The Order confirmed to have open areas

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by StrongBlackVine (9467 posts) -

@sukraj: You're an idiot and maybe a shill too. Your vocabulary seems extremely limited. Enjoy your Xflop.

#52 Edited by Suppaman100 (4324 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Mmmmmm The Order delivering up the herm and lem asshurt. Excellent.

you are deluded, nobody at all is ass hurt over this game. if it's annoyed anyone, it's those cows who bashed gears of war's gameplay.

LMFAO "bu..bu..bu..I'm not butthurt about the order" meanwhile you're ranting and crying that it's a gears clone. LMFAO

But stop crying now, I'm sure there are some good games coming to the Xbone....oh snap...there are none. LOL

Well atleast you still have some inferior mulitplats to play though.

#53 Edited by sts106mat (20399 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@sts106mat said:

@xboxdone74 said:

you are deluded, nobody at all is ass hurt over this game. if it's annoyed anyone, it's those cows who bashed gears of war's gameplay.

LMFAO "bu..bu..bu..I'm not butthurt about the order" meanwhile you're ranting and crying that it's a gears clone. LMFAO

But stop crying now, I'm sure there are some good games coming to the Xbone....oh snap...there are none. LOL

WTF are you talking about? i like the look of the game. if i was butthurt do you think i'd have bothered to put the effort into post #17 in this thread earlier?

nob

#54 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (8800 posts) -

Open areas isn't anything groundbreaking. It does take the liner feel out of some areas which is nice but in know way pwn worthy.

#55 Posted by Suppaman100 (4324 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@sts106mat said:

@xboxdone74 said:

WTF are you talking about? i like the look of the game. if i was butthurt do you think i'd have bothered to put the effort into post #17 in this thread earlier?

nob

Oh so you agreet that the order is superior to any Xbone exclusive? Good

I though you were at step 4...hmmm

#56 Posted by sts106mat (20399 posts) -

@Suppaman100 said:

@sts106mat said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@sts106mat said:

@xboxdone74 said:

nob

Oh so you agreet that the order is superior to any Xbone exclusive? Good

I though you were at step 4...hmmm

i can't "agreet" to that since we have only 7 seconds of gameplay..

#57 Posted by happyduds77 (1554 posts) -

But how open is it?

#58 Edited by IamAdorable (407 posts) -

There's open. And than there's "open" :p

#59 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (28490 posts) -

@Sagemode87: As per the survival sticky, you now need to have 500 posts before posting a new thread on SW.