The wii has the Fewest AAA titles out !!!! LOL

• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Agamespotingboy
Agamespotingboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Agamespotingboy
Member since 2007 • 373 Posts

On gamespot, the wii only has 4 AAA titles, and of them 3 of them are 1st party mario titles LOL and 1 is a remake of of RE4 which i feel is just sad.
The 360 has tons of AAA (it came out a year earlier, so its expected) and the ps3 has 6 with only one being ninja gaiden sigma as a remake of te xbox one.
Face it, Wii is the biggest shovelware outthere lol.
The ps3 and 360 has so many AAA because of good third party titles.
can i ask u sheep where i can find oblivion, COD4, and AC (well its crap but GS gave it a 9 so w.e.), ghost recon, rainbow six, DMC4, Turok... etc for the Wii
oh im sorry, developers know the gamecube 2.0 with a nifty remote cant handle it !!!
argue all u want, besides first party titles, the wii really doesent have anything to offer... except fun!!!!
but if u own a wii alone, ur missing out on a lot, a whole lot my friends !!!
much more than a person that has a ps3, 360 or pc alone..... the only thing that there missing out on is a Mario and SSBB which i feel like is the only AAAs the wii is gonna have for a while. and im sorry but its not worth it to me to play a system with a bunch of third party shovelware otherwise.
oh and most of ur titles have flopped anywayz so ha ha to that.
and for all of those who argue that GS scores are crap, well live with it, were on GS, not gamerankings or anything.
of course u can just say, oh ya, well im happy with my purchase, well i can also say well ur happy for being a delusional fanboy.
PS360PC FTW !!!!
but then again the wii is selling like crazy to casuals who wouldent touch a controller (like old people) and its cheap so i predict the wii has a high chance towin this gen and that 3rd parties will at least try to release good games since the user base of the wii will rise soo much that it be hard not to take advantage!!!
BUT I HAVE a felling the wii will still be shovelware at the end, a whole lot of crap... And im talking about now, dont bring up future titles that u have no idea may be good or not!!! like no more heroes, looks good but still dont know if its AAA material.

Raijinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Raijinko
Member since 2007 • 306 Posts
no, 360 is just plain garbage.
deadmeat59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 deadmeat59
Member since 2003 • 8981 Posts
so just cus gamespot says wii has few AAA i guess the hole world will stop buying it and go for a 360?
niall077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 niall077
Member since 2006 • 1729 Posts

to bad the Wii is FUN!!! remember that FUN!!!!

before games became this pointless need to get gamer points and point out how much better your systems plays EA craporama08

Paper_Zelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Paper_Zelda
Member since 2007 • 39 Posts
did you seriously just call everyone else a delusional fanboy?
Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sgt_Crow
Member since 2004 • 6099 Posts
Didn't really read it after the second line.
Where did you learn how to spell? Use alinea's etc.?
Or are they still teaching you that in kindergarten at the moment? :lol:
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
and the ps3 still doesn't have an exclusive AAA yet. ELL OH ELL!
Agamespotingboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Agamespotingboy

did you seriously just call everyone else a delusional fanboy?Paper_Zelda

i have all systems but the wii, so im not a fanboy im just anti-wii
Btw, uv been owned, try to prove me wrong on my topic at hand

azshorty2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 azshorty2003
Member since 2004 • 4651 Posts
too bad its on top of both of the super systems right now.....
Zenfoldor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Zenfoldor
Member since 2003 • 1775 Posts

lolololololol!!!

Oh WAIT!!

SALES NUMBERS EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sony is MELTING!!!!! MELTING!!!

Agamespotingboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Agamespotingboy
and the ps3 still doesn't have an exclusive AAA yet.ELL OH ELL!Shinobishyguy

consoles sell due to multiplats and exclusives, not exclusives alone, u cant play cod4 or ac or gta4 on wii, so uv just been owned !!!
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]and the ps3 still doesn't have an exclusive AAA yet.ELL OH ELL!Agamespotingboy

consoles sell due to multiplats and exclusives, not exclusives alone, u cant play cod4 or ac or gta4 on wii, so uv just been owned !!!

so now sales DO matter to wii haters? :?
Kratos_OMEGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 Kratos_OMEGA
Member since 2007 • 2872 Posts

and the ps3 still doesn't have an exclusive AAA yet. ELL OH ELL!Shinobishyguy

If you were a sole PS3 owner, would you only buy exclusives? Owned. PS3>Wii in a Straight1v1 lineup. Of course 360 does exist so in reality PS3 is seen to be much weaker.

tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 tman93
Member since 2006 • 7769 Posts

On gamespot, the wii only has 4 AAA titles, and of them 3 of them are 1st party mario titles LOL and 1 is a remake of of RE4 which i feel is just sad.
The 360 has tons of AAA (it came out a year earlier, so its expected) and the ps3 has 6 with only one being ninja gaiden sigma as a remake of te xbox one.
can i ask u sheep where i can find oblivion, COD4, and AC (well its crap but GS gave it a 9 so w.e.), ghost recon, rainbow six, DMC4, Turok... etc for the Wii
oh im sorry, developers know the gamecube 2.0 with a nifty remote cant handle it !!!
argue all u want, besides first party titles, the wii really doesent have anything to offer... except fun!!!!
much more than a person that has a ps3, 360 or pc alone..... the only thing that there missing out on is a Mario and SSBB which i feel like is the only AAAs the wii is gonna have for a while. and im sorry but its not worth it to me to play a system with a bunch of third party shovelware otherwise.
and for all of those who argue that GS scores are crap, well live with it, were on GS, not gamerankings or anything.
of course u can just say, oh ya, well im happy with my purchase, well i can also say well ur happy for being a delusional fanboy.
PS360PC FTW !!!!
but then again the wii is selling like crazy to casuals who wouldent touch a controller (like old people) and its cheap so i predict the wii has a high chance towin this gen and that 3rd parties will at least try to release good games since the user base of the wii will rise soo much that it be hard not to take advantage!!!
BUT I HAVE a felling the wii will still be shovelware at the end, a whole lot of crap... And im talking about now, dont bring up future titles that u have no idea may be good or not!!! like no more heroes, looks good but still dont know if its AAA material.

Agamespotingboy

Wow :|

How does it feel to be a childish fanboy, that bashes stuff when he doesn't know the facts. Must stink to be you.

Agamespotingboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Agamespotingboy

lolololololol!!!

Oh WAIT!!

SALES NUMBERS EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sony is MELTING!!!!! MELTING!!!

Zenfoldor

i like the way u fanboys cant prove me wrong and revert to other topics as a way out, iv stated on my topic the wii is selling like crazy an might win this gen.
OWNED, thanks for playing
Avatar image for LinKuei_warrior
LinKuei_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#16 LinKuei_warrior
Member since 2006 • 2670 Posts

no, 360 is just plain garbage.Raijinko

lul

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

PS360PC FTW !!!!

Agamespotingboy

hey, are you allergic to fun?

Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
im not a fanboy im just anti-wiiAgamespotingboy
Which is itself a form of fanboy.
Agamespotingboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Agamespotingboy

[QUOTE="Agamespotingboy"][QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]and the ps3 still doesn't have an exclusive AAA yet.ELL OH ELL!Shinobishyguy

so now sales DO matter to wii haters? :?

Just cause i hate the wii i cant argue with the facts, its selling like crazy as i said on my topic....

OWNED

mmogoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20 mmogoon
Member since 2006 • 7311 Posts
No offense, but I did actually lol at the fact 3 of the 4 AAA Wii games are mario games..
Agamespotingboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Agamespotingboy
[QUOTE="Agamespotingboy"]

PS360PC FTW !!!!

clone01

but i can have more fun with all the titles coming our for 360 or ps3 alone than i can with Wii

OWNED!!!

Zaxro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Zaxro
Member since 2007 • 449 Posts
Super Mario galaxy is the second highest rated game of all time, just saying.
Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sgt_Crow

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]and the ps3 still doesn't have an exclusive AAA yet.ELL OH ELL!Agamespotingboy

I've got a 360 and a PC for that.
Seriously, I feel sorry for you... you can't play Galaxy or Smash Bros.
Must be hard.

And if you don't care about those games, I have a message for you;
Not everyone cares for COD4 or Assasins Creed or GTA as well.

Stupid kids these days...

solidsnakeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 solidsnakeo
Member since 2003 • 1559 Posts
on gamerankings Wii has 3 AAAE PS3 has 0 and 360 has 2 plus galaxy is ranked number 2 of all time right now.
SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SaintBlaze
Member since 2007 • 7736 Posts

to bad the Wii is FUN!!! remember that FUN!!!!

before games became this pointless need to get gamer points and point out how much better your systems plays EA craporama08

niall077

So if games offer you the chance to get gamer points, they're not fun? What kind of crap is that? :|

Eltroz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Eltroz
Member since 2007 • 5238 Posts

But yet has sold more consoles then the PS3

Has far better software sales then PS3

Has more AAE games then PS3

Has AAAE games unlike the PS3 which could not even get one yet.

Agamespotingboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Agamespotingboy

on gamerankings Wii has 3 AAAE PS3 has 0 and 360 has 2 plus galaxy is ranked number 2 of all time right now.solidsnakeo

so im guessing u cant read cause u couldent read my post saying this is GS not Gamerankings....
thanks, OWNED

Always-Honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Always-Honest
Member since 2007 • 11261 Posts

he, he,. some insecure boys are so scared of the Wii.. it's funny to see them bash something that is new and fun.

any curious gamer welcomes the wii. it's just the xenophobic insecures that bash it.

Agamespotingboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Agamespotingboy

[QUOTE="Agamespotingboy"][QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]and the ps3 still doesn't have an exclusive AAA yet.ELL OH ELL!Sgt_Crow

Must be hard.

And a good chunk of the Gaming community does and doesent like galaxy and SSBB.
your good, i said wii alone, not people who own multi-consoles.
but for not being able to read my post, uv been owned, i feel sorry for u

Zaxro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Zaxro
Member since 2007 • 449 Posts

[QUOTE="solidsnakeo"]on gamerankings Wii has 3 AAAE PS3 has 0 and 360 has 2 plus galaxy is ranked number 2 of all time right now.Agamespotingboy

so im guessing u cant read cause u couldent read my post saying this is GS not Gamerankings....
thanks, OWNED

Gamespot is the basis for arguments now. Also I believe you said you disagree with AC's score. Hypocrisy much?

niall077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 niall077

[QUOTE="solidsnakeo"]on gamerankings Wii has 3 AAAE PS3 has 0 and 360 has 2 plus galaxy is ranked number 2 of all time right now.Agamespotingboy

thanks, OWNED

with the truth who need gamespot?
kansasdude2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#32 kansasdude2009
Member since 2006 • 11802 Posts

thanks, OWNED

Gamespot alone does not determine the validity of a game in question. It is ignorant to take on the opinion of one man and flaunt it as fact.

Avatar image for UKNintendoFreak
UKNintendoFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 UKNintendoFreak
Member since 2006 • 405 Posts

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]and the ps3 still doesn't have an exclusive AAA yet. ELL OH ELL!Kratos_OMEGA

If you were a sole PS3 owner, would you only buy exclusives? Owned. PS3>Wii in a Straight1v1 lineup. Of course 360 does exist so in reality PS3 is seen to be much weaker.

Now hear this. If you were a sole Wii owner, would you only buy AAA's? Owned. Though of course, there are very sad people in people in the world that let exclusivity and critical reception decide their taste in games.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Agamespotingboy"]

PS360PC FTW !!!!

Agamespotingboy

but i can have more fun with all the titles coming our for 360 or ps3 alone than i can with Wii

OWNED!!!

how am i "owned?" i have a 360, and i will own a PS3 when it gets its heavy hitters.

sauska_sun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 sauska_sun
Member since 2006 • 694 Posts

PS360PC FTW !!!!

Agamespotingboy

lmao :lol:

Agamespotingboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Agamespotingboy

he, he,. some insecure boys are so scared of the Wii.. it's funny to see them bash something that is new and fun.

any curious gamer welcomes the wii. it's just the xenophobic insecures that bash it.

Always-Honest

oh i wont saying i wont play it if i got one free, im just not gonna make it my one and only console like many people might. hell i might even get it when its like $150 and worth my time....
im too busy with COD4, ME, AC, halo 3, Uncharted (crap really), Oblivion (way too long), warhawk, etc etc, u know how it is, or do u? lol
owned
Avatar image for DrummerDude1010
DrummerDude1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 DrummerDude1010
Member since 2007 • 891 Posts
not to be rude or anything... (yeah right) but have you ever played a Wii? I agree the 360 does have great games (asking for one for christmas) and so does the PS3, but whats wrong with first party titles? As of right now there may not be AAA games like you say, but that is AS OF RIGHT NOW. If your going to start bashing games you have never played at least have the guts to go rent a Wii, otherwise stop jumping to conclusions.
Always-Honest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Always-Honest
Member since 2007 • 11261 Posts
[QUOTE="Always-Honest"]

Agamespotingboy

oh i wont saying i wont play it if i got one free, im just not gonna make it my one and only console like many people might. hell i might even get it when its like $150 and worth my time....
im too busy with COD4, ME, AC, halo 3, Uncharted (crap really), Oblivion (way too long), warhawk, etc etc, u know how it is, or do u? lol
owned

nope, i have all three. i like games.

nyoroism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 nyoroism
Member since 2007 • 3778 Posts

Guys just listen you've already been OWNED.

Wii has the fewest AAA titles out there OWNED.

And if you're smart you'll buy a PS3 or 360 OWNED.

And while you're OWNED at it, you might as well OWNED toss out anything OWNED Nintendo related that you OWN(ED???)

Agamespotingboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Agamespotingboy
[QUOTE="Agamespotingboy"]

[QUOTE="solidsnakeo"]on gamerankings Wii has 3 AAAE PS3 has 0 and 360 has 2 plus galaxy is ranked number 2 of all time right now.Zaxro

thanks, OWNED

Gamespot is the basis for arguments now. Also I believe you said you disagree with AC's score. Hypocrisy much?

i personally disagree with many scores GS puts up these days with its crap reviewers but guess what , were on GS, i gotta live with it and cower in shame with R&C gets a 7.5, so there u go
owned
Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Sgt_Crow
[QUOTE="Sgt_Crow"]

[QUOTE="Agamespotingboy"][QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]and the ps3 still doesn't have an exclusive AAA yet.ELL OH ELL!Agamespotingboy

Must be hard.

And a good chunk of the Gaming community does and doesent like galaxy and SSBB.
your good, i said wii alone, not people who own multi-consoles.
but for not being able to read my post, uv been owned, i feel sorry for u

It's hard to read a wall of text with grammar that my 5 year old sister could even surpass, and we're not even English or American rofl.

turgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 turgore
Member since 2006 • 7859 Posts

Yet 100 time better than the PS3.

TC: The Wii has exclusive AAA games , the PS3 doesn't .

Agamespotingboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Agamespotingboy
[QUOTE="Agamespotingboy"][QUOTE="Always-Honest"]

Always-Honest

owned

then ur owned by thinking im Xenophobic, but ur not owned in gaming life, u have a good gaming life, good for u!!!

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SaintBlaze
Member since 2007 • 7736 Posts
[QUOTE="Always-Honest"][QUOTE="Agamespotingboy"][QUOTE="Always-Honest"]

Agamespotingboy

owned

then ur oened by thinking im Xenophobic, but ur not owned in gaming life, u have a good gaming life, good for u!!!

Stop saying "owned". It's getting annoying considering you haven't owned anyone. :|

Avatar image for UKNintendoFreak
UKNintendoFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 UKNintendoFreak
Member since 2006 • 405 Posts

Guys just listen you've already been OWNED.

Wii has the fewest AAA titles out there OWNED.

And if you're smart you'll buy a PS3 or 360 OWNED.

And while you're OWNED at it, you might as well OWNED toss out anything OWNED Nintendo related that you OWN(ED???)

nyoroism

Guess I just OWNED.

niall077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 niall077
[QUOTE="Zaxro"][QUOTE="Agamespotingboy"]

thanks, OWNED

i personally disagree with many scores GS puts up these days with its crap reviewers but guess what , were on GS, i gotta live with it and cower in shame with R&C gets a 7.5, so there u go
owned

so basically you say GS is wrong when you disagree and right when you agree with it..... right

Gunraidan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Gunraidan
Member since 2007 • 4272 Posts

So Uncharted didn't get AAA, the first thread I see is one saying that Ninja Gaiden Sigma should be counted as exclusive.

The next day I see a thread stating Mass Effect, Halo 3, and Forza 2 are the only real AAA's on the 360 this year because the rest aren't exclusive.

The next day I see a thread stating Lemmings to name the best AAAE that is an Action/Adventure or some other gerne.

And today I see a poster along with other Cows claiming that the PS3 has more AAA's then the Wii and that Exclusives don't matter?

And all this is happening while last gen. Cows consitantly claimed that owning an Xbox was pointless because a wide range of it's games were on PC, and that "console exclusive" was a made up fanboy term, yet on both the PSP and PS3 side I see SONY fans claming that it's okay to tally up multiplats when measuring up a systems importance? :|

dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts

So what AAA games will I be playing on the PS3? That I can't play on the 360.

Agamespotingboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Agamespotingboy
[QUOTE="Agamespotingboy"][QUOTE="Always-Honest"][QUOTE="Agamespotingboy"][QUOTE="Always-Honest"]

SaintBlaze

owned

then ur oened by thinking im Xenophobic, but ur not owned in gaming life, u have a good gaming life, good for u!!!

Stop saying "owned". It's getting annoying considering you haven't owned anyone. :|

iv owned everyone, no one has proved me wrong !!!!
iv massively owned Sgt_crow so now he reverts too off topic discussions just to insult me cause hes been owned so badly.
sexy_chimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#50 sexy_chimp
Member since 2007 • 6457 Posts

This is pretty funny.