Were you satisfied with the WiiU Console if this is its last year?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Were you satisfied with the WiiU Console if this is its last year? (66 votes)

100% satisfied Smash/Mario Kart 8/NSMB/Tropical Freeze 14%
70% satisfied it was fun for what it was still really need ZeldaU 36%
50% really missed the third party support its been meh 15%
25% I hated it really pissed at nintendo this is the last time I ever buy it might sell it 9%
Didn't buy it yet but want to 9%
Didn't buy and have no plans to 17%

if this is WiiU's final Hurrah and the end of the WiiU saga were you satisfied and how do u compare it to the Wii or gamecube an stuff like that

also are u more satisfied with the 3ds or ds more then wiiU or hows your take on that and what do u think about some gamers who mocked the wiiU and said it wasn't real or something what do u think about "those" people

• 
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

If this was the last year for the Wii U (I bought the Wii U at launch 2012), I would be quite upset when comparing my NES, SNES, N64, GC, and Wii memories. Honestly, if this was the last year, as much as I have enjoyed the Wii U vs. the newer PS4/Xbone, I feel the Wii U as it stands would go down as my least favorite Nintendo home console ever, dying an early death. It wouldn't erase the fun I had with the machine, but my expectations of a Nintendo console have not even been remotely realized yet. Where's the Epic Mario Galaxy/Sunshine game? Metroid? Zelda? Nah, it's too early. If this were the last year, I would be reluctant to buy the next machine at launch. I hope that doesn't happen because I feel the Tablet console never reached close to it's full potential if it were to die this year. I bought a Wii U at launch 2012, pretty tragic timeline IF this hypothetical came into play.

When I compare the library of Wii U titles I've amassed to my Gamecube, Wii, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, DS, or even 3DS libraries, my Wii U just doesn't compare. I surely hope it's not the last year.

I have faith though...although this NX thing and current sales have me a bit worried. They still have a lot of slack though, price drops and bundles, and E3 coming up. I feel pretty confident we haven't seen anything yet.

I'm not a handheld gamer (opting for huge HDTV, surround sound gaming), but the 3DS is cool for when I traveled.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@SolidTy said:

If this was the last year, I would be quite upset when comparing my NES, SNES, N64, GC, and Wii memories.

I have faith though...although this NX thing has me a bit worried.

oh i also forgot to add WiiU is backwards compatible so you can play tons of backward compatitible epic snes style games on big screen tv

its the perfect nintendo machine right full backwards compatible with every nintendo system ever made classics all over the place flooded with classics am i wrong? it plays games in ur bed it plays games on ur couch

it plays everything ever made by nintendo what was wrong with it to you?

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3  Edited By superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

For me its been meh ..it had great games, wish it had more 3rd party games..but Im looking at my games library for Wii U ....its tiny compare to my Wii games & heck even my GameCube (that I bought late) has more games. All the VC games I want, I already got on Wii so. I'll be happy if Xenoblade X gets a release this year for Wii U (outside of Japan). :P

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SolidTy

@ProtossX said:

@SolidTy said:

If this was the last year for the Wii U (I bought the Wii U at launch 2012), I would be quite upset when comparing my NES, SNES, N64, GC, and Wii memories. Honestly, if this was the last year, as much as I have enjoyed the Wii U vs. the newer PS4/Xbone, I feel the Wii U as it stands would go down as my least favorite Nintendo home console ever, dying an early death. It wouldn't erase the fun I had with the machine, but my expectations of a Nintendo console have not even been remotely realized yet. Where's the Epic Mario Galaxy/Sunshine game? Metroid? Zelda? Nah, it's too early. If this were the last year, I would be reluctant to buy the next machine at launch. I hope that doesn't happen because I feel the Tablet console never reached close to it's full potential if it were to die this year. I bought a Wii U at launch 2012, pretty tragic timeline IF this hypothetical came into play.

When I compare the library of Wii U titles I've amassed to my Gamecube, Wii, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, DS, or even 3DS libraries, my Wii U just doesn't compare. I surely hope it's not the last year.

I have faith though...although this NX thing and current sales have me a bit worried. They still have a lot of slack though, price drops and bundles, and E3 coming up. I feel pretty confident we haven't seen anything yet.

I'm not a handheld gamer (opting for huge HDTV, surround sound gaming), but the 3DS is cool for when I traveled.

oh i also forgot to add WiiU is backwards compatible so you can play tons of backward compatitible epic snes style games on big screen tv

its the perfect nintendo machine right full backwards compatible with every nintendo system ever made classics all over the place flooded with classics am i wrong? it plays games in ur bed it plays games on ur couch

I own the NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, and Wii U. I own all those games that I wanted then. I still own them today. I played those machines when they were new and loved them. I don't buy new machines to play my old games. I buy new machines to play the new games and experience new gameplay I haven't played before.

Also, not every Nintendo game is available on the Wii U or Wii for that matter. Not even close. Besides the fact you have to rebuy games, the libraries are woefully incomplete. There are some great options there, sure, but it's not fully backwards compatible. So, yes you are wrong. Also, It does NOT play games on my Bed and couch. The Wii U Tablet doesn't have the range to make it past my Kitchen.

That may be a big deal to you (rebuying older games, many of which aren't available on Wii U or even Wii), but not to me. I bought a Wii U to play Wii U games. Same for Xbone, PS4, PC, 3DS, Vita, DS, GBA, PSP, GB, NES, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, SNES, Genesis, SMS, Intellivision, Atari 2600, PS2, Gamecube, N64, etc.

As I said, when I compare the library of Wii U titles I've amassed to my Gamecube, Wii, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, DS, or even 3DS libraries, my Wii U just doesn't compare. I surely hope it's not the last year.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@ProtossX said:

@SolidTy said:

If this was the last year, I would be quite upset when comparing my NES, SNES, N64, GC, and Wii memories. Honestly, if this was the last year, as much as I have enjoyed the Wii U vs. the newer PS4/Xbone, I feel the Wii U as it stands would go down as my least favorite Nintendo home console ever, dying an early death. It wouldn't erase the fun I had with the machine, but my expectations of a Nintendo console have not even been remotely realized yet. Where's the Epic Mario Galaxy/Sunshine game? Metroid? Zelda? Nah, it's too early. If this were the last year, I would be reluctant to buy the next machine at launch. I hope that doesn't happen because I feel the Tablet console never reached close to it's full potential if it were to die this year. I bought a Wii U at launch 2012, pretty tragic timeline IF this hypothetical came into play.

I own the NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, and Wii U. I own all those games that I wanted then. I still own them today. I played those machines when they were new and loved them. I don't buy new machines to play my old games. I buy new machines to play the new games and experience new gameplay I haven't played before.

Also, not every Nintendo game is available on the Wii U or Wii for that matter. Not even close. Besides the fact you have to rebuy games, the libraries are woefully incomplete. There are some great options there, sure, but it's not fully backwards compatible. So, yes you are wrong. Also, It does NOT play games on my Bed and couch. The Wii U Tablet doesn't have the range to make it past my Kitchen.

That may be a big deal to you (rebuying older games, many of which aren't available on Wii U or even Wii), but not to me. I bought a Wii U to play Wii U games. Same for Xbone, PS4, PC, 3DS, Vita, DS, GBA, PSP, GB, NES, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, SNES, Genesis, SMS, Intellivision, Atari 2600, PS2, Gamecube, N64, etc.

When I compare the ibrary of Wii U titles I've amassed to my Gamecube, Wii, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, DS, or even 3DS libraries, my Wii U just doesn't compare. I surely hope it's not the last year.

yeah but isn't this the person who bought MCC remaster for your xbox one and yo owned all those games 360

did u just get for the halo 2 anniversary or?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SolidTy

@ProtossX said:

@SolidTy said:

@ProtossX said:

@SolidTy said:

As I said, when I compare the library of Wii U titles I've amassed to my Gamecube, Wii, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, DS, or even 3DS libraries, my Wii U just doesn't compare. I surely hope it's not the last year.

yeah but isn't this the person who bought MCC remaster for your xbox one and yo owned all those games 360

did u just get for the halo 2 anniversary or?

I didn't buy MCC remaster as I said many times. It was a gift. It was certainly not a product I salivated after.

Sometimes a friend buys you a game you don't want or have a remote interest in, and you accept it and say thanks. I got a few AC games that way. People think, oh that SolidTy likes games, so he will probably like anything the Walmart employee recommends! Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I like all games. It's kind of annoying, but I'm always grateful for the gift. It's the reason why I never bought the Halo HD Anniversary, I wasn't interested in a remaster of a game I had four copies of (due to LAN parties). I almost bought it for $15 one time, but I didn't have the time.

Anyways, as I said, I bought my consoles for new experiences. Every now and again, I will pick up a remaster package as a gift or perhaps on sale and I want to check out the upgrades. My rule on all remasters of games I own is that I must get them on a massive discount since I refuse to pay full price over and over and over.

The exception would be if they made a remastered pack of games I never played before. I might buy that at full price because it's new to me.

Again though, none of this changes my reasoning on why I bought a new machine. When I got an SNES, I didn't buy the SNES to play the Super Mario All Stars (a collection of SMB 1-3). I bought the SNES to experience NEW Super Mario World, etc. That said, if I saw a deal BACK THEN on Super Mario All Stars which was remade using SMW engine, I bought it. That purchase isn't why I bought the SNES, it's just a bonus.

Same for HALO MCC on Xbone. It's not why I bought an Xbone, but owning it is a bonus even if it was a gift. I probably would have picked it up for $20 next year or whatever to round out my collection. Halo 5 would be an example of a reason to buy an Xbone as it's a new Halo experience on new hardware (assuming 343 doesn't pull a Halo 4/Halo MCC which were my least favorite retail Halo titles).

Anyways, back on track, as a Wii U launch buyer in 2012, I would not be satisfied if this was the Wii U's last year.

Collie_Lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 Collie_Lover
Member since 2008 • 962 Posts

I am happy with the Wii U and the games so far, but it would be too soon for the Wii U to end this year. I just got the Wii U for Christmas 2014, and have at least 14 more games (mostly Nintendo) on my wish list to get. I feel like it would be harder to get all of the wish list games, if this was the last year. I don't miss the third party support or the dark, edgy, antisocial games that flourish on the other consoles.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

@SolidTy Did you buy Wii U at launch?..if yes, & IF NX is a new Nintendo console..would you buy it at launch? :P

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

I would be happy with just Mario Kart 8. I only buy about 10-20 games per console on average. I usually buy 2 PC games and 2 Nintendo games each month.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SolidTy

@superbuuman said:

@SolidTy Did you buy Wii U at launch?..if yes, & IF NX is a new Nintendo console..would you buy it at launch? :P

Yes, as I told the TC, I bought the Wii U on launch day 2012.

IF NX is a new replacement Nintendo console, no I might not buy it at launch if this scenario was true. I would be too disappointed with the treatment of the Wii U to jump right in so quickly. I would rather support the Wii U and take a wait and see approach with NX. I'd feel I was shortchanged with the Wii U IF this was the last year of the Wii U and IF NX was a new Nintendo home console.

The Wii U would go down as THE WORST Nintendo home console for me if this were true (comparing my NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, and Wii Libraries). I know fanboys might go crazy at reading this, but I look at my purchased Wii U games and compare to my purchased any other Nintendo Home Console I own and I know it to be true. It's not even GC level for me yet. I think five years after the death of the Wii U if it died early this year (BIG IF), they would finally start being honest and admitting the Wii U's life was cut WAY TOO SHORT and was disappointing...IF this were true of course. Right now, I can't expect them to see past their fervent fanboyism though.

Imagine if the Wii was cut off in 2009? We haven't even got a proper new Zelda Wii U...no way is that okay. Where is the Mario game of Mario 64/Sunshine/Galaxy/Galaxy 2 Caliber? Again, I need more quite frankly from the Wii U. Wii aren't done yet! U hear me Nintendo? The competition is just getting started and the Wii U would be winding down? That's just unacceptable to me...if it were true.

I still have faith as there are price drops and other considerations still to do before I get even more worried...but yes, the sales and NX announcements have me a bit worried.

starwolf474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 starwolf474
Member since 2013 • 989 Posts

It's already the best Nintendo console since the N64 so, yes, I would be satisfied, but I think it should continue until 2017.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#12  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

I'd be very satisfied with it. I already enjoy it more than i ever enjoyed Wii or NES (although I daresay I wass too young to ever fully appreciate the NES... still, it is what it is).

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#13 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

It's already massively disappointing compared to the Wii.

but at least we have Bayonetta 2.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

I would be satisfied, though not as satisfied as I have been with some previous systems, and part of me would be thinking "damn, if only it lasted longer..."

magmadragoonx4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 magmadragoonx4
Member since 2015 • 697 Posts

I bought it for Bayonetta 2, but it would be nice to get Zelda, Metroid and Star Fox.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

Depends on how things play out with releases.

right now Nintendo is delaying Legend of Zelda, I'm already sick of the "this is a good thing, sick of rushed games" thing. I'm not upset by the delay, I just worry Nintendo is going to instead delay it again further down the road and make the next Legend of Zelda an NX focused release with a Wii U port like they did with Twilight Princess on GameCube and Wii.

It bugs me too since they had Fatal Frame V release on Wii U in Japan and will probably not even release it in other regions. It's a friggin done game already, just needs localization and distribution for the various regions.

And they still have yet to release Metroid Zero Mission on the Wii U via eShop GBA VC.

But, there's still a few games that should make me satisfied with the Wii U before it retires. Xenoblade Chronicles X, SMT x FE (if that's still coming), Star Fox.

On the 3DS side too I wonder if Nintendo is losing steam. There's only a small handful of games I see myself getting in the future, Devil Survivor 2, Fire Emblem If, Bravely Second... that might be it, hopefully there's more stuff not on my radar.

My chief worry is, that with the NX coming, Nintendo is focusing all its resources on first party content for its release at the expense of abandoning the Wii U and 3DS. I've kind of felt for years they've not been able to balance support between systems adequately.

I'm in the 70% satisfied territory at the moment, maybe because I've barely fired up my Wii U in last few months. I was looking forward to Affordable Space Adventures which felt like forever, and now it's releasing in next week or so and I've realized my hype for this game has diminished. Not because I don't think it looks fun, just that I rarely touch my Wii U anymore, kind of worried I'll just pick it up and not play it.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52427 Posts

Not at all.

Thank God, for Platinum's work.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#19  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts

If it died, I wouldn't shed any tears. I don't own one and Zelda U is the only potential system seller for me. Zelda just got delayed, so who knows what is going on with it's release platform. I will buy an NX or Wii U if Zelda is good. A proper Mario platformer could also get me to buy a Nintendo system again if it blew me away, but not likely. The other Nintendo games don't do anything for me.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

If this was the last year for the Wii U I would be satisfied to the point where it was worth the money. But not satisfied to the point it was worth the Nintendo brand.

70%, the system was already worth the money spent (I only buy systems when existing games out there are worth the money, as flops happen too often), but it doesnt hold a candle to my gaming PC or its cousin, the 3DS.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Already have more games than my PS3

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

There won't be a new Nintendo Home Console Sequel until at least 2017.

To think otherwise would be asinine.

They may release a complimentary device to the 3DS or WiiU. But we are at least two more years away from the next Main Console

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#23  Edited By YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

If it were the Wii U's last year, I would be extremely disappointed and probably wouldn't buy the new console at launch. I'm someone who has been eager to buy new Nintendo systems as soon as I can, but this would be a breaking scenario.

I have no reason to assume that, though. The earliest I'm expecting new hardware is 2017.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17817 Posts

when i bought the wiiu i paid about 50 quid for the hardware itself using a combination of gamestop and nintendo deals.

so in that context i would be happy. it has the best mario kart since MKDS, bayonetta 1 and 2 are great, pikmin 3 is pretty nice. with xenoblade X and zelda wiiu on the way i have built up a decent set of games for a 50 quid console. 3rd party multiplat support is irrelevant for me as i would never buy them on a nintendo console anyway. it would be interesting to see nintendo partner with more western devs to make more games for the wiiu but nintendo dont seem too interested in that.

if i paid full price for it at launch i would be far more annoyed though. it would be a very short life for a console.

one of my biggest dissapointments though would be that nintendo never found a good use for that second screen.

i would rate the wii far higher than the wiiu.

in saying that i dont think this is the wiius last year. i think NX is the codename for their unified platform for their next gen devices and i think the first device to use that will be the replacement for the 3DS.

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

Eh it needs something big to go out on. Personally it doesn't take much to keep me pleased when it comes to consoles so just Zelda or something will be enough.

I'm kinda sorta hoping they move an upgraded version to their next console though...

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26  Edited By Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

If somehow this is the Wii-U's last year, Nintendo would be dead to me

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

It's only been TWO YEARS jebus. I don't buy consoles for two years of support.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

**** no, it's a gutter trash system if Zelda is the last respectable thing that system is getting. For my tastes all it really had to offer was Bayonetta 2(fucking excellent) and The Wonderful 101 (quite good). It also had Shovel Knight (love it), but I played that on PC. The rest of Nintendo's outings were just more of the same franchises again, and in some cases sure a lot of it was good games, but none of them were great. In fact a lot of them are entirely forgettable.

Rock-City

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Rock-City
Member since 2004 • 1533 Posts

So fuckin' glad I did not invest in a Wii U. I'll think I'll just wait to see what its successor offers instead.

King_Dodongo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 King_Dodongo
Member since 2006 • 3759 Posts

Lol were you satisfied with the X1/PS4 if this is its last year?

Wii U will still have many games, you'll see at E3 when they deliver like almost every year to shut up the haters.

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#31 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

It was good for a short lifespan. Maybe a bit too much like the Wii, but like the Wii it had some long-lasting gems. SSBU and MK8 are the best in its series. Bay 2 is 10/10.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#32 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

Ive been happy with the system and will continue to be.

Hopefully this isnt its last year, but at the same time I understand Nintendo's need to do something about it, and that sadly means a new system. Hopefully the NX whatever it is will be more successful.

After all the wishlist games are bought I will have 30 retail games for the system, which is twice the number of games I have for the Wii so thats saying something.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

User Lists: 5

#33 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

I've played it a lot, and have had a lot of fun, but no I wouldn't be. I'd be pissed to see it cut so short. It hasn't been out for all that long.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

It's my favorite next gen console, but I'd be highly disappointed if they ceased production and games for it. I feel it still needs a few major titles to fully satisfy me (Zelda, Star Fox, Metroid, another 3D Mario), so I definitely want more from it. I still love the console to death though. It would just fall short of full out awesome without some more major titles.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21701 Posts

The Wii U would go down as the worst console that I've ever owned if this was it.

Avatar image for bundleofnumbers
bundleofnumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#36 bundleofnumbers
Member since 2015 • 103 Posts

I doubt this will be its last year, but if it was it would be too short of a lifespan

quatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#37 quatoe
Member since 2005 • 7242 Posts

I would be extremely satisfied, I have thoroughly enjoyed every game I have owned and played on it. Gets more gaming use then my 360 or PS4.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34610 Posts

No. Wii U doesn't have Zelda or Metroid. These are like 2 of 3 series you buy Nintendo consoles for. It also doesn't have a Paper Mario. Or an F-Zero, which would've been awesome with that hardware. Not making a Metroid is epic fail enough to make me dissapointed, but I've seen quite a few missed opportunities. So far, GameCube shits all over both Wii and Wii U. I hope they'll actually do something with the awesome series that they have next time.

It's still way better than PS4 and Xbone, though. That's not saying much, but at least it's something.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#39 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

Iam busy with my PS4 not interest for wiiU

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

I'd be pretty fucking mad, I wanted something more than the Wii in HD with a few other titles here and there.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts

If this is the last year for Wii U, it's officially the worst Nintendo console of all time.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

The Wii was better, honestly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
deactivated-5920bf77daa85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43 deactivated-5920bf77daa85
Member since 2004 • 3270 Posts

The Wii U is a little over 2 years old. No one would be satisfied, and Nintendo would have to be colossal morons to assume they can save themselves by abandoning their customers.

"We suck so bad at making hardware that we are abandoning our own platform after 3 years. Here's our new hardware, buy it. Like I said, we suck at making hardware."

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Okay.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46292 Posts

I wanted to see Paper Mario in HD. I wanted F-zero in HD. I still want so many games on WiiU.

Unfortunately Zelda U is not enough to hold gamers over for this year and the next. It had a lot of great games, but IF this is truly it's last year than I'm seriously disappointed. After the Wii this'll be the second time I'm immensely disappointed in them.

That is hypothetically though, they could still show games for this year and the next. But if they don't: yeah, disappointed.