The Nintendo hate needs to stop!

• 121 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Super_MooRio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Super_MooRio
Member since 2011 • 546 Posts
You may hate the Wii but why is Nintendo getting so much hate around here. Microsoft and Sony are larger corporations that do much worse to people.
LazySloth718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LazySloth718
Member since 2011 • 2345 Posts

I'll tell you the truth kid, with no BS.

They all suck in different ways.

Sony are incompetent.

MS are evil/greedy.

Nintendo is half and half.

I wouldn't trust any of the slippery rats who run these companies to park my car, much less build a "lifestyle" around them.

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rasengan2552
Member since 2009 • 5071 Posts

Why should I listen to what is probably an adult who likes to sleep in childrens pajamas and still shares a bunk bed with his 36 year old brother while living at his moms house ?

(j/k ... well kinda)

Super_MooRio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Super_MooRio
Its System Wars deal with it.TheGuardian03
Just because something is corrupt does not mean that you should fall in line with corruption. I refuse to make fun of Microsoft fans or Sony fans and call them kiddy. System wars lacks integrity but some here have integrity. Fight the system do not bow to the system and lower yourself to the system.
KevinButlerVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 KevinButlerVP
Member since 2010 • 2378 Posts
why does Nintendo get so much hate? because most sheep are like little kids who can't properly defend it
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]Its System Wars deal with it.Super_MooRio
Just because something is corrupt does not mean that you should fall in line with corruption. I refuse to make fun of Microsoft fans or Sony fans and call them kiddy. System wars lacks integrity but some here have integrity. Fight the system do not bow to the system and lower yourself to the system.

who needs integrity when i can just hate what i dont like? :o

SteamedBennet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SteamedBennet
Member since 2011 • 534 Posts

Yeah, you're hurting Satoru Iwata's feelings.

Super_MooRio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Super_MooRio

Why should I listen to what is probably an adult who likes to sleep in childrens pajamas and still shares a bunk bed with his 36 year old brother while living at his moms house ?

(j/k ... well kinda)

rasengan2552
Arguementum ad hominem is leveled against Nintendo fans way too much. They say "you are a kid" or "grow up", make fun of you etc. I never see these accusations towards hermits, cows, or lemmangs
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

nintendo use to mean something and now it's a shadow of it's former self get over it

edit: and if 90% of their games wernt like playing hello kitties island edventure it too would be worth somthing

alfy57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 alfy57
Member since 2011 • 114 Posts
I hate Nintendo, I hate how they forgot it's hardcore players when they introduced the Wii
Super_MooRio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Super_MooRio
why does Nintendo get so much hate? because most sheep are like little kids who can't properly defend itKevinButlerVP
And Kevin Butler looks like a Nazi... We can all generalize people
ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ispeakfact
Member since 2011 • 5317 Posts
[QUOTE="KevinButlerVP"]why does Nintendo get so much hate? because most sheep are like little kids who can't properly defend itSuper_MooRio

Oh dear lord. :roll:
Mr-Espresso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Mr-Espresso
Member since 2011 • 372 Posts

Everyone hates on Nintendo, its like the "cool" thing to do these days. Every argument is a broken record based of irrelevent statistics and fan boy opinion, just ignore it.

sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sandbox3d
Member since 2010 • 5166 Posts

Threads like this only breed more hate.

Tikeio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Tikeio
Member since 2011 • 5332 Posts

The Nintendo hate needs to stop!Super_MooRio

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rasengan2552
[QUOTE="rasengan2552"]

(j/k ... well kinda)

Super_MooRio
Arguementum ad hominem is leveled against Nintendo fans way too much. They say "you are a kid" or "grow up", make fun of you etc. I never see these accusations towards hermits, cows, or lemmangs

but using ad hominem on a sheep is SOOOO easy because they usually have an avatar and sig plastered with brands that would be considered childish. you ever heard of the term "If the shoe fits" ?
LazySloth718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LazySloth718

Ppl bash Nintendo because the games tend to be more "kiddie."

But if you listen to System Wars, we'd all be playing Crysis.

This forum is the domain of irrelevant bungholes who play sales numbers, screen resolutions and forum trolling as their "game", the people out there actually gaming are too busy to read this garbage.

I know many a grown adult who love every type of gaming system, from Wii to PS3 to PC.

"System warriors" are pretty much life failures whose destiny it is to make sure my fries are hot.

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#19 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

[QUOTE="Super_MooRio"]The Nintendo hate needs to stop!Tikeio

Man, dude. You win, like, EVERY single thread you ever enter. What's your secret?

Super_MooRio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Super_MooRio
[QUOTE="Super_MooRio"][QUOTE="rasengan2552"]

(j/k ... well kinda)

rasengan2552

but using ad hominem on a sheep is SOOOO easy because they usually have an avatar and sig plastered with brands that would be considered childish. you ever heard of the term "If the shoe fits" ?

Yes of course... "if the shoe fits" have you ever heard the term "foot up your @$$"? Maybe a shoe would fit their.
KevinButlerVP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 KevinButlerVP
Member since 2010 • 2378 Posts
[QUOTE="KevinButlerVP"]why does Nintendo get so much hate? because most sheep are like little kids who can't properly defend itSuper_MooRio

hey man it's not a generalization, literally ever game on the Wii is casual shovelware, a 1st party game that is still casual, or a 3rd party game that sells less than 10,000 copies (and is still somewhat casual) just face it, the Wii is a console for kids that some select adults happen to play
silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
They released a laughable console... hate is justified.
rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 rasengan2552

This forum is the domain of irrelevant bungholes who play sales numbers, screen resolutions and forum trolling as their "game", the people out there actually gaming are too busy to read this garbage.

I know many a grown adult who love every type of gaming system, from Wii to PS3 to PC.

"System warriors" are pretty much life failures whose destiny it is to make sure my fries are hot.

LazySloth718
hey easy will the over generalizations there ! I like to read and post at system wars while in class, in the end of it all I will still get my degree and perhaps will be tossing quarters in your empty soup can. Console peasant.
Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#24 Miroku32
Member since 2006 • 8666 Posts
hey man it's not a generalization, literally ever game on the Wii is casual shovelware, a 1st party game that is still casual, or a 3rd party game that sells less than 10,000 copies (and is still somewhat casual)just face it, the Wii is a console for kids that some select adults happen to playKevinButlerVP
Sadly for you, Xenoblade Chronicles laugh at almost all ps3 exclusives. I bet The Last Story too.
rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rasengan2552
[QUOTE="KevinButlerVP"]hey man it's not a generalization, literally ever game on the Wii is casual shovelware, a 1st party game that is still casual, or a 3rd party game that sells less than 10,000 copies (and is still somewhat casual)just face it, the Wii is a console for kids that some select adults happen to playMiroku32
Sadly for you, Xenoblade Chronicles laugh at almost all ps3 exclusives. I bet The Last Story too.

"The Last Story" ... sheep are stupid indeed.
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

I don't agree with TC at all, welcome to SW where the whole point is criticism.

I would however say that the Wii gets a lot of flack for a system that has released tons of great games you can't find anywhere else and was not supported well by the industry. So much wasted potential because dev team had the dream of making epic HD game that was destined for failure from the start.

sandbox3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sandbox3d
Member since 2010 • 5166 Posts

[QUOTE="Miroku32"][QUOTE="KevinButlerVP"]hey man it's not a generalization, literally ever game on the Wii is casual shovelware, a 1st party game that is still casual, or a 3rd party game that sells less than 10,000 copies (and is still somewhat casual)just face it, the Wii is a console for kids that some select adults happen to playrasengan2552

Whats wrong with TLS? I havent played it yet, but I was interested.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="Miroku32"][QUOTE="KevinButlerVP"]hey man it's not a generalization, literally ever game on the Wii is casual shovelware, a 1st party game that is still casual, or a 3rd party game that sells less than 10,000 copies (and is still somewhat casual)just face it, the Wii is a console for kids that some select adults happen to playrasengan2552

"Final Fantasy" . . . cows are stupid indeed.

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Miroku32

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"][QUOTE="Miroku32"] Sadly for you, Xenoblade Chronicles laugh at almost all ps3 exclusives. I bet The Last Story too. ActicEdge

Indeed, they are.
Super_MooRio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Super_MooRio

Listen you **** how is liking a high quality JRPG "stupid" PS1 and Ps2 gamers bragged about theirs so it is hypocritical we can not do the same.
svetzenlether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 svetzenlether
Member since 2003 • 3082 Posts

why does Nintendo get so much hate? because most sheep are like little kids who can't properly defend itKevinButlerVP

The ignorance of System Wars toward the Wii is just as staggering now as it was 6 years ago.

Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#33 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts

Success breeds jelly.

Dr-fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Dr-fanboy
Member since 2011 • 105 Posts
You may hate the Wii but why is Nintendo getting so much hate around here. Microsoft and Sony are larger corporations that do much worse to people.Super_MooRio
Listen fruity pepbbles, realize that unlike the other 2 Nintendo literally does not support noticeable development of games and keeps doing what Square Enix HAS BEEN DOING (XII doesn;t count) and other japanese companies smaller. The Gamecube showed this, as much as you want to neglect it, they need to move on, Nintendo ggames are the ONLy games ON THE ACTUAL SYSTEMS THAT CONSTANTYLget free passes by the fans. Why? Because we all know that if The Wii wasn;t the Wii and nintendodid what the fans keep saying, they would not have been "ok" Mario and Zelda by themselves d not "sell consoles" especially since Zelda doesn;t sell consoles almost period. The basic idea of nintendo first party games on their own system, everythng around them is **** they raise the low bar slightly higher, YAYYYY INNOVATION!!!! Really? I;m not even hating Nintendo at this point just the fans that have no idea what they are talking about. "3DS is fineeeeee it beat Vita, it selllsss Mario will save the system." I have never seen Mario save a Nintendo handheld from slow or failing launches. Not one game with the possible exception of Pokemon has done this on handhelds (Other than Crash but that's a completely different issue.) Nintedo themselves say "We are doing bad" "we are taking a loss" "These ports aren;t selling let;s make the system casual!" you tell them this, the fans are like "NAWWW man it;s selling abysmal numbers but the numbers sound high so it MUST BE DOING OK DURR DURRR" "Your a hater, there's no nostalgia here, you don't understand the massive success" so they are saying Nintendo is wrong?????? REALLYYY????? Well that's it of for that. Gamespot owes me $400 for this blog:)
Dr-fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Dr-fanboy
Member since 2011 • 105 Posts
You may hate the Wii but why is Nintendo getting so much hate around here. Microsoft and Sony are larger corporations that do much worse to people.Super_MooRio
Listen fruity pepbbles, realize that unlike the other 2 Nintendo literally does not support noticeable development of games and keeps doing what Square Enix HAS BEEN DOING (XII doesn;t count) and other japanese companies smaller. The Gamecube showed this, as much as you want to neglect it, they need to move on, Nintendo ggames are the ONLy games ON THE ACTUAL SYSTEMS THAT CONSTANTYLget free passes by the fans. Why? Because we all know that if The Wii wasn;t the Wii and nintendodid what the fans keep saying, they would not have been "ok" Mario and Zelda by themselves d not "sell consoles" especially since Zelda doesn;t sell consoles almost period. The basic idea of nintendo first party games on their own system, everythng around them is **** they raise the low bar slightly higher, YAYYYY INNOVATION!!!! Really? I;m not even hating Nintendo at this point just the fans that have no idea what they are talking about. "3DS is fineeeeee it beat Vita, it selllsss Mario will save the system." I have never seen Mario save a Nintendo handheld from slow or failing launches. Not one game with the possible exception of Pokemon has done this on handhelds (Other than Crash but that's a completely different issue.) Nintedo themselves say "We are doing bad" "we are taking a loss" "These ports aren;t selling let;s make the system casual!" you tell them this, the fans are like "NAWWW man it;s selling abysmal numbers but the numbers sound high so it MUST BE DOING OK DURR DURRR" "Your a hater, there's no nostalgia here, you don't understand the massive success" so they are saying Nintendo is wrong?????? REALLYYY????? Well that's it of for that. Gamespot owes me $400 for this blog:)
rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rasengan2552

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"][QUOTE="Miroku32"] Sadly for you, Xenoblade Chronicles laugh at almost all ps3 exclusives. I bet The Last Story too. ActicEdge

The game looks hideous, just another updated version of FF11.
LazySloth718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LazySloth718

[QUOTE="LazySloth718"]

rasengan2552

hey easy will the over generalizations there ! I like to read and post at system wars while in class, in the end of it all I will still get my degree and perhaps will be tossing quarters in your empty soup can. Console peasant.

I'll tell you the same thing your dad did.

You aint never gonna amount to nothing.

Stop wasting time on facebook and pay attention in class.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"] "The Last Story" ... sheep are stupid indeed.rasengan2552

I think there was potential for a great game in there. I wanna play it and see if it delivers anything of note. Frankly though, you have the name resengan, the hell are you to be criticizing other peoples taste as bad?

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Miroku32

The game looks hideous, just another updated version of FF11.rasengan2552

facepalm

Tikeio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Tikeio
Member since 2011 • 5332 Posts

Listen you **** how is liking a high quality JRPG "stupid" PS1 and Ps2 gamers bragged about theirs so it is hypocritical we can not do the same.Super_MooRio

LOL why you mad? It's the internet. Chillax.

Man, dude. You win, like, EVERY single thread you ever enter. What's your secret?

Goyoshi12

Not sure if you're being sarcastic.......

svetzenlether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 svetzenlether

[QUOTE="Super_MooRio"]You may hate the Wii but why is Nintendo getting so much hate around here. Microsoft and Sony are larger corporations that do much worse to people.Dr-fanboy

-Double post

-Borderline homophobic slur; "fruity pebbles"

-Almost completely indecipherable and unreadable

-80 posts total (probably inflated due to the double posting thing)

A winner is you!!

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 rasengan2552

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"][QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

ActicEdge

I think there was potential for a great game in there. I wanna play it and see if it delivers anything of note. Frankly though, you have the name resengan, the hell are you to be criticizing other peoples taste as bad?

If you are implying that the Naruto manga is bad then thats cool. but I am japanese and shonen jump appealed to me when I first created this account. but yeah I agree with you on the TLS potential wasted.
timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#44 timmy00
Member since 2006 • 15360 Posts

SteamedBennet

He's probably crying himself to sleep. :(

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 rasengan2552

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"]The game looks hideous, just another updated version of FF11.Miroku32

facepalm

face palm GIFs have no effect in SW. Everybodies opinions are so extreme that you can literally facepalm every post. so save yourself the bandwidth.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
Nintendo hate is nothing compared to the hate SONY gets.... Stop whining
svetzenlether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 svetzenlether

Nintendo hate is nothing compared to the hate SONY gets.... Stop whiningNengo_Flow

You're serious?? Dude, 90% of System Wars is made up of Sony fanboys!

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"] The game looks hideous, just another updated version of FF11.rasengan2552

If you are implying that the Naruto manga is bad then thats cool. but I am japanese and shonen jump appealed to me when I first created this account. but yeah I agree with you on the TLS potential wasted.

I liked shonen jump anime and manga when I was younger too, it didn't mean I didn't like low quality trash however. Just saying, attacking someones taste because you dislike what it is they like is shallow (and I'm reinforcing that by doing the same thing to make a point).

The Last Story is something I want to try. I don't expect it to be better than Xenoblade but I'm interested in seeing what its bringing to the table.

Super_MooRio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Super_MooRio

[QUOTE="SteamedBennet"]

timmy00

He's probably crying himself to sleep. :(

Or he does not give a flying **** what fanboys think. He is probably bathing in money right now and thinking of how Nintendo can give back to its gamers. The Wii U will be hardcore and have Nintendo titles at the same time. I think fanboys are scared that they know the perfect storm is coming.
Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#50 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts
Nintendo is a corporation too so stop it.