FastNslowww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 FastNslowww
Member since 2024 • 21 Posts

How does he have an ego?.....he is nothing to the likes of say Cliffy B, he is just a master in his field. Tho i can see how it can be annoying due to the praise he gets but thats just standard again, due to his quality, etc.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6197 Posts

@fastnslowww said:

How does he have an ego?.....he is nothing to the likes of say Cliffy B, he is just a master in his field. Tho i can see how it can be annoying due to the praise he gets but thats just standard again, due to his quality, etc.

Death Stranding says hi when it comes to quality. It's overrated at 82/100. There was a review that said it was a boring slog, and guess what, he gave it a 9/10, that's what you call rating the game based off of the developer, been done on plenty of occasions in the past and will happen in the future.

MuhammadRikaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 MuhammadRikaz
Member since 2024 • 5 Posts

Cool story.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52441 Posts

More embarrassing the way people get annoyed by people who like his games.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11130 Posts

I thought he was pretty legit up until Death Stranding. Now I fear any of his "passion projects"

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#56  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19581 Posts
@fastnslowww said:

It's not even Kojima calling himself a GOAT. It's other people calling him that. It's dumb to get mad over things other people have said about him, instead of things he himself has said.

I don't really see Cliffy B bragging much either. If anything, he's bragged more about Kojima than himself. The game designer with the biggest ego is probably Hideki Kamiya, but his ego is justified. Like Muhammad Ali said: "It's not bragging if you can back it up."

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22739 Posts

Can't say I'm a huge Kojima fan... He does have Some certified bangers though. To the sentiment of the topic though, whether he's overrated or receives unnecessary praise.... Metal gear solid 5 was an unfinished game, with one of the poorest open world designs in the medium.... It scored 10s. Lol. Now the gameplay was wonderful which I'm all about.... But 10s are usually reserved for games that are finished and don't have glaring obvious flaws. The reviews on that game were definitely a head scratcher.