The Last Guardian skipping TGS 2016

• 82 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

Look at it this way.....cows can continue to use it on their list of exclusives for the coming year,the year after and the year after that. The best part is it'll stay on that list for generations to come.

Avatar image for deactivated-58319077a6477
deactivated-58319077a6477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By deactivated-58319077a6477
Member since 2007 • 4954 Posts

The game is close to release and Sony wont show it at TGS? Hope this doesn't mean the game is going to be delayed.

Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Blazed
Member since 2005 • 2947 Posts

@svaubel said:
@AM-Gamer said:

@primorandomguy: @brah4ever: It has more games and better hardware then the competition. Right now it's the best console.

I like how you didn't say it had the best games. So cows are going to flip flop on that now too since the PS4 has very little coming out the rest of the year? That quantity is better than quality now?

Please. Sony had a flow quality games all year . (Ratchet & Clank, Paragon, Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator, Uncharted 4, Alienation, etc) I feel sorry for Lemms, playing QB all year then hyping BC. When they do actually get games it'll be a poor man's R&C plus another round of Gears and Forza. To top it all off The X1 zero exclusives moving forward. LOL The X1 is a piece of gum a the bottom of Sony's shoe.

Any extra games from Sony this year are a bonus. In the mean time you lemms enjoy QB and uuuugh QB. Lol

@Chozofication said:

This is just sad

That's what she said.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

we stopped caring two years ago

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

That means Cowangry will now have to hype CoD.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

It will be delayed until early Spring. When Spring arrives, it will be delayed until August-September. When Q3 2017 arrives, it will be delayed until January 2018. Please be excited.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#57 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Looks like Sony doesn't have a fall lineup for the 3rd straight year. This is getting ridiculous.

Don't worry they'll market the multiplatform games like crazy so it looks like they have a lot of games this holiday season. Do they still have the CoD deal, and maybe even Battlefield 1 deal?

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19602 Posts

This is quickly becoming THE must-have exclusive of the PS3, PS4 and PS5.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#59 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Not surprising. What is surprising is that some people still think this game will be coming out in a month and a half. Vaporware, or they know it sucks that bad that they will just let it release and fade away.

Still I guess Sony can push Uncharted 4 as the big exclusive this holiday season. It will give them a chance to sell off the Uncharted PS4s and controllers that seem to be sitting on shelves everywhere around here. Either that or their big push will be Destiny and it's exclusive content for yet another year.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#60 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Would be sadly hilarious if it got delayed again.

Avatar image for deactivated-583c85dc33d18
deactivated-583c85dc33d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By deactivated-583c85dc33d18
Member since 2016 • 1619 Posts

The good news is that Sony fanboys can add this game to their 2017 list of reasons the PS4 is awesome.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#62 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44711 Posts

this same old song

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#63 iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

Greatness awaits. Lets pray they prettying it up for Neo.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#64 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

Greatness awaits

Sorry i had to do it

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#65  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@brah4ever: I hope game wont end up skipping PS4 in the end ...

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#66 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW.

At least @NathanDrakeSwag is finally coming around!

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3081 Posts

Didn't Sony say they weren't going to show off too much of the game ? I'm assuming Ueda also wants to keep things a mystery.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68  Edited By MirkoS77  Online
Member since 2011 • 17700 Posts

Yea, this only strengthens my suspicions that either the game's in rough shape or the management just can't get it together. I'd be surprised if this sees release at this point, much less be any good.

dantesergei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By dantesergei
Member since 2004 • 2254 Posts

@primorandomguy said:

No one cares about TLG anyway.

Speak for yourself.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#70 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49605 Posts

@lawlessx said:

they must not have much faith in this game.

I think the following is down to a few cows and that's it.

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

lol meh... I have seen enough of the game tho. I will wait patiently. I will get a PS4 next year anyway...

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@dantesergei said:
@primorandomguy said:

Speak for yourself.

i'm trying very hard to achieve the highest grades for being an SW cow and i don't care one bit about this game. something is wrong.

dantesergei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 dantesergei

@silversix_ said:
@dantesergei said:
@primorandomguy said:

Speak for yourself.

i'm trying very hard to achieve the highest grades for being an SW cow and i don't care one bit about this game. something is wrong.

Yeah, something is wrong when people try to be fanboys for some reason. You being sarcastic while writing that statement or not, perfectly describes the fanboys, that's what they like to do not playing video games anymore. On my end i currently own a PC since December, i wouldn't trade it for anything, that aside i remember the feels when i first played ICO and Shadow Of The Colossus and to be able to play a game like that again its so exciting, don't care about the console i'm gonna play that game !

Somehow...

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#74  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

I have seen this used in so many lists .... SMH

I really hope this does get released at some point and is at least enjoyable to its base.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@dantesergei said:
@silversix_ said:
@dantesergei said:
@primorandomguy said:

Speak for yourself.

Yeah, something is wrong when people try to be fanboys for some reason. You being sarcastic while writing that statement or not, perfectly describes the fanboys, that's what they like to do not playing video games anymore. On my end i currently own a PC since December, i wouldn't trade it for anything, that aside i remember the feels when i first played ICO and Shadow Of The Colossus and to be able to play a game like that again its so exciting, don't care about the console i'm gonna play that game !

Somehow...

This game has a better chance of being another Duke Nukem Forever than Ico/SotC. Nothing in development hell for this long ever turns out good.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#76 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Cows still using this every year as ammo. Have fun playing this in 2020

DrRollinstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 DrRollinstein
Member since 2016 • 1163 Posts

Im not a sony fanboy, but im pretty excited for this game. Even if it happens to get delayed again.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#78 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

This is what makes people calling Star Citizen/Squadron 42 vapourware so laughable. Sony can't get a simple platform game out the door after 10 years but SC is vapourware after 3 years development.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#79 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@dantesergei said:

Somehow...

Shadow of the Colossus is one of my GOAT's and I couldn't give two shits about this game.

I already waited the entire length of the PS3's existence for it, and saw literally one trailer and a few screenshots in that time, and all the inter-office political drama, to know that this game is not going to be worth anyone's time or money. It's going to be a monster disappointment to anyone expecting anything more than a mediocre experience.

If I'm wrong? That's great, won't buy a PS4 for it. I already got swindled into a PS3 by this game (it was the major reason I wanted one since the beginning), I don't need another $300 console for a game I have no hopes for. I'd rather spend that money on a platform and games I already have a vested interest in.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

It is not a full timeline but it starts at 2007 and they stopped in 2013. The timeline is funny because of how long Sony has been dangling this game in front of the cows. So for over 9 years now cows have been bragging about this game coming out lmao.

http://kotaku.com/5964547/kotaku-timeline-the-last-guardian

Look at the bright side cows you still have a few more years of putting this game on lists for games coming out that year.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#81 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70614 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

A break these days; catch they can't.

lol :P

That shit was too funny. I actually LOL.

WeepsForFools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 WeepsForFools
Member since 2012 • 793 Posts

bigger vaporware than star citizen

dantesergei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 dantesergei

@foxhound_fox said:
@dantesergei said:

Somehow...

Shadow of the Colossus is one of my GOAT's and I couldn't give two shits about this game.

I already waited the entire length of the PS3's existence for it, and saw literally one trailer and a few screenshots in that time, and all the inter-office political drama, to know that this game is not going to be worth anyone's time or money. It's going to be a monster disappointment to anyone expecting anything more than a mediocre experience.

If I'm wrong? That's great, won't buy a PS4 for it. I already got swindled into a PS3 by this game (it was the major reason I wanted one since the beginning), I don't need another $300 console for a game I have no hopes for. I'd rather spend that money on a platform and games I already have a vested interest in.

Good for you i guess, im not buying a console either and i still have hope in Fumito Ueda.