*** The PS3 is now OFFICIALLY doing Worse than the Sega Saturn AND Dreamcast ***

• 114 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

eastside49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 eastside49er
Member since 2002 • 19559 Posts
[QUOTE="eastside49er"][QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"][QUOTE="eastside49er"]

[QUOTE="fierro316"]The Sega Saturn was rushed and the launch was more disastrous. Still, it ended up being Sega's best system.Panzer_Zwei

IMO the Genesis and Dreamcast rape the Saturn.

The Saturn was their only successful console in Japan, it got the most Japanese support.

You could argue about the Mega Drive vs. Saturn, but the Dreamcast was far from having as much epic titles as the Mega Drive and Saturn had.

I'm American so I could care less what the Japanese think.

The Genesis competed very well against the SNES and the Dreamcast had a great start, but the overhyping of the PS2 is what killed it. Shame, because the Dreamcast had amazing games for the little time it was out. If it would have only had a DVD player, it probably would have done great, but not having that killed it in Japan and in a short time, the rest of the world once the DVD craz began earlier this decade.

And if we are going by sales it would be in this order - Genesis (29 Million sold) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dreamcast (11 Million sold) >>> Saturn (10 Million sold).

You could care less about what they think,but they are the ones making the games. The Saturn got much more games that the Dreamcast, that's a fact. And the circumstances don't matter, if the Dreamcast could've surpassed the Saturn or not, in the end it didn't.

And even if you go by sales, the Dreamcast was still more of a failure for the company that the Saturn. A big chunk of the Dreamcast sales came after the system was discontinued, which didn't helpt the console at all. Also add the high piracy rate and low game sales, plus colossal commercially failures like Shenmue. The Saturn in reality did much better than the Dreamcast.

I didn't know Bungie, Rare, Bioware, Blizzard, Retro, Factor 5, Ubi-soft, EA, Bethesda, Bizzare, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc was all Japanese?

I will agree that the Dreamcast was more of a failure than the Saturn because it almost bankrupt SEGA. Any thing that almost bankrupts you = massive failure.

Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 Magical_Zebra
Member since 2003 • 7960 Posts

Those were good systems too......Yoruichii

I still have and PLAY my Dreamcast. Marvel vs Capcom 2 anybody?

Avatar image for Vyse_The_Daring
Vyse_The_Daring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Vyse_The_Daring
Member since 2003 • 5318 Posts

At least it's not just a low to mid-range PC without any extra features that shares multiple games with Windows.

TekkenMaster606

Way to completely ignore the topic.

Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Panzer_Zwei
Member since 2006 • 15498 Posts
[QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"]

I didn't know Bungie, Rare, Bioware, Blizzard, Retro, Factor 5, Ubi-soft, EA, Bethesda, Bizzare, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc was all Japanese?

I will agree that the Dreamcast was more of a failure than the Saturn because it almost bankrupt SEGA. Any thing that almost bankrupts you = massive failure.

eastside49er

I meant for SEGA systems, not overall gaming. Of course Non-Japanese developers are tip-top. But for SEGA, Japanese support was crucial.

And SEGA was already in deep problems, the Dreamcast was more of a gamble than anything.

Also, I'm not saying the Dreamcast was a bad system, not at all, it's one of my favourites. But the MD and Saturn still got more epic games. So it's not a matter of being bad, just that the others were better.

Moderator's Note: Watch the long quote chains!

mikl1018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 mikl1018
Member since 2006 • 369 Posts
The Red Steel and Rayman numbers are actually shipped numbers from a little bit ago but RS probably made it by now or will soon. Super Paper Mario is pretty close to 1 million the last I heard it's at ~ 750k and it's still selling quite well so we may see it get there soon.
fierro316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 fierro316
Member since 2003 • 1727 Posts
[QUOTE="fierro316"][QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"][QUOTE="eastside49er"]

[QUOTE="fierro316"]The Sega Saturn was rushed and the launch was more disastrous. Still, it ended up being Sega's best system.eastside49er

IMO the Genesis and Dreamcast rape the Saturn.

The Saturn was their only successful console in Japan, it got the most Japanese support.

You could argue about the Mega Drive vs. Saturn, but the Dreamcast was far from having as much epic titles as the Mega Drive and Saturn had.

The Dreamcast died too young. It never had the chance to shine despite having one of the best console launches ever.

The Sega Saturn was the ultimate 2-D system and most of its best games never reached the U.S.

The impact the Dreamcast had on me was I thought it would be another Genesis type system as far as popularity and sales go. I can remember playing my Dreamcast for the first time and thinking that the SEGA was back. It didn't happen that way unfortunately.

Yeah, everything looked favorable at the beggining.

Another example of why people shouldn't call a winner so early.

DrinkDuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 DrinkDuff
Member since 2004 • 6762 Posts
[QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"]

At least it's not just a low to mid-range PC without any extra features that shares multiple games with Windows.

Vyse_The_Daring

Way to completely ignore the topic.

I think its safe to say we owned TekkenMaster pretty good.
fierro316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 fierro316

You could care less about what they think,but they are the ones making the games. The Saturn got much more games that the Dreamcast, that's a fact. And the circumstances don't matter, if the Dreamcast could've surpassed the Saturn or not, in the end it didn't.

And even if you go by sales, the Dreamcast was still more of a failure for the company that the Saturn. A big chunk of the Dreamcast sales came after the system was discontinued, which didn't helpt the console at all. Also add the high piracy rate and low game sales, plus colossal commercially failures like Shenmue. The Saturn in reality did much better than the Dreamcast.

Panzer_Zwei

Piracy was horrible. You could get Japanese games months before they were released in America (without importing). Some companies didn't bother to translate their games because of this.

OpticalCanine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 OpticalCanine
Member since 2006 • 1938 Posts
close this thread. it turned into dreamcast vs saturn aka flop on flop
fierro316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 fierro316

close this thread. it turned into dreamcast vs saturn aka flop on flopOpticalCanine

Halo 3 is going to flop hard.

Armored_cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Armored_cell
Member since 2007 • 1471 Posts
That's nice?
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#62 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts
[QUOTE="UpSwing"][QUOTE="nhh12345"]

Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Steel

When did these two games hit a million. Never.

nhh12345

Your laugh is incorrect Meganaught!

Rayman Raving Rabbids - 1.01 million

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=4149

Red Steel - 1 million flat

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=1872

Why are you using vgchartz.com, it is inaccurate. Use gameindustry.biz, or gameasuatra.com. Ubisoft 3 weeks ago announced that rayman raving rabbids, and red steel shipped 850,000, and 950,000 respectively. Vgchartz.org is estimating that all of the games shipped have sold.

That was reported a least one month ago. I remember reading about that at IGN. I wouldn't be surprised if Rayman Hit Platinum by now.

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#63 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16714 Posts

Some Day I'll remember threads such as this one laughing when the ps3 overtakes it's competition ins sales and games :P

munu9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 munu9
Member since 2004 • 11109 Posts

Well it pretty much shows you how big of fanboys sony has on thier side. An overpriced system with one decent exculsiveAcenso

I hate how people refer to resistance as "decent" What does that make gears of war? "Good"? There's a 1.0 jump in the score of gears and resistance, I think 1.0 difference justifies decent to good...

CyanX73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 CyanX73
Member since 2004 • 3389 Posts
You failed to mention how there really aren't any games to buy. Can't have million selling games when you have hardly any games as is. I'm not spinning it. The game drought is horrible but you're posting this stuff like this is supposed to be shocking or something. It isn't. There are no games. The AAA games are coming. The wait better be justified.
Blitz_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Blitz_Nemesis
Member since 2005 • 8042 Posts
[QUOTE="UpSwing"]

Fight Night Round 3
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Need for Speed Carbon
Call of Duty 3
Madden NFL 07
Guitar Hero 2
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

TekkenMaster606

Care to show us the PLAYSTATION 2s sales figures for these MULTIPLATFORM titles? I mean, considering that Microsoft dropped the original Xbox and didn't even provide ample generation overlap, care to show us the sales on the original XBOX for these titles (for the ones that exist)?

Let's open this up and look at the bigger picture instead of selectively trying to exclude other factors.

sega saturn had 3 years life time before those games hit million and so did dreamcast. Xbox 360 had 18 months for those games to hit amillion. PS3 had 6 months. Xbox 360 still hasn't had a million yet (first one was in july). Sega Dreamcast had one during the 6 months, and is considered the greatest game of all time soul calbur. But hey how many of those games sold a million during the first six months. Not the xbox 360, or sega saturn had a million seller right now.

Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Steel

When did these two games hit a million. Never.

nhh12345

These two posts owned this whole thread.
Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#67 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts

Mario Ware?! And yep, the PSP is doing terrible, 3rd party developers are better off on the Wii than the PS3.Say bye to"excellent 3rd party support".

Dencore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 Dencore
Member since 2006 • 7094 Posts

TekkenMaster606

Like the PSP shares multiple games to the PS2?

Consoles and PC's are two different platforms, it's irrelevant.

DireToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 DireToad
Member since 2006 • 3948 Posts
The Saturn and the DC were good consoles.

Sega the company was the problem.
-CMG-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 -CMG-
Member since 2002 • 4804 Posts
To OT creator - i think your premise is flawed because the reason the PS3 has not sold many million unit titles is cause the games just suck. This will improve.
MonkeyMan8708

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 MonkeyMan8708
Member since 2003 • 2712 Posts
Great. Go make love to your 360.
Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#72 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts
[QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"][QUOTE="UpSwing"]

Fight Night Round 3
Need for Speed Carbon
Call of Duty 3
Madden NFL 07
Guitar Hero 2

Blitz_Nemesis

Care to show us the PLAYSTATION 2s sales figures for these MULTIPLATFORM titles? I mean, considering that Microsoft dropped the original Xbox and didn't even provide ample generation overlap, care to show us the sales on the original XBOX for these titles (for the ones that exist)?

Let's open this up and look at the bigger picture instead of selectively trying to exclude other factors.

These two posts owned this whole thread.

It's pretty easy for people to completely ignore last generation completely and not even account for software sales that continue to happen on the Xbox and the Playstation 2. Gotta skew those statistics and exclude whatever they can.

ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 ragrdoll21
Member since 2006 • 6048 Posts
with a $599 price tag, i dont think people can afford to buy 3-4 games, not to mention, those ps3 launch games suck.springz300
1 great game came from launch....you know wich one.;)
UpSwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 UpSwing
Member since 2004 • 3384 Posts
I honestly can't believe anyone could consider getting a PS3 at this point..... there ARE cheaper blueray players out there now.
CyanX73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 CyanX73
Member since 2004 • 3389 Posts

I honestly can't believe anyone could consider getting a PS3 at this point..... there ARE cheaper blueray players out there now.UpSwing

Funny stuff. I'd much rather buy a system likely to break on me then one with no games :roll:.

Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Magical_Zebra

[QUOTE="OpticalCanine"]close this thread. it turned into dreamcast vs saturn aka flop on flopfierro316

Halo 3 is going to flop hard.

Its funny you say that. im a Halo fan and I actually believe from what I played it will not recieve AAA. However a Halo fanboy attcaked me earlier when I said that, so Im going to run for cover now... :shock:

downPlayDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 downPlayDemon
Member since 2004 • 3529 Posts
Wii sports doesnt count since it comes with the system. also ps3 is doing wose than the Dreamcast and Saturn? That must be why it is selling faster than the first two playstations.
SkyCastleDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 SkyCastleDan
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts

TekkenMaster606

Sad. The proof is in the numbers, your system loses.

*looks to right of HDTV and notices a PS3*

And I'm afraid to say that I own that same losing system. Luckily, I have that "low to mid-range PC" to satisfy my gaming cravings with games like, oh I don't know, Lost Planet, Crackdown, Dead Rising. Have I mentioned the AAA killer-apps Gears or Forza 2? Oh no, I haven't....unbelievable how every 360 "AA" crushes anything on the PS3. Jeez, that's too bad.

LuvGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 LuvGaming
Member since 2007 • 1290 Posts
I honestly can't believe anyone could consider getting a PS3 at this point..... there ARE cheaper blueray players out there now.UpSwing
I love fanboys!
Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Magical_Zebra

SkyCastleDan

Sad. The proof is in the numbers, your system loses.

*looks to right of HDTV and notices a PS3*

And I'm afraid to say that I own that same losing system. Luckily, I have that "low to mid-range PC" to satisfy my gaming cravings with games like, oh I don't know, Lost Planet, Crackdown, Dead Rising. Have I mentioned the AAA killer-apps Gears or Forza 2? Oh no, I haven't....unbelievable how every 360 "AA" crushes anything on the PS3. Jeez, that's too bad.

Please dont say that. If your unlucky, the cows may rise up on you in numbers....well thats if they notice..no one is around to challenge them. :shock:

squallff8_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#81 squallff8_fan
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

The 360 has been out for 3X's as Long as the PS3 so you'd deffinately expect 360 software sales to be ahead of PS3 software sales.... but not by this much.:o

The 360 has been out roughly 18 months and has 18 Million Sellers...

Fight Night Round 3
VEGAS
Crackdown
Gears of War
Oblivion
Dead Rising
Lost Planet
Saints Row
Need for Speed Carbon
Call of Duty 3
Madden NFL 07
Perfect Dark Zero
Guitar Hero 2
Project Gotham Racing 3
Call of Duty 2

8) 8) 8)

The PS3 has been out roughly 6 months and has..... ONE Measely Million Seller

Resistance :roll:

Even the Wii is doing very well with 7 Million sellers thus far...

Wii Sports
Wii Play
Tiwlight Princess
Mario Ware Smooth moves
Super Paper Mario
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Steel

:D

*** BOTH the Sega Saturn AND the Dreamcast had more Million Sellers, 6 months into thier lifespan, than the POS3 ***

Sega Saturn

Virtua Fighter
Sega Rally

Sega Dreamcast

Sonic Adventure
Crazy Taxi
NFL 2K
Shenmue
Resident Evil Code Veronica

Seriously cows. The POS3 is nothing but a Cheapo BlueRay player.

UpSwing

Its kind of easy to do that when there is 7 million more ppl who own an xbox 360. How bout wait until the ps3 has been out 18 months then we can see from there. Funny thing is the ps3 exclusive Resistance fall of Man sold 1 million copies in 4 months. How fast did any xbox 360 launch game sell 1 million? Very impressing for a game that is very underrated dont u think. Now when games ppl really want come out like, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Darkness, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Haze, Warhawk, and Uncharted Drakes Fortune which are all due out this year, then there goes another 7 million sellers, and motorstorm is on its way of hitting a million. So give it the same time and u will see better results.

High_Fly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 High_Fly
Member since 2003 • 2846 Posts

SpecialForcesOp

eh at least I get teh Achievement points!!!:(

at least we have games to play... who cares if its a low to mid range piece of crap. We still got games to play, and in the end isnt that all the counts?
DuDisNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#83 DuDisNow
Member since 2007 • 2741 Posts

The 360 has been out for 3X's as Long as the PS3 so you'd deffinately expect 360 software sales to be ahead of PS3 software sales.... but not by this much.:o

Fight Night Round 3
VEGAS
Crackdown
Gears of War
Oblivion
Dead Rising
Lost Planet
Saints Row
Need for Speed Carbon
Call of Duty 3
Madden NFL 07
Perfect Dark Zero
Guitar Hero 2
Project Gotham Racing 3
Call of Duty 2

8) 8) 8)

Wii Sports
Wii Play
Tiwlight Princess
Mario Ware Smooth moves
Super Paper Mario
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Steel

*** BOTH the Sega Saturn AND the Dreamcast had more Million Sellers, 6 months into thier lifespan, than the POS3 ***

Sega Saturn

Virtua Fighter
Sega Rally

Sega Dreamcast

Sonic Adventure
Crazy Taxi
NFL 2K
Shenmue

UpSwing
Bravo! Great! You did good!
michael098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 michael098
Member since 2006 • 3441 Posts

TekkenMaster606

Are you forgetting that the ps3 is also a mid-ranged pc???

Halo2_Norad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Halo2_Norad
Member since 2002 • 3802 Posts
The 360 right now has a bigger install base and it is a lot easier to have a million seller on it than the PS3, and the devs know this.
Slyprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Slyprince
Member since 2004 • 1315 Posts
[QUOTE="UpSwing"]

Fight Night Round 3
VEGAS
Crackdown
Gears of War
Oblivion
Dead Rising
Lost Planet
Saints Row
Need for Speed Carbon
Call of Duty 3
Madden NFL 07
Perfect Dark Zero
Guitar Hero 2
Project Gotham Racing 3
Call of Duty 2

8) 8) 8)

Wii Sports
Wii Play
Tiwlight Princess
Mario Ware Smooth moves
Super Paper Mario
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Steel

Sega Saturn

Virtua Fighter
Sega Rally

Sega Dreamcast

Sonic Adventure
Crazy Taxi
NFL 2K
Shenmue

squallff8_fan

Its kind of easy to do that when there is 7 million more ppl who own an xbox 360. How bout wait until the ps3 has been out 18 months then we can see from there. Funny thing is the ps3 exclusive Resistance fall of Man sold 1 million copies in 4 months. How fast did any xbox 360 launch game sell 1 million? Very impressing for a game that is very underrated dont u think. Now when games ppl really want come out like, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Darkness, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Haze, Warhawk, and Uncharted Drakes Fortune which are all due out this year, then there goes another 7 million sellers, and motorstorm is on its way of hitting a million. So give it the same time and u will see better results.

you say this as if the wii or the 360 wont gain anymore million sellers as the time goes by.

Oh and can you cows think of any excuse besides the old "you just wait" phrase

KAS3Y_JAM3Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 KAS3Y_JAM3Z
Member since 2006 • 1699 Posts
[QUOTE="UpSwing"]

Fight Night Round 3
Need for Speed Carbon
Call of Duty 3
Madden NFL 07
Guitar Hero 2

TekkenMaster606

actually, MS announced when they were going to stop making new games for the XBOX when they released the 360, so right there you're wrong already. And I'm pretty sure this is the next generartion of consoles...and not the year's past consoles? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Why bring up PS2 vs xbox now? You're a little late.

DuDisNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#88 DuDisNow
Member since 2007 • 2741 Posts
Yeah. The whole PS2 vs. Xbox thing is dumnb now.
Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts

Link for those 360 titles? I doubt they all sold a million. How many million sellers did the 360 have after 6 months?elcoholic

360 owners play mostly the same games, that is why there are 18 million sellers...cause honestly, there were tons of great games that couldnt sell millions that blow majority of those away.

laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts

[QUOTE="Yoruichii"]Those were good systems too......DSgamer64

Hence why they both failed and Sega stopped producing consoles right? Sega's consoles were garbage considering they really did not have much 3rd party support and most of the 3rd party games were multiplat and better on other consoles. Suffice to say that the Dreamcast and Saturn failed terribly compared to even Nintendo's consoles of recent gens.

you have never played either of those systems have you?
Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Panzer_Zwei
Member since 2006 • 15498 Posts
[QUOTE="DSgamer64"]

[QUOTE="Yoruichii"]Those were good systems too......laughingman42

Hence why they both failed and Sega stopped producing consoles right? Sega's consoles were garbage considering they really did not have much 3rd party support and most of the 3rd party games were multiplat and better on other consoles. Suffice to say that the Dreamcast and Saturn failed terribly compared to even Nintendo's consoles of recent gens.

Apparently not.
Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#92 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts
[QUOTE="laughingman42"][QUOTE="DSgamer64"]

[QUOTE="Yoruichii"]Those were good systems too......Panzer_Zwei

Apparently not.

Ignorance hurts.

zeeerrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 zeeerrr
Member since 2005 • 739 Posts
[QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"][QUOTE="laughingman42"][QUOTE="DSgamer64"]

[QUOTE="Yoruichii"]Those were good systems too......SmashBrosLegend

Apparently not.

Ignorance hurts.

VIVA LA DREAMCAST!!!

-L-U-I-S-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#94 -L-U-I-S-
Member since 2006 • 3665 Posts
I'm not gonna try and spin those off. But dont you think its unfair to compare how a 6 months old console's game sales do against one that has been out for over a year plus having at least twice as many owners?
coltonnaslund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 coltonnaslund
Member since 2005 • 3793 Posts
I miss dreamcast........I wish it still lived
unrealslim09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 unrealslim09
Member since 2006 • 1196 Posts
dreamcast ownssssssss!
Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts
[QUOTE="UpSwing"]

Fight Night Round 3
VEGAS
Crackdown
Gears of War
Oblivion
Dead Rising
Lost Planet
Saints Row
Need for Speed Carbon
Call of Duty 3
Madden NFL 07
Perfect Dark Zero
Guitar Hero 2
Project Gotham Racing 3
Call of Duty 2

8) 8) 8)

Wii Sports
Wii Play
Tiwlight Princess
Mario Ware Smooth moves
Super Paper Mario
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Steel

Sega Saturn

Virtua Fighter
Sega Rally

Sega Dreamcast

Sonic Adventure
Crazy Taxi
NFL 2K
Shenmue

squallff8_fan

because it's the only game you have.

raynimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#98 raynimrod
Member since 2005 • 6861 Posts

The 360 after having been out for 6 months had... No million sellers?
Whoops...

The 360 has been out roughly 18 months and has 6 Million Sellers...

Crackdown
Gears of War
Dead Rising
Saints Row
Perfect Dark Zero
Project Gotham Racing 3

8) 8) 8)

The PS3 has been out roughly 6 months (3 GLOBALLY) and has..... ONE Measely Million Seller

Resistance- 100% more million sellers than the 360 after 6 months.

Even the Wii is doing very well with6 Million sellers thus far...

Wii Sports (Doesn't even count - duh!)
Wii Play
Tiwlight Princess
Mario Ware Smooth moves
Super Paper Mario
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Steel

*** BOTH the Sega Saturn AND the Dreamcast had more Million Sellers, 6 months into thier lifespan, than the PS3 AND THE XBOX 360!!!***

Sega Saturn

Virtua Fighter
Sega Rally

Sega Dreamcast

Sonic Adventure
Crazy Taxi
NFL 2K
Shenmue

Seriously Shut Up - BOTH CONSOLES WILL DO GREAT.

UpSwing

Edit complete. U might have wanted to remove those multi-platform games since the PS3 hasn't been out long enough to have a crack at them yet. As far as 360 on itsown merrits having sellers, lets look at it like this. If the PS3 and 360 were released side by side you wouldn't be looking at 18 million sellers for the 360. Obviously they weren't released side-by-side, but once the PS3 has been out for 18 months we can re-include those games and do the comparisson in your poorly attempted ownage.

Too bad the PS3 is already doing better than the 360 was 6 months in. Being a manticore is hard work but seeing blind fanboyism just gets me all sticky :)
squallff8_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 squallff8_fan
[QUOTE="squallff8_fan"][QUOTE="UpSwing"]

Fight Night Round 3
VEGAS
Crackdown
Gears of War
Oblivion
Dead Rising
Lost Planet
Saints Row
Need for Speed Carbon
Call of Duty 3
Madden NFL 07
Perfect Dark Zero
Guitar Hero 2
Project Gotham Racing 3
Call of Duty 2

8) 8) 8)

Wii Sports
Wii Play
Tiwlight Princess
Mario Ware Smooth moves
Super Paper Mario
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Steel

Sega Saturn

Virtua Fighter
Sega Rally

Sega Dreamcast

Sonic Adventure
Crazy Taxi
NFL 2K
Shenmue

Slyprince

you say this as if the wii or the 360 wont gain anymore million sellers as the time goes by.

Oh and can you cows think of any excuse besides the old "you just wait" phrase

Yeah and u act like the ps3 is gonna stay right where it is and not sell anymore? Nice logic, the fact is that no brain ppl like u make useless threads like this that dont prove nothing, and u try an claim ownage on a systems library even though u know the xbox 360 had a years start before nintendo and sony, and yet u act like nintendo and sony which has only been out for 6 to 7 months should have a larger library and sold more then the xbox 360? Man u just make your system look weak by comparing it to systems that just barely been out. Like I said, lets see u run your mouth after nintendo and sony been out 18 months aswell, and just look the wii is gonna surpass u soon, lol.

squallff8_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 squallff8_fan
[QUOTE="squallff8_fan"][QUOTE="UpSwing"]

Fight Night Round 3
VEGAS
Crackdown
Gears of War
Oblivion
Dead Rising
Lost Planet
Saints Row
Need for Speed Carbon
Call of Duty 3
Madden NFL 07
Perfect Dark Zero
Guitar Hero 2
Project Gotham Racing 3
Call of Duty 2

8) 8) 8)

Wii Sports
Wii Play
Tiwlight Princess
Mario Ware Smooth moves
Super Paper Mario
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Steel

Sega Saturn

Virtua Fighter
Sega Rally

Sega Dreamcast

Sonic Adventure
Crazy Taxi
NFL 2K
Shenmue

Juggernaut140

because it's the only game you have.

LMAO man im not even gonnaargue wit ubecause u definately have your bill gate goggles on if u really think thats the only game the ps3 has.