Uncharted 4 E3 trailer: Tweaked in Photoshop to be day time!

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#51 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59271 Posts

@faizan_faizan said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@scatteh316 said:

Really brings out the detail!!

Video : http://a.pomf.se/ulhgiw.webm

Crysis 2007.

Man, Crysis really was a visual masterpiece.

Nah,

The fact your having to resort to pre-alpha models with defuse light proves how right I am.

Either Uncharted 4 is underwelming or Crysis is the greatest visual game humanity has ever experienced.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Maybe Drake wont look so derpy all the time now

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#53 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

lol @those baldy crysis heads, Nathan Drake has more poly in his hair alone

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@darkangel115 said:

You are claiming its in game footage, show me proof. See works both ways huh ;)

Nope, never claimed that you're the only one who made any claim. Might wanna read the comments before you try to flip the argument ;). You claimed it won't look like that in the end. I wanted proof, you don't have any.

Ok so then at best we can say it may or may not look like that. wanna make a sig bet?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#55 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59271 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

Grats on being comparable to a 2007 game.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 lostrib

@lglz1337 said:

It's because the character is bald in Crysis.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

Ok so then at best we can say it may or may not look like that. wanna make a sig bet?

No I'm not 12. You could admit you were talking bullshit though.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 darkangel115

@misterpmedia said:

@darkangel115 said:

Unless it gets confirmed as "actual gameplay" then no I'm not. You don't see people saying how awesome all the other trailers were because they weren't gameplay. If i said that scalebound was in game graphics I'd be a moron. You could admit you are talking BS ;)

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@darkangel115 said:

Basically if its not In game, that's not what it'll look like in the final version. But the clip we seen is not what the final game will look like

Source, and proof, please. Hell, more tales from your crystal ball while you're at it. I'll get a book, this will take you a while I'm sure.

Quite simple, it was an in engine per-rendered cinematic. If they can do it in realtime they would have done so. For reference check out the UC2 trailer and the final build.I'm talking about the train sequence bit, specifically the part where he's shown sitting. I don't have it right now otherwise I would have taken the screenshots and posted it my self.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 lostrib

@darkangel115 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@darkangel115 said:

Unless it gets confirmed as "actual gameplay" then no I'm not. You don't see people saying how awesome all the other trailers were because they weren't gameplay. If i said that scalebound was in game graphics I'd be a moron. You could admit you are talking BS ;)

it's not gameplay. it's in-engine

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@Couth_ said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

If it's not in game then why are guys so excited over that little tease?

Because it's not CGI. It's using the engine's assets and that's drake's character model and it's one of the best ever seen to this point.. Why are you still in every single sony thread trying to undermine everything playstation? Why have you became such a lem when you used to be pretty level headed?

In Game = Actual gameplay

CGI = Pre-rendered Movie clip made from outside the game engine itself

in engine = a word sony made famous where its still a CGI pre rendered clip, however its using the games engine.

Basically if its not In game, that's not what it'll look like in the final version. Now mind you I have 100% faith that ND will make it look beautiful. I mean look what they did for TLOU on the PS3. But the clip we seen is not what the final game will look like

What the hell are you even talking about? Sony made up in engine? You realize pretty much every major developer uses their engine to render cut scenes in REALTIME. No one uses CGI anymore except for an occasional JRPG or Blizzard trailer... Gameplay might not look like this, but i'd bet cut scenes do at least.. And they are rendered in real time. They are not pre rendered CGI. That's the difference... This teaser was meant to show off the engine and their assets. Using CGI would defeat the purpose

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By misterpmedia

@darkangel115 said:

whether you think it was gameplay...or even if it is or not, isn't the point. You said it won't look like that in the final build and were pretty confident about it as you mentioned it twice. I asked for proof, you don't have any.

@zeeshanhaider said:

Quite simple, it was an in engine per-rendered cinematic. If they can do it in realtime they would have done so. For reference check out the UC2 trailer and the final build.I'm talking about the train sequence bit, specifically the part where he's shown sitting. I don't have it right now otherwise I would have taken the screenshots and posted it my self.

Never said it wasn't a cinematic lol. The usual 'downgrades' naughty dog did I peg down to the PS3s janky hardware so I'm sure they had to bullshot a bit. This time they don't have to tackle any 'exotic' hardware as such, well compared to the PS3 anyway.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By misterpmedia

Huge grain of salt obviously as lolgamingbolt but...

While we were going hands on with The Order 1886 at E3 2014, GamingBolt’s Leonid Melikov bumped into Naughty Dog’s Studio Coordinator Rodney Reece and Lead FX Artist Keith Guerrette. Although we were not able to conduct a full fledged interview with them, the duo were able to confirm a few interesting points about the trailer for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.

They confirmed to us that the Uncharted 4 trailer showcased during Sony’s E3 2014 press conference was a part of an actual level in game. Secondly, they also confirmed that the entire trailer was running in real time on the PlayStation 4 and it was all in-engine.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 darkangel115

@lostrib said:

@darkangel115 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@darkangel115 said:

it's not gameplay. it's in-engine

Which is what I said, but a certain cow seems to think that its a BS claim i made. Also why I said hermits are the most reasonable posters here. Even when I offered a ok we can say maybe it is maybe its not, he still refuses to accept any response other then its gameplay and OMG its the bets looking thing ever. SMH

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By misterpmedia

@darkangel115 said:

Which is what I said, but a certain cow seems to think that its a BS claim i made. Also why I said hermits are the most reasonable posters here. Even when I offered a ok we can say maybe it is maybe its not, he still refuses to accept any response other then its gameplay and OMG its the bets looking thing ever. SMH

That's not what you said. I'll quote your original post again if you want.
That's not what I said either. You're making up shit now to ignore being blatantly wrong with your claims.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 darkangel115
@misterpmedia said:

@darkangel115 said:

whether you think it was gameplay...or even if it is or not, isn't the point. You said it won't look like that in the final build and were pretty confident about it as you mentioned it twice. I asked for proof, you don't have any.

@zeeshanhaider said:

Never said it wasn't a cinematic lol. The usual 'downgrades' naughty dog did I peg down to the PS3s janky hardware so I'm sure they had to bullshot a bit. This time they don't have to tackle any 'exotic' hardware as such, well compared to the PS3 anyway.

deductive logic. If its announced as actual gameplay it is, it not, then its not. Unless they outright say its actual gameplay footage, then it isn't.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By misterpmedia

@darkangel115 said:

deductive logic. If its announced as actual gameplay it is, it not, then its not. Unless they outright say its actual gameplay footage, then it isn't.

We're not talking about whether it's gameplay or not, we're talking about you thinking the game won't look like that when it's finished with no shred of proof. Looks like your powers of deduction are pretty damn rusty.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

Didn't Naughty Dog said the Uncharted 4 in games will look like The Last of Us Cut Scene? If that is true, the game will still look amazing because the cut scene in the last of us looks really really good!