Uncharted = Zelda

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

Think about it you're always the same bloody guy, saving the same bloody blond Girl, killing the same bloody ethnic groups with the same bloody weapons. You played one you played them all.

Not to mention the protagonist and the main love interest who has the personalty of a toaster always seems to have odds between each game that's never really explained, and you can't kill either of them no matter how hard you try............

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2  Edited By PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

I think you hit the nail on the head TC. Plus the main characters are both psychopathic mutes who break pots and kill chickens.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Gotta disagree with that.

NobleCow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 NobleCow
Member since 2014 • 45 Posts

Except Drake isn't friendzoned every single time.

Nice try, Nintendrones. Like how Link will never score with Zelda, so too will lowly sheep never ever obtain glory of being the master race.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MonsieurX
@noblecow said:

Nice try, Nintendrones. Like how Link will never score with Zelda, so too will lowly sheep never ever obtain glory of being the master race.

Let's start the bets on this account lifetime

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@noblecow said:

classy

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Shielder7

@noblecow said:

I hope you're not implying I'm a sheep.

NobleCow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 NobleCow

@lostrib said:

@noblecow said:

classy

It is.

You see, TLOZ series is a perfect personification of sheep's unsatiated desire of being noted by superior gamers.

Link will always want to bang Zelda, but we all know Zelda only sees Link as a "friend". Likewise, Sheep will always aspire to be the master elite race like us Cows, but we all know that Sheep will always be the low-class, 2nd class gamers that they are.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#9 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

This thread sucks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#10  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

In U3 Drake doesnt save Elena but Sully. Your logic is invalid

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Shielder7
@PhazonBlazer said:

I think you hit the nail on the head TC. Plus the main characters are both psychopathic mutes who break pots and kill chickens.

Well they do both fit the description of psychotic.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MonsieurX

@noblecow said:

@lostrib said:

@noblecow said:

classy

It is.

You see, TLOZ series is a perfect personification of sheep's unsatiated desire of being noted by superior gamers.

Link will always want to bang Zelda, but we all know Zelda only sees Link as a "friend". Likewise, Sheep will always aspire to be the master elite race like us Cows, but we all know that Sheep will always be the low-class, 2nd class gamers that they are.

>master race

>cows

>lol

NobleCow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NobleCow

@Shielder7 said:

@noblecow said:

Yes, you are. Why else would you compare a game for 2nd class gamers to a game designed by and for 1st class elite gamers?

Link is a beta male and is a perfect representation of what Sheep are in real life. Nintendo made Zelda to appeal to beta trash gamers who will never score anything but Mario coins in their lives.

Uncharted is for alpha males. The elites of society. Drake is an epitome of what cows are: Strong, brave men that eventually score blondes. You Sheep, on the other hand, will never score a "Zelda". All you get are brunettes.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lostrib

@noblecow said:

@Shielder7 said:

@noblecow said:

Yes, you are. Why else would you compare a game for 2nd class gamers to a game designed by and for 1st class elite gamers?

Link is a beta male and is a perfect representation of what Sheep are in real life. Nintendo made Zelda to appeal to beta trash gamers who will never score anything but Mario coins in their lives.

Uncharted is for alpha males. The elites of society. Drake is an epitome of what cows are: Strong, brave men that eventually scores a blonde. You Sheep, on the other hand, will never score a "Zelda". All you get are brunettes.

Are you drunk? What the **** are you ranting about?

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15  Edited By navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17426 Posts

Very narrow view of video games FTL

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MonsieurX
@noblecow said:

@Shielder7 said:

@noblecow said:

Uncharted is for alpha males. The elites of society. Drake is an epitome of what cows are: Strong, brave men that eventually score blondes. You Sheep, on the other hand, will never score a "Zelda". All you get are brunettes.

-3/10

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lostrib

@noblecow said:

@lostrib said:

@noblecow said:

classy

It is.

Dude, it's just a video game. It doesn't mean anything

NobleCow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NobleCow

@lostrib said:

@noblecow said:

@Shielder7 said:

@noblecow said:

Uncharted is for alpha males. The elites of society. Drake is an epitome of what cows are: Strong, brave men that eventually scores a blonde. You Sheep, on the other hand, will never score a "Zelda". All you get are brunettes.

I smell a butthurt brunette.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lostrib

@noblecow said:

@lostrib said:

@noblecow said:

@Shielder7 said:

@noblecow said:

I smell a butthurt brunette.

And you would be wrong

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shielder7

@noblecow said:

@Shielder7 said:

@noblecow said:

OMG does someone want to clue this guy in?

I was taking shots at both Oh and Brunettes > Blonds

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lostrib

@Shielder7 said:

@noblecow said:

@Shielder7 said:

@noblecow said:

OMG does someone want to clue this guy in?

I was taking shots at both Oh and Brunettes > Blonds

He's a troll so it wouldn't really matter

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52427 Posts

Yeah, man. Pretty much.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Shielder7

@lostrib said:

@noblecow said:

@Shielder7 said:

@noblecow said:

He's have to be drunk to think I'm a sheep

@lostrib said:

Name one person on SW that basically isn't at one point or another.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

What?!

Worst thread I read all month.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@lostrib said:

Name one person on SW that basically isn't at one point or another.

ME!

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

This thread is just poor.