The Last of Us: Left Behind out February 14th (new videos)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5129 posts) -

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/22/the-last-of-us-left-behind-trailer-interview/

Already got the season pass for it. Only reason I turn on my PS3.

Set before Joel and Ellie meet in The Last of Us, Left Behind will focus strongly on Ellie and Riley, adding intriguing new wrinkles to Ellie’s future relationship with Joel, as well as immersive details about the game’s decaying world.

With the DLC due out February 14th, we caught up with Ashley and Yaani to learn more about what makes Left Behind tick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYihw0fuOek

Today also marks the release of a new, full-length, in-game cinematic from The Last of Us: Left Behind. You’ll learn a lot about Ellie and Riley’s relationship and Left Behind’s narrative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYaS8CAg68k

#2 Posted by Boddicker (2272 posts) -

meh

#3 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11374 posts) -

I'm sure the story will be fine, I just have to wonder how the gameplay will be. Maybe it'll focus mostly on puzzles and exploration with only a little combat towards the end.

#4 Edited by Gue1 (9099 posts) -

I'm sure the story will be fine, I just have to wonder how the gameplay will be. Maybe it'll focus mostly on puzzles and exploration with only a little combat towards the end.

stealth

#5 Edited by Joedgabe (5090 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

but we already know the outcome... :s unless they lead us to believe things didn't really happened as Ellie said they did,

maybe she did a little lying of her own.

#6 Posted by ni6htmare01 (832 posts) -

Is going to be a sad ending :(

#7 Posted by BattlefieldFan3 (341 posts) -

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/22/the-last-of-us-left-behind-trailer-interview/

Already got the season pass for it. Only reason I turn on my PS3.

Set before Joel and Ellie meet in The Last of Us, Left Behind will focus strongly on Ellie and Riley, adding intriguing new wrinkles to Ellie’s future relationship with Joel, as well as immersive details about the game’s decaying world.

With the DLC due out February 14th, we caught up with Ashley and Yaani to learn more about what makes Left Behind tick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYihw0fuOek

Today also marks the release of a new, full-length, in-game cinematic from The Last of Us: Left Behind. You’ll learn a lot about Ellie and Riley’s relationship and Left Behind’s narrative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYaS8CAg68k

It's great that there's a reason to turn on your PS3. Now if only the Xbox platform had something compelling for you to turn it on.

#9 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16449 posts) -

I haven't even bought The Last of Us yet.

#10 Posted by Desmonic (12654 posts) -

Might as well just hold on for a couple months and get the GOTY edition with all the DLC (in MP and SP). We all know it's coming (they did it for UC2 & UC3).

#11 Edited by BlbecekBobecek (2680 posts) -

You have my honest envy. You have probably the best gaming experience of the last generation still ahead of you.

#12 Edited by shadiezz2012 (2428 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

You have my honest envy. You have probably the best gaming experience of the last generation still ahead of you.

this

#13 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (8570 posts) -

YAY ! cutscenes ! Day Fucking 2 (because what difference does it make)

#14 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16449 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

Might as well just hold on for a couple months and get the GOTY edition with all the DLC (in MP and SP). We all know it's coming (they did it for UC2 & UC3).

It will be more than a few months. I was waiting til TLoU dropped to $20. I will probably just hold off and wait til the GoTY Edition drops to $20.

#15 Edited by MBirdy88 (7139 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

shoot dull a.i zombies, watch flashy cutscene.

"gaming experiance".

#16 Posted by mems_1224 (45726 posts) -

Meh, I have 0 interest in this.

#17 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (8570 posts) -

@ MBirdy88

Hey No Fair ! Theres also the Action Packed task of opening draws and cupboards looking for supplies ! Tell me that doesn't make you scream for joy!

#18 Posted by Heil68 (42573 posts) -

More top 5 GOAT goodness from Naughty Gods..yes Please. :D

#19 Posted by MirkoS77 (6840 posts) -

Can't wait. Ferris wheel!!! Woooooo!!

#20 Posted by happyduds77 (1367 posts) -

Not sure about this DLC. I bought The Last Of Us mainly for it's gunplay, and this DLC has pretty much no gunplay. I don't know, I might skip this one.

#21 Posted by sukraj (21604 posts) -
#22 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

How much is it?

#23 Edited by MBirdy88 (7139 posts) -

Excellent, pay what's probably £10-20 for 2 hours of playing as a little girl stealth around "amazing 2 faction enemies" (why is that even a selling point.) for 2 hours, only to inevitably see the other girl die or betreyed, and thats how she becomes a cold hearted little girl.

real gritty stuff, 10/10, DLC OF THE GENERATION.

Naughty Dog am amaze, much best game ever, such influence, wow.

#24 Edited by Ratchet_Fan8 (5537 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

stealth

PITTING both infected & hunters against eachother :D

#25 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8083 posts) -

@MBirdy88: if you have a problem with it don't buy it.

#26 Edited by soulitane (13375 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

stealth

That leaves me less interested. If there was one area the game was lacking in, it was the stealth department.

#27 Edited by BlbecekBobecek (2680 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@BlbecekBobecek said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

"gaming experiance".

We're talking about The Last of Us, not Resident Evil.

#28 Posted by MBirdy88 (7139 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@BlbecekBobecek said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

"gaming experiance".

barely a difference.

#29 Posted by biggest_loser (23980 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

Excellent, pay what's probably £10-20 for 2 hours of playing as a little girl stealth around "amazing 2 faction enemies" (why is that even a selling point.) for 2 hours, only to inevitably see the other girl die or betreyed, and thats how she becomes a cold hearted little girl.

real gritty stuff, 10/10, DLC OF THE GENERATION.

Naughty Dog am amaze, much best game ever, such influence, wow.

So you didn't like the original game??

#30 Edited by BlbecekBobecek (2680 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@BlbecekBobecek said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@BlbecekBobecek said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

"gaming experiance".

barely a difference.

Come back once you actually play The Last of Us and read what you wrote there. You will be facepalming for rest of the day.

#31 Posted by MBirdy88 (7139 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@BlbecekBobecek said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@BlbecekBobecek said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

"gaming experiance".

barely a difference.

Come back once you actually play The Last of Us and read what you wrote there. You will be facepalming for rest of the day.

its called exaggeration.

#32 Edited by lamprey263 (22419 posts) -

still haven't gotten this yet, glad I haven't now I can just wait for a version that includes the DLC to release