my PSN account and just rolling with the deck.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SolidGame_basic

@TheEroica said:

I'm playing dead space 1 for the first time... Game definitely doesn't need a remake, it's fantastic as is!

I'm also continuing my run through rogue legacy 2....the king of rogues. Such a wonderful upgrade from rl1. Love the game immensely. Buttery smooth gameplay.

I just played through Ryse son of Rome for the first time. It's just a 6 hour game so I finished it over two days. Pretty good for what it is... Beautiful graphics and ok gameplay... I consider it in the same class as the Uncharted games. Beautiful with little substance. Story was ok.

I also just started Jade Emprie again.... Haven't played it since it debuted on original Xbox.

Playing everything on Steam Deck. Everything running beautifully on the system. Really quite amazed I can play so much diverse content on the go. It's so great.

Wowza, first time playing Dead Space? Wait until you play 2!

Avatar image for marleykilladope
marLeYkiLLaDope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 marLeYkiLLaDope
Member since 2022 • 37 Posts

finishing Far Cry 6

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SolidGame_basic

@ConanTheStoner melty blood is on sale on the eshop. Going to give it a whirl with a friend tomorrrow lol

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#43 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16051 Posts

Halo: CE and Kirby.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#44 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5297 Posts

I have already completed every storyline in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes and unlocked every playable character. I am currently trying to complete every Paralogue (side story), even though the Paralogues are optional and not required to finish the game.

I am not happy with the all the storyline endings as each one is inconclusive. Can I expect future DLC for this game?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8413 Posts

Picked up LiveALive for the switch. Looking forward to it

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18042 Posts
@TheEroica said:

@lebanese_boy: Almost snagged that fable deal..

How is it running on the deck?

Thing is amazing isn't it? It's like already my favorite gaming device ever. Canceling my PSN account and just rolling with the deck.

It runs beautifully, although temper your expectations as you're essentially playing a 2005 game made to look prettier. So not everything aged gracefully. This is still the definitive version of Fable TLC.

I'm really enjoying the Deck, I tried a bunch of games just to see how it performs and so far I've been satisfied with pretty much everything I threw at it.

I also didn't know that Valve designed a game to showcase the Deck (Aperture Desk Job), it's short but has impressive visuals and teaches you about the various inputs. Can't wait to play the rest of my games on this!

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22417 Posts

A few cool indie games on Switch... Frogun, Unpacking & Tiny Lands.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#48 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39895 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

A few cool indie games on Switch... Frogun, Unpacking & Tiny Lands.

Switch switch and more Switch. Give it a break already.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23734 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

@ConanTheStoner melty blood is on sale on the eshop. Going to give it a whirl with a friend tomorrrow lol

Nice, you'll basically become Japanese.

Never did pick up Type Lumina, but I'm sure it's good shit.

@Macutchi said:

disco elysium. heard good things. so far feels more old school point and click adventure than rpg but early days yet

Yeah, has that vibe but does develop into some solid role playing from what I played. Enjoyed what was there, characters and scenarios were very well written.. like some of gamings best tbh. Eventually just lost interest. There's chill out type games, then there's basically playing a book lol. Probably not a good take, didn't dive in that deep. Was enjoying it, but wanted to move on to something more gamey.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SolidGame_basic

@ConanTheStoner said:

Nice, you'll basically become Japanese.

Never did pick up Type Lumina, but I'm sure it's good shit.

Yeah, has that vibe but does develop into some solid role playing from what I played. Enjoyed what was there, characters and scenarios were very well written.. like some of gamings best tbh.

Oh snap, I thought that was the one you played lol