This needs to stop.

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

usmcjdk6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 usmcjdk6
Member since 2007 • 1240 Posts

Cows...

Cows, cows, cows.

I have only seen two types of threads from you cows recently. Graphics threads, and threads justifying your purpose of the almighty PS3. This is system wars, not POTENTIAL wars. Justifying your PS3 purchase is not only damage control, but it's admitting defeat, because your console shouldn't be selling itself.

If I buy a PS3 what am I going to buy?

I already got a stack of 360 games & multiplats.

the_h_bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 the_h_bomb
Member since 2007 • 3182 Posts

The PS3 is only good for playing bad versions of multiplatform games and crap exclusives. Wii has better exclusives, 360 has better exclusives AND multiplatform games
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Nedemis
Member since 2002 • 10715 Posts
This will get over looked by the majority of SW posters because it reaks with truth. I completely agree, there is no reason for me to buy a PS3 when I already own a 360 and a Wii. PS3's library over all is embarassing.
lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts
Don't forget to mention all the threads where Lemmings and Sheep bash the PS3 and its games, just like this one. You guys should go play your great exclusives and multiplats instead of coming here to bash a console you don't own and know very little about. If you have so many great games why are losing time bashing another console and not playing those games?
usmcjdk6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 usmcjdk6

If you look closely, you'll pretty much see I have every AAA and AA on the 360, outside of sports games, because I don't like sports games. About to pick up PGR4 today.

Oh yeah, another reason why the 360 is successful, we actually do something you cows don't...WE BUY GAMES.

JJ_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JJ_1
Member since 2004 • 911 Posts
The only reason I would buy a PS3 would be for MGS4. I love the Metal Gear series since the first one, but I'm not sure I would pay $560 to play it...
murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 murat8
Member since 2006 • 10362 Posts
No, the thing that has to stop is the PS3 bashing
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#9 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
Aren't you justifying your purchase of the 360 by saying "I already got a stack of 360 games and multiplats"?
cheapness1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cheapness1
Member since 2003 • 883 Posts

Yea but the only reason you feel the need to slag the Ps3 is so that you can confirm to yourself that the 360 is better...

If you just got both you'd really get the best of both worlds...

nothing beats:

Halo 3,

Forza 2,

Gears of War,

Mass Effect,

Resistance,

Motorstorm,

Uncharted,

R & C,

Warhawk,

andHeavenly Sword

all pretty muchwithin ayear!

See best of both worlds, bothgreat consoles imo...and that's excluding the best version of anymulti-plats I want!

raynimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 raynimrod
Member since 2005 • 6861 Posts

All we see is you making stupid topics and posts which bash the PS3. That also needs to stop. This isn't "I have to make myself feel good about purchasing my 360 (which might break tomorrow)by bashing the ps3 WARS" but hey... here you are.

jack_russel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jack_russel
Member since 2004 • 6544 Posts
so basically what you're asking is for people to stop liking their own system?
angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 angryfodder
Member since 2007 • 20490 Posts

R & C,

cheapness1

:giggle:

MadExponent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MadExponent
Member since 2003 • 11454 Posts

The PS3 is only good for playing bad versions of multiplatform games and crap exclusives. Wii has better exclusives, 360 has better exclusives AND multiplatform gamesthe_h_bomb

Bingo. Sony is so owned it is not even funny. I really hope they learn from the mistake that is PS3 and Bluray. WOW!

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

so basically what you're asking is for people to stop liking their own system?jack_russel

I think he's trying to justify it in some way. Yea yea we know 360 has mores "Teh Flopstation3" doesn't tell us something we haven't heard yet or bring something new to the table, just because people are hyping Uncharted and stuff means nothing you guys did the same when Gears and Halo were set for release as for Game scores PS3 has AAA games Gamespot is not the almighty heaven for every gamer, there are other review sites which have rated games.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44313 Posts

If you look closely, you'll pretty much see I have every AAA and AA on the 360, outside of sports games, because I don't like sports games. About to pick up PGR4 today.

Oh yeah, another reason why the 360 is successful, we actually do something you cows don't...WE BUY GAMES.

usmcjdk6
That right there means sooooo much it can't be overlooked by the devs. - great future games to follow b/c of this fact ! :)
jack_russel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jack_russel

[QUOTE="the_h_bomb"]
The PS3 is only good for playing bad versions of multiplatform games and crap exclusives. Wii has better exclusives, 360 has better exclusives AND multiplatform gamesMadExponent

Bingo. Sony is so owned it is not even funny. I really hope they learn from the mistake that is PS3 and Bluray. WOW!

why is the PSP part of the Iceberg of doom? it's one of the only things going well for sony right now.
jack_russel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jack_russel

As a gamer I get annoyed. To me, defending the PS3 is like defending Hitler

angryfodder
wow. outrageous.
The_Crucible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_Crucible
Member since 2007 • 3305 Posts

Cows...

Cows, cows, cows.

I have only seen two types of threads from you cows recently. Graphics threads, and threads justifying your purpose of the almighty PS3. This is system wars, not POTENTIAL wars. Justifying your PS3 purchase is not only damage control, but it's admitting defeat, because your console shouldn't be selling itself.

usmcjdk6

Yeah talk to us about purchases when it looks like you just crap money. Yeah, all of those 360 titles are sure worth the purchase. Is that Hour of Victory I see in the column on the right? Just checking

usmcjdk6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 usmcjdk6

Cows have like...battered cow sydrome. You only feel loved when your system is getting handled.

3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 3picuri3
Member since 2006 • 9618 Posts

Don't forget to mention all the threads where Lemmings and Sheep bash the PS3 and its games, just like this one. You guys should go play your great exclusives and multiplats instead of coming here to bash a console you don't own and know very little about. If you have so many great games why are losing time bashing another console and not playing those games?lusitanogamer

oh give me a break.

system wars isn't about mercy, don't try to twist the OP's words. the PS3 is the worst system this gen (so far) get over it, and yourself.

Avatar image for PelekotansDream
PelekotansDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#23 PelekotansDream
Member since 2005 • 7602 Posts

Cows...

Cows, cows, cows.

usmcjdk6

Thats quite weak. In that case someone could easily counter and say "this is not sales/games/exclusive wars" all of what I just mentioned and potential make up SW discussion and debate.

usmcjdk6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 usmcjdk6
[QUOTE="usmcjdk6"]

Cows...

Cows, cows, cows.

The_Crucible

Yeah talk to us about purchases when it looks like you just crap money. Yeah, all of those 360 titles are sure worth the purchase. Is that Hour of Victory I see in the column on the right? Just checking

Ewww no.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SolidSnake35

[QUOTE="lusitanogamer"]Don't forget to mention all the threads where Lemmings and Sheep bash the PS3 and its games, just like this one. You guys should go play your great exclusives and multiplats instead of coming here to bash a console you don't own and know very little about. If you have so many great games why are losing time bashing another console and not playing those games?3picuri3

oh give me a break.

system wars isn't about mercy, don't try to twist the OP's words. the PS3 is the worst system this gen (so far) get over it, and yourself.

Ignoring sales, the Wii is the worst system. It depends solely upon games and it has a library that isn't better than the PS3's.
cheapness1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 cheapness1
Member since 2003 • 883 Posts
[QUOTE="cheapness1"]

R & C,

angryfodder

:giggle:

no seriously :P

I don't live by gamespot reviews that's only for forum ownage...

Any one that's actually deluded enough to call R&C a bad game has got issues!

the_h_bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 the_h_bomb

MadExponent

I doubt it. This is thegen that put Sknocked Sony off the top. They're done

why is the PSP part of the Iceberg of doom? it's one of the only things going well for sony right now.jack_russel

Compared to what? Compared to the DS it's a failure,

Compared to the gizmondo, Atari Lynx or Sega Gamegear it's kicking Ass

i-lick-monkeys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 i-lick-monkeys
Member since 2007 • 2971 Posts

The PS3 is only good for playing bad versions of multiplatform games and crap exclusives. Wii has better exclusives, 360 has better exclusives AND multiplatform gamesthe_h_bomb

ps3 has good multiplats and awesome exlusives

the_h_bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 the_h_bomb

ps3 has good multiplats and awesome exlusives

i-lick-monkeys

LMAO

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SolidSnake35
[QUOTE="jack_russel"] why is the PSP part of the Iceberg of doom? it's one of the only things going well for sony right now.the_h_bomb
Compared to what? Compared to the DS it's a failure

The fact that it's fairing so well against the DS is evidence to suggest that it's a success for Sony.
usmcjdk6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 usmcjdk6
[QUOTE="usmcjdk6"]

Cows...

Cows, cows, cows.

PelekotansDream

Thats quite weak. In that case someone could easily counter and say "this is not sales/games/exclusive wars" all of what I just mentioned and potential make up SW discussion and debate.

How does potential actually make up anything? Potential is pre-war hype. It only matters what happens. Lair had the potential to be awesome, but it flopped. HS had the potential, flop. R&C, ditto.

Potential does not matter one inkling.

ryoness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ryoness
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts

As a gamer I get annoyed. To me, defending the PS3 is like defending Hitler

angryfodder

I never knew the PS3 was anti-semitic, led to millions of deaths and almost conquered Europe.

the_h_bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 the_h_bomb

The fact that it's fairing so well against the DS is evidence to suggest that it's a success for Sony.SolidSnake35

Compared to the Virtual Boy the Game gear was a huge success

Cake for everyone!!!!!!!

3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 3picuri3

[QUOTE="the_h_bomb"][QUOTE="jack_russel"] why is the PSP part of the Iceberg of doom? it's one of the only things going well for sony right now.SolidSnake35
Compared to what? Compared to the DS it's a failure

The fact that it's fairing so well against the DS is evidence to suggest that it's a success for Sony.

the psp is doing well, that's correct.

the ps3, no. if it wasn't for sony having deeper pockets than sega it would've gone the way of the dreamcast already.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SolidSnake35
[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]The fact that it's fairing so well against the DS is evidence to suggest that it's a success for Sony.the_h_bomb
Compared to the Virtual Boy the Game gear was a huge success

On a much smaller scale.
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

Yeah talk to us about purchases when it looks like you just crap money. Yeah, all of those 360 titles are sure worth the purchase. Is that Hour of Victory I see in the column on the right? Just checkingThe_Crucible

Haha Crucible is that your only defence now? RROD has been pretty much wiped out by the warrenty so now your only way to bash the 360 is because it had a bad non-hyped game? (which as you say the 360 is a shooter console and it has a ton of AAA shooters this doesn't matter). The 360 has so many more AAA and AA games than your precious Ps3 its embarrassing, a bit like MOtorstorm, Lair, HS (6 hrs whoopdeedo LMAO), Warhawk (not much good for those legions of PS3 owners who have no broadband), and RFOM (a generic shooter) wow, just wow.

Ps3 library 0AAAe's and 3 AAe's, disappointing and boring gamers months at a time!

(PS I apologise to all other cows. I'm just using crucible's arguement against him)

the_h_bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 the_h_bomb

On a much smaller scale.SolidSnake35

Fair point. Lets just agree that the PSP is a failure compared to the DS

ognen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#39 ognen
Member since 2005 • 2974 Posts
PS3... I dont like that... Xbox has everything a Gamer of my type needs... Especially Multiplayer games...
MadExponent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MadExponent
I think that Sony should hire Gabe Newell on contract so he can help them scrap the PS3 and contribute toward a real console.
3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 3picuri3

I think that Sony should hire Gabe Newell on contract so he can help them scrap the PS3 and contribute toward a real console.MadExponent

i know you were trying to be funny there but this is actually one of Sony's hugest issue with the PS3, something that even the staunchest Japanese developers were extremely upset / offended about -----> Sony never approached any developers, even long term 3rd party partners, regarding input for the PS3. for all previous consoles Sony approached developers and asked what they wanted / needed in the next iteration. this time Sony built the PS3 based on investor relations and some contractual obligations without contacting a SINGLE developer to see what they wanted / if they thought the cell would be a good choice for gaming.

this is the number one reason Sony has so few games compared to last gen

this is the number one reason Sony is losing 3rd party support

this is a contributing factor to the overwhelming price of the PS3

MadExponent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MadExponent

[QUOTE="MadExponent"]I think that Sony should hire Gabe Newell on contract so he can help them scrap the PS3 and contribute toward a real console.3picuri3

i know you were trying to be funny there but this is actually one of Sony's hugest issue with the PS3, something that even the staunchest Japanese developers were extremely upset / offended about -----> Sony never approached any developers, even long term 3rd party partners, regarding input for the PS3. for all previous consoles Sony approached developers and asked what they wanted / needed in the next iteration. this time Sony built the PS3 based on investor relations and some contractual obligations without contacting a SINGLE developer to see what they wanted / if they thought the cell would be a good choice for gaming.

this is the number one reason Sony has so few games compared to last gen

this is the number one reason Sony is losing 3rd party support

this is a contributing factor to the overwhelming price of the PS3

Oh yeah of course. I have been saying that since a little bit before the launch of the PS3. I warned people.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#44 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

the guy who started this thread is just a silly little troll/lemming... go and hide under your bridge u freak of nature.

BTW I own both a 360 and a PS3, so don't bash me or my supposed "fanboyism" as I choose to enjoy games, not a console. The PS3 will start to pick up between now and Q2 next year. But right now in this moment in time, the XBOX 360 has a wider game library with better games... for now.

gamer1800

Someone Who actually gets it. Everyone asks which console i play more and truth is i play both equally, i don't preffer one over the over they've both satisfied me. All this Lemming trash talk gets nowhere with annoying rants of "PS3 has no games, PS3 is ducking sales" Give it a rest. If i had a dollar for every post about a 360 vs PS3 then i'd seriously be rich, not to say that some cows are better either but Lemmings can be the worst imo. Most people who i've talked to on the 360 boards in Gamespot have said PS3 is a good console only hardcore lems have bashed it.

gamer1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 gamer1800
Member since 2006 • 147 Posts
[QUOTE="gamer1800"]

the guy who started this thread is just a silly little troll/lemming... go and hide under your bridge u freak of nature.

BTW I own both a 360 and a PS3, so don't bash me or my supposed "fanboyism" as I choose to enjoy games, not a console. The PS3 will start to pick up between now and Q2 next year. But right now in this moment in time, the XBOX 360 has a wider game library with better games... for now.

Solid_Max13

Someone Who actually gets it. Everyone asks which console i play more and truth is i play both equally, i don't preffer one over the over they've both satisfied me. All this Lemming trash talk gets nowhere with annoying rants of "PS3 has no games, PS3 is ducking sales" Give it a rest. If i had a dollar for every post about a 360 vs PS3 then i'd seriously be rich, not to say that some cows are better either but Lemmings can be the worst imo. Most people who i've talked to on the 360 boards in Gamespot have said PS3 is a good console only hardcore lems have bashed it.

Thank you. It's nice to see someone else who sees through this madness

3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 3picuri3
[QUOTE="gamer1800"]

Solid_Max13

lol, you 2 should get a room :P I think the TC is totally right. it's quite obvious you 2 are the minority here.

i think you're totally lying about your last comment too - why have so many of us already sold our PS3s? i had one from launch, i'm not a hardcore lemming.. i'm a gamer. the PS3 was the first console i actually gave up on. and that's saying a lot -- i still own a virtual boy.

3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 3picuri3
[QUOTE="Solid_Max13"][QUOTE="gamer1800"]

gamer1800

Thank you. It's nice to see someone else who sees through this madness

or someone who shares a common delusion :)

JediRiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 JediRiff
Member since 2007 • 2159 Posts

No, the thing that has to stop is the PS3 bashingmurat8

Yeah, well, when cows stop bashing the 360 that might happen. Until then, I wouldnt hold my breath.

LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LEGEND_C4A
Member since 2003 • 3186 Posts

No, the thing that has to stop is the PS3 bashingmurat8

Sony fans need to stop acting like victims, when the PS2 was dominating the xbox and gamecube, Sony fans bashed them to no end, now that the roles are reversed Sony fans are acting in a way that has me disappointed in them.

conspiracy theories about biased websites, and microsoft paying everyone off is just sad.

Sony fans dished it DISHED IT REAL GOOD last generation, now they can't take it.

gamer1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 gamer1800
Member since 2006 • 147 Posts
[QUOTE="Solid_Max13"][QUOTE="gamer1800"]

3picuri3

lol, you 2 should get a room :P I think the TC is totally right. it's quite obvious you 2 are the minority here.

i think you're totally lying about your last comment too - why have so many of us already sold our PS3s? i had one from launch, i'm not a hardcore lemming.. i'm a gamer. the PS3 was the first console i actually gave up on. and that's saying a lot -- i still own a virtual boy.

U gave up on the PS3 during it's weak point. LAUNCH. but you just virtually agreed with us. We are both gamers but we choose to enjoy games. BTW giving up on the PS3 is probably one of the biggest gaming mistakes u'll make in ur life because when the exclusives start rolling, us PS360 gamers are gonna have all the fun watching u lemmings and cows battle it out while we play our lovely games.

'NUFF SAID LEMMING